Just marathoned this kino. I heard jokes about how it was about the Jews...

Just marathoned this kino. I heard jokes about how it was about the Jews..... but it definitely actually WAS about the Jews, wasn't it?
Is it the most redpilled film ever made?

Attached: IMG_5858.jpg (850x505, 312K)

have sex

yes

It was about yuppies

in other news, King Kong didn't just reflect America's latent fear over an imported "ape" loose in urban centers damaging property and stealing the white women.

It was about uncontrolled capitalism you fucking braindead nigger

Attached: misericordia_by_deathfeniks_d2xr88c-pre.jpg (765x1045, 92K)

I would agree with this, but there is this scene where the aliens have sex with earthlings. The implications are oddly biological.

They infiltrate the media, infiltrate advertising, infiltrate the banks, infiltrate the government. They were essentially shapeshifters!
>calling someone else braindead

>watches a movie about putting the glasses on, seeing between the lines and becoming redpilled
>still doesn't see the truth
Put on the damn sunglasses user

Attached: IMG_5859.jpg (2448x2448, 607K)

I just watched this and I spent the entire film repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

Your post assumes the director believes your /pol/tard barley coherent concpiracytard schizo meme.

cringe

This image is backwards you absolute retard. The glasses show the real world.

Hello shill

here you go

Attached: 1561091716562.jpg (2448x2436, 708K)

Yes the second panel is obviously him putting the glasses on after reading it, you pants-shitting mongoloid.

retard

>calls other people retard
>cannot into a chronological sequence of pictures in descending order
Ahem
>post
>puts on glasses
>post changes to reveal the truth
>he takes glasses off in shock
make sure to wear your helmet if you go outside today

this does not work. Why is he shocked after reading the first statement? The shot is from after he sees the alien.

It's not a comic book that's never how these images have worked I will LITERALLY kill myself and leave a note blaming you personally if you ever try to argue with me again

>uncontrolled capitalism
AKA Jews

Your re**it

Man, the dumbest shit makes me crack laughing. It's beautiful.

since you're such a brainlord does john carpenter mean that jew controls the world and his movie is not related to that fact?

First was better, ignore that retard.
This.
Go ahead and die
mongo

dumbass

>agreeing with yourself 4 times in one post

Attached: 1554998049051.jpg (700x700, 209K)

What the literal fuck are you talking about, pants-shitter? Are you intoxicated?

>all the discord ITT
It's threads like these that make me love coming to Yea Forums

you are cancer

>you absolute retard
Arrogance is the essence of stupidity

kek get rekt dork

It's quite simple: Yes, it is.

There's a scene where bulldozers destroy a settlement, as a Christian preacher yells into a megaphone implying Jews are going to hell. I had viewed this movie 6x and not until I read about this scene did I notice it. It's undeniable.

When this came out, Israel vs Palestine was a TOP story. The outcry was huge. If you doubt Carpenter's intentions, check out Village of the Damned, his last real kino that was promptly buried by Hollywood. He cast kids in blonde wigs with deep blue eyes as an ironic personification of the diaspora. They literally come into the town from a wind originating in the Middle East.

And Carpenter was ostracized for years from Hollywood because he was was low-key openly redpilled. He tweeted that about They Live only because he got paid huge by Blumhouse for the new Halloween reboot.

There is no political solution

Why did the aliens hire the hobo? What use could he serve?

Yes. Once you accept that free masonry is a Zionist organization the world makes perfect sense.
Everything else adds up to one direction of purpose.
Enjoy your one world slave race of mulattos Jews.

The aliens did nothing wrong. Everyone would join them even you. There were lots of low working class aliens too.

So it was about Jews?

There was a hobo?

He's a useful idiot goyim. Some kind of political representative that will eventually be sacrificed in a paedophile scandal.

Any media about seeking truth against state lies is about Jews and has been for over a century now.

it was about jews. obviously carpenter cant openly admit it

imagine actually believing that just because carpentr had to facesave. like yuppies control all the media and brainwash people into procreating and consuming and not thinking for themselves. it simply makes no sense. maybe carpenter's tweet was a test: think for yourself or accept an obviously fake official narrative

The only reddit I see in the thread is you

Yes. It is about Jews. But admitting that would be suicide.

have sex

I love you retards

The 11min street brawl was kino

>Just marathoned this kino.
How do you marathon a single film you fucking nonce

Now swap roddy with twitter and it works.

T. Kike

Carpenter and Kieth David were also quick to note how quickly (((cinemas))) were to take down the film within 2 weeks even though it was top grossing.

>it was about the jews
That's what he said you single digit IQ microorganism