Why did Mr. Brown know so much about Madonna, anyway? Under what circumstance would a man care THIS much about Madonna?

Why did Mr. Brown know so much about Madonna, anyway? Under what circumstance would a man care THIS much about Madonna?

Attached: 1453086493507.jpg (600x409, 51K)

It was just after the 80s

Madomna was huge, lil zoom.

People in the 80s respected a female artist? I doubt that.

Read more, you’re making the rest of us look bad

Read more what?

Locke.

Oh, I kind of doubt most people on this board would tell me to read Locke.

Madonna was so massive man you don't get it. Remember this is before the Internet so there was no oversaturation of music.

Why was she popular though? I listened to Like A Virgin and it is pretty girly. Why would this song appeal to a man?

Because everywhere you'd go people would play her music.

So it wasn't actually any good?

explaining pop culture before the internet to zoomers is like trying to explain color to a blind man. Just don't fucking bother. Just know that you're wrong zoomer faggot.

Bro I am 28 years old, in what universe is that Gen Z?

I know an applebees waiter who would tell you to read Locke...

Attached: 1519235653584.png (830x738, 616K)

They would jerk their dicks to the music videos, zoom zoom.

Because like a virgin isn't her only song. And the same reason everyone likes girls just want to have fun.

That song is even girlier, now I'm even more confused.

HUH?

Because its erotic

Are you really that averse to women? Have sex, dude. Like seriously

She was a pop star. She was the 80’s Britany Spears or Taylor Swift. She was just everywhere, that’s all. Guys didn’t jam to that shit alone at home, much like I assume you don’t listen to Taylor Swift or Meghan trainor, but the radio played the shit out of it.

No I actually love women but they have to be anime women. This here is my wife.

Attached: 1531861019597.jpg (972x1359, 226K)

Okay well people like pop songs with human eroticism.

She was a cultural phenomenon like Marilyn Monroe. Madonna was actually quite crucial in creating all that bubbe gum neon shit from the 80s

Attached: 230px-Ptcard_minmay.jpg (230x173, 12K)

Madonna is 80s version of Rihanna

The music is not that important. The mystique around the person is

What's does Rihanna do that's special? I was surprised when I was watching Valerian with my mother and she knew who Rihanna was. I don't even know who Rihanna is.

Women fucking love her dude you better study up on her shit from Umbrella to Love on The Brain bro and embrace rhe fucking queen bad gyal riri because bitchez be on her clit

She pumped out a top-selling album every year from (I think) 2007 to 2012 which secured her a place in pop culture history. It's actually not bad music if you're into electro pop to dance to.

These days I think she mostly does charitable work and promotes fashion and lotions and so on.