Is it kino?

is it kino?

Attached: personofinterest.jpg (1000x593, 202K)

>"CAPITALISM BAD!"
fuck off, retard

...okay?

I just watched this and I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

I'm the guy that made the first post, and I think you're retarded.

fuck off reddit

Who the fuck are you talking to, schizo?

Did you watch it or are you asking if it's worth the time?

the later

It's a procedural with 20+ episodes per season (apart from the last one i think), it wasn't meant to be binged.

a butthurt redditor

Well, that's strange. Sounds like an exact description of the person I'm replying to right now.

its procedural until season 2. you really have to push through until the turn

have sex and dilate

>until season 2
including after, it's just that the first season didn't really had a season ark.

I really liked it on the first viewing and the ending is really nice. I didn't hold my attention on rewatch. It's too formulaic without alot of quirks to hold you over. House is one I say holds up on rewatch even when it's formulaic.

Say what?

Yeah, it was a mandate from CBS that they must have a number of the week. Even in the last shortened season which was just petty shit from the company suits. Still, it's a very good show and despite the shortened last season it pretty much delivered and wasn't at all disappointing like Lost, GOT etc. etc.

Also great fucking music choices by Nolan through the series. Okay, Radiohead in S3 finale was shit but I don't like Radiohead and the whining vocals.

Attached: poiseason5alternative.jpg (681x383, 57K)

Season 1 is a basic procedural with a few good episodes thrown in. On season 2 it looks like they realised the show's overarching story was more interesting than the mystery-of-the-week episodes, so they switch more towards a narrative focus, which is where the show pics up. The backstory of Person of Interest is basically a tragedy. The network just wanted another shitty CSI clone which could shit out 10,000 episodes a year for dumb normies to watch on cable, whilst the showrunners desperately wanted to let the actual story flourish. What we get is a weird compromise, where every season has a certain amount of contractually obliged mystery-of-the-week episodes, which sometimes don't fit in with the flow of the season at all but were a requirement for the season to be greenlit. The last season is the worst hit by this, because the studio halved the length of the season, whilst still demanding procedural episodes.

Still, it’s an interesting watch, with some memorable characters, surprisingly good acting from the main duo, and an interesting overarching story which does eventually get its justice. It’s worth a watch. I sometimes go back to watch a favourite episode or two.

Also, the soundtrack's composed by Ramin Djawadi, who's a legend, so that’s a bonus.

have sex

tl;dr

use a trip

trip on a land mine

It was fine until they had to introduce LE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO IS BETTER OPERATOR THAN MAN and LE MAGIC SUPER HACKER WHO IS ALSO GOOD AT FIGHTING AND SHOOTING PEOPLE

That's when it turns from low key cyberpunk to capeshit.

>Also, the soundtrack's composed by Ramin Djawadi, who's a legend, so that’s a bonus.

Also this.

Checked, also don’t forget THEY WUZ LEZBEANS TOOO !1!1!1!!
I have a soft spot for this show though, watched it with my dad when I was in high school

Don't every reply on my behalf again