Hey Yea Forums can I ask you question?

Attached: 6a00e54ffb0bef883401676875cd44970b-600wi.png (600x336, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw
youtube.com/watch?v=n25omwVl2kQ
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E61jnJe_1SI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*screeches autistically*

you just did, silly goose ;^)

*holds my open carry handgun on the table*
Yeah what's up, faggot?

fuck i miss this show :/

That guy probably wouldn't even start a fight with me. If he did, I would just fight really dirty and fuck up both him and his friends.

why didn't louie pull out his cock and start jacking it right three?

Louis looked like he would tower over this guy if he stood up

He could have literally just laid on him, pretty sure Louis had 200 pounds on him.

well its also about demeanor, louis is a fat middle-aged slob, he tried to act intimidating in this scene and the kid called his bluff.
He just comes off as a really easy guy to bully.

the very fact that you are the type of cuck to pull a gun out at the slightest belittlement is exactly why people belittle you

Go ahead and attack someone holding an open carry handgun, retard. Let me know how that works out for you.

there in New York is open carry a thing?

youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw

Suffer through it again boys

Yes.

smash plate and pick up a shard. nobody wants to get cut.

imagine putting yourself in the shoes of Louis rather than the bully.

>AAAAAHHHHHHH

>implying you wouldnt be on the receiving end.

The scene is purposely shot and written from Louis perspective so regardless if you were bullied or the bully back in school you'll still suffer 2nd hand embarrassment.

Absolutely. Fucking. Painful.
I can't fathom acting like this in Louie's situation. I remember one time I was out with a girl and some guy started shit. I knew he would BTFO me and was scared but I still pretended like I could fuck him up. Luckily he did not get his friends to beat the shit out of me and my gf thought I was a based chad.
Even though Louie was scared he still should have pretended he wasn't. He rolled over and spread his asscheeks

Attached: IMG_9213.jpg (600x306, 18K)

to be honest i think i'd rather just take the beating rather than do what louis did.

What irritates me the most is that Louis had a clear size advantage but in his mind hes still just a wimp so it completely cancels it out.

You wouldn't have to. Faggots like that are all talk. What's he going to do, attack louis in front of a room full of witnesses? Cool, he gets sent to jail at 18 and has to explain to every employer for the rest of his life why he was retarded enough to attack a middle aged fat dude for no reason. I guess he could still work at a landfill or be a garbage man, if he's lucky.

you guys should watch 3 o'clock high
youtube.com/watch?v=n25omwVl2kQ

>doesn't acknowledge his point
face it, he summed up your entire being in 1 post

If you don't want to get threatened with a gun then don't act like a little shit and bother someone who did absolutely nothing to you. Be responsible for your own fucking actions, or get shot.

This.

Take the bloatpill. Can you imagine some pathetic highschool brads trying to start shit with you if you looked like this?

Attached: 1549967460802.jpg (850x838, 143K)

How do you achieve that body?

What a fuckin pussy

Attached: IMG_7639.png (736x470, 273K)

How about you go dilate tranny? You're cringe and yikes.

Yeah, you'll run like a little bitch after I accidentally brandish a concealed carry, faggot.

open carry guys are always huge pussies that get disarmed instantly

It's a long road that only the most devoted follow to the end.

Attached: 1532175353049.jpg (2506x4720, 999K)

20,000 calories a day and nothing but powerlifting

i really liked this movie.

louie was pure kino (save for the last season), i miss that show

>have a large group of the lads
>some faggot says some shit
>go up to him and jest, don't really mean any harm
>guy threatens to pull a gun
>oh i guess me and five other guys surrounding him ARE going to have to jump on him and beat the life out of him after all
sasuga fatty

I was actually in a situation like that and that's what my wife did. He sobered up miraculously fast and fucked off.

That's why I'm not gonna threaten. I'll just kill you and say I felt threatened with violence. Enjoy getting shot for being a little faggot.

>go to jail forever because I called you a faggot
In many ways, I have won

> "accidentally" brandish from a distance
>you attack like the retard you are
>you get shot and die
Wow. Maybe control your nigger tier behavior in the future, retard.

>manage to get one of us
>get swarmed and beaten to death by the remaining group members due to your own escalation of the situation
your move. oh wait no you're dead.

In real life the remaining group members run for their lives

Just check liveleak

Be careful user, That line has almost certainly caused sparked some school shoots

>pulls dick out
heh nothin personnel

>needs a gun to handle social situations
maybe people who carry aren't as based as I thought

This is one of the realest scenes in film and or television history

This is the oldest tale in the animal kingdom: a bigger male challenges you for your female. It doesn’t matter if you identify with the bully because there’s ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger, more powerful than you

Fuck I hate this scene and love it at the same time. It’s better than all of Louie’s standup and I really enjoy his standup

My user can't be this delusional

Jews actually portray loud violent hoodlums threatening violence on people in public as white guys in letterman jackets instead of niggers or Puerto Ricans.

So brave. Really sticking it to those damn Riverdale kids you fucking spineless lying kikes.

Within a distance of 3 yards guns aren't reliable for self defense

>It doesn’t matter if you identify with the bully because there’s ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger, more powerful than you

the "best" male rarely wins, once you reach a certain point you can relax that things like this wont even happen.

look at joe rogan for example, the guy is a trained martial artist that could easily kill us with his bare hands, he is also a bald manlet too.

How many times a day do you think he encounters men that can do the same to him?
how many times do you think he gets challenged a day to fight to death in order to defend himself or his wife and daughters?

You are missing the deep aspect of this otherwise powerful scene. It's not meant to justify you being a pussy by thinking: "see guys? Louis did the right thing!"

The point here is that no matter what happens you must control your fight or flight response, and the second you must do is be prepared for things to get ugly, because they can always get ugly, but they will rarely do.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551311511153.jpg (311x326, 16K)

See what you're doing? You're giving up without even trying or being in the situation per se.

That's what lesser men do. They simply don't try. They play all sorts of mindgames with themselves to convince themselves that trying and putting forth effort is fruitless, despite AMPLE evidence to the contrary.

Your hypotethical situation where you are always inferior to other men and ABSOLUTELY unable to fight for your life, unless clinical (which it isn't), is a byproduct of your surroundings, which themselves are a byproduct of your lifestyle and defeatist mindset.

You revel in your cowardy and mental gluttony, and therefore achieve nothing beyond a fleeting moment of transitory pleasure. To truly ascend and lift yourself out of the situation of being the "small fish" in which you wallow like a pig you are required to suffer.

You refuse to suffer today so that tomorrow will be what you desire. As such, your tomorrow will never arrive.

>joe rogan
Stopped reading there. I like the podcast but still.

this is bullshit though because in reality, funny guys are the only ones who can properly deal with this situation.

IRL louie would have been able to turn the situation around with humor and get the guy to be his friend without looking bad

wtf areu talking about lol

Attached: 220px-RichardKind09TIFF.jpg (220x339, 22K)

There is a difference between a comedian and someone who is charismatic.

I literally work out and spar just in case.

Attached: Le Grenouille Colosse.jpg (843x1035, 168K)

Sure and he is playing a character, not himself. But i do think IRL louie could easily play that situation to his advantage

You really just need to change the dynamic so the other guy isn't forced to choose between humiliating you and losing face. You need to change it so that it's not a zero sum game where you lose or he loses.

I haven't watched his work, but from what I do know he seems like kind of a cuck.

Please, try it sometime. I really want you to find out what happens.

louie, horace and pete, pootie tang and i love you daddy are all kino as fuck

They are. But don't deny that louie has numerous cuck moments where he subjugates himself to women and other men with no payoff other than to display his cuck mentality.

I can't watch this. I had to skip it. I literally pace just thinking about it

It's a great film.

*shoots you*
I'm sorry, what was that?

bump

i actually insert as the woman because both of them are fucking faggots i cant relate to

i hope this is pasta

>Jews actually portray loud violent hoodlums threatening violence on people in public as white guys in letterman jackets
I know you want to believe that white people are this perfect race that doesn't act like violent idiots but i can say this that whites(mostly white trash) can act like violent hoodlums if they want to.

>get naked
>start jerking off in front of him
>date is so impressed she joins in
>guy is forever traumatized
Brava Louie! Brava!

the douche in the jacket literally threatened him

Size advantage? Louie hasn't thrown a punch since middle school at best and never trains. The guy could fuck him up blindfolded

This literally never happens. This is why mass shootings always go down the way they do. As soon as somebody brandishes a gun and you're unarmed, you go into panicked sheeple mode. Do you really think a group of 5 kids would rush a guy with a gun when groups of 50 don't even do it?

I agree. But in NYC.
It's not some rural town in Utah.

It's like the BBC portraying all the street crime in London as white skinheads 4 decades after the fact it's all niggers and Muslims committing crime.
It's just spineless Jew propaganda. Taking the easy way out.
If it had been black or Hispanic teens it would at least have a gram of truth behind it.

It's just cowardice. It should be noticed and shamed. Fuck that bullshit.

based tlp baiter
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

Last time I got messed with was last week at a bar.
>wearing tank top
>some dude drunk as fuck approaches, a whole fucking head taller than me
>'What the fuck are you wearing?'
>'Whatever the fuck I want'
>shoulder check him on my way back to my seat
Didn't even bottle me, even though I left my back wide open. People are pussies.

This is what liberals think.

Pulling out a handgun seems le cool until you encounter someone who also pulls out one on you aswell. What then?

I guess you wouldn't hear about the mass shootings that don't happen would you.

Shoot first?

wow that gave me the big think :hmmmm:

Attached: hmm.jpg (550x457, 13K)

And two of his friends pull out a gun aswell and you're dead

they aren't black, retard. In what fantasy world do you live where a group of 17 year old white highschool jocks going home from wresting practice are all carrying guns you absolute homo

That's exactly the type of ignorant non thinking that gets you killed, where you think only you are so smart to buy a gun and no one else in a country where there's basically one firearm per every person, where you think simply flashing a gun is enough to deescalate every situation when in reality it only escalates it far more than you want it

You either don't say anything to the loud kids or if you do, you have to be ready to confront them through, not pussy out midway.

When a pack of dumb teens are loud in a cinema I am ready to fucking strangle every single one of them, telling them to shut the fuck up while literally wishing for any of them to just mutter any stupid shit back just to have an excuse to stomp them all down.

and nobody carrying is going to go around threatening to "beat you up." If they wanted to kill you they would draw right away and shoot you. They wouldn't go through the whole charade of having a fist fight and then when they realize they are on the verge of losing, pull out their gun at the second and start having a shootout. Only unarmed faggots are dumb enough to behave like the in the OP, retard

>and nobody carrying is going to go around threatening to "beat you up."
What about his entire group of friends? A dude like that would feel safe threatening anyone exactly because he has the fail-safe of Kyle who stole his dads gun from the garage and carries it with him even at school.
>If they wanted to kill you they would draw right away and shoot you
Ahhh yes, just like you would draw your firearm right away and start shooting shooting aswell am i rite

you're living in a fantasy world, dipshit

This post couldn't be more ironic.
You are the one who is living in a fantasy world where you assume that you're the only person in every room to carry a gun, especially if you're in a country like the US

I'm not implying that at all. I'm saying no one is going to behave like in the OP if they have a gun. Most people don't go out for a night on the town to kill someone. Only idiots that aren't carrying are going to try to pick a fight like that. If you weren't autistic and had left your basement once in your life, this would be common sense

>I'm saying no one is going to behave like in the OP if they have a gun.
They sure would if their friends have guns, even more so then.

>muh hench men
you're retarded

yes yes only you have a gun no one else my dude

>maybe if I make up shit he never said I can win this argument!
have a nice day, gaywad

I love you.

the way these guys are in their fuckin 40s detracts from relating

This is an absolutely no win situation.

If you're a big guy and actually decide to go apeshit gorilla-mode and defend yourself, there's a really big chance you'll get sued or something.
Additionally, you'll now be viewed as the big, potentially violent guy, by your peers.

You just don't start shit in the first place. You're in a late night shitty ass diner, not a quiet little fancy restaurant. Tell your date some bullshit like "dumb kids these days eh" and ask her if she wants to go someplace else.

If you actually start a confrontation you have to go through it then, not back out 5 seconds after.

It's better to start shit and get hit. Body heals, ego doesn't.

>you actually start a confrontation
my man, that's not how it goes

They start the confrontation. You try to leave, they just press the Runescape follow button. Have you been in many of these situations?

tfw your wife is my waifu

>They start the confrontation
I'm pretty sure Louie is the first one to engage.
>You try to leave, they just press the Runescape follow button.
Yes, I'm saying that he shouldn't start anything at all if he isn't ready to confront.

>start shit
Asking people to keep the noise down starting shit now?

guys none of this shit about who started it or doesn't fucking matter. saying "just don't create the situation" is retarded beyond belief. sometimes people like this wait for someone to simply look at them. or to not look at them.
Some people go out looking for a fight and if they can't find a fight by the end of the night they'll settle for a beating.

Has that jock dude gotten any good roles because of this? Absolutely perfect performance.

This

>that's user. Yeah, he does his open carry thing, but he's really touchy and gets offended at everything. He pulled his gun on my sister's dog once because it wouldn't give him a tennis ball to throw. To be honest he's actually a really unstable guy and we've been trying to distance ourselves from him for awhile. One of these days he's really gonna hurt someone over nothing

well said user

I'm talking about size not skill user, obviously the kid probably knows how to fight better but Louis got a least 200 pounds on that kid, if he just pushed him there's no way the kid would stand his ground. Hell he wouldn't even need to push him, he could just stand up and make a show of it.

better shoot him dead then :) God bless the USA

aside from ignoring the four other guys seem to think everything's great and a good night out had, if you 'win the fight'. When you're a middle class old person you don't give a shit about the glory of that, all that's happened is not you have to go to the hospital and take time off work, even if the "other guy looks worse heh".
If you already used your sick time that means you forfeit like $2000 of your earning not to mention the two stitches cost $700.
You may not even ever heal fully because your body isn't the magic rubber it was when you're 17.
There's a chance if you hit your head and just get a concussion, you still kind of lose your clarity and start fucking up at work and your kids are going to be hungry now.
So fuck off with your infantile fantasy.
Imagine even bothering to post in this scene's thread when you haven't the slightest notion of the stakes

>i refuse to face the dilemma of the situation
>buh buh well it would never happen to me because
Drama exists to rehearse feelings, to familiarise yourself so they don't hit you catastrophically when you face tragedy, fear, inadequacy. etc. in life. If you find you're activating psychological defence mechanisms over a fictional scene -it must be a good scene, but - like, step back and take the opportunity to engage gradually and build yourself emotionally stronger

> gun out at the slightest belittlement
If you watch the show then you know that teenager wanted to beat him really badly. Some people like that teenager just need to die.

Thanks for the rec user, downloading it right now.

>a funny guy will turn the situation around
yeah you're this guy in red
youtube.com/watch?v=E61jnJe_1SI

>reee Liberals hate gun rights because I am not a real man

The only solution to this is having a cc permit and carrying.

Some people go out of their way to start shit, and there is always someone bigger than you

that is /there is, no 'solution'. No amount of prepping, securing, planning, reinforcing, avoiding or other defences can protect against the fact of life that external circumstances can at any time intervene in your life. You just have to accept that you are not god and forget about total control otherwise you reinforce your fear and become so mental that life isn't worth living

I actually totally agree, I was simply stating a fact in response to the other user. I feel your response is misdirected and would be better suited to these

didn't get that. there's too much thought and consideration behind the eyes, too much empathy. people actually out to deliver an ass kicking always have this slight glaze.

I'd pick up the knife on the table and stab the girl I was with. If that didn't work I'd start cutting off pieces of myself. Fingers, nose, ear etc.

I'm never going to be able to compete physically in a combat situation. But I do have zero regard for myself and those around me, nothing to lose, that is my one advantage. I can behave in a way they could never understand, they would be unsettled on such a fundamental level as they see me knocking out my own teeth that they would leave in pity and disgust.

>Body heals
Except for broken teeth, brain damage, organ damage, torn tendons etc
Don't be delusional

I agree with the other guy but you can't argue someone shoving a gun in your face either.

>the two stitches cost $700
Fucking americans, I swear.

we got bugs bunny over heah

This always makes me hard >.

I'd be afraid because I'm not strong and am outnumbered anyways. I'd also be afraid of seeming like an aggressor that gets in legal hot water. If a woman is enough of a shitter to leave me for not being a savage then she can fuck off to be honest. I'm not losing an eyeball to get laid.

why didn't he just reach for the silverware?

another aspect of this is the way louis forgot himself and talked down to them in the first place because they're young and he thinks of himself as having 'authority' over them as a result which he immediately is reminded isn't a thing outside of certain situations

why did he have to turn his kino show into a hungarian elevator? I'm still mad. the earlier seasons are some of television's finest.

>hungarian elevator
?

pathetic

>Pulling a gun in front of a kid.
rofl, pretty pathetic.

The only logical answer is going full on autism mode.
You just start screaming from the top of your lungs while flailing every single limb in every direction possible hitting every surface around you there is, pulling up your shirt and slapping your own belly a few times and then continuing with the flailing limb destroying screeching until everyone around you gets beyond awkward and uncomfortable including the kid who now thinks he confronted an autism raged down syndromed mental case.

Sure you lose the girl but the important thing is winning the altercation.

If you're worried about that shit then you don't confront the bullies, you pick up and leave. Also, what kind of grown man doesn't have money set aside for emergencies? All I got from your post is
>I am a giant cuck