What should be done about the shitbull menace?

What should be done about the shitbull menace?

youtu.be/zWZbpgghp8A
youtu.be/zWZbpgghp8A

Attached: BseQBBy-.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCE99kSmJsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

survival of the fittest faggot

>What should be done about the shitbull menace?

The answer is in the video you posted (shot in the head)

Actually feel bad for the black guy trying to save the pupper
Meanwhile the mexican films
Ironic huh?

yeah look who survived. sure as fuck not the shitbulls

so then what's the problem?

Attached: C3BA4327-4DAF-43AA-9A4B-A8F39C4D1439.jpg (600x916, 59K)

How are these things even considered dogs?

>shoots the one dog twice
>still didn't die

Attached: 1546215849459.jpg (500x462, 36K)

Its unbelivable and people have these savages as pets.

In all fairness, the fear is that they'll lose interest in what they're biting and proceed to latch onto you if you interfere.

i don't get why he's still rolling on the floor with his pants down when the dog he was trying to save is clearly dead

and people give me dirty looks when i pick up my doglet when i see someone walking a big dog coming our way

Attached: IMG_3875.jpg (732x558, 195K)

Those shitbulls are his and he's trying to prevent them from (what looks like) eating the already dead dog. The guy crying in the background is the owner of the dead little dog.

as someone who has to take care of a pibble because my ex abandoned it with me and i don't have the heart to put it down, i thank you.

Never forget.

Attached: 1541930475562.jpg (936x582, 420K)

sleep tight, George.

Attached: 1560054257723.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Jack Russell's truly are a master race of dog

imagine being scared of a fucking dog lmao a lot of pussies in this thread who dont understand training

Disgusting nigger dogs, should be euthanized along with the owner! Sad!

obviously not since he got fucking rekt

youtu.be/lCE99kSmJsU
OUT OF MY WAY DOG FUCKING SHITS
*crushes your skull with one bite*

Put it down before it kills somebody you maniac

Attached: 5D3DBE08-4F75-4114-85A2-53308224B17A.png (644x640, 473K)

Rotts are way worse more dangerous than Pits

i can't man. i can't kill him over a thought crime, he hasn't done anything yet.

statistics say otherwise

Attached: 4EA998AD-FF48-4755-ADB6-C71A7D9926C1.gif (322x385, 1.22M)

minorities are not aloud on this website

Do you have a single bit of evidence to back that up

Attached: shitbulls.jpg (960x684, 53K)

Cheetahs are actually harmless though, they are brittle so they are very kind to humans

I fucking hate shitbulls so much and the dogmoms that enable them

Attached: 1560199177589.png (603x800, 287K)

Kill every pitbull and pitbull owner.

It didn't make whimpering noise either. Now that's savage.

Thats the thing, training.
Most pitbull owners treat them as any other dog and they really arent.
They require special training and should not be allowed near other smaller dogs or children.

Morons expect them to behave just like labradors or poodles and they don't.
If people knew how to actually take the time and effort to raise a pit then we wouldn't be having these issues.

I also don't think pits are the only troublesome breed (though they are definitely the worst by far)

German shepards, rottwielers and dobermans also require knowledgable owners and should not be treated like apartment dogs.

Certain breeds require the correct environment and discipline in order to be manageable and without that they can take out their energy, agression, and animal instincts on people and other pets.

I'm not a bootlicker but i really do think that we need some kind of better system for preventing dumb people from obtaining certain breeds.
It would not only be better for our own safety but also for the quality of life for the animals.

Are these stats supposed to disprove what he said? You should be posting rates of attack, not total attacks.

Good cops are the bane of shit dogs. Send them to hell.

>they are brittle so they are very kind to humans
I've heard people run into issues while caring for Cheetahs where they accidentally "tame" them, if not domesticate them.

pitbulls, rotweillers etc are okay, just don't let niggers and mexicans own them

A 2008 study compiled by The Coalition for Living Safely with Dogs looked at all dog bites occurring in the Denver, CO area during the prior year. The study concluded that dog attacks were most common with the following breeds:

Labrador retrievers: 13.3%
Pit Bulls: 8.4%
German Shepherds: 7.8%
Rottweilers: 3.9%
Chows: 3.5%

Oh thanks user I cant wait to walk my pitbull right next to your 7 year old daughter

Attached: 04601a7004e532cf35d351dafca26da1[1].jpg (1280x1707, 197K)

Pretty sure the stats are skewed because there are way, way more pit bulls than rottweilers in the US. Back when I volunteered at the animal shelter, every other dog was a pit. Also there's the fact that there's a lot more leeway about what's considered a pit bull, basically if they have one drop of pit blood they're considered pits (like niggers lol).

it's illegal to own a pitbull in denver, so the shelters around there like to lie and misbreed certain dogs as "labrador-mixes"

prove it faggot

Dog attack and fatal dog attack arent the same thing

Labs will nip your motherfucking hand if you fuck with them, but a shitbull will tear your throat out

>what is per capita
I'm noticing an alarming trend

Unrelated but in googling pictures of white thugs I found this dude with an actual pitbull tattoo

They really are the thugs of dogs

Attached: 527867c0d0b6ded1f9607fa8ecf78ca2[1].jpg (516x723, 63K)

White men should unironically feel more uncomfortable around white trash than black gangbangers; 9 times out of 10 those black hood rats want nothing to do with you, but those trashy paleskins? They're not intimidated by your color, in fact they're emboldened by it.

I've learned this after spending a few years doing deliveries over all parts of my city, particularly the *bad* parts of downtown and the bad parts of Hickland. The worst I've gotten from the former is a joke at my expense, the worst I got from the latter was a bottle thrown at me.

that's not how they classify it in the study though

nice bait, having lived next to niggers, kebabs and white trash then I can ensure you niggers are the absolute worst only gypsies can match with their shityness

it's very "in" right now amongst 20-something childless women

your anecdotal evidence is pretty weak honestly

Attached: 1553786410839.jpg (1024x488, 72K)

Attached: based cat.jpg (658x924, 127K)

Give that cat a fucking medal.

i'd be more worried about getting shot/set on fire/raped/pushed into a train by some black because statistics that say that's what will happen

i live in baltimore and the whites near me are way worse than the blacks. worse thing a black ever did was try to break into my car, this white guy and his crazy bitch gf tried to set my rowhouse on fire and another one threatened me with a gun. plus constant loudness from the whites and i started carrying a bb gun that looks like a real gun when one of them kept harassing me.
me and this old black guy who lives across the street will sit on my porch together and just marvel at the degeneracy around us. he's pretty fucked up too, but it's nice to have companionship amongst the bullshit.
obviously the niggers are an issue too, and this is just my personal experience, but that's what i've noticed.

>buying from a breeder as opposed to adopting a dog from a kill shelter

Gross

Attached: 675.png (186x186, 3K)

What are you talking about, like trying to nurse a wild cheetah back to good health and getting a pet by mistake or what?

i'd give the pitbull a medal for taking it and not ripping that thing to shreds

>t. nigger

if a cat (or any animal) scratched me that bad i would kill it if i could.

>t. nigger

Animals from shelters are usually fucked in the head

i can see how you're someone who's never been around niggers
t. someone who lives in a 70% nigger city whom is white, and you're so false it hurts.

Statistics say all of those things are more likely going to happen by another white man.

Isn't this the place where we share anecdotal evidence, though? Trashy whites are a way bigger threat to other white people than trashy blacks, the race-barrier is still strong.

They're there for a reason.

90% of them tend to be Pits, too.

Yea Forums - shitbulls and niggers

Attached: 1543473286095.jpg (600x615, 154K)

Not in my experience. I have several animals from shelters and they are better behaved and have more vibrant personalities than my friends "pure bred" Husky that just whines all the time and shits everywhere

Depends on where the shelter is located I guess

>Didn't shoot the dogs until they stopped moving
Even the fuckers in Chernobyl knew this rule

FBI crime statistics show that despite being only 13% of the population, Blacks commit over 50% of the violent crime.

Attached: 0zu4r16ubem01.png (1618x730, 138K)

shitbulls deserve to suffer though, cops knew they didn't need to put them down but they wanted to

mostly to other blacks

... Against each other, user. Against each other. You're more likely to get killed by another White person than get killed by a Black.

>that pitbull
kwab

[ ]

that depends on where you live

Gosh, you've got those FBI Crime Statistics, don't you? Look at those rates of violence broken down by who they're committed upon, and notice the vast majority of violent crime done by blacks (and the vast majority of violent crime done by whites) are within their own community.

>Gosh, you've got those FBI Crime Statistics, don't you?
No I don't, different user. Post them