My first experience of wagerage

>be NEETgod
>see old frenemy in Tesco
>humble brags about going to Cambridge next year, say well done and move convo on
>STILL keeps going on about it, tell him I don't really care
>starts criticising the NEETgod lifestyle
>say I'm satisfied with my life
>says "no offence" but you're a bit of a loser
>"And?"
>you should be at university
>"And?"
>everyone's looking down on you
>"And?"
>starts shouting calling me a useless piece of shit, everyone staring, storms off like a sperg

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (300x348, 63K)

IMAGINE not shopping at Morrisons

Attached: 1376528972267.jpg (262x397, 51K)

Fucking kek. What a loser. "People think you're a loser so you should care!"
I'm happy being a NEET. Learning how to play the violin right now and I can sleep whenever and as much as I want

NEET hugs are warmer and more soothing

kek wagies have been trained to love their cagies

based neet

I'M GOING TO UNI, YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

You've worded this as if he was working at the Tesco, but if he was mouthing off to you he clearly wasn't or you could've reported him to his boss. If he's not going to uni until next year, that means he has a year of getting to live the NEET life if he wants, before going on to get a world class education. While you won't. I'm not really sure how you're the winner here.

This is a lie. You're too scared to leave the house anymore. This confrontation was had with your mom this morning and you know it. I know it. We all know it.

how bored do you have to be to type something like this

seething

Temporary neet here. Trying to get back into work because neetbux are insufficient for my needs and I don't like being completely isolated. But honestly good for you if you're comfortable living like that and fuck those pretentious fags.

just go with it dude

Anyone else purposefully fuck with wagies? My favorite is smearing shit all over bathrooms.

There's none braver than the modern day NEET.

Attached: 1559706776702.png (1280x574, 573K)

its true. Ive seen them get really fucking pissy when they learn you just have not given a shit for the past 10 years of your life. others show genuine envy and tell me how easy I have it. It has its perks I tell them but you also have to sacrifice things like girls and going out, since without money they are both harder to do.

I throw trash everywhere

Fucking based. Everyone itt is jealous and SEETHING

>You've worded this as if he was working at the Tesco
I never got that impression. What about
>see old frenemy in Tesco
implies he was working there and not just shopping?

Because the whole thread is about wagerage. The guy wasn't a wagie, he's just going to uni.

he is just mong.

I've had similar experiences. When you refuse to be ashamed some of them just lose it.

HEY HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS GET THE NEETBUX
I'M TRYING TO GET IT AND IT'S SO HARD TO GET A DOCTOR'S NOTE

>I-I d-don't even care that everyone thinks I'm a worthless l-loser with n-no p-p-prospects look how much I d-don't c-c-c-care! FUCK YOU WAGIES I DON'T C-cARE :'( obsession thread #3287462387462346

neets can masturbate all day while wagies pay for it thru SSI.

and here is a fine example

>all the newfags itt

Attached: 1560671820336.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I'm cycling every day during rush hour

wagies pay for the tissues I use to wipe the head of my dick after jerking off.
thank you, wagies

based

>ITT newfags that don't recognize copypasta

I move real slow on the subway

it's impossible to live on your own off neetbucks. all you faggots still live with your parents.

No? The discussion implicates higher education as part of the wagie lifestyle, i.e. anything other than NEET. The dude in the story even encourages OP to go to uni, not to get a job. I think you're legit retarded.

How do I become a cool dude like you?

lick my ass

I like to fuck with NEETs at my college town. I see worthless pothead NEETs smoking weed in their car, and I call the police on them. In my state, being under the influence while in your own vehicle and carrying your keys is an automatic DWI, even if the vehicle is off.

I've probably ruined half a dozen kids' lives this way, and sometimes I've even watched the cops fuck them over while toking it up in my own car. Very comfy, and BTW I'm a NEET myself.

Attached: 1545031593132.png (420x420, 165K)

Poor form starting one of these on a Friday when the wagies actually get to have fun with their money while you're locked into another night of anime, jRPGs, and virginity. Try again Sunday night for more wagie rage

god's work

>Learning how to play the violin
8 hours a day every day for the rest of your life. You can do it faget.

>neets can masturbate all day
not true friend I run out of semen by 11am

*STOMP* *STOMP* *CLAP*
*STOMP* *STOMP* *CLAP*
SOMEONE GIVE ME A RHYTHM!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>he doesn't have a wagie wife