Oh yeah... That happened

Oh yeah... That happened.

Attached: A1KlensOW1L._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens
youtube.com/watch?v=g1yFzJmI3QA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah... That happened.

Attached: 1536353019749.webm (900x486, 1.79M)

>tfw he was treated better in Nazi Germany than he was in his own country

Attached: kultur.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

You mean President Roosevelt refused to meet up with him after winning the gold while Hitler congratulated the negro?

There was a track star in the 1930's named Matthew Robinson. Matthew Robinson shattered the Olympic record in the 200 at the Berlin Games in 1936. Absolutely shattered the Olympic record... and came in second. The man who came in first was Jesse Owens. Jesse Owens went on to be a legend. Matthew Robinson went on to be a janitor at a whites-only middle school in Pasadena. The difference was four-tenths of a second. As if that wasn't enough, Matthew Robinson had a little brother who was also an athlete. His name was Jackie.

Attached: JerrySeinfeld.png (500x397, 107K)

His own coaching staff placed im back in his cell while they drank champagne and ate his cake.

there's nothing as forgettable as failed Oscarbait.

Bottom guy looks like that helmet sentry enemy from Bioshock Infinite

Can someone explain the caricature to me, I don't get it's meaning

Attached: 1f26e7b6-b806-49a0-8b39-330979985e75.png (640x640, 589K)

Indeed. Owens has to fight off Hitlers advances

Google it, one of the best examples of hitlers homosexuality

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens

>It took a lot of courage for him to befriend me in front of Hitler... You can melt down all the medals and cups I have and they wouldn't be a plating on the 24-karat friendship I felt for Lutz Long at that moment. Hitler must have gone crazy watching us embrace. The sad part of the story is I never saw Long again. He was killed in World War II.

>When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either.

>Mr. Hitler had to leave the stadium early, but after winning I hurried up to the radio booth. When I passed near the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me and I waved back at him."

>Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.

amerikkka literally worse than nazi germany

Kek

I would like to thank you and other posters like you here on Yea Forums. If it werent for you, I would have never known how deeply trans- and homophobic the left appears to be. Keep up the good work.

Reminder that the America was such a shithole at the time that even nazies treated him better

Hitler was a power bottom, look it up

Truly Führer was the greatest statesman ever because he waved at a negro

boys of silence youtube.com/watch?v=g1yFzJmI3QA

Thanks Jon Bois

nice cope, amerimutt

Im not amerimutt you nazi

Dirty niggers cleanse them from the gene pool

Hitler was awesome. Deal with it.

>U.S.A wants to save Europe's culture from destruction.
>What gives them the right?

Imagine sitting in your trench when this fucking mechanical menace starts stomping towards you.

Attached: K0gfBTCvRKF6FCpJTFhTw9or3haIgEYlygvGbYpWans.jpg (900x600, 94K)

Hitler never spoke to Owens. You read a fabricated story.

This is not German, which language is it? You can read it apparently.

Based but never happened, reminder that Jewish Rapist (((polanski))) directed this.

It's norwegian. It's a propaganda poster by Harald Damsleth, who was an artist, and a member of Nasjonal Samling, the party of Vidkun Quisling.

When will the meme that he crushed Hitlers idees?
The negroman is better at running fast then the aryans i will give them that, but it can't compete with the other racial advances aryans have

America will destroy Europes culture with liberalism, materialism, consumerism and degeneracy.
Which they objectively did post war.

(((MARSHALL PLAN))) (((TRUMAN DOCTRINE)))

>american slave-making eugenics were more successful than german eugenics

1. The span of 200yrs or so wasn't long enough to give a strong eugenics effect
2. Nazi Germany was 1933 - 1945 not even long enough to make a scratch like slavery eugenics

Dumb redditor, watching to much BLACK.COM

america literally had a 13th amendment freeing its slaves except if you were placed in a prison its legal to become a slave then proceeded to round up previously runaway slaves and force them into indentured servitude as prison slaves.

the whole country was built on exploitation and deserves to be nuked and its terrible existence forgotten

If the Nazis were so great why were they stomped on by the Zionist-Klan bot powered by the jitterbugging Negroes?

Because defected Nazi scientists built the Zionist klan-bot

>1. America didnt have long enough to make a eugenic effect
>2. Nazi germany didnt have a enough time eugenic effect, which america did
>3. Watch blacked.com since they are superior

Did I get that right you fucking retard?

you got it wrong you fucking degenerate,il suck your cock

Yes! YEEEEEES!

I didn't insinuate they were superior, what with their way than lower average height, IQ and strength. You make me laugh redditor, I was implying you are a low t basedboy. For Adaptions, Eugenics and Evolutionary traits to be produced it takes hundreds to thousands of years.