Decent movie, but easily the weakest in the series. Honestly the ending kinda sucked

Decent movie, but easily the weakest in the series. Honestly the ending kinda sucked.

Attached: D2BvGqVWkAAzkje.jpg (960x1200, 236K)

So Woody goes off to become a nomad helping lost toys, ya? What's Andy gonna think when he goes to visit Bonny and she's just lost his favourite toy and quite possibly the only thing left of his father without any idea where it went?

Who dies?

then how the fuck was it decent?

The 4th installment should have been about humanity founding out toys are actually alive when 1 toy is caught moving.

guess you'll have to find out in toy story 5

Why are bunny and ducky not sewed together in the poster?

Woody, Buzz, and Bo Peep have to fight Lotso and an army of 100 evil toys. Lotso wants to destroy all toys on the planet and plans to do so with a green gem that makes toys disintegrate. After the 3 have a fistfight with Lotso, Woody manages to steal the gem and asks, "Where's Daisy now, Lotso?" He then snaps his fingers. Lotso and the entire army of toys disintegrate. Woody crashes to the ground, he dies as Buzz and Bo mourn. In the next scene, the toys bury Woody in Andy's back yard. They all stand there mourning in a single wide shot. Afterwards, Andy finds Woody buried in the back yard while visiting, he takes Woody to college with him.

>buzz, Jessie, and literally every other toy does fuck all nothing in this movie
>Bonnie becomes an unlikeable piece of shit who breaks her promise to Andy within months and forgets about Woody
>bo peeps character was completely out of place. she never fucking acted like that. even when they were doing the flashbacks that was not her characterization in 1 and 2 at all
>the “villain” does fucking nothing and gets redemption for doing fucking nothing. Gabbie Gabbie tricks Woody, tries to forcefully open him up and steal his voice, and then keeps his friend hostage until she gets what she wants. And because she gets rejected by a kid she’s somehow sympathetic? What the fuck?
>The ending was awful. The toys took control of a fucking car. Why didn’t Bonnie’s dad look under his seat to find a bunch of toys pushing the pedal. Why didn’t he remove the keys from the ignition. Why did the GPS stop working.
>Woody’s goodbye was pathetic and way too short. He’s leaving his entire gang behind that he knew his entire life and it was 30 seconds long. FUCKING BULLSEYE WASNT EVEN IN THE MOVIE WHAT THE FUCK

I liked Sporky and that’s about it.

Unironically would have been better than the real ending

Bulleyes was actually in the movie though. But this movie felt shoehorned and uninteresting.

I love how at the end of Toy Story 3, Andy tells Bonnie how much Woody means to him and how important of a pal he is, and then in this one the snot nose brat is like "Lol eat shit Woody!"

I feel like this film was made by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.
>OoOoO a twist!
>5 minutes later
>WHOA ANOTHER TWIST I BET YOUR SURPRISED HUH?
>2 minutes later
>BOO! Another twist! XD
Also fuck Disney they even tired turning Bo Peep into some retarded Yas Queen Slay shit, and turning the male main character into some wishy washy weak person that can't do anything without the strong female character there to feed him all the plans and ideas and yell at him when he messes something up. Also this movie did NOT seriously try to get me to empathize with the equivalent of an organ harvester.
>but she needed Woody's voice box to be happy ;_;
Oh boo fucking who even the movie shows she didn't even fucking need it after all, they basically emasculated Woody on top of figuratively stealing something from him to give to some poor poor girl who dindu nuffin.
The 3D was enjoyable.

It's incredibly realistic and Bonnie not caring about Woody as much makes Woody and Andy's relationship even more special.

This is actually one of the things I liked about the film, it's very rare two kids would have the same favorite toy, and the fact that toy story 4 is about facing that reality is pretty in line with the rest of the franchise.

I just watched this and I spent the entire flick repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

>We could have gotten a film that expanded on Sid seeing toys come to life like in the original film
>We could have gotten a film when that previous point but applied to multiple humans
>We could have gotten a film where we see one of the previous villains and how they changed without it being a random cameo
>We could have gotten a film where we see Andy’s toys interact with other versions of themselves like in TS2, but more involved
>We also could have gotten a film about how Video Games and Phones are replacing standard toys
>We get instead is just a rehash of TS3, but only Buzz, Woody, and Bo get any time. Most character development is gone from the previous films. The villain’s only villainous act is kidnapping and we never learn why bo hates the shop/her. All moments feel extremely rushed, especially the emotional scenes.

BREHS

I want to ____ Bo Peep

Attached: 1325A404-4E92-40E6-A3C7-197EED91B21D.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

Kill, fuck her for filling Woody's head with schlock to leave the rest of the crew

rewrite her character so she isn't some feminist stereotype that completely emasculates her supposed lover.

Well Pixar went 20 films without a dud, it was only a matter of time.

What about The Good Dinosaur?

The fuck? This was at least better than 2

All pixar movies after Toy Story 3 are average or shit, wtf are you talking about?

>woman who was depicted as traditional family wife is now epic badass who saves the guys and no afraid of anything

Woah, to clever for me based Jews, I'm a tranny now

>all these incels seething that Woody manages to find a girl and move out while they're still stuck under their family

Attached: 1518328677175.png (1280x1519, 768K)

probably a lot of strong wyman scenes as well right?