"lmao incel virgin nerds are so ugly and have cystic acne amirite???"

>"lmao incel virgin nerds are so ugly and have cystic acne amirite???"
>absolutely loses her shit at a cartoonist who makes fun of her nose and goes full 6 gorillion

Who was in the wrong here

Attached: IMG_7203.jpg (1280x1280, 230K)

With jews, you lose.

Post her fat ass or leave

is that toucan sam

the muppets are getting more lifelike

Incels don't exist outside of being imprisoned.
The only reason you have for not having sex is that you have standards.

Hitler for fucking up the war. And her for not understanding what caricature artists do, like that fucking schnozz isn't the first thing every person she has ever met noticed first.

her for not having plastic surgery years ago

What a profile

Who is this? Looks familar.

this

men are okay with being mocked and disposed of by women

Attached: 1550178521988.png (1080x1215, 1.51M)

The cartoonist for being an antisemite

this family is CIA

her brother started huffington post AND buzzfeed

she's married to Jordan Peele

look into this and you'll find a lot of MOCKINGBIRD info

adieu

like milk

Her brother is Arriana Huffington?

So no one ever told you BOG, was gonna be this waaaaaay

>jew whines
More shocking news at 11.

imagine

Attached: nosechange.jpg (2560x1280, 530K)

all i care about is her feet, if i can worship them while she berates me about the 6 gorillion that would be nice

>Post her fat ass or leave
Here you go.

Attached: 3390D7C500000578-3560473-image-m-13_1461715371125.jpg (634x1085, 207K)

Unique features can be attractive.

Nice. She'd actually be attractive.

i'm a doctor in nyc and when i ask patients for surgical history SO many have had rhinoplasties. there's a LOT of jews here.

post the cartoon

Fucking A. (((They))) really have infiltrated everything.

Jordans rise to success is all bullshit. I had a feeling it was.

Why is a doctor shitposting on 4channel.org at 1:30 in the morning on a workday?

Wait so this is the "white wife" that people pointed to and said that Jordan Peele can't be anti-white because of? Fucking hell.

Not him but I work 4 10hr shifts a week so Thursday is my Friday. Maybe he works something similar. Have life experience.

lisa kudrow is based, notice her natural look.

what a waste. she could actually be attractive

ashki jews are white bud get used to it. this one's half Italian too.
no amount of silly looking specific pictures will change the dna evidence.
they're branched from europe's first farmers.

By their own words they're not.

agreed. she's a hot witch lady.

What is it like to be so retarded?
Ashkenazi Jews are more genetically similar to Sephardic and Mizrahi than they are to any Europeans.

That was Natasha Leggero who has the fat booty

i work 3-4 12-16 hour shifts a week. it fucking sucks.

today was my off day. i slept like 12 hours.

Nope

that's meaningless.
by their own words they are as many things as there are individuals with different opinions.

dont all jew girls have a "deviated septum" and get a nose job for their sweet 16?

False

that doesn't refute my statement.
they're still closer to europeans, which they are, than to africans and asians, and even arabs, which they are not.

No. It's a literal fact.
I wouldn't actually doubt the deviated septum part. Ashkenazi are so inbred that their cover might actually be true.

Attached: jordan-peele-chelsea-peretti-spend-their-honeymoon-in-italy-12.jpg (908x1222, 243K)

Incorrect. They are more closely related to Arabs than Europeans.

Reminder that incels don't exist. Just people with high standards and those who refuse to visit prostitutes.

Attached: ofinteresttosome.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

I dont want to get a 3 day ban but google her name + ass and you will see what I'm talking about

are we talking about this?

Attached: Instagram-comments.jpg (291x1600, 140K)

>those who refuse to visit prostitutes.
It's fucking illegal you dumbass
And most incels are incels by choice because of how shit-tier women have gotten or due to mental reasons

The word "semite" literally means arab. Its odd how these anti racists just ignore facts.

Could use a little slimming in the cheeks, too

I had a nose job 9 months ago.

One side looks great a lot better, the other side looks fucking bigger, what the fuck is going on? Did he fuck up? Also I have sinus infections now.

based jeff

Attached: 6D03B1E4-8607-44EE-946E-179DA491C46E.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

>involuntary celibate
>by choice

based

Like I said most "incels" arent actually incels. It's a catch-all term used to describe the whole group of men that struggle with women for whatever reason

>It's a catch-all term used to describe the whole group of men that struggle with women for whatever reason
no, it's people who are involuntarily celibate.

das rite

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1636, 2.68M)

Attached: 1560747746971.webm (768x416, 913K)

>most incels are incels by choice

Attached: hardyharhar.webm (720x540, 470K)

Go see a ENT.

My surgeon was an ENT

>it's a choice, I swear!
No he's saying you've literally got no other choice except being involuntarily celibate.

shes hot, she looks like jim varney but I like it bros

>Jews r totally white and literally European!1!!1
>They're still closer to European than African1!!!1
There go the goalposts.

where did she go full 6 gorillion mode? i need to see

Attached: 1560930503702.jpg (1024x347, 30K)

also, unrelated, is she one of those "comedians" who is just an insufferable cunt and everyone is supposed to think she's funny?

her second comment was literally comparing a caricature artist to Hitler

The artist didn't even "make fun of her". He was a characature arist. If you looked at any of his other art, it was all extreme exaggeration of people's most notable characteristics. She jumped down an artist's throat for something completely unintentional.

yikes

False

I saw her standup on Netflix "One of the greats", she's not bad honestly. But she brought this and that guy up even. He really struck a nerve with it. She does some seem like the person who can dish it out and not take it.

how does Jen do it bros

Attached: kud.jpg (309x367, 27K)

your surgeon was a talking tree

No, they're not white. They're Jews. Holy shit you're retarded.

>most incels are incels by choice
>incel: "involuntary celibate"
>incels are incels by choice

I'm thinking of getting one since my nose is completely skewed in one direction (looks like a parenthesis from the front). Are you happy with the results? Any advice? I've heard the recovery period can take several months so maybe one side is just swollen? I'd talk to a doctor at any rate

I'd give it a 3.5/5 result.

The difference is definitive. But one side is larger looking, which pisses me off. I also have infections since. I honestly wouldn't really recommend it. Though before I couldn't stand my nose, I probably wouldn't get it done now that I have. Not for maybe a few years anyways.

You're involuntarily a virgin because you didn't plan on it and no matter what you you're stuck in that position. Trust me, your input is by far the least relevant aspect about your incel status. Hence the involuntary part.

Now seethe, little incel lmao

WOULD Chelsea Peretti's nose get in the way of sucking your dick??

That makes literally zero sense.

Just admit you don't know what words mean and you use them wrong, retard.

Ah okay, thanks for the feedback. That does sound pretty shitty. Honestly it's something I've thought about getting for a while since my nose is pretty fucked (I can't breath through one nostril so I always have to sleep on my right side, etc.) but I'm really worried about the side effects. Like maybe straightening out my nose will make it longer or something. I feel like with cosmetic stuff like that the doctor you get makes a huge difference. I should probably do some serious research about this stuff before I jump into it.

Oh god. Imagine the abomination this union is going to produce.

she has got nice high cheekbones desu

ashki jews are white.

I would love her to peg me while she call me an ugly virgin nerd.

no actually, you're the one not addressing the main assertion. saying germans, for example, are more closely related to other germans than Europeans does not mean they aren't european.
you can accurately hold both of those greentexted viewpoints simultaneously.

you're wrong
either you don't know what literally means, or you don't know what semite means. either way, look up a plot of european genes against middle eastern and you'll see jews closer to the eurocluster than the arab one.

I’ve never understood medical professionals working long hours. Extremely stupid policy.

>they're branched from europe's first farmers

No, they're from Turkey/Iran.

so are europe's first populations

She’s not jewish.

Why didn't Phoebe take the call?

Redpilled af

Attached: 92ac645ac325e9593ed29732e2db144bb447fcb35ad0f670fae42dd9590f0937.jpg (484x600, 171K)

Just dont use the word "white". Youre playing by their rules. You can define white. Say caucasian european or something.

So they are trans-Jews?

No, he's William Post. Search it up.

why not

>ashki jews are white bud get used to it

Attached: 1560743667963.jpg (847x944, 278K)

She's legit one of the ugliest people in Hollywood. I mean, there are a lot of ugly or weird looking people, but they aren't as offensive looking as her.

that last comment tho, based

god women with button noses are almost always attractive fuckkkkkk

yeah.

Now post her milkers.

Sid from Ice Age has aged badly.

top fucking kek

>get used to it
this is actually a k*ke, you out yourselves so easy

I mean, she's very average, but I wouldn't call her offensive looking.

What a nice shnozz

YES-YES-YES, WE KILL-SLAUGHTER MAN-THINGS

oh boy, have sex incel

Attached: mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05.jpg (817x1222, 194K)

user never learned what an ass is... sad

underrated

She's not even top 5, look at Tessa Thompson, Leslie Jones, John Boyega, and Maisie Williams, and this bitch

Attached: 1544803397890.png (500x535, 459K)

Who? Isnt she in 9-9m

Also celibate implies no masturbation either, according to religious people. So how can anyone be an "involuntary" celibate unless their dick is cut off is beyond me