Nobody:

Nobody:

Not a soul:

Not a single atom:

Adam Savage: Cause my sex junk
Is so, oh, oh, oh
Much more than
Either-or, or or

Attached: wbsph4iae9z21.jpg (4608x3456, 1.28M)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

I dont understand how someone who does so much hands on work with technology can be so bluepilled

Does he attend brainwashing seminars on his nights off?

the opposite of republicans is science

scientific types tend to be socially retarded so to compensate they attach themselves to whatever the current feel good social movement is as a way to compensate. that or they're the complete opposite and completely reject all social stuff

What's he implying with that banana?

Adam Savage is Reddit's hero.

hes not even a good science type
its just that he is associated with it

does the wagie who dresses up as ronald mcdonald automatically make good burgies?
no!
this retard doesnt even have any science patents

Attached: 1558295050519.png (390x390, 112K)

Ctfu

yet science is objective, but liberals are the opposite of this.

He's one of those "I fucking love science" people

Is that his daughter(male)?

@116945510

Nobody:

Literally no one:

Not a single f-ing soul:

4channers: *transphobic nonsense*

Scientist reporting in.

It would stun plebs to learn that we are just regular people. Some of us are chads, some of us are virgins. It's not like The Big Bang Theory. We don't talk about quantum physics on our days off to show off how intelligent we are, in the same way that bros flex their muscles to impress other bros.

Society somehow has it fixed in its head that people are like character creation screens in RPGs; that you only have a certain number of points to allocate across all character stats. That if you're a 9 for strength, you must be a 3 for intelligence and 2 for charisma. The reality is that people who are a 9 or 10 for intelligence tend to be at least 8 or 9 for everything else as well. They are fitter, smarter, more confident, more popular, dress better, live longer, have better connections and consistently make better choices.

Think back to high school. In your own experience, were the kids who were the best at one thing also tend to be very good at multiple things?

I believe xe is his xon

You will never be a real woman.

Attached: Trannyism is a mental illness.jpg (1536x1219, 125K)

No one is a afraid of you. We don't even hate you, except to the extent you push this garbage onto vulnerable children. We find you pathetic more than anything else.
the problem is, as has been shown in these last few decades, if we accept you people, either bestiality or pedophilia is going to be pushed next by the left. They literally can't stop pushing the boundaries to prove how 'enlightened' they are. None of this is about helping people like you. It's about exploiting you to feel better about themselves.

So it's his son(female)?

So what, they took skin off his arm to put down there?

What am I looking at here?

They took it off her arm to make a "penis"

>>>/YouTube/

He's a hardcore leftist.

Attached: mythbusted.jpg (146x108, 6K)

Disturbingly lynchian

Scientific intellect doesn't mean universal intellect. It can lead to . The nature of science can make it easy for such technocratic types to end up being demented in other subjects - see why scientists and "FUCK YEAH SCIENCE! I LOVE SCIENCE!" types are often open borders communism-works-in-theory retards

I’m out of honks, bros

This is the sad truth. Cartoons lied to me. Although this is not always the case. Also, intelligence correlates with physical attractiveness

Dressing up like Han Solo isn't science.

I can't stand the "I fucking love science" people, they don't care about science, they play pretend.

The kids who were best at one thing, say a sport, tended to not be skilled artists, musicians, or even smart. Yes. People tend to average out in most categories even if they're extraordinary in one. I can play any instrument I pick up, and am somewhat intelligent, but my athletic ability isn't that great. I could use some more attractive traits as well. People who are maxed out on all stats are exceedingly rare.

Crying clowns are a thing too, so no worries.

>ripping your skin off for a non needed surgery
>inspirational

hahaaha I can fucking see it, seared into my brain
thanks a bundle user, you cunt

Extremely specific set of skills which makes people oblivious to other aspects of society.

First year of getting my engineering degree I had a co-student tell me some shit how the junkies on the subway weren't that bad, that making jokes about the black teenagers were inappropriate and that moroccans weren't all that bad. Took him half a year travelling by the subway to develop an autistic anger towards all three causes which was funny to say the least. Motherfucker had grown up in an all white village, did a lot of working on his how motorcycle and other machinery and in general was unaware of anything outside of his village, really had a knack for tinkering with jsut about anything.

I don't understand how people bought that picture. The guy looked 30 lbs heavier than Adam and had a very different body type.

As an electrical engineer I can say this much: scientific fields are very merit based as far as advancement and as a result of that the people you work with are often very diverse politically considering your political alignment is usually just a coin flip based on your upbringing anyway

That's him though, he used to be fat.

That is pretty racist what you said about africoon americans

That's some fan that takes a picture with him every year at some convention, and has been doing it for a while, hence the Droste effect of the photos they're holding.

this. The head of my lab is a mid 40s former chad who enjoys golfing. Also they're all alcoholics at conferences.

Nah, the guy in the picture is way too hairy.

i want to study stem now

>looks great

????????????????????

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

I got the top grades in my school, and am completely socially retarded (if not quite full on sperg)

How many genders do leftists believe there to be?

Using a banana for scale is a Reddit meme that escaped its original context and became a retarded in-joke because "oh so random". Being random is one of the highest virtues on the left for some odd reason.

what the fuck is with this stupid format?

why are his nipples always so rock hard? does he have some kind of condition?

I mean why?
Now she will never have skin on her arm.

gyno. he is a basedboy afterall.