Enough is enough! Netflix, cancel this Amazon limited series!

Enough is enough! Netflix, cancel this Amazon limited series!

Attached: omens.jpg (628x468, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returntoorder.org/petition/tell-netflix-to-cancel-blasphemous-good-omens/
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europe/madrid-manspreading-transit-trnd/index.html
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/teacher-uses-n-word-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U3RX6sbF14A
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aside from it starring David Tennant, why would anyone want it cancelled?

Christians.

Enough said.

It co-stars Michael Sheen

>why would anyone want it cancelled?

fake controversy to get attention for an unpopular show.

> series is already over

"WE WON!"

too many white males

I thought the series was decent, enjoyable enough but nothing amazing.
Why are they petitioning shitflix about a show on a rival site? Is it just because they are retarded?

Trump watches it.

>Is it just because they are retarded?
They're Christians.

Enough said.

That's what I thought but the site is run by one of those Christian scammers that shill their book, if anything it's marketing for that.

I loved him in Wall Street.

Nobody petitioned anyone.
Amazon has a show nobody watches so they drum up a fake story that also namedrops their more famous competitor to get attention for the failing show.
Christians that are this deep into the whole satanic panic thing aren't watching TV or any Hollywood streaming service for that matter.

They're not watching it but it wouldn't stop them from complaining about it.

It would, since even people that do watch streaming sites aren't aware this show exists, and christfag complaints make literally no difference to anybody and they know it.
They aren't going tp waste their time, it serves no purpose to them or anyone else, except as advertising for Amazon and their shitty show.

All you really have to do is tell a pastor to complain about it in they're next sermon, and that 100+ people who are against it.

Let me put some more context onto that, these Christians are the kind of people who probably saw some clip of it on whatever far right Facebook page they voraciously consume, got outraged, and assumed it is Netflix because Netflix is currently the number 1 target of the far right. So they immediately set to bitching about it. I think you are seriously underestimating just how stupid far right Christians are, my man.

You know what's louder than Christians? These.

Attached: 1543760152937.jpg (893x587, 275K)

Why are they asking Netflix? Shouldn't they be asking Amazon?

The boy Antichrist is insanely handsome.

Literally what? Why you petition Netflix to somehow cancel a show they don't even own?

>show nobody has heard of or seen
>hurr durr look at these dumb christians

bad attempt at pr mr schlomo

Christians are not known for their intelligence.

This has to be a deliberate publicity stunt.

its sjws mate. are you from 30 years ago?

>hurr dumb Christians are so gullible
>*falls for the most obvious Amazon marketing ploy*
Thanks for that fantasy story, but I don't need to hear about your blind hatred of Christians, and your shitty logic that makes no sense, and don't give me "but it's suppose to be dumb because Christians are dumb" excuse.
If Christians were to petition against a show today, they would have to do it to literally every single show there is. They don't do it, they aren't getting worked up over the most bland and PC television has ever been in decades. They have 40 week abortion to worry about, not some campy show that no one watches.
Do you work for Amazon or something? Why are you doing their job for them? I hope your getting paid for this nonsense.

edgy fedora guy

tranny? do you live in a fantasy where christians are still censoring stuff like its still the 90's, and not the reality where the progressives are the censorers?

It's literally Christians who are complaining. Keep up.

Sorry to hear you're so out of touch with reality. Guessing you're a Christian. Nobody else could be this hypocritical.

christians havent complained about or had anything censored in decades grandpa. like before most of us here were born. How old are you?

Thanks Amazon marketing team!

*tips fedora* now ATHEINSMS. THATRS A THINKERS BELIEF SYSTEMS

This guy is like 58 and works for some marketing firm. You can tell by the way he types.

Imagine being so blinded by hate that you refuse to believe Christians are still bitching about trivial stuff despite tangible evidence, because it's all team sports to you and only one side can be the evil side.

>thinks random internet articles relaying information directly from corporations are gospel without questioning it at all
>Christians are dumb because they fall for obviously fake shit
YOU could be this hypocritical

Honestly I'm not even a christian and I cringe hard as fuck when somebody implies christians are somehow the "think of the children" people in this century

>tangible evidence
kek go on then!

You're right. Christians only think of children when they're priests having sex with altar boys.

>blinded by hate
>you christians are just picking a sports team!

absolute moron boomer

Alright, it's time to BTFO you now that you've dug yourself too deep and can't back out.

This is the petition to cancel it, hosted on an actual Christian website. It's not an article claiming it's there. It's literally right there.

Little fucking bratty kid saying "kek" when he can't do two seconds of research. Praise kek! XDD

Christians created the civilization which smoking ruins you jack off to blacked and get intoxicated in.

the 90's called, they want their contemporarily relevant talking point back.

Butthurt Christians detected.

Based delusional pearl- clutcher

Are you feeling ok?

wtf? i love amazon now

Did you know? Christian priests suddenly stopped molesting children. Some guy said it on the internet so it must be true!

do you actually believe one no name website nobody has even heard of has any relevance at all.

There are people who are making "manspreading" illegal. There are places where "misgendering" somebody is a crime. There are shows being banned and people having their jobs and livelyhoods stripped away for using naughty words the progressive "justice" mobs don't like.

and you are going to link an unknown christian website where a person complains about a tv show? holy shit get your head straight boomer! we're not living in the 90's anymore!

Attached: 1559624060325.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Don’t forget to take your meds next time aye?

>read article
>the sjws are mad

lol there's no pleasing these abortionists

Dilate degenerate

This is what a schizophrenic poster looks like folks.

How out of touch can you be? I bet your kids avoid being seen with you

I enjoyed it, though I felt it was a little short. It could have went a bit deeper between Crowly and Cziraphale. I would have enjoyed more of David Tennent and Michael Sheen just chatting to each other.

Way less of Jack Whitehall, way more of the rest.

>There are people who are making "manspreading" illegal.
Prove it.
>There are places where "misgendering" somebody is a crime.
Prove it.
>There are shows being banned
Prove it.
>people having their jobs and livelyhoods stripped away for using naughty words the progressive "justice" mobs don't like.
Prove it.

If you can't back this up with links then you're just a hypocrite who tells people not to believe everything they read on the internet but also insists that people should believe what he said with no proof.

>Please believe me! It stopped happening because I said it stopped happening! Christian priests are good boys who didn't do nothing wrong!

holy fucking shit if i can "prove it" with what, googling and linking shit what will you do?

Are you gonna back up and denounce your opinions? gonna do some reconciliation? or are you just gonna continue as you are acting like a moron as if nothing happened you parasite boomer?

You mean just like you did when I provided proof? You fucking pathetic hypocrite. You're not even worth the breath it takes to speak with you.

You're so good at arguing amazon shill sama. sure showed everyone in this thread. you sure aren't being attacked by literally everyone for being a moron or anything.

Attached: 1560240991621.png (1200x1333, 1.06M)

>There are places where "misgendering" somebody is a crime.
>Prove it.
SB 219 california

In the real world everyone rightfully sees you Yea Forums people as idiots. That's why nobody says "I'm from Yea Forums" in real life. Because everyone would rightfully look at them like a fucking moron. Nothing that happens here matters because you step out into the real world, you'll get your fucking ass kicked by me.

kek.

Attached: 1554358081520.png (900x672, 427K)

>he doesn't know about retarded christian boomers

My grandma literally opens up every single piece of mail she receives and sends money to all these obvious scam artists. She watches TBN everyday and believes in all of it. She thinks Trump is an amazing and saving Christianity and Israel

>you Yea Forums people
kek. busted

>I'm from Yea Forums

yeah im always saying
"im from facebook" and "im from twitter" though you are right.

Yeah Antifia haven't exactly kicked anyone asses, a bunch of boomers BTFO them out of a city during some riots lmao

Holy shit, the chick that sent me the screenshot of this article actually works at Amazon.
Yea Forums's razor strikes again.

>she thinks trump is amazing
as does 90% of Yea Forums and all the first years at university. this is a trait young people share with your nice sounding grandma. perhaps you should go look after her instead of getting mad that shes giving away your inheritance you parasite leftist. it might be deliberate given the state of you.

>you do this in the real world you'll get your ass kicked, by me!
hahahahhahahahaaaaaaa please say this guy is an elborate troll

Alright, it's time to BTFO you now that you've dug yourself too deep and can't back out

>>There are people who are making "manspreading" illegal.
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europe/madrid-manspreading-transit-trnd/index.html
>>There are places where "misgendering" somebody is a crime.
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading
>>There are shows being banned
Rosanne
>>people having their jobs and livelyhoods stripped away for using naughty words the progressive "justice" mobs don't like.
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/teacher-uses-n-word-trnd/index.html

Little fucking bratty kid tipping his fedora when he can't do two seconds of research. *tips fedora*

I wonder why corporations have become so evil these days

american education

Shouldn't you be signing up to die in Iran?

yikes

Let's review how that turned out.
1) The statues were still taken down despite all the idiot white people marching.
2) The white idiots were fired from their jobs for essentially participating in an unmasked KKK rally.
2a) Which, by the way, there weren't even as many as it looked like, because they literally had to bus people in from across the country from places like fucking Utah just to bolster their numbers.
2b) All subsequent attempts at such a rally have been a failure for this exact reason.
3) The "We're not Nazis" lie completely fell apart because there's video footage of them chanting about how they want to kill Jews.
4) The car incident is still being brought up constantly as proof that the right is violent.
5) There was a massive blue wave in the midterms as a result of this.
6) More to come...

And what did you get out of this? Oh right, nothing. You just gave people permanent proof that you're evil.

damnation he is very handsome

When I think of Amazon from now on, I'll think of this. Good job.

you're just listing things you believe that make you a moron. This is Yea Forums. We aren't facebook. We know what happened and it wasnt what you typed.

I don't know where you're from but go back there, you're creeping me out old man.

I say cancel it because it looks like a piece of shit

>We know what happened and it wasnt what you typed.
It actually was, but nice try. Who are you trying to convince, anyway? This is Yea Forums. Supposedly everyone here "agrees" with you. You don't have to lie, and yet here you are lying. Because you know that even Yea Forums is being lost to our side. We are winning. You are not.

>muh jewish faith dindustein nothingberg
Crazy evangelicals complain about shit every year. You're not edgy for defending them. C'ope, Seet'hing, ha've sex, dil'ate, go back to 'leddit, you have to go back, fucking eb'aums, something aw'ful, g'aia, newfag, cuck, etc etc.

P.S. Any direct or indirect reply to this post or thread is validation that I am correct and you're all a bunch of paid contrarian trolls.

real account
>a bunch of people get labeled nazis by hostile press
>heres proof, some people dressed up as hollywood nazis in the crowd! heres footage of these 3 people out of hundreds for hours a day.
>you see kids, you aren't down with the progressive opinions we'll label you an actual nazi!

>Nobody trusts the old media as a result, for generations to come.

>repeat it enough times it will become true
kek

>we are winning!
this is your problem. you think theres a war. there's not. we are just the youth like always, poised to take over from the old.

if we can be called a group, we are clearly the good guys too, as we're not the group promoting pedos and sex changes for kids

What is there to cancel? It has already ended.
Book was weak, series followed suite. Tennant was really great, though.

>Reddit fag confirmed, complete Newspilled and doesn't realise he is on Yea Forums.

Dilate

Just amazon trying to promote their series by creating controversy that doesnt exist from what I gathered from reading this thread.

Attached: ummmmm.jpg (280x280, 12K)

>Same group of fags that think trannies and mass surveillance and censorship is a good thing, you have to go back

am I the only one that doesn't like this? probably the first time I didn't finish a book with terry pratchett written on it

>Christians petition the show to get cancelled
>it was already over
>now they have to do a second season to spite them

imaginary* christians

imagine being paid to shill on Yea Forums to cover up for crazy christians. how much do you get?

Did you actually read the book or are you talking about the series?

>christians only bitch about trivial shit
I wish and I ask that our rulers who have Jewish subjects exercise a sharp mercy toward these wretched people, as suggested above, to see whether this might not help (though it is doubtful). They must act like a good physician who, when gangrene has set in, proceeds without mercy to cut, saw, and burn flesh, veins, bone, and marrow. Such a procedure must also be followed in this instance. Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them, as Moses did in the wilderness, slaying three thousand lest the whole people perish. They surely do not know what they are doing; moreover, as people possessed, they do not wish to know it, hear it, or learn it. There it would be wrong to be merciful and confirm them in their conduct. If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs, so that we do not become partakers of their abominable blasphemy and all their other vices and thus merit God's wrath and be damned with them. I have done my duty. Now let everyone see to his. I am exonerated.

Attached: images.jpg (312x161, 4K)

Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

Attached: banker.jpg (350x350, 29K)

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

Attached: milk-snake-iStock.jpg (1024x512, 192K)

Why would religious fundies have paid shills? Isn’t it more likely that this is a publicity stunt? Why didn’t they petition about the satanic shit in Sabrina?

>Why didn’t they petition about the satanic shit in Sabrina?
...They did.

Why do you people keep doing this shit? "Why didn't they do (thing they actually did)?" You just boldly make a claim without even checking if it's true and hope you're not talking to someone with a brain.

Attached: 1535576307079.jpg (197x281, 29K)

Based

I'm going to come into your house, in the middle of the night, while your sleeping and I'm going to slit your throat.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (301x329, 9K)

Because paid shills are all the rage and Yea Forums is a good example of how having them works. No it's more likely that people are paid to cover up an embarrassing "protest" that went no where.

>while your sleeping
>your

>Enough said

When did this decade old catchphrase re-enter circulation? How old are you?

>not having Prime and Netflix
Fucking poorfags.

Golly bill, these kids complain if you say something that's too old, and they complain if you say something that's too new. I had someone call me a zoomer for using the phrase "sold gangbusters" the other day.

>not borrowing someone else's Prime and Netflix accounts
It's good to be the king.

Look, it's a wild faggot

Attached: horror.jpg (852x480, 19K)

>handful of religious nuts protest a sitcom
ALL CHRISTIANS BAD
>handful of mentally ill nuts cut off their actual nuts
I don't see a problem here, move along, shop's closed, piss off christcuck, gb2/pol/

Whoa, you saw a reflection of yourself in the mirror?!

maybe because Sabrina is a harmless feminism show?

they protested Lucifer though

Attached: 1540606667567.jpg (1435x902, 199K)

lol. christians arent paying people to protect them from looking crazy. christians love being the most opressed group in america

They protest shows with men in them because people naturally listen to men.

yeah its called not being able to fit in and it means you shouldnt be here

Well, sorry to tell you but this isn't some capitalist shithole so you can't make me leave with mean words. You're going to be seeing a lot of me in the coming years.

>small group of christians protest a tv show nobody watches when offended
>when muslims are offended they blow up shit and do suicide attacks in major cities

oh god, the christians are the real problem with society! think of the childreeennn

Lmaoooo I normally just lurk but these Amazon shills are just getting BTFO left, right, and center in this thread, include me in the archive

Nice 5 year old Yea Forums reference

>whataboutism

Feminists make like 18% of the public, but 100% of all scriptwriters. Almost like they blacklist anyone else...

>Well, sorry to tell you but this isn't some capitalist shithole so you can't make me leave with mean words

what even is this post? capitalist shitholes make you leave somehow? are you a commie?

>You're going to be seeing a lot of me in the coming years.
get a trip if you wanna make good on that offer honey buns

Seems like that. Also, the DEATH was so shit, that it was comical.
HE IS A MAN OF FINAL CAPS, not some goth cosplayer.

I found that picture while I was browsing my fine art folder and couldn't resist.

>christians get light criticism on an indonesian water-bottling BBS board
>"what about those muslims though?"
oh god, nobody criticizing muslims (except you just did fucktard) is the real problem here.

oh yes, i totally forgot "whataboutism". i guess that totally voids my points that wreck your stupidity then.

kek

Oh, I already have one. FACT!!!

>i guess that totally voids my points that wreck your stupidity then.

Attached: AB83CDD5-C768-41B9-8999-1F36CE938F53.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

For you to be able to claim Whataboutism the event being compared needs to be comparable in the first place, you cant compare protesting Jewish propaganda to something like Charlie Haebo.
You have to go back pagan cuck or reddit tranny

They do. The system is more finely tuned and tighter every year. Now recently they've been pushing for workers in the industry to have a degree. The purpose of that isn't knowledge - its pretty easy to demonstrate your skills in entertainment.

The reason is that university educated people are more likely to be brainwashed into leftoid extremist thinking. It's the first barrier and from there they blacklist.

>YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME
>I AM THE SHADOW OF CREATION
>"lol edgy xD"
then after getting flexed upon by a 11-year old, I assume he went back to that diner or whatever it was to keep playing his arcade games

being death must be dull as fuck

then.. use it? kek wtf

It’s literally whataboutism. It’s literally saying “what about muslims.”
I know its hard to understand, but one group’s faggotry doesn’t excuse another group’s lesser faggotry. Otherwise we’d only ever be allowed to criticize the most extreme extremists.

your pic is literally the stereotype of the type who points out logical fallacies as if they win them the argument online kek

You do all the work for me boomer san.

sure it does

for example, your faggotry excuses the faggotry of the upcoming purge. we know where you live.

Ah. Newfag detected.

It's about priorities and pointing out that christians are a non issue you dumbass.

Pratchett's DEATH is iconical and really hard to fuck up. A deep voice, polished skull with blue eyes (or even 7th seal-like human), stern attitude.

The amount of Americans who believe in some form of creationism, or specifically that they will be apart of end times, is shockingly high. People who otherwise appear to be normal people carry this fantasy shit around in their head like a stowaway

Yikes, bot?

>scriptural idolaters do something stupid again
S U R P R I S E

Okay pickle rick.

Cringe, newfag?

So atheism is basically for chumps. The guys who were big in it like dawkins had completely different takes on it than guys like the 2009 athiests in this thread.

I'm not christian or religious, but an athiest is the original neckbeard basement dweller meme for a reason. they're fools

kek. bot.

Now we have them in Russia. And they are really strong in politics.

Says the guy who just repeated bot twice. Bot detected.

Ironically, Pratchett was dead set against social justice warriors and progressives. I think one of his quotes was:

something something new pope, God isn't a progressive.

I read like the first 100 pages or so

Shocking? Oh, so you're in possession of as it happened evidence of the big bang abiogenesis and evolution?

This isn't even true.

Nah they are just less delusional

No just don't believe 2000 year old books from nomads. Any other questions?

Do you believe that? I'm interested. How old are you? Did you miss the whole internet atheism shaming age?

do you feel euphoric?

I'm just here lurking and this guy has provided almost an hour of disconnected boomer tier entertainment. Give us a name you lovely cow.

I find it funny to hear a claim about people's beliefs from someone who's rarely been outside.

I remember when they use to constantly go on about the Westboro Baptist church when I was young, I thought it was this massive organization given how often it was brought up, has barely any members. All just deflection from (((them))).

>s-surely that got him
>r-right god?

> those effeminate atheist bitches will be cutting their dicks off and claiming to be women.

Pratchett was ahead of his time.

that one was almost funny but you probably took it from a episode of a sitcom you watched in the 90's

he despised social justice types and made fun of them frequently

If someone doesn't commit life to 2000 year old book written by nomads, then yes, they are obviously less delusional... difficult?

What? Are ok

No, but thanks for flattering me

That was my first post. keep up the hard work though I'm sure you'll get one eventually

what do you commit your life to?
hedonism?
a ten year old anime?
reddit philosopher du jour?
how is 2000 year old wisdom a bad thing to orient your life towards?

Which is why you can't find a real quote. You fucking liar.

I'm not that guy but are you aware the things you're saying have been heard like 10 millions times? They aren't zingers. You aren't winning but you seem to believe you are.

You're going to see this exact post you just made used for the opposite side and maybe then you will realize your hypocrisy.

"Progressives supporting sex changes for so called trans kids is kind of child abuse, wouldnt you say?" - Terry Pratchet

Another fake quote. The word "trans" didn't even exist when Terry Pratchett was alive.

Oh yes. like we havent seen the left take every meme and arguement and throw it back believing that will work cause they can't come up with anything creative themselves.

you're retarded. today they mock christians and our values everywhere anywhere and thats just how it is, thats on their souls. Showing that garbage wont make things worse for us. Why aren't christians on the streets protesting against supernatural? its pure blasphemy also. Take ur fedora to reddit, u might have better luck there.

I haven't seen a christkek since the 90's

Coming from the people whose favorite meme is a frog that they stole from a left-wing comic artist.

Here's some more lesbians to trigger the Christians in this thread.

Attached: 1545324154032.png (700x700, 667K)

Do you disagree with him on it though? and then theres this one

"don't you think its odd that so many male feminists are getting metoo'd? why are all the male predators and rapists progressives?" - Terry Pratchet

misinformed. work with that.

"Those people on Yea Forums are fucking stupid. I can't believe I tricked them into thinking I was on their side. Praise Israel!" - Donald Trump

>making fake quotes is a "meme"
Ah, I see why you're such a paranoid, pathetic little loser fuck.

I like Gaiman's books. I think I will watch this now.

I see you worked the pol shift, trannyobannyfofannymanny

oh hes mad

Attached: 1560240991621s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

>already ran out of images and posts the same one twice
Yikes.

It's gonna be fun watching Trump get clobbered in 2020 and you spend the next eight years crying "How could we lose! He was supposed to be an eight year president!" and Yea Forums will just get worse as all the idiot boomers retreat here because it'll be the only hideout for the far right but hey, I'll still be here, laughing at you. Literally any Democrat that gets nominated will beat Trump at this point, even that fucking centrist Biden.

kek

>everyone on Yea Forums is the same guy and they're all ganging up to bully me

Uhuh. I play the discworld MUD fellow boomer. I just agree that you're retarded is all.

>centerist biden
dont you mean Pedo Biden? Theres videos of him touching kids. I hope for him l

What's more impossible and magical than the big bang abiogenesis and evolution.

HPV throat cancer kills these freaks as easy as Ass Aids kills faggots.

So everyone does agree with pratchet on this then that it's child abuse to give sex changes to kids?

the left are clearly and forever inexcusably the bad guys now, and i used to be a lefty.

i hope thats not true. i eat pussy like crazy. random women too. i havent had a steady partner im at uni so i just have a new girl each week still.

isnt this like an SJW version of christianity anyway? Shouldn't you want it cancelled?
>God is a woman
>God is also evil (ironic) and the devil is the good guy

Which one of these jewish goblins is white?

>There was a massive blue wave in the midterms as a result of this.
Not really living in reality are you? Picked up a few seats in the House, and lost seats in the Senate, how is that a Massive "Blue Tsunami"?

Lost a single seat in the senate while flipping many seats and governorships that had been red for years, and taking back the House has effectively put a stop to any Republican legislation for the rest of his presidency. And all of this is under a supposedly amazing economy in a year that was tough for Democrats to make progress in the first place. By all rights the Republicans should have performed far better in the midterms if people actually liked them, but they don't.

Like all things Republicans say, you sound right on the surface but then someone with a brain thinks about it and realizes you're distorting the truth.

It's still not a wave when what normally happens, happens, few incumbent parties have kept majority once midterms come around- again your blue wave is disengenious as you claim i am being.

I just outlined to you why this is not what normally happens, but you know what? Stay in your fantasy world. When you get clobbered even harder next year you'll remember my post right before everything goes dark.

It wasn't very good but not that bad.

This. It's not even subtle with them throwing Netflix into the mix for more clicks.

The same faggots who got that DC comic about Jesus coming back and living with a superhero cancelled

Saint Young Men wasn't canceled...

Second coming is what I think it was called

Oh. Well, you should read Saint Young Men, I think you'd like it.

No, you made one claim as too why the dems had difficulty gaining seats, and I disagree that had any impact to them given all the positive covfeefees that dems propogate within their social media networks

>I'm not that guy but are you aware the things you're saying have been heard like 10 millions times?
>'HOLY FUCK STOP SAYING ANIMALS EVOLVE TO ADAPT TO THEIR ENVIRONMENT I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE'
Alright.

This user is correct.

>all the midwit atheist cringe
yikes, grow up

Then you don't understand how elections work. Most of the seats that were up for reelection in 2018 were in deep red states. This is not the case for 2020. There are a lot of purple states with Republicans up for reelection. This is going to be an easy win for the Democrats.

It doesn't matter we'll have to kill you all either way.

I just wanted to remind everyone this child was utterly blown the fuck out and ran away like a baby girl.

Good luck with that. We own guns too.

How is Supernatural blasphemous lel. They actually try to kill satan instead of worshipping him like in Sabrina. But the fact that satanists protested against Sabrina instead Christians tells you a lot

hahaha

yeah, the only response they have to statements about these things happening is "prove it", hoping you'll go away rather than expend the effort, then when you do they slither off waiting for an opportunity to waste more of your time the same way at a later date

it's all so _______

Reminder that you don't belong on this site if you fell for this Amazon shilling

Attached: 1B7A3C95-BFD2-4A7F-B551-92CF706E49C2.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

To be fair, they usually do go away.

Cope and dilate

Chances that this poster is a tranny faggot? 101%

youtube.com/watch?v=U3RX6sbF14A

Cringe

Love his daughters perky little tits

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

That bill is specficially in reference to tennants and their landlords

If you are a landlord you cant say im not gonna rent to you because you are a tranny lol go dialate in the same way you cant open a resturaunt and say im not gonna serve you you're a nigger lol

Yikes

Actually i think its the left who dont believe in science now.

Have sex

>ACKSHUALLY you don't believe in science
>*quotes debunked science from 50 years ago like Blanchard while ignoring modern science and calling it a Jewish scheme*

What? I love this show (I didn't know about) now!

Idiot!

Just because mentally ill trannies exist doesn't mean that brain dead evangelical christfags are your friends.

^Idiot!

Seeing the replies you get, I think you struck a nerve.

Why not any other thousands of years old book? Why dont you believe in Gilgamesh then? Or hinduism? Why is your specific jewish fairy tale more valid than other religions?

Cope, seething

Good Omens was kino.

Attached: 1479905461101.jpg (334x443, 28K)

Evangelicals are so dumb it's not even funny. Of course since they are the loudest they will remain in most people's minds as the Christian archetype. Irrational, self-righteous and backward.

Never claimed any religion to be more valid than any other religion, nice strawman though.
if you can take wisdom from the epic of gilgamesh (parts of which are actually in the bible in slightly altered form) why wouldnt you?
Same with vedic scritptures which i personally find fascinating to adress your other example.

So many faggots alive today so zzz
Fags serve no purpose at all to a society and these fags tryna to find one so bad

Attached: 1397844169646.jpg (336x340, 14K)

I'm a Catholic, dumbass.
>muh priest pedos
there's no proof that priests rape more than other adults with similar power and reach
Now rational thought isn't something that Christians are supposed to discard, but here we are. One does not live by faith alone

>there's no proof that priests rape more than other adults with similar power and reach
that's because people who want to sexually abuse seek positions of power, those with ambition pursue show business or politics while those without pursue teaching or the church.

The fundamental problem with the Catholic Church was in giving this kind of power too easily, covering up indiscretions and not dealing with it properly.
That's why life-long Catholics are disavowing it as their choice of Christianity now.

>there's no proof that priests rape more than other adults with similar power and reach
So? Why the fuck does God call the to preisthood if they're just going to rape kids?

God lets bad things happen as punishment for that time he made a tree he didn't need to tempt us and even though he'd know what would happen in his omnipotence let it play out where we did what he expected and now we can only prove our faith in him by ignoring he never helps us because he loves us.

what is free will vs. determinism

How can free will exist with an omnipotent deity?
Christianity says god just gave us free will, but that's just it.
No further explanation, we just have it.
I don't see how we could possibly ever surprise him if he simultaneously knows every single atom in our universe's past present and future.

>How can free will exist with an omnipotent deity?
Because omnipotence doesn't mean you can have mutually exclusive concepts.
Either humans are free to make their own choices or they aren't.
God can't turn into a triangle into a circle without it ceasing being a triangle.

But doesn't free will cease to be when you know everything, create everything and decide everything?

the Church is filled with humans, not angels. Every organization has bad seed. It comes down to the core idea of the organization if you are willing to follow it or not. People who leave the Church because of bad priests never believed strongly in the Church to begin with

How so?
If you build a chicken coop and put chickens in it are they not free to run around it which way they chose?
Even if you could see the future and knew what every chicken would chose to do on every day, it's still the chicken chosing it.

It's about two gay angels.

Man, I'm on your side of the argument and aisle, but Jesus you sound dumb.

What you SHOULD point out is the fact that despite constant Orange Man Bad, Muh Literally Hitler coverage, the President still manages to maintain mid 40s approval (high floor) and the Democratic Party is literally eating itself alive right now because it has courted previously fringe left ideologues who are so propagandized and feral that they can't understand strategy or compromise. Trump is likely to win in 2020, as long as the economy does well, and the Dems will continue to meltdown and third parties will continue to grow. Hopefully, the Dems reform and kick out the socialists and become a center left party again. And stop being pro-war and pro-censorship.

Catholic Priests should be able to marry. Maybe you can stipulate celibacy for Bishops or whatever the next step up the hierarchy is, but your regular ordained Priest should be fucking a faithful wife and producing Catholic children to spread the faith.

I know what you mean. Some chapters of the book slow down the plot almost to a full stop, only to deliver some long-winded joke with a lame payoff.

Those are the Gaiman parts of the book, I bet.

shouldn't you be raping children like a proper christian

I wouldn't go as high as 90%, but there is a ton of literal children here so who knows.

They aren't gay, they're essentially eunuchs (think Alan Rickman in Dogma). The affection between them stems from a working relationship that goes back as far as humanity. I was getting worried that BBC was going to have them kiss in the park towards the end with that "no one is looking" line, but then the slick double-disguise dropping handshake happened and I was pleasantly surprised. They could have gone all Anne Rice with them, but thankfully they kept it at immortal best bros.

>the more educated you get the less retarded you get
wow great deduction there cletus

Try following the thread. You'll be less confused. Happy to hear you enjoy knowledge from various sources, Im a religions teacher so I enjoy learning about them. The original point was that Christians are delusional. Which is true. Like every religious people. You have to suspend your reason to adhere to a religion. I understand why people do it, but you wont convince me it's not foolish. Religions are a fascinating phenomena of Humanity, but should be studied with a gigantic grain of salt. It's outdated. There is no God that you can be sure of its existence. People can pretend otherwise, it sure doesnt make it reality.

And even Pascal's wager is retarded, logically speaking, because it only considers the Christian God and not all the other thousands deity in human's history. And it's the closest you can get to an argument as to why you should maybe believe in God. We've been thinking about God as a species since milleniums and nobody as ever proven shit. Time to move on.

I was a tiny bit let down with how they did the Bently on fire scene. At the least they could have played "Don't stop me now". Also, Crowly's eyes never looked good when the glasses were off.

“All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."

REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"

YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

MY POINT EXACTLY.”

But changing a dogma makes the organization lose credibility.

uhu, you might want to read the post i replied to before insinuating i'm confused and didn't follow the thread
>the original point was Christians are delusional
actually, the original point was about the new good omens tv show, fuck you for trying to frame my post
moreover, my point has only ever been that if you can take knowledge from an old source, why wouldnt you - which the post i replied to implied only crazy people do.
>I'm a religions teacher
why don't teachers get aids?
because they have no friends

let's be real, how much does it really have now

>Some chapters of the book slow down the plot almost to a full stop, only to deliver some long-winded joke with a lame payoff
That's trademark Pratchett.

Analogy doesn't work.
You aren't designing the chickens, deciding exactly how they are and every factor of their environment.
It's more analogous to a coder.
God decides everything in the universe, so when he writes how humans are and how all of Earth is then everything after that is determined by his decision.
Anything unexpected would be from a bug in his code, but being omnipotent he'd be able to foresee and avoid anything like that.

If you are all-powerful and control all the factors, there's no room to blame your creation rather than yourself.
It's like playing a game of chess with yourselves and then getting mad at the pieces when one of your sides loses.

You're thinking Douglass Adams. He'd stop the story to narrate a portion of the fictional Hitchhiker's Guide just for a related joke.
Pratchett did it too, but he used his side jokes as a means to sprinkle bits of worldbuilding into it and was good about having these tidbits of information come back into relevance to the story later. At least that's how it worked with some of the Night Watch stories. I didn't read much other than that and the first two books.

You're just trying to repress LGBT representation, bigot.

Im with you here. It's like when Benedictus XVI decided limbo werent a thing anymore. "Oh yeah, you know that thing that cause anguish during centuries to every parent who failed to baptize their kids before they died, making them think they were sent to a terrible place for eternity? Yup. Well that stuff doesnt exist anymore. Kthxbye."

Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions, it's just hard to know with the legions "Christian" roleplayers on here. Cheers.

Lore rewrites are a necesary element in order to maximize retention and introduction of new players.
It's like how they just stole the design for the devil and comissioned artists to use the new goat man in order to spice it up.

>At least that's how it worked with some of the Night Watch stories. I didn't read much other than that and the first two books
You mostly see it in his much earlier work and the one-shot side stories like Pyramids, which was around the same timeframe where Good Omens came out. He dialled back on it a lot later on, and the Night Watch books were always a little bit more sincere.

meant for
Whoops.

>A US Christian group calling for the cancellation of Amazon's Good Omens have been lampooned after mistakenly sending a 20,000-strong protest petition to Netflix.
>The Return to Order sect argue the show, about a demon and angel uniting to stop Armageddon, normalises Satanism and "mocks God's wisdom".

Attached: 1535010794970.png (550x543, 50K)