Considering Supernatural is CW's cash cow series, what happens when they start running low on money...

Considering Supernatural is CW's cash cow series, what happens when they start running low on money? Hell I suspect they've wanted it ended for a long time, but they need the money.

Attached: supernatural-season-14-ratings-canceled-renewed-e1539127712598-554x400.jpg (554x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/the-cw-new-programming-replacing-supernatural-jane-the-virgin-arrow
bleedingcool.com/2019/04/12/cw-prez-mark-pedowitz-nancy-drew-pilot-has-supernatural-twist-to-it/
digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26944935/charmed-season-2-reboot-showrunner-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=zliModE32W8
gap.co.uk/gap/utility-shirt-jacket/000443673.html?dwvar_000443673_color=000443673003&dwvar_000443673_fit=regular&cgid=68133#start=5
duckduckgo.com/?q=m65 black field jacket&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
ebay.co.uk/itm/Carhartt-Mens-Twill-Polyester-Cotton-Long-Sleeve-Button-Work-Shirt/223213036835
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PEDOwitz should have realized that when he greenlit Legacies over the spinoff of Supernatural. Seriously what the fuck happened with that decision? PEDOwitz cited the Originals' "strong ratings" as the reason, when its ratings were HALF of Supernatural's. Meanwhile, to date, Supernatural
>is the 2nd most viewed CW show
>is top 8 most streamed show in Netflix US
>also still very popular among torrenting hosts
Wayward Sisters had a year's worth of media hype, backdoor pilot had good ratings, and warm critical reviews but it got dropped in favor of Legacies' rough draft the last minute? There's no way the decision was based on objective numbers. Look at Legacies' ratings. The only reason it averaged 0.3+ demo was because it was being led by Supernatural. Without that boost, it would have fared on par or worse than nu Charmed

Attached: cw ratings 2018-19.jpg (567x373, 161K)

In any case, CW's going to take a huge nosedive in views after Supernatural ends. Its easily drawing more viewers than they normally have.

The DC stuff might keep them afloat for awhile. Unless they're burning cash on the licenses, which is entirely possible.

>CW's going to take a huge nosedive in views after Supernatural ends
Yep. And see what the dumbfuck had to say about it
>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/the-cw-new-programming-replacing-supernatural-jane-the-virgin-arrow
>“Bring It On”: CW Boss Mark Pedowitz Stares Down an Uncertain Future
The young-adult-oriented network is saying goodbye to Supernatural, Arrow, Jane the Virgin, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Still, Pedowitz is confident: “I feel we are incredibly stable in a not-stable world.”
Why? Probably because he's ordering the other CW shows to be more like Supernatural
>bleedingcool.com/2019/04/12/cw-prez-mark-pedowitz-nancy-drew-pilot-has-supernatural-twist-to-it/
>Perhaps as a way of shaving off a bit of that Chilling Adventures of Sabrina vibe (a loose spinoff of CW‘s Riverdale, ironically enough), CW president Mark Pedowitz revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that their Nancy Drew adaptation will dabble in the “dark arts”: “We’re happy with Nancy Drew, which will have a supernatural twist to it”
and
>digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26944935/charmed-season-2-reboot-showrunner-change/
>According to The Hollywood Reporter, it comes as the series changes creative direction and leans harder into the supernatural storylines rather than the family dynamic of the first season.
He may say the network is ready, but you can tell with the changes in their other shows that they are scrambling to retain the viewership Supernatural had. But they don't understand that a lot of the fans have brand loyalty. Supernatural EARNED its popularity. Legacies, a spinoff of the Originals, was a spinoff of the Vampire Diaries. While TVD may have been successful, TO was already dying and whimpering in its 5th season ratings-wise. Legacies is undeserved. PEDOwitz further added salt to the wound by making Supernatural lead Legacies in, and that basically means a lot of Supernatural fans won't be touching Legacies with a 10ft pole

To be honest CW needs fresh blood. Supernatural has far outlived itself at this point and just needs to move on to something else. Fuck, I'd be happy with a reboot series. They tried to do a "spinoff" with sister characters, but forgot that the audience who liked Supernatural are mostly yaoi obsessed fangirls.

Attached: 1528667834923.jpg (729x796, 62K)

fucking hell the first migrant to the new thread is the Loose-fer fag?

Attached: dad hasnt been home for a few days.jpg (259x194, 6K)

have sex

>roastie is loose for looseifer
checks out

Attached: 1557285581415.jpg (875x915, 84K)

moving on, I might check out The Lost Boys series the CW is set to release in 2020(?) but frankly, I have very little hopes. I'd rather they crash and burn.

Attached: Mary-winchester-burning.jpg (342x205, 66K)

Pedowitz
Heh

>moving on
holy shit you're so tilted

as always, thank you based webmizer

There's no way there won't be a supernatural spinoff. I just don't think they decided what they want to do. Jack could easily be setup as a spinoff character this season
It's not really accurate to call Legacies a spinoff of TO but not TVD. Hope is a TO character but the twins and Alaric are very much original TVD

>WAAAAAAWAAAAAAA
>Because Supernatural is ending I hope CW crashes and burns!
Holy shit. Supernatural fans are legit autistic

Attached: 15976980_1863187757252089_2204622690531009915_n.jpg (673x495, 43K)

Id this 2014? Are we bringing tilted back?

>Jack could easily be setup as a spinoff character this season
I thought of that before the season 14 finale, but it might be a bit questionable now. I suppose it would depend on how 15 wraps the story up because you can't get any bigger than God being the final villain to your series.
>It's not really accurate to call Legacies a spinoff of TO but not TVD
Transitive property, yes. I'm pointing out the order of the shows of the same franchise and the decline of its ratings and how the decision to greenlight another show based on one that's already dying is a weird one when they have a SOLID TRIED-AND-TESTED show that's ripe for a spinoff in a time where every fucking show has spinoffs and crossovers. The Walking Dead is getting a SECOND spinoff, but at least we know it's because the parent show is still relatively strong compared to many other shows. What was the logic behind Legacies?

Attached: =).webm (960x540, 2.99M)

one thing I'll say about the Grimmfag, at least he had good banter

not really but at least he tries

CW is in decline. They are owned by CBS, which is also in great decline. How long until the Mouse will annex them?

>what is the logic behind legacies
Because it basically is a vampire diaries spinoff. It's set in the original town and focusing heavily on one of the long time original protags. 1 character has any real ties to The Originals and as far as I know Vampire Diaries ended on a decent note.

And the WB, no? Which I suppose is the main driving force for their TV-DCEU. How many capeshit do they have now? Batgirl is starting right? Is there enough hype?

Just kiss already

I wanna know what Jared & Jensen (not misha hes a fag) will do after S15's end
>Age starting to hit their looks
>Will never get out of the Supernatural role, will be called Dean and Sam by accident irl
>Jensen has a brewery to fall back on
>Jared has his chad 193cm height
Id like to see them actually take a role that puts them in a grittier show/setting. Supernatural is lame due to the violence being toned down & no swearing
>See Vampire
>Ahhh help me" & scream
>Not "WERBLEGERBLE what the fuck is that"

Attached: 1560664780576.png (1176x562, 563K)

They decided to end the show to spend time with their kids so probably wont see anything from them other than small roles for a bit

Is Disney-X-men testing the waters?

>The mouse

Attached: 1481438485061.jpg (256x256, 13K)

that would only work if it was comic cyclops not whats been trotted out on screen for the last 15 years

WB is in the rise, yes. Wonder if they cut down the dying branches.

I mean maybe if this helps break the typecasting yeah why not? Jensen has great acting chops, he can do a good job of it. Jared could probably be Gambit as the other user in that thread pointed out. I outgrew liking cyclops though but ah well

problem with playing him is your eyes are constantly covered, which fucks with all actors, even if the visors off he ha to keep his eyes closed, so its a tough role even if he's playing proper leader scott

Ya good point. Especially since eyes convey good emotion

exactly a big guy mask is easier to work with then covering the eyes, i'd say thats probably the most difficult, I mean he can wear red sunnies but its still the same basic problem, its tough to emote properly. I would say if I was making it i'd go kinda the same route as the films and make it so only jean could repress his eye cannons and so when he's with her he can open his eyes

Yeah wasnt there a comic scene about that. He could always negotiate for a scene without shades

theres a few, again just inventing shit here but you could have a bit in this imaginary show where he meets emma frost and she can also suppress the concussive eyes, going for the bad girl shit;, maybe some device in the mansion does the same so theirs a room scott can go to and see like normal, idk

The Lost Boys movie was kino. I doubt it will translate well to a TV series

#FreeAdam

Ya. Still depends if Jensen and Jared want to jump on another gig right away though since they want to be with their families

Attached: Adam Freed.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

yea this is imaginary, they'll retire at least semi retire, I would

who?

Attached: 94654A07-1ACB-4D20-9F47-8CA025215B59.jpg (500x333, 202K)

bout to leave. surely the thread's dying soon

Attached: coffee.gif (500x281, 692K)

just happy all the lads are back, plus some shill spammers, but w/e why not we've got a few months to go till the end.

Attached: settleagain.jpg (1366x768, 98K)

based, is this from the Hollywood Babylon?

maybe

Attached: rules.jpg (1366x768, 111K)

Aww that’s sweet

Attached: nick.gif (500x281, 982K)

fgt

From the looks of it I just saved your thread from page 9

Attached: well.gif (250x233, 988K)

bump.

Hello lad

Attached: 140C304E-7B06-481A-910E-53D3CB8BFB3F.jpg (1242x1539, 198K)

Digits of truth

eh, spn is forever, grimmfag

I know. Your mistake is thinking I don’t like Supernatural

Attached: heh.gif (500x252, 318K)

no your mistake is thinking your literal faggotry will ever get anyone interested in grimm

We could have been bros

Attached: grmm.gif (400x220, 638K)

Checked and kekked

Attached: BB917E10-9EBB-4074-A67B-040A09CE7599.gif (500x280, 1001K)

but we are, you're just a bitch

Attached: be pissed off.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

Okay can i call you jerk?

Attached: nick b.gif (350x350, 1005K)

I thought they were owned by WB since they keep getting the DC shows? Also I'm shocked DC never considered them for capeshit. It's easy buzz with a built in audience plus I imagine it would make a lot of their former channel costars seethe.

It’s joint ownership

why not

Attached: I knew Eve.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

ngl if we have to tolerate one shitposter I’d rather the grimmfag

Attached: 3DA4EC24-6891-4544-BEF8-7EA95B3354BC.gif (400x224, 486K)

sure he's got tenure, even if he's a clueless fag

Considered who? Jensen and Jared?

Yeah

Good trips

>thread still alive
impressive

Attached: casette.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

got tons of errands today but i'll try to keep this up. Should we write another episode of Supernatural?
>New Orleans, Mardi Gras, 2020. 19:45

Attached: bacchus.jpg_large.jpg (945x630, 76K)

>a loud parade passes by

Attached: king bacchus.jpg (1200x828, 144K)

everything new is doomed to be a leftist propaganda/sjw virtue signaling fest.

i tried watching the new roswell and the very first scene was literally a fuck drumph screed. DROPPED

This is unfortunately true. I dont want politics in my show unless it’s non-partisan/universal enough to be relatable. I’ve tried half a dozen new shows and the narrative suffers due to hamfisted political issues

i can't believe you nerds kept the supernatural thread going all night. impressive. looks like it's finally dead now.

Attached: 1480647302042.png (700x394, 448K)

They'll do a reboot.

Attached: charmed.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>3 new posters
>dead

Attached: we are thread regulars.jpg (540x303, 132K)

They wont be so brazen to do it immediately

Case in point

I helped

Attached: GRM_647.jpg (1080x720, 87K)

Good job, Grimmfag

Reminder that Vampire Diaries is max cringe. Its basically a chick flick.

deanna and her half sister samiqua battle the evils of patriarchy

delete this

Attached: rly sammy.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

How is this still going?
I remember being a kid in school getting in trouble for saying that it sounds stupid, out loud when a girl was doing a presentation on it for some reason.
I have a house/ wife and kids now.
>tfw

Attached: randy_pitch.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>I have a house/ wife and kids now
i've a house, wrecked my car (TRUCKED), will get married in a little over a month kek. Supernatural is life

Attached: TRUCKED.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

taking my dog for grooming, lads. what's your favoriote dog-centric episode?
>the familiar dog episode
>dog dean afternoon
>scooby doo

Attached: Dog Dean.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

scooby doo asides from that cringe line at the end

it is, which is sad because it had potential. the last 1/2 of season one was good, but then it went back to soap opera tier shit for the rest of the series

pic related

Attached: SAM HIT A DOG.jpg (1366x768, 165K)

plebs

Attached: 1541989977911.webm (1138x640, 2.89M)

>nu-Charmed got renewed with 0.3
Yeah no agenda here
Let CW burn

I forgot about this arc WITH GOOD REASON

additionally i think being in the 8pm slot the last few years has hurt the ratings for supernatural a little.

Scoobynatural is my vote I just used a different webm
Yeh clearly their entire line up sucks but they renew shit anyway

>tfw 111 days until the next new episode

Attached: 111.jpg (892x761, 72K)

Probably but it just highlights how strong the show is and how dumb it was to pass on the spinoff

deAN, i hit a dog!!1!

We should perform a spell to speed up the process once SPN ends

>ywn have a chad squad

Dean is the biological father of Ben.

I thought it was a meme but Misha & Alex look so alike

Attached: 1530195204854.png (356x428, 132K)

To be fair to CW supernatural is their golden goose, they even had a chance to have the daughter of the golden goose but aborted it at the last minute to instead to do Legacies.

It'll be the first time the channel hasn't had a real winner since Angel was cancelled in a dick measuring contest with Joss Whedon over the newly born CW

So will the 4 horsemen make a grand reappearance in the final season?

Great casting. Just like young Sam and young Dean

Attached: EA13D170-F5E1-4CBB-AF73-64182C2DECFC.jpg (600x666, 80K)

That user was trolling and shitposting since the previous thread because no one will see the show it’s trying to shill so desperately

hopefully that kid isn't a faglord like misha irl

What are they looking at?

Attached: B3B533B7-EE05-45C3-BA48-A48FDA4621E1.jpg (850x559, 85K)

Hopefully yes

How are they earning with these 0.3 demo shows? Aren’t these new shows? Shouldn’t they be carrying the network due to all the promotion and the ability to pique interest in new viewers?

Hello, bros. I’m back. I brought a friend. Can we join the chad squad?

Attached: wew.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Attached: 1541212853309.jpg (668x718, 33K)

Beta virgincels

No

What do we need to do to get in? We fight monsters too

Attached: grimm nick burkhardt.jpg (333x500, 22K)

Do you have redhead hotties?

Attached: FF8162B5-3FAD-437A-A22B-768D53F3E06C.jpg (491x611, 85K)

Yes!

Attached: 9A410E0D-D542-4933-B176-3A8FC852E563.png (482x503, 286K)

With all the Allison Mack sex cult stuff that's been in the new recently, I've started re-watching Smallville.

Gotta say S1 is gay monster of the week shit but it's less cringe than Buffy was. Might be worth a look when Supernatural ends and the void it left in your soul makes you seriously consider jumping under a train

Attached: Allison Mack.webm (1920x1080, 2.69M)

raising this thread from perdition

Attached: 7.jpg (960x773, 57K)

Fucking hell what is that thing
Based

tfw

Attached: Castiel Used To Be Cool.webm (532x300, 2.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zliModE32W8

I miss when Cas could teleport.

I miss when angels were cool and not just mook-tier demons+

It has its moments honestly just pay attention to the waifus and the memes and everything will fall into place. alicia was and always will be best girl

Alicia is the ultimate pleb filter.

>le pretty blonde in a show where a pretty blonde is already a main character

>Knight of Hell can only be defeated by the First Blade and an entire season of Mark of Cain shite

>Princes of Hell were killed by the Colt, Jack and fucking Gabriel

Supernatural is fucked up

dean was legit afraid of him in season 4 and 5. now cas is their bitchboy. i remember back when cas used to tell dean to show him some respect and he did. now he rips on cas constantly

Misha wanted to be pone of the boys so badly he let them rape his character to bits

for me? its deans jackets that im after

>ordered gap blue utility jacket
gap.co.uk/gap/utility-shirt-jacket/000443673.html?dwvar_000443673_color=000443673003&dwvar_000443673_fit=regular&cgid=68133#start=5

>ordered m65 black jacket
duckduckgo.com/?q=m65 black field jacket&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

>ordered carhartt mens black shirt and blue jacket
ebay.co.uk/itm/Carhartt-Mens-Twill-Polyester-Cotton-Long-Sleeve-Button-Work-Shirt/223213036835

Attached: Dean_Winchester_Supernatural_Blue_Jacket-500x510[2].jpg (500x510, 61K)

There's a big problem when some random lady shows up for 3 episodes and without equal btfo every other romantic interest in the whole show.

Attached: u67576tf.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I honestly preferred Smallville when it was Clark just doing Clark things in Smallville, ironically it got worse the more superhero and villains it introduced. Still a fun show.

What a fucking slag

I'm not going to pretend that pseudo-justice league was good, but the show definitely got better once Clark wasn't bound by a class schedule.

Attached: Lex's Future.webm (710x400, 2.89M)

Carver lore is fucked up. Damn made sure to try to connect his arcs to previous seasons

Carver Edlund?

Attached: God - The End.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Is she coming back for the final season?

Attached: Amy Bra.webm (900x382, 2.83M)

Jeremy “Major retconner” Carver

The one thing that struck me [while] watching Season 7 was I felt like the show got a little bit buried under its mythology. It became a little hard to tell exactly what was going on at times. The longtime fans all deserve intricate plot, but it felt a little burdensome. Resetting our mythology was one idea that I tried to bring into [the show].

Attached: Gorilla.png (569x571, 29K)

Sammeh, stop picking up stray black women.

is the thread still alive?

>watching Season 7 was I felt like the show got a little bit buried under its mythology
>unironically brought in the oldest and most powerful villain (Amara) until season 13
>it was his best season
>his first few seasons were pointless shit
fucking CARVER

We can only hope

Attached: SPN Cute.jpg (1600x900, 331K)

deAn you know the demon blood gave me jungle fever

Attached: 1302916450408.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>Season 7 was I felt like the show got a little bit buried under its mythology
season 7 is quite literally the most straight forward post-kripke season. Nothing about it was complicated. If anything, it might have benefited with more power-rivalry between Eve's children and the Leviathans but nothing about the season was heavy.

Attached: playing with a bitch.webm (1222x688, 2.92M)

I'M GONNA POST IT!

Attached: amy in the water.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

just got back from the gym, but gotta go mow the grass. don't let the thread die

Attached: 1552738049857.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Of course!
This is not me!

Attached: grimm qt.png (1119x765, 428K)

>tfw we have enough supernatural images for every day activity

I know this qt

Attached: Amanda.webm (960x540, 2.01M)

>no jensen as cyclops and misha as jean gray

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>when the destiel shitters became delusional with Castiel saying "I love you", the camera switching to Dean and then Castiel saying "I love all of you" to the rest of the characters
kek the salt was enough to destroy 1,000 ghosts

Attached: BUYlavlkXQ.gif (245x143, 161K)

but why does it take precedence over a Supernatural spinoff is the real question. The numbers are all there. Objective data.

yeah yeah, but this was still objectively one of the best episodes

Attached: Capture15.jpg (1700x921, 111K)

wrong

Attached: dubs confirm.png (750x1000, 1.87M)

>dubs confirm
>gets more dubs
>also all the dubs here attacking legashit

Attached: rekt and kekt.gif (500x235, 992K)

fuck you and your timely dubs!

Attached: ree.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: beer.gif (500x280, 1.67M)

is this Grimm show good? Most important, is it still going?

Attached: 1555376967134.png (338x372, 372K)

>is this Grimm show good
it's good, give it a try. Supernatural bros are just afraid to admit it but they know they're weak for shows featuring chads who hunt monsters

Attached: denial.jpg (1023x209, 92K)

>tfw btfo by dubs sorcery

Attached: 1274921639258.gif (350x197, 634K)

Based wasted ben poster

it will be the last time he uses that image successfully

Attached: rowena-being-dramatic-by-sasquatchandleatherjacket.gif (500x232, 1.2M)

Well, hello there

Attached: tenor (9).gif (498x270, 528K)

well well who's the lad we have here

Attached: rowena sausage.gif (500x277, 1.82M)

Vampire Diaries was the most watched CW's show in 2011-13, Supernatural never climbed that high

>data more than half a decade ago
>relevant for 2019 schedule instead of the 2015-18 ratings

Supernatural's peak viewership reached 5.9+million, The Vampire Diaries' peak viewership reached 4.9 million. Both are the respective shows' first season. Both are also at least a decade ago. Your point?

I watched Supernatural for the classic rock and brotherly bonding. The cool monster hunting was just on the side.

slow and steady wins the race. Supernatural has consistently made CW's top shows up until its 14th season. Also in 2012-14, Supernatural was quite literally one of the few handful shows GAINING popularity

Attached: a_940x1381.png (940x1381, 62K)

it would be cool if dean and sam could fight this fucker in a motw episode next season

Attached: jeepers-creepers.jpg (1143x711, 206K)

fucking hell that was what I was thinking of all the time I was watching this. I reckon when they ran over it with a car, they should have hacked it apart, set it ablaze and stored them in different chests.

Same thing when I was watching the Blair Witch, I think Sam and Dean would have worn hex bags to protect them from disorienting spells, and they would have painted sigils on the trees/ground to protect themselves or at least weaken the witch's magic in certain areas, and then systematically make their way through the cabin while continuing to create protective sigils. I bet they could dig up lore and create a spell that would temporarily remove all enchantments in an area for crunch moments

Attached: garlic and onion spell.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Could Cain come back from the dead?

Attached: cain.jpg (1250x600, 64K)

>22 hours of this thread that followed a maxed out thread
impressive

Attached: Cain.webm (960x540, 3M)

>cain.jpg
>Cain.webm
well what are the odds

samuel me dear boy, where have ye run off to?

Attached: smug rowena.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

>The cool monster hunting was just on the side
you can have me on the side, user

Attached: Grimm-jaime-ray-newman-29405630-1235-714.jpg (1235x714, 34K)

So left one is young Misha? That's uncanny

Great monster, but it's copywrited

For the Blair witch they'd just call Ro, for jeepers yea chop it to pieces but those pieces then scatter them

>but
*burn

More like Yikes!
Seething shills
Could have thrown an explainer that they didn’t have the colt so they need to rely on the next best thing: the first blade. But no. No mention at all. The Knights were hamfisted additions. Great as Cain and Abaddon were, it made no sense that Lilith (Adam’s first wife) was a white eyed demon, and Cain, a second-generation human was made leader of the knights and yet the princes of hell (were the oldest after Lilith and all demons were former humans) were literally who in their human lives. At least Dabb had the decency to carefully mention Lilith TWICE in the episode he reveals/retcons the yellow eyes as princes of hell (to build up on and compare with established lore), and at least Azazel had the monologue that the “others” lost faith as a possible retroactive reference to the other princes. The Knights had no mention nor reference prior to their appearance in the show. Carver is a hack. He was so quick to distance himself from the Gamble era that in essence, he made Purgatory sterile and more about drama instead of actual monstrosities and survival, and he contributed to the fractured transition. If he didn’t make season 11, his era is easily the worst. At least Gamble sidestepped before trying to escalate. Carver just slapped on new things on top of old lore but didn’t bother to check if his new shit was compatible

I like Rowena but that’s a cop out. Hunters should be able to root out a powerful witch from its lair

>i was eight years old, you said you'd be back in a flash!

Attached: mummy.jpg (600x338, 17K)

They job to witches all the time, they almost always have someone else bail them out when up against witches

>Crowley “mummy pls love me” Macleod

You know they could've had it that all the princes had a cadre of knights, and Cain was Lilith's head knight, the knight thing could've worked with the lore but they were just so sloppy about it

They job to witches during the early seasons. Once they innovated the witch killing spell (season 7 “Shut Up, Dr. Phil”) to a bomb (season 8 “Man’s Best Friend With Benefits”) and finally into bullets, their track records against witches improved significantly

That’s what I meant though. Carver did not care to give us an explainer on how they sat with hell’s heirarchy. I mean of course he wouldn’t know about the princes since that came after but he could at least give a relative comparison on how they fared/worked with other high tier demons like Lilith Azazel Alastair Samhain etc

Naomi was also never titled. She and her posse were “intelligence angels” when there are half a dozen unused angel choirs or she could simply be named a seraph that was on or higher than Zachariah’s tier. Seriously, one line could do wonders. “Intelligence angels” sounds so dumb

Attached: napumi.png (800x476, 293K)

at least carver brought the show back from the brink of cancellation after the disastrous gamble seasons. imo the knights were awesome because of their originality and cain was the best minor character in the entire series. by that i mean not only the character in the show, but also the actor that portrayed him was excellent

Agreed, also Alistair never fit anything either