Yea Forums, what film do you like to put on when you're feeling lonely?

Yea Forums, what film do you like to put on when you're feeling lonely?

Attached: iloveyou.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't had sex in four years

Attached: 1467795995473.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

Man the fuck up. You sound like a little bitch.

OH GOD, OH JESUS CHRIST!

Toxic masculinity, ladies and gentlemen.

Longest I've gone is 6 months.

Kekt

>Yea Forums: ”Have Sex”
>also Yea Forums: “you’re toxic!”

Attached: 10AE63E6-4A95-4612-BBA7-B8F4069ABDDC.gif (498x302, 1.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58

Attached: 1442191811906.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

This is physically painful to watch, fuck.

Attached: 1541195773482.png (580x548, 293K)

Yeah because it's extremely cringey.

27 here.

I go for long walks listening to my music. Try it.

how is emotional attention from someone attractive cringy

When did all this reddit level feel sorry for me im lonely im so depressed pity party shit start on Yea Forums. i honestly dont remember any of this shit going on like 5 years ago

I think most of us just grew older. It's easier being alone at 18 than 28.

sure i get that, but id also think people would develop a little bit of restraint as they get older.

Just the Same but Brand New is her best song

>how is fake emotional attention from someone cringy

you're a based guy?

Lately I've been looking through Laura's sets when I'm feeling down. It helps a lot.

thats all the movies I watch

Haha lads, imagine going that long without sex. Imagine it being even longer, haha, like imagine if you were in your early 30s and still posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum, and the only social interaction you have is mumbling hello at people you work with, and you haven't so much as touched a woman you weren't related to in over 10 years apart from that one qt optician who touched your face during an eye exam and you instantly got a boner and at home later looked up pictures of her on Facebook and masturbated to them. Haha, imagine being that lonely, it'd be crazy right?

Attached: 1557340062395.png (698x617, 662K)

you have a bad memory

Anyway fellas more films not life stories please

Heat

I think your lost

Attached: IMG_8694.jpg (294x521, 42K)

someone post the annie story

I think you're new as shit because there was a time when r9k of all boards was nothing but green text stories and gentlemen. Not a single incel whining about how the world is so unfair and all their problems are someone else's fault.

Hhaha that so fucking weird imagine being like that

Women live on a different plane of existence. Imagine getting so many compliments from the opposite sex that you find them offensive. Imagine physical touch from the opposite sex feeling uncomfortable or unwelcome.

Mallrats

Unironically Eternal Sunshine

big fish

I feel this way because I think it's a trick and they're trying to prank me or get money out of me.

what film is this OP

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
It doesn't help, but it's sort of masochistic.

I had a pleasant interaction with a cute stacked blonde at work today(grocery store). She needed a bucket of ice for a "demo". Ice just happened to be nearby. She was in "professional, but slutty" attire. Instead of being a little weirdo and just getting her the ice and being timid, I asked her what she was demoing, which was Mike's Hard Lemonade. I made her laugh twice during the ensuing conversation, then when she came back to empty the ice 30 minutes later we had another 2-3 minute chat. I didn't stutter or say anything stupid. I was completely confident and she stayed around to converse with me even though she seemed busy. I did get a boner watching her fat ass when she left, though.

Thanks for listening. I think I'm going to make it.

You're either a newfaggot pretending, or you're too dumb to realize how all this stuff was always here.

You're on your way, user. It really is that easy. Asians are the next step.

Attached: 84309284902849028.png (743x1344, 1.19M)

Don't do it, user. They have no souls.

girl on girl ones

Attached: 52063750_121108548958227_1742609527019907070_n.jpg (1080x607, 39K)

I once went 3 months. Harrowing dark times.

We at 6 months now lads. Got a blowjob two months ago but it wasn't all that.

8 and counting.

It's okay, she's lesbian and is saying it to her girlfriend at the time, Ruby Rose. You know, the deaf dyke from John Wick 2.

what film is this

The videos that were taken of me / I made with my friends during my teenage and childhood years. Only in my early 20's though so there's still time to get better haha for sure

Attached: 1523367672713.png (1914x1080, 1007K)

I have a girlfriend I just haven’t felt like having sex.

yeah my only physical contact with a female was her touching my shoulder while asking me out as a dare/prank. the sad thing is it was highschool girls as you would expect, but i was 22 or so.

>people my age are looking to get married and have kids and find """the one"""
>ive literally never been on a date

its an oppressive kind of feel

Attached: 1478621330616.gif (512x288, 471K)

3 days dry spell here