You’re on The View

>user, what do you mean by that six million Jews didn’t die? What exactly did you mean by this

Defend yourself Yea Forums

Attached: AD9B9A10-E2F4-442B-BF1E-E138C8E6A73A.jpg (928x523, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ&t=345s
youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I start by raping Meghan McCain.

I'm going to listen to Alex Jones tomorrow because you don't want me to

Nothing will top Norm calling Bill Clinton a murderer to Barbara Walters' face
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ&t=345s

*HUFF* *HUFF*
EVERY AMERICAN MEDIA PUNDIT THAT SUPPORTED THE WAR IN IRAQ BECAUSE OF A PHANTOM CONNECTION TO AL QAEDA STILL ENJOYS EMPLOYMENT IN PLACES OF INFLUENCE AGAINST ALL LOGIC-

Attached: 6363868-6404651-Phoenix_running_He_also_has_his_hair_died_green_and_is_wearing_a-a-97_1542604772197. (634x990, 97K)

>Meghan McCain
i spent a summer interning with her at Newsweek. She is very nice and yeah I fucked her

The View Host Joy Behar defended Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday, after she called ICE detention centers on the southern border, "concentration camps." Joy Behar stood out from the rest of the hosts in agreeing with Ocasio-Cortez's loaded assessment of President Trump's immigration policies, even suggesting that America was on the way to its own Holocaust. After fellow co-host Sunny Hostin started to argue that she didn't like the comparison to the Holocaust, Joy Behar claimed this was a necessary warning because Trump's practices were like Hitler's.

>user, what do you mean blacks are an inherently violent race?

Attached: 1549653420693.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

This was great
Also
>someone gave ne this phone told me to pretend I was getting a call on it.
What a hero.

Before I answer, I need a drink. Meghan, please, a glass of milk

Attached: 1541435196197.png (225x227, 15K)

lies, meghan mccain would never let anyone but her dad fuck her.
holy fuck how many rounds did this guy have?

>Bill Cosby is a great man. There have never been any accusations towards Bill Cosby about anything
This is by far one of the better interviews I've ever seen.

Are you aware that out of the 72 camps found, only 6 were deemed "death camps"? And that all 6 were found by the Russians?

Trump has changed literally zero policies from obama concerning deportation. In fact, the most deportations ever occurred in 2012 under obama. I wish to god that trump would gas and cremate 6 million Mexicans, but we are deporting around 400k a year.

Honestly, constantly comparing president Trump to Hitler, some immigration policies as concentration camps, and conservatives as Nazi’s really undermines the horrors and evil that Hitler, the Nazi party and the camps were. Those things being the universal understanding of evil or a foundational myth in the struggle between good and evil taught and reinforced by government, education and Hollywood is ridiculous. Any sane person could compare and absolutely know that Trump is not committing any atrocities or oppression that these TDS sufferers are constantly imagining, projecting and screeching about. With any and all comparisons to Hitler and Nazi supposedly exactly equal, then it undermines the true evil that Hitler was.

Uh it was actually 12 MILLION

>excuse me but why is a blonde pig here she has no qualifications her father being a senator does not qualify her for television

Russians? Who were ruled by the Bolshevik party who happened to be majority Jewish?
Really makes you think doesn't it

What lazy niggers they just fall sleep right there.

>they're concentration camps
>no they're not
>are you putting a concentration of humans in these capms
>yes but they're not killing them
>yes, they aren't death camps, they are concentration camps
>no they're not

Attached: 1560980325905.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

To be fair, by 1939 Stalin had basically liquidated or imprisoned most of the high ranking Jews in the Bolshevik party.

>it wasn't 6 million because it was actually 6 trillion!
Reputation saved.

was she pro or against Trump???

>go to store
>fall asleep
blacks are so lazy

>user, what do you mean by that six million Jews didn’t die? What exactly did you mean by this
I meant that it's improbable for the death count to be exactly 6 million. Rounding up is disingenuous and rounding down is antisemitic.

> go lo
Instructions unclear

>exactly, they didn't die...they were murdered!

"You talkin out of turn bitch?"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

(((Behar)))

Stalin was a Jew of the anti semetic sect

Why is tyson so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs

So the nigga that tried to shield his ass got kilt huh

Lmao