Ned's going to die

Ned's going to die

Attached: rip.jpg (913x734, 101K)

>Ned's going to die
Remind me why I'm supposed to care?

Who was Ned?

Mysterio is revealed to be a villain

Why I should watch this movie? I didnt even watch homecoming.

I hope “MJ” dies too so we can get the real MJ

Homecoming was the first movie I’ve ever walked out of. It was a bit after he saves his friends and takes that girl out.

Who the fuck is Ned?

That's not a shock ending. Is this a shock ending now?
I hope it turns out that the movie is just a simulation of special effects and that Tony Stark tech they used at the start of Civil War.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

spiderman realizes he's gay for ned

ned already died once in the snap hahah

he's a big guy

It'll be a spiderverse cameo :^)

We already know that the ending twist is Fury/Hill being skrulls kido

Also, JK Simmons is back as JJJ

>SHOCKING
MY BOY SHOCKER IS IN

4 u

You don't really know any of your family. Corporate trash needs to be your family. Consume capeshit, get excited for next capeshit. Be a good goy.

Boy I sure do love interracial dating.

>Ned's going to die
Again?

Attached: DeadNed.jpg (756x329, 16K)

Me too fellow American

Why does Hollywood keep making Angourie Rice date ugly pieces of shit that she'd never even hang out with in real life?

Imagine being such an incel that seeing two people dating triggers you

Yeah imagine being triggered by white people dating eachother we need every relationship in Spider-Man to be IR.

This is your brain on jewish propaganda

Literally no one cares what skin color a person is except for incels

I know it's really creepy how those incel Hollywood producers don't like seeing white people date each other.

Good. They can replace him with a handsome best buddy.

>Implying the majority of couples in media aren't white-white
>What is confirmation bias

>SHOCKING
I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EAAAAAAARTH

Every modern Spider-Man movie is nothing but interracial it's really weird dude. You gotta defend your corporate family though huh?

The fat Italian character

>literally thousands of movies released each year
>'b-b-but the last two Spiderman movies!!!"
Oof. I cringed. Don't reply unless you have something worthwhile to say, m'kay?

>after credits scene, Stanley is actually alive becauss comic books
>he says heres a little different after credit scene then winks sorta like in the old looney toons outros
>its revealed Angry rice isnt actually dating fattie its a prank and breaks up with him
>He is subject of a reality tv show, Angry rice tells fattie this an he cries, she says we filmed it all Maui as she turns to a camera, people laugh and point at brown fattie
>dating a potato with a brown dick that small. No i don't thinks so
>she then shows footage of him kissing who he thinks is Angry rice but its actually Stanleeys dic but he cant tell as he is blindfolded
>the camera man laughs
>fattie is still blindfolded still as Stanleey walks to the camera and whispers for the white race then fucks Angourice on fatties bed
>the camera then pans down show Tom Holland slobering on a cock at gun point, it's Tobey Maguire holding the gun
>the camera man faces this camera to himself, Its Sam Raimi
>he says lets make it 6 million and ONE
>Tobey shoots Tom point blank, before saying say goodnight motherfucker

Attached: Betty-Ned-Far-From-Home-1200x676.png (1200x676, 625K)

Peter is going to say the N-word

Not Ned! MJ! Kill her!

Agreed, based user

You were in the thread yesterday and you got btfo then. You’re not a fan, you haven’t seen the films, you literally lurk these threads to shill for blackwashing, why?

I honestly couldn't care less, you are unironically a child if you do

Except for Marvel who care about skin color so much they made the conscious decision to erase all of Peter’s white love interests, peers, and most of the white peoples in Queens. You hilarious brainlet.

So it has a happy ending?

>white people dating white people in white cultures offends me!
>I demand these iconic white characters are made brown like 90% of the globe!
>iNcEl

You are the biggest fucking retard I’ve ever encountered on this board. So weak minded I’m surprised you don’t kill yourself trying to fix cereal.

>I’m Mr. Cool
>dun give a fuck Brah
>Ooooo a Spider-Man thread! Lemme in!!!
I fucking love this board lmao

They killed shocker in the last film

He look asian

I can't believe Raimi shows up with a burning cross and with a lynching mob to kill mulatto MJ

Based Raimi saving the franchise

You mean the fat chink kid who is friends with Peter? I genuinely don't want him to die because he's an unironically comfy character.

I don’t think he was in character, the credits just list him as himself

This, how could anyone think he was italian? You'd have to be a fucking moron.

Its a reference to Sinister Six
lame

This. He’s an example of diversity that feels natural. He’s a decent character. I’d rather the twist was Nick Fury dies or that gorky looking tranny playing MJ.

she would NEVER EVER touch a chink cock

She only dates superior men like myself

Attached: angourie-rice-miu-miu.jpg (1200x1011, 393K)

she is easily the best looking girl in the whole series
god what i wish i could do to her

In Every Day (2018) she dates that green goblin that stars in Detective Pikachu. Boycott all of these creepy movies.

Isn’t she a hand wringing libtard? I know they usually don’t practice what they preach but...

Yeah and we’re meant to believe she doesn’t fancy the only white boy in school or that he and Ned preferred Liz and “MJ” to her. Lmaoooo

BLACKED material

I completely agree with you, man. To me, Ned is not a token non-white character shoved into the MCU Spider-Man films for the sake of 'diversity', he is a character that is good based on his own merits (like his personality for example and not things that are outside of his control, like his race). I genuinely like Ned, he reminds me of an Asian friend I used to have back when I went to school. When I see Ned, I don't see an Asian kid but I instead see a friendly nerd. Do you know what I mean? Ned is a good character. I hope he doesn't die. If an MCU character should die in the post-Endgame era, it should be Craptain Marvel or the blackwashed version of Valkyrie (since they're both insufferable cunts).

Who hurt you?

He's going to say it.

Why isn't this cute white girl Peter's girlfriend in Far From Home? She could just dye her hair red to be a perfect MJ. Or she could keep her hair the way it is and be a blonde-haired version of MJ. A blonde-haired version of MJ is certainly preferable to the mutt version of MJ we're getting in the MCU. Being attractive is such an important aspect of MJ as a character, so to see her as an ugly mutt really ruins the immersion factor. We should be able to believe that Peter would be honestly attracted to the MCU version of MJ, since he's obviously trying to impress her. If MJ was played by this cute Aryan girl, it would be more believable that Peter was in love with her.

Attached: image.png (600x853, 419K)

The shocking ending will be MJ is the one true MJ

Because it's gonna be a fun action movie with superhero fighting supervillain. The rest is fluff. If you don't usually like MCU action then there is no real reason to watch any MCU movies (unless you're super into the ~lore~ but I feel like enjoying the action is a prerequisite to that)

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person

>She only dates superior men like myself
Didn't think black men came on this board that much, but glad to see it

>She could just dye her hair red to be a perfect MJ.
She should be Gwen Stacy, they could use Kiernan Shipka too

Attached: edc78fac36d04a30885d2da2ba69b3d0.jpg (1954x3849, 284K)

OH NO, NOT NED! MY FAVORITE SPIDER-MAN CHARACTER! THE MCU IS DOOMED!

Attached: 1555351044923-v.jpg (953x513, 80K)

This peter parker is trash anyways Idk why anyone would like the guy that's literally not spiderman at all.

When you hit a certain weight your eyes get stretched taut

Yeah right, this is gonna be some fake death shit and the next shocker will be he's hobgoblin

>be literal supervillain named "Prowler"
>kill superheroes and enemy gang members for a living
>die in an internecine conflict between fellow criminals
>get a giant mural saying "Rest in Power" and is honored by the local community as a hero

What is Disney trying to say here?

Attached: 1561053939685.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

>Angourie Rice
What's that? Goat curry?

>incels = everyone in history up until this weird anomalous period we're in right now

Has anyone seen Zendaya since?

They noticed not enough blacks were buying tickets for their capeshit so needed to appeal to them

Most of the characters have died, but they're all alive again. Death means nothing in capeshit.

Do you guys think currycels are gonna self insert as Ned too? Obviously ricecels will. Keep in mind A LOT of Indians are on this site. Every time there's a thread calling a sikh a muslim they seethe hard.

>JJ (JK Simmons) is back
>Mysterio is villian
>Toby McGuire Spidey is referenced by Mysterio as being from the Earth that he comes from
>Doctor Strange is name dropped by Mysterio for his existence in Mysterio's Earth (It being an alternative dimension after all), which would explain the throwaway line in Spiderman 2 when they are naming Dr. Oct and JJ says the name "Doctor Strange" is taken.

In short, the Earth that Mysterio comes from is revealed to be Sam Rami's universe. That is the real shocker.

Big if true, one can only hope though. I doubt this severely.

Whoever she is, Peter's girlfriend needs to be an attractive white girl just like she historically was in the original comics or else it won't be believable that Peter is in love with her.

"MJ" WILL BE REVEALED TO BE A TRANNY, PUT MONEY ON THIS, LOOK OUT, HERE CUMS THE SPIDER-TWINK!!!FACT!!!

for you

Already leaked. Mysterios alt-earth is the home of the Sonyverse (Venom, Morbius etc)

Peter Parker dies and is replaced by Miles. We need to stop making white superhero movies.

Also Mysterio is one of Spidey's most based villains

I watched emergency awesome's review and he says that the post credit scene is the one that's mind blowing. Probably some spiderverse shit

how the fuck can you stand this gigasoyboy ?

Whatever I just want the info and he uploads shit pretty quickly

He never said he demands this, he didn't even comment on it. He's just responding to how the moment there's an interracial couple - which is still a fucking rarity in terms of how many movie couples there actually are per year - you suddenly think it must be conspiratorial.

Isn't Ned a Flip?

Currycels are too busy desi roleplaying with eachother to self insert as Ned

Man if we get Tobey Spider-Man as a dimension hopping mentor to MCU spidey I would be so happy.

>That's not a shock ending.
To capeshitters, it is. Did you forget the people who watch this shit genuinely believed that Parker died in Infinity War for good and cried over it?

Attached: 1499566886159.jpg (182x202, 31K)

They didn't. They killed the first 'shocker', who's actually a comic character named Montana. Their version of Herman Shultz, aka the Shocker, is that black dude.

Attached: 1543164313677.jpg (720x400, 30K)

I hope the shock is that Mysterio is NOT a villain.

>literally named rice
>the asian kid loves her
jesus raimi

Not an argument sweatheart

I'm 29 and never had sex or gf. If I have to be lonely and miserable so should everyone else.

The shock ending is that Mysterio exposes Spider-Man's secret identity to the world. Everyone knows he's Peter Parker now.

Secret identity means nothing in MCU

There it is, the reason behind the misogyny and racism on this site

Its only fair and just. Its about equality.

NOPE.
Fury and hill are skrulls.
Jk simmons is mcu j jonah jameson
Norman osborn is introduced

>Norman osborn is introduced

Nope.

i miss norman and harry

another spiderman movie ending with his identity exposed?
man fuck jon watts