I know this is a meme but there is no better way to describe her

I know this is a meme but there is no better way to describe her.
Way to ruin a neat character.

Attached: Soul Soulless.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74735408
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex.

Drink more water

Honestly, with the way things are shaping up, it's probably just time to come to terms with the fact that we aren't going to get a decent female character in a mainstream film for at least a decade.
These sorts of writing cliches have huge momentum in Hollywood and the fact that critics are more or less forced to praise these sorts of feminist poochies, lest they be branded sexist will only increase it's longevity.

You assume people are smart enough or care enough to reverse that trend, or that it's not social engineering.

Bo being a feminist character is the least of my problems with this shit movie. Both Buzz and Woody act like emasculated cucks, it's like all character development from the first three movies was thrown out, and the ending is pure shit.

Attached: 1499271642728.png (296x266, 145K)

turns into capeshit

worship the jews

I didn't see the movie. Is that a good thing?

>we can't even have feminine cartoon characters anymore
How long before we can burn feminists at the stake? The same ones who will cry about women being sexualized are Instagram thots and blab about sex work being good and valid

>moving buddy!

uh...Bo fucked Buzz, right?

At this point, I'm certain the ones who will be setting the pyres a blaze will be other women

Bo was such a memorable character, I had all her merch and then they pull something like this...

Attached: unnamed~02.png (350x420, 41K)

lose weight

this is literally zelda/shiek in melee.

It's really obvious Pixar never intended to make this movie, but Disney strong armed them into doing it, and then forced them to include all this pozzed shit in it. I mean Pixar isn't "right leaning" by any definition of the word, but they've never really veered off into the left either.

Oh yeah, that didn't even make sense. Moving buddies were a thing in the first Toy Story, but Buzz and Bo weren't actually moving buddies because Buzz was stuck in Sid's house with Woody the entire movie. Did Disney rewatch the first?

DUDE REY STAFF POSE LMAO

She's just Rey from Nu Wars at that point.

I've pretty much given up mainstream movies and TV shows.

itt: grown """"""men"""""" complaining about a cartoon movie literally made for 8 year olds

Yes, it's the movie that has issues ans not you guys kek

Let's!

>it doesn't matter what kids consume

YAS QUEEN SLAY

the jew does their thinking
the based dad comes and intervenes

>You assume people are smart enough or care enough to reverse that trend
It will reverse within a decade or two, purely because feminists will turn on it. The thing about feminist thought is that the only consistent thing about it (other than hating masculinity) is that its always against the status quo, no matter what it is. So at some point feminist thinkers are going to start looking at these 1 dimensional, infallible riotgrrrrl mary sues and notice the characters lack depth, originality and relatability or start feeling like corporate sellouts because feminist-pandering characters have become the industry standard.
Then we will start a whole new cycle of feminists complaining about how Badazz feminist characters aren't relatable and a sign that hollywood is sexist and needs to start writing female characters with flaws and character arcs.

It's just one of those things about feminism.

did you fags really go watch a cartoon movie about toys?

Attached: 6ba5e8117e80d0d39e76a8171d8358f6.image.352x500.jpg (352x500, 60K)

This sounds great, can it happen sooner? I just want well-written characters again

This thread reeks of autism.

Attached: Big_Dog.jpg (264x320, 12K)

They already have Jessie as a female action toy. Why make Bo also an action toy? Not all women are like that.

It will be longer than that. First the current trend of writing will have to die out, I give that another 5+ years potentially before shareholders finally start putting their foot down about this stuff. Then studios will not touch female characters with a ten foot pole for at least a decade, things will legit roll back half a century and female roles in mainstream movies will be reduced to nothing but background dressing. After that things maybe return to the state they were in the 80s/90s, where you could have legitimately strong female characters that were still perfectly feminine, and nobody would bat an eye.

The same counts for grown “””””””men””””””” praising this stuff

>Way to ruin a neat character.
What fucking character?

Um no sweaty, now she is very stronk and independent like captain toe cheese.
Welcome to progress mister cave man.

>covered in cum multiple times a day
>becomes a feminist
Pottery.

Maybe watch Wall-E again.

>if you arent bashing it that means you are praising it
based retard

"innocent looking girl is a kung fu master" trope has been used since shrek, you faggots are like sjws or niggers, you find problems where there are none

>humans are fat retarded lards
This is true and doesn't pertain to any sort of political ideology, just an observation.
>taking care of the environment
This is a good thing, and Wall-E doesn't go on a bent about MUH GLOBAL WARMING or shit like that, just a planet that collects enough trash that people just fuck off the planet entirely.

Y'all get mad when the SJWs complain about shit like Cyberpunk but here you are complaining about the change in personality from a character that had like 3 lines in the original film that no one has even thought about in 20 years

Wasn't she a lamp?

>A few years ago, Richard went to see a therapist, but never returned. “He asked me – and this will always stick in my head – ‘Why don’t you just pay someone if you want to have sex?’ “I said: ‘Well, I want someone to want me, I want to want them, I want us to want to do this.’ He got really indignant. ‘It’s just sex – you need to get over yourself.’”

Remember, "have sex" is official medical advice.

>Y'all
The memes are real.

isn't she in her underwear now? that's problematic

Paying for a therapist is one of the most bluepilled thing you could do.

>dude why dont you just break the law and hire a prostitute lmao
The glib obstinacy of this "advice" is staggering

People were sad when Bo was gone.
People aren't mad that Bo is back.
Because Bo isn't back.
Some faggot sjw gremlin wearing her face has been dumped into a film series for no reason.
The same complaints would reign if Mrs Potato Head or Ham or Jessie or any other character was turned into this blatant sjw pandering shitfest.

Might go see this movie soon,Is the film that bad? I’ve had major doubts about this film.

Wall-E was pro-Eco-facists though. The ship humanity lives on after Earth is nearly destroyed is straight out of Brave New World, and the captain gives a speech about taking back his homeland. Also, the film obvious has fat shaming in it.

I've completely given up on female characters honestly. Anytime I see a female lead I assume she's going to be awfully written and either avoid that movie or lower my expectations.

Except at the rate we’re going, it will literally happen you dumbfuck. Being left nor right will solve anything

If Toy Story 2 came out now Jessie would be panned as some men's version of a strong women fantasy and the Prospector criticized for fat shaming.

it represents the degeneration of western culture as women attempt to take the man's position in society. people talk about illegals stealing jobs, but if a women is willing to replace a man and take less pay how is that not the same thing. we're seeing it more and more in western media as people are trying to replace male leads with female ones: ghostbusters, star wars, ocean's series.

Already there bro

Don’t bother, it’s awful. As someone who loves the first 3, especially 3, this is just such a disgrace to a series that ended perfectly. Fuck these grubby jews.

It made no sense at all in Wall-E that they built spaceships but couldn't just send the rubbish off. It was all the result of corporate greed. Unironically the jews did this.

>I had all her merch
Hope you're a woman otherwise, go dilate lil tranny

>empowered female
>"you can have fun with all kids here, you don't need to be loyal to one"

>Literally

What would you use as an example of a decent female character?

Attached: 1561095572503.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

So shes built up as a generic strong independent woman who don't need no man, but at the end she needs Woody to stay with her?
Bravo nu-Disney, BRAVO!

Attached: 50060921_167554354225156_3882470340863827593_n.jpg (676x738, 147K)

Attached: file.png (527x1024, 370K)

Le epic asian gamer girl!

Attached: 1548051985329.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I don't really want to have sex.

oof, big yikes, lets unpack this chief

SHUT UP AND DIE QUIETLY GOYIM

This. She wasn't over-the-top and was shown to have a romantic interest in Buzz. No wonder nu-Pixar didn't want to bother with her in this film.

Is Jessie best girl?

Attached: a_zipadee_doo_da_day_by_solemnlysworn-d32e5di.jpg (900x675, 173K)

not only that but she had depth. she was tsundre as fuck in TS2

>Complaining about this

Still trying to contend for the "gayest board" award, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1561094939516.jpg (186x298, 19K)

>being attracted to cartoons

Attached: 1551781001912.jpg (446x400, 45K)

Girls with monster schlongs aren't exactly on the same level as poorly written character.

Attached: 1368137570273.jpg (299x293, 9K)

They had to, otherwise it would be too apparent and your average movie goer would realize something funky was going on with her character.

>getting a boner over Bo when Gabby Gabby and Bonnie wearing a swimsuit were in the movie

>Gabby Gabby and Bonnie
Not all of us are attracted to little girls, you pedo fuck.

Just kidding. We all are.

>Bonnie wearing a swimsuit
Sounds good.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74735408

wew

I can't justify my hatred for female characters getting shoved into stories for no reason, without also acknowledging when they get it right. Fucking Ulana from Chernobyl is a fictional woman who was inserted to represent multiple scientists, something I fucking hate under normal circumstances, but she didn't bother me because they never wasted time addressing her gender. I think there's one occasion where she mentions it but other than that she's just a driven, focused character who helps move the plot forward and is constantly revealing new information to the audience.

They can get it right, the dumb fucks. You just have to put effort into it.

Attached: Ulana.jpg (660x371, 45K)

Nice try, shill.

Hello, first time on Yea Forums. I came here to discuss this movie because it's 4 am and I'm angry about this movie. When I first watched it, I was like damn, that was a pretty good movie. There were lots of funny bits, and the whole feminist shit didn't really bother me cause I'm desensitized to it at this point. But now that I've finished jerking off for the night and I'm sitting here and thinking about it, this movie basically just invalidated the first three movies. "Our friendship will never die." Yeah well guess it fucking did because the second Woody was thinking about staying with Bo, Buzz was like "aight peace xD" with absolutely no remorse. They're supposed to be best friends and inseparable after all the shit they've done the past 3 movies (and the few spinoffs) but NOPE, none of that fucking mattered to me lol, bye Woody have fun fucking those sloppy seconds I'm gonna go bang Jessie now, peace. FUCK. I was Woody for 5 years straight for Halloween when I was a kid. I loved the first two, and the third was alright. To be honest, I think this movie was better than the third. But fuck, that ending. Really? They couldn't of all just went and lived with Bonnie?

Attached: DHNAT.png (308x309, 197K)

I haven’t seen it but isn’t it supposed to be a Rey Star Wars parody? Who cares anyways

Where are you guys from? Because it is not this timeline

Attached: 47479C94-48B7-4581-A572-47E2E6782F55.jpg (1034x504, 375K)

Sex work should be legal and depending on your viewpoint COULD be just another job if sex stops being some icky creepy special thing. Just saiyan.

Retard, Toy Story was one of my favorite films as a kid.

>all these incels seething that Woody manages to find a girl and move out while they're still stuck under their family

Attached: 1518328677175.png (1280x1519, 768K)

>movie basically proved that the main antagonist of toy story 2 was right
Why was he evil when Woody ended up fucking leaving anyway?

Attached: pete.png (779x941, 609K)

So does your fleshwound.

It’s not the Jews fault you’re a favor

So forky thinks he is made to be trash and is woodys son, right?

Attached: E98538D5-9AE4-43E0-B7DA-DF0D8CA7882C.jpg (1000x562, 75K)

>all that buildup of them rescuing Forky just to end up failing and having Woody willingly give up his voice box anyways

For what purpose.

Attached: 1560639313776.png (570x627, 521K)

More like Woody sees him like his son, which by proxy of being the favorite, makes him feel like he's important to Bonnie.

What feminists need more than anything is a good fucking and a strong man to tell them "No!"

I'll wait for Armond's not jewish shill opinion

Why can't Woody just accept he's not anybody's favourite toy any more and will soon meet the incinerator.

How would you describe a decent female character?

>BRO LOOK AT THOSE SCORES BRO
I literally don't care, and they've never been an indication of quality.

When does Toy Story 5 come out?

Now I'm fucking afraid that Pixar will taint this movie too.

Wall-E and Up are like only good movies now.

OP is right. There's nothing else to call this character but a meme.

Woody's string doesn't work anymore?!?

What the fuck?

Literally why TS4 exists?

Money

Hah look this fag

Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul, hands fucking down.

Woody literally emasculates himself for some random literally who because she gives a good enough sob story. Never mind the fact that she basically kidnapped him, tried to hold him hostage, and steal it from him. Nah she's just poor poor girl who dindu nuffin ;_;

The whole "it doesn't matter if it's retarded because it's for children" argument is so stupid.
Don't pretend that children aren't prone to being brainwashed.

Bo's message is literally ride the cock carousel there's no downsides fuck marriage and then Woody cuts of his dick for a random thot. Might be one of the worst movies ever made.

Toy Story sequels are not for kids.

>fuck settling down I want to explore the world XD
How the fuck did they manage to turn Bo Peeop into a literal slut.

>good protagonist does selfless act
oh no?

>they wanted a kickbutt tomboy girl
um...what happened to Jessie?
how is this not superior in every way?

Attached: Toy_Story_Jessie_UDF_1024x1024.jpg (527x1024, 37K)

Jessie
>deep psychological trauma at the experience of being abandoned, brought back to a sense of herself through a loving supporting network, and being able to once again fulfil her true purpose, and forgiving both herself and owners.

>Bo
>IMMA STRONG INDEPENDENT TOY I DON'T NEED NO OWNER UNLIKE THAT SAMBO ASS YES MASSA WOODY FUCK ANDY FUCK BUZZ FUCK WOODY. HAVE SEX.

Describe her without describing her appearance, her job, or her relationships with the other characters.

Tbf she was never much ov a character to begin with. She had a minor role ov the love interest and nothing else.

This post is making fun of you fucking brainlets

do you think andy hot glued her

i just want the popcorn hat and the soda boot

I know I would have

Attached: Dcr_l5YW0AExc4T.jpglarge.jpg (720x761, 53K)

Not overly forced. When writers create these overly fantasy fanfic versions as a self insert of writers imaging themselves as the ultimate hero, overly competent and qualified for anything and everything while being absolutely perfect, it sets up unrealistic and unattainable expectations for children, the girls now think they can and fully expect be superheros , while teaching boys to be submissive to girls while emasculating and destroying their dreams and confidence. It also completely negates and undermines actual real strong women characters like Jessie in this case, or Leia in Star Wars. It’s also political and pandering, all the Mary Sues are stand-ins for Hillary Clinton. You are supposed to think that by having a female President, everything would be perfect with little effort and she would continually save the day and then the world.

Princess Leia, Ripley, Sarah Conner,

yes. i am coming to the same realization as well.
at this point literally every female character acts and looks the same, censorship is repent, beloved male heroes get turned into emasculated losers to make females look better in comparison and all forms of media pander the same feminist message
but I am less optimistic that things are ever going to improve ever again

>dude who cares about emotions and relationships.

The child's movie trope is not an argument, and even if it was one, it is absolutely moronic. Who do you think is paying for the the box office and merchandise? Its the adults with disposable income, and studios know that which is why the usual children's have undergone a shift in the target audience, including jokes or dialogue that adults would also understand or find humorous. and terrible character development and subversive political propaganda is terrible writing. Critique about poor writing, plots, character arcs and story continuity are valid for any genre. Attacking fans and belittling criticism is tactic straight from PRC China and their involvement in Hollywood

This, she actually have realistic flaws and made yuge mistakes along the way just like the other male characters.

Eh no matter how "they" try to push the stonk womayn meme, men will always be stronger then women. You cant change biology.

Any female character written by James Cameron

>Eh

Attached: 371-3710521_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-nu-wojak-soyboy-wojak.png (572x693, 10K)

Being made out of ceramics rather than plastic, Bo is more "stronger" in the sense that she's more stable and heat resistant. Of course, she's also more fragile that way and a strong blow/fall can smash her. She has her arm broken off in the movie btw.

Me mum

>not liking tomboys

Haha, faggots.

Attached: 1402050531489.png (523x699, 489K)

There are other strengths than physical strengths.

?

>?

Attached: 61146105_2277113159047425_8354312174858450517_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Sure but they are rarely if ever exhibited by fictional women. They just give women male traits, action focused risk taker.

>not liking freedom fighter Bo
are you scared of strong women user?

Attached: smug asuka.jpg (200x206, 11K)

Moana.

I thought the franchise ended at 3?

it ended at 2 actually.

Attached: mann.jpg (992x975, 113K)

Not evening going to dignify 116939076 with a (you), but he can go fuck himself.

So you disliked Toy Story 2 then

How about one that can be cool while still acting like a woman. Instead what we get is women acting like men being passed off as true femininity which is why feminists are inherently anti-feminine.

Did any of you even watch the movie?

I don't watch movies, I just come here to laugh at the state of t.v. Half the threads on here about fucking anime anyway.

Can't wait for all those webm of Bo Peep thiccness.

Don't forget the cute and funny moments.

She was progressive in the time period that TS2 came out. Compare her to how demure women were in cinema in 50s and 60s. She was a tomboy, had high energy and was romantically aggressive. But by today's standards she's not progressive enough. It just illustrates how Hollywood has an agenda that pushes farther and farther as time goes on. In ten years this iteration of Bo Peep will probably not be progressive at all compared to what will be the standard.

>lest they be branded sexist
I don't think they're concerned about that, because it's not really a concern at all outside of your paranoid lil noggin. They'll praise her for the brownie points they get, but there's no risk of judgment if they didn't. They're just greedy

I think he was bitching about the fact that EVE is the action hero of the two main characters while WALL-E's purely about maintenance

Then explain half Yea Forums content is screen caps from IMDB, RT and metacritic?

maybe people should be ashamed to be fat though?

Wall-E had some surprisingly decent commentary about consumerist culture. They portrayed being a fat lazy cunt with technology literally glued to your face as a bad thing. They were also a bit ahead of their time with the message about putting your fucking phone down and looking at the world around you. It's only 11 years old but you would never see a movie now demonize fatties because the hambeasts would throw a shit fit.

how many levels of denial are you on my friend

He was doing it for bonnie you retard.

Based.

Looks like a permanent hot glue job
I don’t see the problem, I think you’re looking for outrage in a Disney cash-grab.

she's supposed to be guy

>composite character not having notable character traits is a bad thing in a show striving to be realistic

Attached: Whereareyourbrainletimagesfj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

In what world is Yea Forums's "consensus" an indication of anything of merit?

Do little girls really fantasize about kicking down doors and beating up groups of thugs with sweet ninja moves and heavy gunnery?

trips of truth

reminds me of holly Willoughby

i work in a writers room its men who get off on it. nd the women writers are so gd stupid everything out of their mouths is retarded stupidity

She is headstrong and intelligent. Rather than waiting around for others to solve problems, when she realizes that something is wrong, she takes it upon herself to make a difference. She believes in doing the right thing even when there are potential consequences.

What do I win?

This is a good one.

Free bottom surgery

it's not about being physically stronger or capable; men must be shown to be emasculated, to be saved, to be indecisive, to be weak

the only way they prop women up is by bringing men down and that makes everyone weaker

I don't really plan to see it, honestly I think 2 were enough. But there's something odd with Pixar, Bo's face looks like it got the treatment from the rest of the princesses in that second wreck it ralph movie, and the human characters are starting to look the same, kids in this movie look like they came straight out of inside out.
Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Tom Hanks is expensive and they probably want to keep making sequels.

It depends how you define mainstream, the female characters in The Favourite were outstanding and that's a popular movie. I'll agree as far as blockbuster style stuff most of it is pretty tainted though.

I knowww why did they sexualize her so much? what's with the huge ass, large eyes, small neck, etc ??????????'

I’m not watching this shitty cash grab. What happens? How does it end?

>neat character
Jeezum fuck

and here's what no one wants you to know: "femininity" doesn't exist, nor masculinity. It's all a construct.

Attached: 80932849023842.jpg (786x960, 107K)

Just finished seeing the movie then and like, I dunno I get that around here saying Toy Story 3 was alright isn't a popular opinion. But after seeing this I wish they had just left it at the trilogy and just rode off the fact everyone loved the ending. This movie actively robbed everyone of that ending and replaced it with, I don't even know how to describe it. Nothing in this movie really happens aside from just getting Woody Axed off the main cast.

Leave Instagram thots out of this.

your wrong. heres one from just this year.

Attached: alita-battle-angel-motorball-header.jpg (1400x700, 86K)