Thank goodness, I can finally trust RT ratings again

Thank goodness, I can finally trust RT ratings again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618.jpg (1080x2220, 441K)

Russian incel bots BTFO

Ghostbusters, the last jedi and captain marvel did this

>buy ticket to movie
>take picture of it
>refund it
>post one-star review the next day
gg ez

How the fuck can they "confirm" someone bought a ticket or saw the movie?

>What if I didn't buy the ticket online?
>What if a friend bought the ticket?
>What if I threw the ticket away on accident or on purpse?
>What if I torrented the movie?

They are still absolutely fucking seething that the general public disliked (or even hated) Ghosbusters, The Last Jedi, and Captain Marvel.

so it's just a premium account then

if you think this is a bad thing you are fucking delusional

all it does it verifies ticket were actually purchased so user scores are far less susceptible to organized manipulation either positively or negatively. cinemascore has by far been the most trustworthy audience appeal measure for decades strictly because it only collects data from people who have bought tickets

rotten tomatoes is also owned by a competitor to disney, get your conspiracy theories out of your fucking ass

Attached: 1513896797717.jpg (572x386, 30K)

>general public
I think you mean russian trolls, sweety.

Attached: moshi.jpg (252x256, 11K)

General public liked theses movies actually.

Amy Schumer got user reviews removed from Netflix

>Black Panther and Black Klansman suddenly reach 100% audience score

Well, at least not yet

cough cough cough Disney/Fox merger

People who bought tickets through Fandango or Fandango partners will count.

fewer, but more accurate ratings>>>>more ratings

Don't get the idea that Fandango is exclusively used by disney shills or something equally stupid.

Imagine being so corrupt that you'd destroy your service just to please the movie companies.
It's not even 'verification' it's 'use our sister service to buy tickets or we will quarantine your reviews'.

Not even you believe this. TLJ has it's defenders, but the other two, not really.

>Don't get the idea that Fandango is exclusively used by disney shills or something equally stupid.
The fact that you preemptively put this in there means you know it's true.

RT doesn't realize that we don't give a shit about professional reviewers. They can go fucking pound sand for all I care.

>The fact that you preemptively put this in there means you know it's true.
That's not how it works at all, but sure, be retarded.

Attached: 1518065461799.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

I can't think of a single reason as to why sane people won't do that!

That's exactly how it works. It's basically screaming 'If you disagree with me, you're a faggot!' which only someone with a weak argument would do in order to stave off obvious criticism.

Schizo.

Provide a single piece of evidence that Fandango users are more likely to be Disney shills than any other ticketing platform.

they should also only allow audience reviews from people who have had sex

I don't think you know really know what that means.
You didn't just say that, tho, you added 'or equally stupid' to encompass any and all criticism. This is to protect shitty movies from all the industries and try to force consumers to buy tickets from a sister site.

Soon we won't even have IMDb ratings

You know RT would be much more palatable if they just fucking transferred the original critic rating across.

So a Disneyshit film with a bunch of 7/10 ratings gets 70% instead of 100%.

it's not RT's fault that 99% of the people who look up the Tomatometer don't know what the number actually means

How would it be forcing anyone? I really doubt someone would go out of their way to purchase tickets on a platform they don't already use just so they can leave a single review.

So it literally just becomes metacritic? You also think Pepsi should just change their formula to the same as Coke's? The average score isn't hidden.

People use rotten tomatoes specifically because it measures consensus level and not average score.

NEVER trust critic ratings

Attached: 1547521966120.jpg (1920x2712, 1.07M)

right: soul
left: soulless