It's the mammal, that's got sort of the pontiest eyes. Eyes that pop out of it's head the most........ Steve

It's the mammal, that's got sort of the pontiest eyes. Eyes that pop out of it's head the most........ Steve

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XZR46gcO97I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eyes bulging with imagined riches

ooh...

chim...pancee that MONKEY NEWS YA F-

Alright. So there was this bicycle race going on.

So the monkey's clocked it, it's like 2...4...7, out the door, it's like "Alright Kirsty?"

Mech-Ant…who are you call sad? Least my mum don't cut my hair.

Right, you know how the blacks like their weed, Steve. This new video come out, one of 'em hits that hash oil stuff, the dabs. Turns out, little monkey fella. He goes mental, he's in the bananas, rifling the cupboard.

Attached: little.monkey.fella.hits.the.oil.webm (720x908, 2.72M)

Something's said—

Like a giant albatross hopping on stilts

Attached: iu.jpg (468x426, 64K)

STOP TALKING SHIT

lanky goggle eyed freak

Attached: steve.jpg (480x360, 13K)

bro hes wearing a jets jersey bro thats my city thats my fuckin team bro

isn't this how that one lady got her face ripped off

>have you seen men in black 2 Steve? There’s this... thing in it

>hanging around a chimpanzee
Not even once once, these bastards are vicious as fuck.

Did Joe Rogan make this?

Literally every time I'm on the bus in Bristol I see this guy walking around. He's immediately noticeable by his height and weird loping gait.

Rick and Steve are honestly so fucking weird. the fucking things they make when they work together are so bizarre and yet it works so well. i just wish they'd make more kino together, it's clearly what they are best at.

That was the best episode. The anticipation of Karl on the phone and then he absolutely kills Steve.
>What do you mean you're shaking around the house? What like Elvis?
>You know Karl, with your bald head I bet you look like an enormous vibrator

Karl having a go at Steve are honestly the best parts of the whole thing.

>Karl gets Monday’s off
>does no prep work

>a'ite, monkey news this week.. i haven't had a chance to read this through properly so i'm just weighing this up now...

Das lanky piss n streak

It's illegal to have a monkey having a fag in a built up area

>in a built up area

Attached: images[1].jpg (300x168, 13K)

that monkey in the webm ended up doing time

What is it about the XFM shows that influenced a small subculture of people, inflicting them all with the same mental illness causing you to listen to them religiously, whenever you're going to sleep or going about your business, so much that you know every single reference from each of the 100+ episodes? And is there a cure?

Because the shows are actually really fucking good.

>I’m only doing this because Suzanne wants a new kitchen

He'll be on another boiler by now

because they are comedy gold and they remind us of those glorious early 2000 days when the internet was still new and exciting, and crap TV and radio still made an effort to be entertaining as opposed to being stepping stones to shouting out your social media.

Karl is a Machiavellian mancunian
>lies about his credentials to get job at xfm
>manipulates his way into being the sound engineer for Gervais show
>sneakily ingratiated himself with Ricky
>straight up steals ricky from Steve to the point where he gets invited to his birthdays but not Steve
>gervais takes Karl to meet David Bowie instead of Steve

Absolutely devilish

it was pissweak, ricky abused Karl, but Karl didn't have the balls to come back at Ricky, so took it out on Steve.

because it's three people with a genuine friendship just faffing about on the radio, pushing the absolute limits for what you can get away with because nobodies listening anyway, and it's pure fucking gold

Oh I forgot
>seeded and feeded the hot sports reporter while Steve remained incel

Karl bottled it up and one day basically exploded against Ricky. That's why they haven't talked ever since.

lets have a chat about her fat arse

he was actually good in Logan.

Karl>Lankyfreakoid>Atheist

He noticed you too. Remember how he always covers his nose? It's not a coincidence.

B-But TRANS PEOPLE HAHAHA
ARE YOU OFFENDED????? DID I OFFEND YOU????? HAHAHAAHAHAA

"But Ricky I already hate trannies"
AHAHAAHAA ARE YOU OFFENDED??? BLOCKED YOU FROM MY TWITTER! HAHAHA I'M HILARIOUS!

Does he have Marfans?

Link?

5'10 vs 6'0 vs 6'2

You'll never see an old man eating a Mars bars

MAAAAAAAAAARS bar bar bar

>he could be your brother

Attached: 1485101196445.jpg (1111x597, 307K)

implying he has the balls. rick is that one kid in the catholic school loudly sighing and rolling his eyes in an exaggerated way to make sure everyone knows he's too smart to be there. except he never moved on after 40 fucking years.

It was a Twix you faggot

Did you not see / hear about his netflix stand-up special?

He changed it for songs of phrase you cunt

did he really say anything other than widely accepted, corporate approved opinion on cuckflix?

I'm curious. Is everyone posting in this thread British too? Do people outside the UK find their shenanigans funny?

Attached: 1415220884603.gif (500x282, 1.05M)

i'm swedish, got into Rick when The Office came out, heard about his podcast later then xfm through that.

parts of britain still exists? i imagine you're down to one neighbourhood. i'm in a former prison colony myself.

He went into a 20-minute bit on Caitlyn Jenner and trans people with such boring second-grader humor it made me side with Jenner

>straight up steals ricky from Steve to the point where he gets invited to his birthdays but not Steve
actually felt a bit bad for the lanky freak because of this

I'm a slav and I think the xfm shows are the funniest thing ever created.

>>straight up steals ricky from Steve to the point where he gets invited to his birthdays but not Steve
>>gervais takes Karl to meet David Bowie instead of Steve
if that's true no wonder you don't see Steve and Ricky chilling together anymore

HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE
HE HAS DONE
YOU
AGAIN
play a record

DONT

TALK

SHIT

Uh, what?

Attached: Karl Face.jpg (280x390, 37K)

From Northern Ireland, been listening to XFM shows on loop for like 10 years now.

>he doesn’t know
youtu.be/XZR46gcO97I

Idiots who keep wild animals as pets and then fuck with them thinking it's just like when they dress up thier little pug deserve to get their faces ripped off desu.

He asked for people outside the UK you drunk fucking spud.

HE'S DONE YOU AND HE'S NOT EVEN 'ERE

>Is everyone posting in this thread British too?

Learn to read, smoothbrain

>steve doesnt get invited to bowie thin
>steve doesnt get invited to rickys party

ricky was fucking out of order.

Canada here. Got into it from the HBO cartoon show

Attached: monkey waiter.webm (640x360, 1.03M)

>inviting a goggle eyed freak to a social gathering

Once you see him he can see you.

Dutchfag

Attached: jre.png (1226x619, 869K)

HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN

This was such a dick move from Rick, I don't know how he got away with it

>you've probably been on your hands all day
>get us some cokes you lazy arse

>karl says that one time he seen a jet at cruising altitude and swears that the pilot was waving at him
fucking kek

When did he say that?

little karly pilkoids

>getting sick from wet jeans

they cursed us with comfy

Californian here.

Go take a peek in the shed on Gays End

Pam Anderson and her lot, the ones love animals, are trying to get it extradicted

same, and I’m pretty obsessed with the xfm shows, I listen to them all the time.

Attached: 1547490313287.jpg (720x886, 58K)

I wonder if Ricky, Steve and Karl know that people are still listening to and discussing some zero effort radio shows they made nearly 20 fucking years ago

One too many cases of ringworm. Got the second on his bald dome from that gormless wig. Gervais was all "you owe me, you have to be in Series 2 now!" and Karl was like sod that, I wasn't meant to be in Series 1, I did it as a favor. And Gervais cursed him with the might of his atheism.

>There’s this fella. And he was, uh, he was on his bike, right? Cycling. Cycling to work or whatever. And uh, he sort of sees this thing out of the corner of his eye. So he thought ‘Oh, it doesn’t matter, whatever.’ And he uh, he stops off at a café. Right, get a little scone and little tea or whatever. And he goes in there and he’s sat down. And the waiter comes over, says ‘Yeah, what do you want?’ He says ‘I’ll have a scone and a tea.’ He goes ‘Alright then.’ So he goes to get it. Comes back. As he puts the tea and the scone down, his face is like what-what is that, right? Like a look of frightenedness on his face. Drop the tea and legs it. So the fellas going ‘What what what?’ So he legs it after the bloke and goes ‘What?’ And he says ‘Something came out of your nose, that was massive.’

Attached: youre a maniac.png (230x98, 11K)

Did it take effort to copy their discussions verbatim and release them as a podcast to get around XFM owning the masters?

On Steve's social media accounts there are constantly comments referencing the shows. Some autists just spam MECHANT at him and that's from a Claire show so you know they're true fans.

The XFM shows have several hundred thousand views on YouTube.