Toy Story 4

Why the FUCK did they flanderize my man Buzz? This is not the smart and rational Buzz that was in the previous movies, this was literally Pixar spitting in Toy Story's legacy. None of the original toys got any spotlight in this movie, and suddenly everyone was totally okay with Woody, the toy that they've known for literally more than 15 years now, to leave HIS kid.

Woody wouldn't never left his friends behind, he literally says that in the movie, yet he does.

This movie should not have been made, and I was slightly excited to see the movie, only because I wanted to see the original gang for one last time, yet all we got was Woody's Story and Friends (not even).

IM FUCKING MAD BROS

Attached: ct_toystory4_buzzlightyear_17844_81ac2b4e[1].jpg (600x600, 92K)

>the smart and rational Buzz that was in the previous movies
the entire first movie is based upon him not being smart or rational

Welcome to the new era, everything that was once dear to you will be torn apart.

>fourth film
>why is a character flanderized

>This is not the smart and rational Buzz that was in the previous movies
We are talking about the character who literally believed he was a space ranger despite all evidence, and who was largely replaced in the second film by an even more delusional version of himself.

>watch movie as kid
>this seems perfectly logical and fine to me
>grow up
>wtf this is fucking childish and stupid
stop it. Get some help.

>Woody
Is that a phallic reference?

How did I watch Toy Story 4 as a child when it just came out?

It's now known that Tim Allen is a conservative, so they made Buzz a blithering dumbass that does next to nothing the entire film except get beat up by the lel so wacky xD black toys.

And spoke Spanish in the third movie.

>one last time
user.....

Yeah, in the first movie. Then he went through this thing called a "character arc" where he supposedly got over that.

At least he bangs the best girl every night for the rest of his life.

Attached: kisspng-jessie-buzz-lightyear-youtube-fan-art-toy-story-story-5ac7c7455b7224.8623609315230421173746. (900x800, 166K)

>muh childhood
Grow up, you faggots sickens me. It's a fucking kids flick WGAF

Did anyone else feel like Bo Peep was turned into a, pardon the phrase, absolute fucking Mary Sue?

In the first movie she’s reserved, quiet, etc. TS4 tries to retcon it by making her a super badass who don’t need no man

I get they were trying to push the strong female thing but Bo Peep makes zero sense. Jessie or the other doll would’ve worked so much better

Because hes the most white male american in it
did you miss how much SJW shit they drenches the whole film with

lads...

Attached: 2074320D-2106-446B-92AC-231C196241DC.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

yikes

I remember when Christians got pissed off about the Jesus portrayal in Jesus Christ Superstar. Now people are mad that a 20 year old cartoon character took a slight deviation in his character arc

Mate he wasn't terribly smart in 2 either. Don't recall 3.

Christcucks get triggered over the silliest things.

What point are you trying to make here?

Didn't Jessie already work as a strong female? Why did we need two? Can we not have soft-spoken women anymore?

>lesbian parents in the kindergarten class
>buzz is constantly belittled by key and peele the entire film
>white child acts like a little shit and takes the crafts away from bonnie
>white girl selfishly throws gabby gabby away, the black girl takes her home instead

Attached: 1504889309068.jpg (933x564, 127K)

Well Pixar went 20 films without a dud, it was only a matter of time.

I actually really enjoyed the movie. I felt it was time for more characters to get the spotlight, and I always found Buzz to be boring anyway. The girl is good waifu material anyway

>Cars 2
>Brave
>The Good Dinosaur

More than 1 is Fine but my issue is with Bo Peep

>I always found Buzz to be boring
no you're the boring one

You watched all of them, retard? How do you know none of them was abdud?

kys manchild

Interestingly, the only Pixar movies I haven’t seen are these and the other Cars movies

Idk how I Managed to avoid the shit

By being a manchild who cares about Toy Story lore

Sure but I mean in the context of their religion, you have to understand where they’re coming from...

That you’re just as assblasted about a children’s cartoon as a religious person is about sacrilege...

>>lesbian parents in the kindergarten class
If true that's bullshit.

>>buzz is constantly belittled by key and peele the entire film
He's played by Tim Allen. Did you think feminist wouldn't try to shit on his legacy?

>>white child acts like a little shit and takes the crafts away from bonnie
To be fair little spoiled blonde girl did this a lot back in the 90s. They would take away Full House stickers that she knew others liked and would rip them. She would step on cookies if she knew you were saving them in your desk for later.

The cruelest thing she would do was ask her upper middle class parents for toys that she knew poor kids in class wanted, but couldn't have. She would play with them for weeks in front of them, and wouldn't let them touch them. Than when she got bored of the doll she would call the poor kids over just to say she didn't want them anymore, and offered to give them to the poor kids. When the poor kids said yes, she would break the toy/doll in front of them and throw it in the trash with a devilish smile on her face, l while saying "Go get it". I hate to confirm an sjw meme, but it's true. There was a few of those girls at my school.

>white girl selfishly throws gabby gabby away, the black girl takes her home instead

I personally had this happen to me. I grabbed a doll that a little blonde white girl broke, and throw in the trash in front of me. She knew I was crazy about it, and just wanted to hurt me. I tried fixing the broken doll as best I could, and I still have her to this day and that was back in the early 90s.

Little rich / upper middle class white girls can be very cruel, and mean spirited sometimes.

Attached: 49c5f56688db7484f54476016f57f03d.gif (500x375, 298K)

>lesbian parents in the kindergarten class
If true, that's bullshit.

>buzz is constantly belittled by key and peele the entire film
He's played by Tim Allen. Did you think the new feminists in control of PIXAR now wouldn't try to shit on his legacy?

>white child acts like a little shit and takes the crafts away from bonnie
To be fair little spoiled blonde girls did this a lot back in the 90s. They would take away Full House stickers that she knew others liked, and would rip them. She would step on cookies if she knew you were saving them in your desk for later.

The cruelest thing she would do was ask her upper middle class parents for toys that she knew poor kids in class wanted, but couldn't have. She would play with the toys for weeks in front of them, and wouldn't let them touch or play with them. Than when she got bored of the doll she would call the poor kids over just to say she didn't want them anymore, and offered to give them to the poor kids. When the poor kids said yes, she would break the toy/doll in front of them and throw it in the trash with a devilish smile on her face, while saying "Go get it". I hate to confirm an sjw meme, but it's true. There were a few of those girls at my school.

I personally had this happen to me. I grabbed a doll that a little blonde white girl broke, and throw in the trash in front of me. She knew I was crazy about it, and just wanted to hurt me. I tried fixing the broken doll as best I could, and I still have the doll to this day. This was back in the early 90s.

Little rich / upper middle class white girls can be very cruel, and mean spirited sometimes.

Attached: 49c5f56688db7484f54476016f57f03d.gif (500x375, 298K)

>If true, that's bullshit.

Attached: 1561089356204.png (275x315, 97K)

honestly you're applying race to cruel child behaviour and failing to see that 1.kids of all colours do this and 2. disney is potraying it this way deliberately to make people hate white people, as they have been doing consistently for a while now. And this should suck for you as much as it does for white people, who are not your enemy but are being portrayed as such by your real enemy.

>key and peele
they put an actually openly racist person in toy story? wtf.

>flanderize
I hate this term. It should be called sneedize instead

Does Yea Forums like this movie/show?

Attached: file.png (720x416, 468K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No because there has been enough years for her to grow and become independent.

Think I saw the pilot movie or one of the episodes as a kid, I remember it being decent.

>1.kids of all colours do this
True. Shes was just the most memorable mean kid from my past.

>2. disney is potraying it this way deliberately to make people hate white people
This is nothing new tho. It would honestly be shocking if they would have portrayed the black child in a negative light.

>your real enemy.
You mean the one who pull the strings behind the scenes. The ones who say what you are, and aren't allowed to say or see.

Attached: Only Let Them See What You Want Them To See.jpg (1562x868, 211K)

Buds LightBeer

This is almost as cringy, and forced as that pregnant interracial couple scene from Smurfs 2.

Attached: DISGUSTING.jpg (331x379, 38K)

Attached: file.png (450x450, 205K)

What i hate is that they always portray lesbian families as being perfect and full of love, like every minority/woman is flawless, what a shitshow

More like a 180 in his character arc just so that a multi-billion dollar monopoly could milk out a beloved franchise shamelessly.

>people get mad when things are written badly
Good to know thanks for the information.
>...
>...
Now kys

I remember really enjoying the movie. The show was fine.

Did they really have to cast such annoying, out of place, and unfunny "comedians" to voice those plush toys.

Attached: 1549558494274.png (637x645, 570K)

>Monsters University
>Inside Out
>Coco
>Finding Dory
>Incredibles 2

The reality is most lesbians are in loveless relationships with rampant domestic abuse issues

should have had seinfeld voice a character

Attached: file.png (724x800, 489K)

>pregnant interracial couple scene from Smurfs 2

Attached: smurfs2.jpg (1056x860, 262K)

use spoiler tags you fucking dickhead

>SEETHING

This

>seinfeld
Seinfeld is a legit asshole in real life, and hes never made me laugh so no.

Attached: I Hated Them.jpg (768x576, 35K)

ya like jazz?

La criatura que juega con los juguetes

simple mate
ye grew up

If you think Coco was bad you deserve to be executed

you need to be at least 18 to browse this site

it wasn't good

I thought this Bo Beep is a completely different toy

I'm just as confused as you

>muh rich and diverse culture por favor!

I remember enjoying the PS1 game

Attached: 61R46SKPAEL._SX342_.jpg (342x341, 42K)

When you think about it, Sid is only evil from the perspective of the toys. He didn't know they're alive and he kept them from rotting at the bottom of his toy chest like Andy does.

This movie feels like a neutered version of the original Toy Story
>Both open with a quirky secondary protagonist that doesn’t believe they are a toy, and both have woody doubt himself
>But instead of being a shiny new toy that shows off how children fall for new trends, or how the character comes to the realization on their own through a midlife crisis, Woody just creates Pinko from that Robot Chicken sketch, has no message what so ever, and realizes they are a toy from 1 conversation 20 minutes into the film and just accept it
>Both have woody do something selfish to kickstart most of the conflict
>But instead of Woody being jealous and trying to kill Buzz, he wants to get his dick wet and goes on a hunch that his ex is in some random shop
>In the original Toy Story, the antagonist Sid is a teenager who tortures toys and keeps them captive, but later is traumatized by fucking Woody and the toy chimeras he made
>In TS4, the “””villain””” basically does nothing but keep sporky until Woody gives up his voice box, which he eventually gives up, something the original woody would never do. Not only is she the only villain not to get a satisfying punishment, but is downright rewarded with no consequences
>Both have the characters preform stunts
>But instead of having rememberable stunts with shots symbolic of something like Woody and Buzz’s friendship, the new RANDOM XDDD character with 5 minute development does a random stunt just because
>Everyone is not remotely divisive. Characters will suddenly change their minds for no reason. At least in the original, the gang decided not to save woody when they thought Buzz was killed by him
>Speaking of, almost no one else besides Buzz from the gang does anything. Not even simple gags like the picasso joke

He was a jerk to his sister, though.