Was it gay?

Was it gay?

Attached: 907A26CA-8A94-42FF-A226-C1B83640B111.jpg (678x452, 42K)

Fuck netflix and fuck shills

No it was homiesexual

>guy fucking Pom
no
>guy as Pom getting fucked
yes

Shit show. Shit thread.

checked and this

Why would a paid shill post “was it gay?”?

Are you retarded?

The ending was terrible. Basically black husband dude can "cheat" electronically with his gay friend, but the wife can cheat for real with some random black dude every month.

She's gonna get AIDS and give it to him. What is the danger of virtual sex? None.

reddit

spacing

>Sure baby you can enjoy virtual reality sex as long as I get to get fucked raw by multiple random strangers in a night, teehee

I wouldn’t mind finding out what sex is like as a woman

Attached: C6AF2AFD-FEDC-4542-A79E-7582287D8B88.png (550x550, 206K)

Pretty much my thoughts

>I wouldn’t mind finding out what sex is like as a woman
Its like being murdered, but instead of a knife you are being stabbed with a polska kelbasa

yes it was gay he even considered putting a x on messages he was sending to his homie

>is 2 guys fucking gay?
Zoinks Scoob! What a mystery!

they have pills for that

Well the guy was Asian, so let’s say Chipolata instead

unless you can be reborn with biological female anatomy, nah

depends?

are traps gay?

because dread nigga was a trap

Asia is busy working on an internet sex simulator. If one ever is released its coming from there.
America probably will make a Duke Nuke'm version.

Why didn’t they show the desperation montage of him having random sex with strangers in the game learning how to fake orgasms

And the polar bear sex scene

Why did the other guy ask what it was like to have sex as a woman when he could have just changed his character

Why didn’t we get the pregnant titty scene when she blames herself while looking at her ruined body in the mirror?

who gives a fuck? if it feels good, it feels good.

What will tv/cinema from 2014 - 2024 be remembered for, lads?

IMO they were both gay, Black Manta was simply more forward with his feelings than Falcon.

does it matter?

It was indeed gay

no Pom x Pom lesbian scene.
i'm sad