Vikings

Thoughs?

Attached: 1-190.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Ragnar is based as fuck. Series went downhill after he was executed

Series went downhill when chinese witch appeared

True. The Sack of Paris is the best place to stop watching the series.

>be biggest alpha in a pack of rapists and pilligers
>get cucked

Excellent up to Season 4, which is honestly where it should have ended. Ragnar's sons are pretty shit and I don't have any emotional investment in them.

Is Bjorn the biggest chad? He cucked his mom by fucking her GF.

He didn't care when his first kid died in a ditch though

I just watched this and I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

Used to watch this up to the point rollo joins the Franks. Can someone give me a rundown on why it turned to shit?

>The Sack of Paris is the best place to stop watching the series.
This. The show turned into a pile of shit at that point. Truth be told, it had already gone downhill prior to that point, but the Paris bullshit just killed it.

I know they're closely following the actual tales, but yeah that shit just sucked ass once Ragnar became a hated outcast and instead of redemption he just dies
One of the few times changing the existing story arc would have been a good thing

Early on I felt like it was better than it had any right to be. Then it was barely keeping my interest, then I dropped it when you know who dies.

first 3 seasons were breddy gud

bad writing
new major plotlines out of nowhere, existing major plotlines abandoned with no explanation, a random chinese lady giving Ragnar opium, his sons not being that interesting and etc

Too many non whites

What a shame but not surprised considering history channel is a bunch of hack. The tale of Ragnar is majorly about the exploits of all his sons and them avenging him. Idk how you fuck that up.

No.
Ragnar's execution was also kino.
Then it became a Spanish Soap Opera.

What's his endgame?

Attached: Ivar-san.png (607x417, 246K)

Floki's new kingdom turned into a depressing slog that should have been more successful because...it was. In reality.

good locations good premise good characters good actors but bad show

He doesn’t become an outcast, he straight up puts in motion his destiny by starting the War of the Barbarians
He knows his sons will have to travel to England to avenge him and his death is the thing that gets their faggy asses in gear

>hey priest please cuck me, teehee

>hey guys, I brought my wife along so no more raping or pillaging on our raiding parties

One of the best and darkest scenes was when they find that farmer family hiding and it cuts to them singing a Viking song
>Girls are all raped to death
>Father is nailed to the barn with his eyes gouged out
They blinded him and made him listen to his daughters all get raped to death before killing him

Heehee I unironically did stop watching after the sack of Paris

What went wrong after?

Borderline female power fantasy for soiboys

>be biggest alpha in a pack of rapists and pilligers
>rapist
They don't rape though, they take their wives to pillage with them instead

Attached: >vikings.jpg (3307x2207, 2.15M)