/got/

"the books will be better" edition

previous

Attached: 1537809427636.png (1280x720, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c37lPZilqGA
abacusnews.com/digital-life/chinese-viewers-mourn-night-king-they-grow-more-unsatisfied-game-thrones/article/3009015
georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me? It's seeing Dany's head on a fucking spike. My dying wish is to see based Jon chain Dany up, murder all of her followers, Daario, and her dragon in front of her, then slowly torture her to death. I hate cunts like her. I genuinely do

EVERYONE loves based Jon. The wildlings, the northmen. They all follow him. Dany on the other hand? No one likes her. She's a cunt. She has no personality. She has no friends. And yet she still has the audacity to talk shit about Jon. He's the only person who even genuinely likes you, you stupid whore.

I genuinely hope not only Dany, but Emilia Clarke herself, dies an extremely painful death. How based would it be to turn on the news one day and hear Emilia Clarke burned alive in her house. No Kit Harington to save her. I bet Kit hates that bitch. He only likes her because he gets paid for it. Jon could do leagues better. She hit the wall 5 years ago. Jon's just entering his prime. Stupid bitch thinks she can be picky with men when she's got the face of an AARP member. Fuck you whore. Wait a second, Dany already died BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

I reiterate, fuck Dany, fuck Danyfags, fuck Emilia Clarke, fuck all roasties and fuck anyone who doubts based Jon.

Attached: 1561086080077.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

first for Alys Karstark, the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

>Is right about having a standing army
>Is right about Barristan being a weak old knight
>Is right about Daenerys being a serious threat
>Is right about Jaime being a useless one handed knight
>Is right about executing all the Starks without mercy
>Will never let the faith militant to even exist/resurface in the first place
He is right all along. Dany, Stannis, Jon and Tyrion all sucked in the second half of the show.

Attached: joffrey-baratheonpng-885e93_1280w.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Items for cowards

Attached: SulberFa-Women-Push-up-Sexy-Invisible-Adhesive-Gel-Strapless-Backless-Bra-Silicone-Bras-sticky-Plus- (1000x1000, 55K)

>think I might enjoy rewatching early seasons
>Put on 1st episode
>First scene is white walkers
Hit me like a ton of bricks

Attached: b6c29cef8b3059f1902176429dec4b9b240d9d53_00.gif (320x166, 646K)

>It truly was a game of thrones

Early for Dany

Attached: wut.jpg (1280x720, 506K)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 2a909f4d691ba79c12a326e41b080818ecd891ab388f1bdc8f53f142e8c398cb6f56a54c41241d17a02a5bc2739b3d15.jpg (1536x1152, 177K)

>Here is your Daario/Euron Greyjoy bro!

Attached: DaarioS4.jpg (970x546, 69K)

I mislike cravens.

Attached: 1505201187708.jpg (645x729, 124K)

The series got cancelled after S4/S6 dude. The fat man is still working on the books.

Attached: BetterFinale.jpg (1236x2119, 394K)

>let's name a book about the wars after Rober's death after two forces that barely lasted a month and one of which never made it south
What did they mean by this?

I don't get it.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Attached: MadDany.jpg (780x439, 34K)

That's Jaquen

But Arya is the bravest smartest person in the world

I can't just forget the long night, I'm still traumatized by it

What's the best part of the books that the show fail to adapt?
And what is the worst part of the books that the show manage to improve?

Attached: StannDav.jpg (970x546, 85K)

We all do user, we all do.

Attached: apterus-night-king-1-2c145e9a-wvnb.jpg (1200x1508, 1.68M)

>the long night
You mean the short night

Attached: 1560635891330.png (1042x930, 796K)

HE DESERVED BETTER

Attached: come-join-us-ight-king-our-grieving-continues-55906580.png (500x567, 158K)

Attached: 1553865656234.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: 1559597261894.jpg (1326x1536, 543K)

AH
DUN
WUNT
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1561091622337.png (197x189, 47K)

Maisie Williams wore a bra that was CG'd out for her fake "nude" scene. It's lame.

Everything in the Riverlands post RW, everything to do with the Ironborn, everything in the North post RW.
And I honestly can't think of anything they improved. There were some nice little OC scenes here and there but nothing consequential to the story as a whole.

Given that there are two (long) books left, when are Jon and Dany supposed to meet, fall in love, fight the Others, and what are the circumstances in which he kills her? What happens to fAegon? What happens to Stannis? Most importantly, what are the sequences of events?

>and what are the circumstances in which he kills her?
He kills her to make Lightbringer

>what is the worst part of the books that the show manage to improve?
Tyrion flip

>You want me to be night king
>Okay, now I kill you.
Too pure

he looks so much less shitty without the blue glow effects

>see multiple people complain about how Winterfell's defense strategy makes no sense
>think "maybe they will make up for it"
>episode starts
>Melisandre pops up out of nowhere
>the Dothraki don't have dragonglass weapons
>the Dothraki blindly charge 100,000 zombies for no reason
>uh oh, this is going be a bad one
>55 days to make

He was planning on keeping Stacey Sansa around. Also Stannis > Joffrey > everyone else is how I would put it. But it isn't really his fault that his uncle is actually his father, its the retarded choices Cersei and Jaime made.

I thought that was real

>how can little girl kill night king
>it doesnt make sense
bless Vlad

why the fuck are you still here autists? You would think after how garbage the final season was, and how garbage the previous seasons were, you would be gone, but nope, you're still here. Why? Fuck off, everyone else has moved on from this shit show.

Attached: 1484591854222s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

we are in this thread because that is where our king commanded us to be.

Attached: 14322387688.jpg (1251x707, 159K)

Luv me some Danyposting
Simple as

Attached: 1560780291970.gif (269x360, 2.61M)

leal

context?

bullshit, that was real

drunk belligerent Kit

He was drunk, there's a video.
He seems like a cool guy

I need more vlad pics/gifs

What if he did want it?

Attached: jon_snow_stare.jpg (3133x1645, 655K)

Would ruin his character even further. Jon, both show and book, has never wanted the Iron Throne.

Would be a better ending

Book Jon is ambitious though, he never thinks about the Iron Throne because he doesn't know it's his. If he finds out he's the rightful king it could change

He should've stayed king in the north, everything would've been fine

>Be Kit at 2019 Emmys
>Sitting next to Rose, you watch her eyes dart nervously between you and the wine bottle all night
>Look across the table and see Emilia Smiling at you

Daenerys Targaryen is the true rightful queen, though.

>wants to lead men to glory and conquer like Daeron the Young Dragon
>has always wanted Winterfell as much as he tried to repress it
>I dun wont it
Fuck off. Book Jon would've happily wifed Dany and ruled at her side

She's only the rightful Queen if she marries Jon

Remember in the books when Theon thinks about how when he was a boy he thought maybe Edd would marry him to StaceySansa?

What a fucking loser, lol

Attached: 52DAAEBB-EC8C-48C9-9DB5-58C0EA2457B1.jpg (2333x3500, 649K)

I feel good for only ever caring about Sansa. Arya was a mary sue. And even thought Emilia is cute, i read the books and felt fatfuck was tricking us with Dany. Always thought she would end up as villain.

Problem is that fatfuck and D&D kept so many characters that are irrelevant to the ending, as only 2 people win the game - King bran & Queen Sansa.

My superior IQ also tells me books will have exact same ending too. D&D Would never have put Bran on the throne. It was all fatfuck. Sooner or later you people will also accept it. Deep down you know this is the true ending.

Attached: MEL-1560149623708.jpg (1920x1088, 174K)

>if
>implying it's not inevitable
It's WHEN user.

Attached: Jonerys Ice and Fire.png (320x473, 230K)

Book Jon would also not give a fuck about the incest. Nobody would.

Who is the Jon we saw in season 8? He is unrecognizable.

I Waifu’d Sansa years ago and have to stay loyal despite all the /ecg/ threads even though she looks like trailer trash now

Attached: 18B63F0F-0D34-4F61-9EEB-3AC5E697E32C.jpg (594x1024, 93K)

Stacy Sansa only goes with true Chads like BASED Joffrey.

Attached: 9f1201b7a9fe4e48cb75568711894555.png (500x750, 565K)

>When they want you to like a character, they gloss over the horror of what they do. When they want you to dislike a character, they linger on it.
>Like, walk yourself through what Arya did to the Freys. Step by step, actually think about how she would have done it.
>She probably stabbed the guys. Then she dragged their dead bodies into the kitchen. She would have to bleed them out, so she probably hung them up and slit their throats to do that. Then she took their clothes off. Then she cut them into pieces, and skinned the pieces. Then she ground those pieces up, and cooked them.
>When you actually lay it out like that, it's horrific. It's some fucking Jeffrey Dahmer shit. But they want us to like Arya, so they just gloss over all the details and show her getting badass revenge.
>For Danaerys, they want us to think of her and her dragons as being horrific, so they linger on long extended shots of people burning to death and screaming in agony. This didn't just happen in King's Landing, it also happened in S7, during the loot train battle.

>Imagine if they'd done that when Robb Stark won his battles: long shots of Lannister men screaming in agony, clutching at their entrails as they spill out, sobbing in fear and pain before being unceremoniously finished off. Slow motion shots of Lannisters littered with arrows, crying out for their mothers, set to haunting music. It would make you think twice about being 100% pro-Robb

B U L L S H I T

Attached: made up.jpg (640x640, 79K)

In all honesty, Cersei should've died off-screen. Jaime shows up with the Lannister Army at Winterfell and says that they're there to fight for the living. They ask what happened to Cersei and he says she got hanged by a peasant uprising in King's Landing.

She far, FAR outlived her usefulness to the story and should've died in Season 5, if not Season 4.

Attached: CERSEIBATTLEOFKINGSLANDING.PNG.png (408x644, 560K)

>A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness. . . . mother of dragons, bride of fire . . .

It's happening

Attached: jonerys_marraige.jpg (488x810, 125K)

It’s also just boring as shit. I wasn’t surprised at all when I heard the finale was only like 17 minutes of dialogue.
There was so much of everyone wandering through Kings landing

R+L=J is not even confirmed. GRRM is going to make an 180º turn and fuck all of your minds by not adhering to this fan theory.

Why didn't the show just do it's own ending?

It’s painfully obvious in the first book what the unnamed promise was Ned made to Lyanna. Like not really subtle at all.
If he retcons it he’s gonna have to make Lyanna a slut

R+L=J will be true, except the R will be Robert. Jon is a Baratheon.

I forgot how much gf material Ygritte was, bros...

A good minute was spent on Tyrion blinking his eyes. Who knew that the series finale would be a filler episode? The dialogue we did get was an insult to our intelligence.

Putting lots of foreshadowing and then completely dropping the plot is called bad writing and it's what DnD having been doing for a while

Lancel Lannister

Attached: 1558653035001.jpg (836x1227, 890K)

>bride of fire
Trips confirm

Attached: 1503417504628.png (720x848, 352K)

GODS, WHAT A STUPID NAME!

Attached: F4A8BDB5-0D36-4134-B59F-B9215EBDA82C.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

How would you have the War for Cersei's Cunt go? Who would win? Who would lose? What would be the casualties?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F555705%2F3b9cd9c3-0f85-466f-a5a4-c2338007bcb5.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 80K)

Based retard

If he did it would be completely disregarding his original intentions because its painfully obvious. I don't think he should write the remaining books taking the 2 decades people have had to explore every possible theory about every mystery into account. He should just finish them as if they were all released in tandem and people picked them up and read them start to finish in a few weeks or months.
>implying he will finish them
well, yeah

Attached: 1560563939824.jpg (435x247, 21K)

Why does George want Jon to kill Dany? It sounds like both characters get a shitty ending for the sake of a Lord of The Rings parallel.

>Jamie captured alive and thrown in the dungeon
>Euron is wedded to Cersei
>carries her up to her chambers.
>he calls for the kings guard to bring the king slayer up in chains to the bedroom.
>Jaime chained to the chair facing the wedding bed, Cersei spread eagle for him in full view
>Jamie forced to watch as Euron goes balls deep and rams her forcefully as Cersei screams like a lioness in heat.
>Euron drains his thick veiny kraken into the lioness’s golden haired pussy

Except all the foreshadowing is going to be for a different outcome, not R+L=J, which is just a red herring. It's going to be N+A=J all along. The baby Lyanna gave him will be another character.

Who are the combatants?

Jamie
Robert
Euron
Taena Merryweather
Lancel
Osmund Kettleblack
Moonboy

>He thinks Catelyn and Cersei are right about Jon's mother

Come on, you know that isn't right

Qyburn definitely hit that

Attached: 1559881541241.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

How does Jon killing Dany parallel Lord of the Rings?

No Qyburn is pure

The throne is the ring and Dany is Gollum or some shit.

Not only that, but Ned and Ashara also had a secret marriage, which will make Jon the only true Stark and heir to Winterfell. All of Catelyn's children are bastards.

It’s not about white walkers and dragons you moron that’s just what GRRM said because he didn’t want to publicly acknowledge to confirm R+L=J.

Nothing in history has multiple meanings. Ever.

dont believe his lies

youtube.com/watch?v=c37lPZilqGA

Attached: 29ec0377a27045d0c8e4b656680b235b--mother-of-dragons-help-support.jpg (474x474, 33K)

Be honest, how sad are you guys about the way it ended.

Attached: 6A3B5009-8C8F-4D5B-8D29-58883AB7B967.jpg (556x565, 40K)

if Jon and Dany fled to essos and everything else remained the same id manage how shit it was, since he killed her its a deep depression

Attached: Drunk Emilia.jpg (474x355, 26K)

There is literally a titular line in the books where Rhaegar says his child’s song is the song of ice and fire

What about the in-universe name though?

Rhaegar gives the in-universe explanation in the books. He says it’s about Aegon but Jon wasn’t born yet but he still said it’s about his child.

Ah and I guess Sam found that statement recorded in the citadel in the big book of inexplicably unknown world-shattering facts as well. Fair enough.

No, but since we know it’s about Jon and Sam is established as knowing the whole story of his parents it’s not hard to belive he came up with the title. Either way he definitely told the archmaester and then he may have came up with it.

Or maybe... just maybe... having a book in the fucking finale, let alone calling it fucking ASOIAF was just another masturbatory show from the visionary writers who legitimately thought this was a story worth telling.

Tyrion didn't even get a mention purely as a gag.

I'm surprised Dabid didn't just call the book "A Game of Thrones" to shit on grrm one last time.

Attached: 1556525739757.jpg (2280x1080, 475K)

good night and good luck, /got/

I'm gonna miss you

Attached: 1557849968883.png (1920x1080, 722K)

She was trying to flirt with Jon in that cave. I have never seen her act that way before.

Attached: 1557581996963.jpg (706x726, 183K)

It's pretty wild when you realize they had all of 20 minutes onscreen together to develop that relationship. In hindsight, I almost wish they hadn't bothered.

Attached: 1557837939928.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Reminder for bookfags:
Fatso will die of fat without finish the saga and you will be even more BTFO than showfags.

They had at least an hour of screentime in season 7. Their first meeting was ten minutes long by itself. People like to call the relationship rushed, but it had far more development than Robb and Talisa for instance

Season 8, on the other hand, butchered the characters.

she has a nice ass

Attached: 62495372_10157475750643447_8903488408861540352_o.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Based as fuck.

>Incel Lannister
What did they mean by this

abacusnews.com/digital-life/chinese-viewers-mourn-night-king-they-grow-more-unsatisfied-game-thrones/article/3009015

>Chinese social media is full of angry comments about “The Last of the Starks”.
>“Can’t believe I’m hoping that Cersei could just win and get this over with,” says one post on Zhihu that received more than 1,700 upvotes. “The Iron Throne can go to whoever. My heart’s tired.”
>“So the Night King is really gone? Is there any chance that he comes back?” says one Weibo user commenting to a post under that hashtag. “We really miss him.” “Hope there is no Valyrian steel in heaven,” another user joked on Weibo.
>“Season 8 gives me a completely different feeling from the last seven seasons,” says one user on Zhihu venting about the new episode. “It kind of makes me miss when the Night King is still here.”
>“Night Boss come back please!” says another Weibo user. “Pick up your spear! And throw it at the screenwriters!”
>“The dragon queen is flying that high on a clear sky and she can’t see Euron’s fleet? Blind?” one Weibo user says, pointing out a plot hole that has outraged many viewers. “If you want to kill off a dragon, can you at least apply some logic?”
>“Tyrion’s current intelligence is the limit of the screenwriters’ intelligence,” says one Zhihu post.
I wonder what they think about King Bran or Bomber Dany.

Attached: DeadNed.jpg (756x329, 16K)

>Implying it won't be handed over to someone else
>Implying his wife won't just sell the manuscript for profit
>Implying against all odds Georgie boy won't finish TWOW on 2020 and ADOS on 2030.
I don't know man, I am just making this up.

>reminder

Attached: IMG_20180328_032329.jpg (162x150, 9K)

Death of my Dragonwhore.

Attached: 1560985563559.jpg (850x1070, 148K)

None of it feels natural, none of it is given time to breathe, they barely fucking talk to each other about anything. You can tell they're gonna fuck the second they meet, more or less.

Attached: 1538649600129.gif (540x255, 2.77M)

>Fatso will die of fat
That's not how obesity works. Had you said heart attack or diabetic shock caused by obesity then yes.

>If he retcons it he’s gonna have to make Lyanna a slut
You say that as if it'd be difficult

They are two hot, young Targaryens in positions of power. I agree with you that they should have had more scenes together, but yeah, they were going to fuck.

>is one of the only people Cersei actually likes
>is one of the only people allowed to touch her, does so more than once and with familiarity
>is faithful to Cersei to the last, would've died alongside her if the Mountain hadn't killed him
He was definitely sleeping with her.

The books will be shit too. That's why he's afraid to finish them. Hell his books ARE already currently shit. They already peaked and went downhill.

>Jon
>hot
>Dany
>hot

In the context of the show, yes. You opinion is irrelevant. It's not like Dany looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal in The Dark Knight.

>bait
>bait
>bait
>bait

Attached: 1540956716032.png (1280x720, 639K)

I'd watch 'em fuck

Kit Harrington really nailed the solemn and sullen look for Jon Snow, that fucker just doesn’t seem to smile in many pictures and the few he does it’s this sad looking smile.

I mean, their personalities are kinda vanilla for the most part, but they look good, which is why the marketing team usually knows to use them a lot.

I've closely studied the Book of Kells over the past few years and I find this image revolting. Not because of the joke, but because the prop shown in this shot is an "uncanny valley" likeness of the actual book.

I'm just going off the OP's pic of course. I've never watched an episode.

You could potentially argue that Emilia Clarke used to be somewhat hot, but Kit Harington is a pretty forgettable manlet with average features.

Reminder that if Brienne had killed the farmer that recognized Jaime, Qyburn would have never made it to kings landing and get in a high position

>Brienne kills the farmer
>Brienne and Jaime make it to KL without interupption

Wheras what happened
>Brienne doesnt kill the farmer
>farmer alters the boltons
>boltons capture Brienne and Jaime
>cut off Jaimes hand
>take them to Harrenhall
>Qyburn stops the rot and decay of jaimes arm
>Qyburn goes along with Jaime to KL
>waitiforgotsomething.jpg
>Qyburn goes along with Jaime and Brienne to KL
>gets to fix up Jaime in the red keep
>Cersei sees his skill and keeps him around

Attached: 20190615_002208.jpg (840x900, 120K)

>tfw no Bolton-aligned Qyburn taking an interest in flaying
It's not fair bros

Literally perfect

Attached: 1514edfff2a046863712096ff2c320f4.jpg (512x512, 41K)

His death was even less remarkable than Bane in DKR

He should have been forced to want it. Write a reason for him to want the throne, idk to unite Westeros against the white walkers.

and if catelyn had listened to ser rodrik and decided to camp off the road instead everything would've happened completely differently
there are always a multitude of little moments like that in stories that completely alter how they'd play out

>Imagine you're one of Renly's bannermen
>hes decided to have a little tournament to decide who is the best fighter
>tons of knights, Loras Tyrell and some really tall helmeted warrior take part
>beat a few knights, next opponent is the helmeted warrior
>get your shit kicked in by them
>watch the rest of the fights from the side
>final fight is the helmeted warrior vs Loras Tyrell
>no way this person can beat Loras, he's way too good
>Loras gets absoloutely bodied by the helmeted warrior
>the helmeted warrior takes off their helmet
>its pic related
>its a fucking woman
>a fucking woman just bodied all of the best men in renly's armies
>including Loras Motherfucking Tyrell

Attached: 1560964902646.jpg (1440x960, 127K)

littorally prefect

Attached: gendry takes out the dragon whore trash.png (661x625, 453K)

Say what you will about the comics, but they probably have the most accurate art depiction of the others yet.

Attached: Others 1.jpg (1680x2594, 1.42M)

Attached: Others 2.jpg (1680x2597, 1.58M)

Attached: Others 3.jpg (1680x2611, 1.65M)

Young Griff/Aegon Targaryen VI will
a) marry Arianne Martell.
b) cuck Harry the Heir and get "Alayne Stone".
c) marry Dany or die without getting some.

Show kind of threw Jon "currently dead and irrelevant to the conquering/political plot" Snow his storyline except rushed and badly written making Varys look like a senile dumbass who jumped from monarch to monarch without a plan. Just like Sansa was given Jeyne Pole's plot instead of her political cultivation and her rise to snatch Vale, making Littlefinger a complete idiot.

Attached: Young-Griff.jpg (289x500, 34K)

Attached: Others 4.jpg (1680x2715, 1.24M)

Joffrey was literally an idiot for scorning Sansa. Sansa is completely devoted to her family and loved ones as long you don't fuck with her. She's a wolf in a bird's clothing. Wolves are really territorial and protective. Margeary was just manipulating him from the beginning.

Yes, they are meant to be Ice Elves basically.

>Say what you will about the comics
I have this to say

Also I only know now that there is an adaptation for A Clash of Kings as well. Already start reading the part when Stannis parleying with Renly. They include the peach and Stannis almost unsheathing lightbringer. The art is still kind of meh though.

Attached: RCO026.jpg (1040x1600, 532K)

It was kind of fitting, being killed by his own creation.

>Stannis almost unsheathing
Actually unsheathing lightbringer. Sorry, will probably post the pages later.

Wait, so with Renly dead and Stannis just kind of fucked off, who is lord of Storms End?

Attached: 1559297750789.png (836x585, 107K)

>Tully trout
>looking this fine
Suspension of disbelief broken, 0/10.

It was fitting, but holy fuck did it happen out of nowhere. No buildup or foreshadowing at all.

He doesn't even exist in the books, other than an old footnote. The leader of the Others IF they have someone is likely the "Corpse Queen."

He was literally forced into the role of Young Griff of the books. The Young Griff does want it, and has Varys' backup, and he's taken Storm end before Dany set a foot on Westeros.

>who is lord of Storms End?
Probably a powerful secondary Storm house. Like the Swanns or Tarths.

Yeah, I wish we can get a bit of understanding how exactly Qyburn manage to resurrect the Mountain. Since he is without doubt a zombie with how manage to survive a blade to the eye. Maybe one or two scene of the Mountain disobeying Qyburn/Cersei only for the command to override his will, until he finally snaps back to his former self or just turn into a mindless monster. I wish Winds of Winter (lol) actually can show us this.

>the night king amounted to literally nothing
I only even remember what characters died on ep3 except night king and Beric

>rewatch series for s1-3 comfy
>first scene is white walkers

AAAAAAAAAAH ITS NOT FAIR, FINISH THE BOOK YOU OBESE PEDOPHILE AAAA

Is it?
>blue flower
Young Griff's hair (dye) is blue. We don't know what he'll do after taking storm's end

>sweetness
Qohor was sweetness too, it's associated with betrayal for Dany.

>Don't worry user, I am still working on it! Thank you for the support, in the meantime I hope you buy all the prequel books, watch the prequel show and perhaps by my upcoming game as well! Wish you all the best in the wars to come!

Attached: GRRMWW.jpg (599x374, 33K)

>Tarths

JAIME, YOU WILL MARRY BRIENNE TO SECURE AND ALLIANCE WITH THE STORMLANDS, AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT

Just wait until you get to S2 finale user
>That moment when thousand upon thousand of wights are marching to the fist of the first men lead by a white walker.
Or that scene from S4 when we get the baby being turned into a white walker.
So much kino white walker moments, wasted. SAD!

Attached: White walker-kun.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

Why the fuck did he fucking accept that fucking prop as a weapon of the others, they’re not supposed to look like icicles god damnit REEEE

>B-but father, I am still lord commander of the kingsguard. The kingsguard is sworn for life to take no wife or land. Surely you don't want me to be an even bigger oathbreaker... r-right?

Attached: JaimeWarS7.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

YOU ARE MY SON AND YOU WILL DO AS I COMMAND

Lyanna probably is protecting her bastard kid from his crazy father too. She's just a 14 years old girl and you're missing the point: Rhaegar wanted a DAUGHTER, that was his prophecy. He would have smashed Jon to the rocks because he was useless to him. He wanted a repeat of Aegon and his two sisters. He wanted a Visenya 2.0.

Show LITERALLY forgot that Rhaegar said his son with Elia Martell, the would be Aegon VI, was the prince who was promised. Not his kid with Lyana, he just needed the second sister-wife for him. They literally wrote off Griff and gave his name to Jon Snow including Varyrs randomly supporting him, like how Jeyne's entire arc was given to Sansa and her character was discarded.

He is keeping it just in case Benioff and Weiss fucked up the ending. He is going to stab them to dead with that prop sword. Unfortunately he is too lazy to do that too, just like he is too lazy to finish the goddamn books.

Attached: GRRMDD.jpg (800x532, 76K)

*grabs quill and paper*
"Not anymore you're not, now, Please inform Maester Pycell to send a raven to Storms End"

In the books? Aegon VII conquered them IIRC or is about to smash them with his Golden Company.

*VI

>f-fuck-off daddy, I wanna keep smashing my sister's cunt

Last heard was the rumor that the Golden Company led by Aegon "Young Griff" Targaryen conquered them.

Reminder that every female character in GOT is a Mary Sue except for Sansa and Margaery.

lmao based kit

It's conquered by Aegon. He's going to meet Mace Tyrell there and probably Arianne Martell.

JAIME, I KNOW YOU FANCY BRIENNE, YOU'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH HER A LOT EVER SENCE SHE BROUGHT YOU BACK, NOW, YOU WILL WED HER, AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT

Targ territory right now

Show Shansha is the biggest mary sue next to Show Arya lmao. I'll give you Margaery though, she is competent enough. Also, I don't think Melisandre and Shireen are mary sues.

Attached: Lolololol.jpg (750x750, 84K)

Yeah, but before that.

Switch out Sansa with Brienne.

Probably Renly left someone as steward.

>A failed rebel king's steward ruled an entire kingdom
You do know that most of the stormlords bended the knee to Joffrey? It's not like Aegon came right after blackwater.

very nice

Attached: oh my propane.gif (480x366, 278K)

>someone saved those images from the Yea Forums thread I made
based

How is show Sansa a Mary Sue at all? She’s extremely layered/dimensional and has a strong and tough/uncompromising personality. Despite this, she’s also kind and loyal to her family and the people she considers trustworthy. She’s just not quick to give out trust and she retracts it very easily due to being self preserving and smart. Sure, D&D made her a stone-cold caricature of herself after season 6-7 or so, but they did this with every other well loved character as well.

Brienne became a Mary Sue pretty early on after she started developing feelings for Jaime and showing her “le womanly feminine side.” She’s now just a crybaby with a stereotypical hard exterior who actually just wants men’s attention and love in the end. The entire character of Brienne was the prototypical stronk female warrior who got bullied for looking masculine or w/e. I’d argue that Olenna is a well rounded and actually convincing witty/funny, headstrong, and outspoken female character without being exaggerated to the point of cartoonishness.

>Brienne is a mary sue for wanting some dick
Based.

Attached: 1560523556657.jpg (1670x1715, 154K)

>Is right about trying to murder the only man keeping King's Landing from falling into Stannis' hand mid-battle while hiding under his mother's skirt.

Martin said Bran would be king but I really don't see him as King of Westeros but the North. He's super connected to the Kings of Winter and portrayed as the true Lord of Winterfell.

I'm thinking Martin told them "Bran will be King" without clarifying of where, Sansa will be Queen which could mean she's married to the next ruler of Westeros, considering her storyline is basically "who she marries now" and was based on Elizabeth of York and is learning the whole court-intrigue shit with littlefinger.

Why would people assume that Rhaegar married Lyanna in the books? He just wanted a daughter born of her to complete his set. Jon is still a bastard.

>crying in the end over not getting Ser Jaime dick
Brienne had some potential but she’s way too outwardly insecure, trusting, and interested in romance/sex to be a really interesting character. Maybe it’s just that D&D ruined her character. It still stands that Sansa, Margaery, Shireen and Lady Olenna are the more well written and fascinating characters.

>Sansa isnt a mary sue
>yet she acts like a massive bitch to everyone and suffers zero concequences then becomes queen of a Seceded north

>But Brienne is a mary sue
>is a proven warruor in her very first scene and still gets fucked over half the time

We know you're a Sansafag user

>Talking about the show
>Says Sansa isn't a mary sue

Oh excuse me, didn't know i was talking to a retard. I assumed that we were discussing the books.

>thinking Martin told them "Bran will be King" without clarifying of where

>Benioff, Weiss here are the outlines for Season 5 onwards.
>Shireen will burn
>Hodor is actually short for hold the door
>Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son
>Bran will be king
>By the way, I am not sure how all of these supposed to happen. Just make like 8 or 9 more seasons lol, it will eventually make sense.
>*dabs*

>Sure, D&D made her a stone-cold caricature of herself after season 6-7 or so, but they did this with every other well loved character as well.
I am precisely talking about Shansha from season 6 onwards. She is such a total bitch that any sympathy point I had is lost.

>talking about post s6 sansa
Every single character post s6 became meme characters. Even Tyrion. No one suffered any consequences for their actions and D&D just wrote their shitty fanfiction and rushed ending. It doesn’t realistically count, soz pal.
Also calling me a Sansafag is meaningless. You are also a Briennefag if we’re using your stupid definition.

Sansa from like, season 1 episode 1 has always been a bitch, and has suffered zero concequences for it

She is a bad character

This isn’t Yea Forums. But Sansa isn’t a Mary Sue in either medium. She had the most character development along with Theon. Fuck off

> ywn go on a massive bender with kit
Feels bad he looks like he knows how to have a fuckin great time

Attached: 1560808698468.jpg (613x467, 30K)

>Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son
This isn't confirmed by the way. I mean sure is obvious but wasn't confirmed just Shireen burn, Hodor meaning and King Bran. I feel book wise, it makes no sense there's a LOT of foreshadowing for Bran to be King of the North as the character who SYMBOLIZES the north while Sansa is the character LEARNING south real politics to play the game of thrones if she goes North and ignores that. I really doubt she'll have some sudden winterfell arc when she's in Vale. I find it more plausible she'll marry whoever takes the throne considering her entire fucking plotarc is getting pawned off and marry off/engaged, and how her virginity is kept with plot armor.

Just to spite your faggot ass.

>Sansa isn’t a Mary Sue in either medium
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525701259691.jpg (536x536, 47K)

>posts dany
>the most boring irrelevant piece of shit mary sue character who’s meant to be a le stronk feminist caricature
Heh

>tells some guy who has been making armour all his life to put leather on breastplates
>wtf I am now the most respected leader in the world and renowned by all as incredibly intelligent and powerful
bravo

Attached: 1558432787401.png (924x859, 133K)

>And Dany still manages to face more consequence for their actions than Sansa

Really puts into perspective how awful Sansa is as a character.

>This isn't confirmed by the way
georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/

>It is hard to believe it is over, if truth be told. The years have gone past in the blink of an eye. Can it really have been more than a decade since my manager Vince Gerardis set up a meeting at the Palm in LA, and I sat down for the first time with David Benioff and D.B. Weiss for a lunch that lasted well past dinner? I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was. Fortunately, they did.

Attached: Oh nononono.png (898x626, 634K)

>I'm thinking Martin told them "Bran will be King" without clarifying of where
Unlikely. D&D aren't THAT stupid. At the very least they will try to clarify that information to George.

>sansa isnt a mary sue in either medium

Attached: 1560555005645.jpg (984x541, 233K)

Seriously. Jon was involved in two incredibly important incidents, both which should logically make him absolutely livid at Sansa. But he is inexplicably on great terms with her no matter what.
Is this, dare I say it, the power of the mindtrick Queen?

Attached: mtq.png (415x520, 463K)

You do realise Jon is the most narcolepsy-inducing generic good guy character, right? He’s a complete Gary Sue. D&D utterly destroyed his character. He’s comparable to movie Harry Potter in his “good-guyness.” He’s almost a children’s character.
Stop blaming faultless characters for being destroyed by D&D in the later seasons. Tyrion used to be loved by everyone because he was somewhat clever and witty, then he turned into a retarded loser who gets drunk a lot and re-uses old jokes from earlier seasons. LF was a mastermind manipulator and a genius, and D&D turned him into some intellectually impaired fuck who cries for Lady Shansa’s cunt. None of this has to do with the actual characters; this is the fault of bad writing and laziness.

>I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was.
But not his father.

>writers taking a shit on the rules of logic to make a character suffer zero consequences for their actions doesn't mean they made that character bad
yes it does

>I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was.
i thought everyone knew this. i was literally the first theory i read when i got into asoiaf. i was 13 ffs

This. A lot here forget Raeghan wanted a DAUGHTER because he wanted the second coming of Visenya, Rhaenys and Aegon. He named his two children after Rhaenys and Aegon already.

I'm sure the new thing is gonna be genderswapped with Griff, Dany and Jon

yeah people had already figured that out in the 90s
I mean with all of Neds vague thoughts its kinda obvious there's gotta be something there

George is retarded he got played

A Clash of Kings #Issue 15
Because, why not?

Attached: RCO002_w_1548263607.jpg (1007x1600, 419K)

Do you completely lack reading skills? I’m saying the characters themselves are not canonically or naturally bad. The writing is what eventually turned them into subpar characters, which has nothing to do with their original personalities. Get the fuck out of /got/.

Attached: RCO004_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 526K)

The writing shapes their personalities. What a retarded statement. One can still recognise that a character is good in season 3 and bad in season 7. They're not real people you fucking mong, they're creations of the writers.

Jon was a retard who needed to be handhold by Sansa winning forces for him and getting super uppity when she gives counsel because he feels unmanly despite him having LITERAL ZERO political training or experience.

>attacks people who copy Tolkien
>rips off Tolkien's characters
>rips off Tolkien's ending
>rips off an object of power driving people crazy and being destroyed by the flames that made it
What did George mean by this?

Attached: Sunset found her squatting.webm (640x362, 1.06M)

Reread what I said you utter fucking sperg. Do you know what the word “canonical” means? How about “original”? Or did you fail elementary school?

Attached: RCO005_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 480K)

Who is the "Frodo" of ASOIAF?

Sansa's mind trick was just common sense. She's the only character in the end playing politicis bebefore Dany burned everyone down who had some lick of common sense like
"geeze, you guys just fought a war, why don't you rest before facing the new battle, cersei is paying for her troops". While Jon and Dany disregarded actual sound advice to act as children.

Attached: RCO006_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 518K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Tolkien and GRRM have next to nothing in common with each other in terms of writing style and plot. Tolkien adapts a typical “good vs evil” story with mediocre worldbuilding and a few far and inbetween okay-ish characters. Martin does not.

Is that the Bud Knight behind renly?

Follow the conversation, it stems from
>Sansa is not a Mary sue in either medium
which is wrong

>losing lady
>witnessing her father's execution
>losing her brothers and mothers
>be brutally tortured and humiliated by joffrey
>being raped by ramsay (something NOT in the books)
>not consequence
Hurr hurr.
You're just bitter I DON'T WANT EEET fucked off to the Wall, despite how the show literally brainwashed Sansa to inexplicably place him over nearly everything and even vouching him for ruling westeros for fuck's sake.

Yeah. I explicitly said that D&D made her into a shitty caricature of herself after season 6-7, along with all other characters. No matter who you like in the show, the ending was shit and everyone became a meme. This still doesn’t take away from Sansa’s greatness as a character and even in s8 she has some good scenes which stand out. Are you alright, mate?

Technically both Jon and Dany. Dany is smeagol and Frodo in that she started off innocent with this burden, burden eventually overwhelms her and she can't let go and unlike Frodo she's her own smeagol in that she gets herself killed and dies after finally getting the object of desire, also got some Sauron in there too obviously with the dark army and wanting to remake the world in her desired image. Jon is more Aragorn but gets Frodo's I can't be here anymore cause I've faced too much and I'm scarred now so I have to leave this place to somewhere more peaceful and I get on a boat saying goodbye to my friends on a dock.

Bran is Frodo (Alter)/Anti Frodo.

Telling Jon's secret had zero common sense. No character had any common sense by the end or is even a real character anymore

Yes, they decide to make that crossover ad part of the canon.

Attached: RCO007_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 531K)

"Frodo" is Bran. He's the actual chosen one hero in a magical journey.

The writers have dumbed everyone down so much for Sansa's sake that even common sense makes their chosen fave seem smart

t. George

Benioff and Weiss just don't give a fuck about logic. Only memes and #hashtags

Attached: RCO008_w_1548263607.jpg (1007x1600, 464K)

>doesn't say a word about her reinforcements, leading to the death of her brother and thousand of northerners and wildlings
>jon doesn't give a shit
>breaks a sacred oath made under a heart tree, directly contributing to the mental deterioration of Jon's lover and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents
>jon doesn't give a shit

Nah, Bran is Gandalf, working behind the scenes and not allowed to directly take down shit, only influence, and then gets Aragorn's ending minus the waifu

No? Sansa saw Tyrion FEARED Dany and noticed their relationship was tense. She wanted to get Jon into the Throne of Westeros. She was retardly a huge Jonfag for literally NO REASON.

>dude peaches lmao

Attached: RCO009_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 496K)

Goodnight sweet prince
):

F

Attached: 1549239798298-1040999019.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

See

Kinda disappointed now that Stannis never use lightbringer in the show.

Attached: RCO010_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 494K)

They literally sidestepped all Sansa's true arc about becoming a subtle schemer and master manipulator mentored by Littlefinger in court matters with Ramsay shit. They can't write smart characters. Look at Littlefinger and Varys.

Their non-GoT ads are unironically pretty funny. Would love to see a full adaptation of those.

Attached: RCO011_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 471K)

She committee treason against the queen with a massive army and 2 dragons who just went out of her way to fight for the north. Logically, this endangers Jon's life and puts the whole north in danger, since this treason directly traces back to her. She has no reason to believe Dany wouldn't get rid of Jon and declare war on the north for that, it just didn't happen because reasons. The smart thing would be actually trying to get Jon to work out independence with her, or have Arya assassinate her and frame cersei for it

Does Sansa or the audience realize trying to get people to conspire against Dany while she's the one with the most men, and at least one dragon at the end could've easily ended with Jon and all the Northerners just dead so there's no alternative for the throne and Sansa's out of pawns?

It's like she was trying to get Jon killed

Attached: RCO012_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 525K)

I remember someone write an article about how D&D prefer their characters dumb and make big show case. Kinda weird to think these guys do write some decent OC dialogue in the first four seasons.

Attached: RCO013_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 568K)

Just how many pages does such a comic adaptation of a book require? ACoK has 326k words, it takes two tankoubon to adapt a light novel with 50K words, which would mean there would be at least content for 13 tankoubou.

>doesn't say a word about her reinforcements, leading to the death of her brother and thousand of northerners and wildlings
Her brother died, THAT is a consequence. And Jon basically DIDN'T want to listen to her because it hurts his man's ego.

>Jon's schrodinger lover (because the show portrayed their relationship absolutely dreadful) is a grown ass woman who has nobody but her to blame for her fucking actions. She is basically a psychopath on a powertrip who has a messiah complex, it was going to happen sooner or later. Daario said she was no savior, but a conqueror already, Jon basically didn't know her. So who cares? She wanted Jon on the throne and didn't get that, but at least North is free as they wanted it. You're retarded Sansa is to blame for a grow woman's decision.

Attached: RCO014_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 519K)

FUCK TARG FUCKIN SHITS
BASED DRUNK AND COKE SNORTER

Attached: dany scared of JUN.gif (540x304, 2.4M)

being a shit character for the last few seasons of the show DOES take away from the """greatness"""" of her character in the show

they didn't wrote nothing, that was GRRM dialogue. The show went to shit right after the source material ended

No? Bran has a coming of age story, he can't be gandalf. Read the fucking good, he's the actual hero and first POV. He's the innocent boy who is mentored by three figures who die: Nedd, Robb and Jon. And the bloodraven.

Even that arc is trash desu. George is making every surviving Stark except Rickon into a fucking Sue or Stu.

Bran is a one in a million greenseer and might become the most powerful there ever was

Arya is getting trained by the most elite assassins in the world.

Sansa's under the tutelage of one of the best schemers in the world

Jon is a secret prince and his highborn rearing automatically made him better than most at the Watch so he'd rise quickly, give him an in with Jeor which got him longclaw and eventually being Lord Commander. He's dead but will come back anyway not as changed as others because George gave him an out by making him a warg, and is Azor Ahai

And each of these people would've had five years to do this shit and become masters of their craft. Oh and they're all wargs

Keep going!

Around 30 pages on average. They are monthly released. This issue actually contain Arya's chapter as well. But I am only posting Catelyn's only. So far they still haven't finish ACOK.
The art is kind of so-so, but it is closer to the books in general.

Attached: RCO015_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 426K)

>treason
She was never her queen. There's no treason when she never held loyalty to the dragon bitch. JON committed treason to the north to bend to her when he was trusted and chosen and he KNEW the northmen wishes for indepenece. Sansa was basically a plot device here in season 8 to facillate that.

That's why she talked to Tyrion who she thought was smart.

>The chad Renly vs the incel Stannis

I think Cersei & Robert's dialogue are show OC, so does Tywin & Jaime from S1. And almost all of Littlefinger & Varys dialogue/banter.

based comic dumper

Attached: this kills the fagstag lol.jpg (560x846, 172K)

Arya could likely one hit kill Dany and nobody would know she did it.

Frodo didn't get shit for tutelage and Bran is not involved enough to be the "hero". He's literally Gandalf with Aragorn ending. Connection to magic, disappearing then appearing again more powerful then before, taking down the dark lord is what he's meant to do but he can't do so directly, just influence man and inspire them (see how he gave Arya the knife, told Sam to tell Jon, told Tyrion this is why he came and Jon that he was exactly where he was supposed to be), then becomes king unlike Gandalf who leaves

>chad renly
>literal fagot

Attached: Trans Fags Suicide Rates lgbt.png (530x369, 20K)

Rickon will return with an army of djinns or something.

Sorry, but that's it from me for now. There is still Arya's portion from this issue. You can read all of them online though, it's easy to find. Hope you like it though.

Don't be rude. He is just doing his duty.

Attached: RCO001_1548263607.jpg (1040x1600, 495K)

>She was never her queen.
Not that user but tour leader bending the knee means you''re sworn to the person they bent the knee to. You have a problem with that, you exile yourself like the Company of the Rose did to Torrhen or like the Golden Company became. Dany was Sansa's queen, it's not about want, you don't get to choose.

>hurr durr we need dany and her dragons
>turns out that the only reason why the wall fell was because jon and dany were retards and gave the night king a dragon

>in the end all those armies were fucking useless and could be solved with bran as bait, a few sacrificial pawns and arya (who got her dagger from bran and not any of dany's shit)

Dany and Jon made things worse.

Too bad everyone forgot Arya's skills or never bothered asking cause she could've instead killed Cersei and that entire battle wouldn't have had to happen

The fuck does trannies have to do with assfuckers?

>Joffrey
>Chad

Attached: GoT_S1_E2_0842.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

It doesn't matter if she doesn't want her to be queen what she did was retarded and logically would've backfired horribly it just didn't

Rickon is worthless. Judging by his direwolf name I assume George planned to use the timeskip or a gradual aging process to make him a real shaggydog, unfortunately that didn't work so Rickon's story isn't even long and rambling enough to fit the name of his direwolf in a poetic sense

Did you even read the books, he's basically the real chosen one. Who is getting a training arc to fight the winter. He's guiding NO ONE. He's being guided by the Bloodraven, THE REAL Gandalf figure.
JON has no connection to ANY of this.

>Her brother died, THAT is a consequence
not really they almost made it look intentional
regardless nobody even mentions rickon after that episode
and even more regardless, that's not the consequence she logically should've suffered

None of the plot has made any sense for the past few seasons

he turned into a chad later

He is a cunt then. He is an even bigger cunt just before he died. The dwarf joust is unironically funny though, I feel like Tommen in that episode. Shit's cruel, but it's still funny as hell.

Attached: dwarf-joust-game-of-thrones.png (650x365, 477K)

You really think the clues the show gave us about Bran and Bran now being able to talk through trees to the point even Theon hears and then the Hodor which means he'll come back and can affect the past aren't clues to him eventually or having been the one influencing people? You have Jon having weird dreams too that seem to involve Bran and the weirwoods.

Bran, like Gandalf, isn't gonna be directly facing the great evil, he's gonna be the one influencing others.

The leader was CHOSEN and the leader failed to defend their interests. JON was fucking chosen, to represent their interests, not to trample them. If the Show had any integrity they would have gut him as soon as he showed up with Dany. Jon betrayed Robb, Catelyn, and the North for his dick, that's what she accused him of actually. Why he bent the knee and in the end we know the answer right? It wasn't because she was a good queen material, but because he was fucking her.

Basically the ending validates Sansa calling out Jon about his reasons to kneel making him a weak, feeble incapable person to ever hold power in other words. I think Tyrion also realized this.

>stannis riding melisandre

holy based

You're a retard.

whoops wrong image

Attached: lgbt.png (350x410, 173K)

>Flayed man
>Castle is called Dreadfort
>Leader is a well known rapist & murderer
>His bastard son is even worse
>I bet we can trust them lol

Attached: Dreadfort.png (720x405, 547K)

>>Imagine if they'd done that when Robb Stark won his battles: long shots of Lannister men screaming in agony, clutching at their entrails as they spill out, sobbing in fear and pain before being unceremoniously finished off. Slow motion shots of Lannisters littered with arrows, crying out for their mothers, set to haunting music. It would make you think twice about being 100% pro-Robb

Didn't they do that in S2E4 in the aftermath of a battle where Grey Wind kills two lads that were just having fun and later Robb watches a Lannister peasant soldier getting his foot cut off?

>She was never her queen.
Yes, she was. Jon was her King and he bent the knee.
>There's no treason when she never held loyalty to the dragon bitch.
Her not holding loyalty is treason in itself.
>JON committed treason to the north to bend to her when he was trusted and chosen and he KNEW the northmen wishes for indepenece.
As is his right as king. Do you not know how being king works?
>Sansa was basically a plot device here in season 8 to facillate that.
Sansa was absolutely worthless and made things worse for no reason? Why should the North have independence? Because they deserve it? Who is to say that? Should every kingdom deserve independence then?
>That's why she talked to Tyrion who she thought was smart.
Why did she talk to Tyrion? What is the BEST possible scenario that could come out of that? That the Dragon Queen vanishes into thin air and Jon becomes King? That her dragons just bend to Jon's will just because? That the Unsullied and Dothraki bend to Jon's will just because? What did she think was going to happen with her scheming? Why is she against making friends with the woman with two dragons? Is there any reason besides MUH INDEPENDENCE?

Sansa's biggest insights: armor needs leather, people need food, and Cersei is not to be trusted. Everybody was made dumber to make Sansa look smart. She lied to Jon about the Knights of the Vale. She lied to Jon about keeping a secret. The only way her actions make sense in season 8 is if she read the script beforehand.

Attached: 1397697513131.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

The absolute state of western comics:
>ugly as sin
>coloring overcompensates
>slow release schedule
>overpriced

How about hiring a mangaka to do it? It would be:
>way cheaper
>art would be at least decent
>mangaka can secure weekly release
also, no need for retarded coloring, colored comics are for children and capeshitters

also, Catelyn looks like she is a teenager, despite being 35

The show has absolutely NOTHING with Bran as character besides "he becomes King" from Martin. Nothing. Bran 90000 google personality won't happen in the books. He's a fucking 10 years old there too.

The "great" evil was beaten once by... Bran the Builder.

>dwarf Balon: 'I am drowning, I am drowning!'
That wedding episode is kino

Stark vs Bolton Blood Feud was old (2000 years ago), plus Starks are stupid and don't scheme like other lords do.

Attached: mfw bolt ON.png (6416x4056, 2.99M)

Tell GRRM to expand the fanbase to Japan. ASOIAF already has plenty of anime-trope with incest, underage leaders and honor-obsessed characters. With any luck a studio might pick it up and turn it into anime.

Attached: 2d34beaa.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

HOT TAKE THEORY

Brienne didnt kill stannis in pic related, she actually killed the Dwarf who played Stannis at Joffreys Wedding

Attached: 1558687787055.jpg (725x406, 39K)

Leader wasn't "chosen" in the sense anyone voted or there was any contention. It was down to literally Sansa or Jon and no one there was acting like the Starks weren't already their leader, otherwise they wouldn't even come and you even have Jon and Sansa standing away and "above" everyone else and everyone apologizing to them or offering up suggestions.

And no, once king, it's treason to kill them or not acknowledge what they decide. Even the Watch operates on that principle, see Jon killing the ones who killed him cause they disagreed with his policies and saying the punishment for treason is death as if Umber and Karstark had ever chosen to follow him and Sansa.

Awww

At least post the page(s) of Renly getting stabbed

Yeah. But Roose being a sadistic bastard is still pretty well known and so does Ramsay and his sadistic hobbies. You'd think Eddard will warn those guys or tell the other lords to watch out for them.

Jon was elected king to serve the North and their interests, bending because he fell for Dany and was his gf now was betraying his people.

>Why should the North have independence?
The north claiming their independence is an arc since the FIRST BOOK, you retard. The North is HALF of Westeros landwise, and was pretty much ignoring all westeros until Aegon conquered them a hundred years ago, but was minding their business on their own for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. They hate the fact they got annexed.

You stupid fuck, you should read the books. Jon would have been decapited for treason by his actions, moreover he's a bastard without a claim.

not an argument

"beaten" by trapping it North doesn't count for too much, this is about destroying it to the point it's inconsequential and will never be a threat again. And as much as it saddens you to accept, they just rushed Bran's story. He will become the 3 Eyed Crow, he will influence shit using the weirwoods, he won't face anything directly, there will be further clues to him influencing the past and people's dreams

Attached: non-argument.jpg (567x565, 34K)

Here you go. Will try to upload the other issues for the next thread.

Attached: RCO017_w_1552508188.jpg (1007x1600, 373K)

>Jon was elected king to serve the North and their interests, bending because he fell for Dany and was his gf now was betraying his people.
He didn't bend the knee just because he fell for Dany. He bent the the knee because he thought that she would be a good queen.
>The north claiming their independence is an arc since the FIRST BOOK, you retard.
Um, so?
>The North is HALF of Westeros landwise, and was pretty much ignoring all westeros until Aegon conquered them a hundred years ago, but was minding their business on their own for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
So did EVERY OTHER KINGDOM. What is your point? Dorne was independent longer than the North was. Does Dorne not deserve independence?
>They hate the fact they got annexed.
Only the North's opinion matters apparently.

The leader is chosen because he's entrusted to follow the NORTH interests not his dick. You're forgetting why he's chosen to protect them and ensure their independence. Shit he didn't do but SANSA did. He even admits it in the end. SHE got it for them, SHE asked the dragon queen about the North independence and affairs and you should have know that as soon Dany crushed that, Dany was going to be the big bad because that's what the arc was leading to: north independent.

Jon only bent to Dany and followed her because he loved her. Sansa called him out. Tyrion called him out. HE basically betrayed his people to get his dick wet and covered up with excuses, but Sansa saw through him. She should have sold him off to the northern lords rather than support him despite that shit.

>Jon would have been decapited for treason by his actions, moreover he's a bastard without a claim
Jon was legitimized by Robb in the books, you fucking retard.

Damn... I wonder what did she do to the real Stannis. And it's still pretty cruel that Brienne kill some innocent dwarf even if it's for King Stannis...

>With any luck a studio might pick it up and turn it into anime.
That can't happen if GRMM wanted it to, because he has sold all the rights to his works to HBO. If it were to happen HBO would have to make that order, and they have no need for such anime, because they aren't going to taint their fancy TV-channel with anime.

There wont be two books, there will be more (planned that is, grrm will die before they are complete)

>He didn't bend the knee just because he fell for Dany. He bent the the knee because he thought that she would be a good queen.
That's bullshit and you know it. Sansa questioned him and he didn't know what to say. Dany became a mass murderer psycho, right in front of him, and he still stick to her, he did it for his dick. He threatened Melissandre who ALSO saved him for burning a single child. He defended Dany despite being unhinged and tyrannical. TYRION called him out "love is the death of duty". He basically FAILED his duty as king because he fell in love.

in the end, he didn't even kill Dany because of the north but his sisters. That shows he's really a small minded easily influenced dumbasss.

>So did EVERY OTHER KINGDOM.
No? Most of them were trying to conquer each other and were unstable. North is obviously SPECIAL because never even shares the religion of the SOUTH (just to make it clear they are apart).

Dorne will get their independence likely, but the show shafted Griff because I DUUNO WANT EET ate some of his plotline.

>Jon was legitimized by Robb in the books, you fucking retard.
He didn't. Stannis offered but JON rejects it.

>Jon got resurrected
>Stannis wins Battle of Winterfell
>fAegon takes over KL after Cersei goes full mad queen
>Dany reaches Westeros
>Jon for some reason have to meet Dany
>Cersei vs fAegon round 1
>The Others break through the wall
>Stannis/Melisandre forced to burn shireen for some reason
>Jon and Dany team up to battle the Others

It literally does not matter what they want. This isn't a democracy. they bent the knee and acknowledged their Houses's pledge to follow the Starks, they can add asterisks as much as they want but they will follow or be hanged as oathbreakers. Umber and Karstark wouldn't be traitors otherwise since they never bent the knee or acknowledged House Stark as their leaders once the Boltons were put in place, yet they're traitors anyway who both Sansa and Jon were now judging.

If we're acknowledging jackshit about people bringing up independence you're gonna find yourself having problems seeing as Yara is supposed to be independent too and Ironborn have fought more and kept their independence for most of these seasons yet it's dropped suddenly in the finale and that when Yara was negotiating with Dany, Dany acknowledged that the other Houses can ask for independence too. The writers literally tossed both of these things out to make Sansa seem smart, Dany seem evil and uncompromising, and Jon seem dumb. right down to Jon saying he bent the knee to save the North or die even though Dany had pledged to help them with no conditions.

>some bullshit fanon theory based on the show happens in the books
kek.

I think Robb tried to legitimize him just before the Red Wedding. Not relevant anymore after his death, but who knows.

Reminder that people who return from dead are obsessed with the last thing they do and live their lives like that and are much darker.

Jon won't be alive again. He'll be a fire zombie.

>That's bullshit and you know it.
No, I saw season 7, dumbass.
>Sansa questioned him and he didn't know what to say.
Because of bad writing.
>Dany became a mass murderer psycho, right in front of him, and he still stick to her, he did it for his dick.
How was she a mass murdering psycho in front of him? What did she do to indicate that?
>He threatened Melissandre who ALSO saved him for burning a single child.
Yeah, she did that for no reason. What does that have to do with Daenerys?
>He defended Dany despite being unhinged and tyrannical.
What did she do that was unhinged and tyrannical in front of Jon?
ITYRION called him out "love is the death of duty".
Tyrion also burned people alive. Are you arguing that the Dragon Hitler Daenerys was tyrannical? That seems to be putting the cart before the horse.
>He basically FAILED his duty as king because he fell in love.
He failed because of bad writing. Sansa was completely ungrateful because of bad writing.
>in the end, he didn't even kill Dany because of the north but his sisters. That shows he's really a small minded easily influenced dumbasss.
Yes, bad writing.
>No? Most of them were trying to conquer each other and were unstable. North is obviously SPECIAL because never even shares the religion of the SOUTH (just to make it clear they are apart).
What the fuck does that have to do with the Dorne not wanting to be part of the Seven Kingdoms?
>He didn't. Stannis offered but JON rejects it.
Yes, he was. If Robb's will is made public, Jon is legitimized. Jon also died, which is more of a reason for him to be king and abandon the Night's Watch.

>obsessed with the last thing they do
>Based undead-Jon will go unstoppable revenge mode on the Boltons and all the traitors of castle black.

>people arguing about the plot in show with the wight hunt

How many books will there be? Currently we only have two planned books (Winds and Spring.) I’m not sure how the story could progress after that considering Spring is supposed to be the final conclusion to the entire series. I guess Martin could expand on the characters arcs and introduce more/new worlds within ASOIAF, but I doubt that he will or that he’ll live long enough to do that.

>and are much darker
They turn into niggers?

>Jon will become obsessed with getting Arya back and not letting another man fuck her
>this is how George reintroduces jonarya
Based

If all goes according to plan. Two books, perhaps those two will be split into two parts as well. ADWD is split into two parts in some regions. Perhaps he should release Winds of Winter Part 1 first?

The North became an independent kingdom and chose Robb as King to FIGHT for their independence. THAT WAS THE BASIS OF THEM AS A KINGDOM. If you take away the basis of this. Jon KNEW this too. He betrayed the North and the Starks.

Stop trying to ignore the fact Jon was a feeble weak man who put aside his duty to fuck his insane aunt. That's why he kept making excuses, not due to loyalty or duty but his dick. Tyrion called him out too, just more gently than Sansa who blatantly confronted him about bending because he fell in love thus put ALL his entire leadership capacity into question. The delusions of "i must save the world" got the problem into the first place, which ironically mirrors his retard father. It's his shit father abducting a 14 years old "for love and procephy" and still failing to deliver the desired results (a daughter) and ending bleeding the entire kingdom into a huge war which causes the death of his two legitimate children and the destruction of a lot of families.

You are salty that Sansa simply earned a happy ending by staying loyal to the North interests and Robb's legacy.

>Renly has got green eyes
Is he another Lannister bastard?

They stop having compassion. Catelyn is a killing revenge fuel machine as Lady Stoneheart who will kill any enemy of the Starks specially those who caused Robb's deaths. Pretty sure she's the one Arya will confront.

You conveniently keep ignoring that Jon had the White Walkers to consider.

Attached: xgV6uzo.jpg (460x4900, 373K)

>The delusions of "i must save the world" got the problem into the first place,
I don't. You conveniently chose to ignore that in the end, his actions only caused more trouble, facilitating the means for the wall to be destroyed. He and Dany are responsible for the Long Night. While Bran and Arya had to pretty much fix their mess because both Jon and Dany were useless. Arya didn't even use anything Dany brought, just the dagger Bran gave her (the one someone tried to murder him with).

He was using the white walkers as excuses, if that was his actual reason, he would have bend before falling for her, not after. Sansa called him out, so did Tyrion. You can't deny this. Jon is a shit king who put his personal relationships over his duties.

>The North became an independent kingdom and chose Robb as King to FIGHT for their independence
Robb was already their leader and they were already pledged to his House regardless of being king. It's still treason to disobey him just because he's not being independent anymore.

>Stop trying to ignore the fact Jon was a feeble weak man who put aside his duty to fuck his insane aunt.
Shit writing it shit writing. You can't bring up talks of independence and choice and when I bring up the issues with that and examples of those issues say "no". The Houses don't get to choose, it's treason and Dany is their Queen whether they like it or not. This whole argument over independence makes no sense since Dany already acknowledged other houses can ask for it, they never even have a proper discussion about it because someone always interrupts. And North no more deserves independence than the Ironborn, Euron was literally King with Yara styling herself as Queen in this very season and yet it's dropped. This plot and writing makes no sense.

>You are salty that Sansa simply earned a happy ending by staying loyal to the North interests and Robb's legacy.
Fucking sansafags I swear, she didn't earn anything. Fucking Bran deserves more credit, he introduced chaos by telling an angry Sam to tell Jon knowing all this time where it would lead and pretended telling Sansa and Arya was really his choice, all according to keikaku

>reddit filename

Attached: hound btfos leddit.webm (720x480, 2.75M)

>2019
>still no TWOW
>still no ADOS
What did fatman mean by this?

Attached: 442C111F-C912-4ABB-BA87-998A0B40762B.jpg (1876x872, 300K)

Why in the hell would DoS be released? He hasn’t even started writing it yet. He’s still wrapping up WoW, although he’s pretty close. DoS will come (at the very least) a few years after WoW is out.

You know what I kinda lost interest in asoiaf & got.