Worst film you've seen in the cinema?

Worst film you've seen in the cinema?

Attached: Both shit.jpg (2896x2896, 1.18M)

Why you didn't like YWNRH? Are you a woman?

It was just boring. I have no interest watching it, but my co-workers drag me along because they want something to watch.

Attached: Robin-Hood-2018-movie-poster.jpg (800x1186, 329K)

No, but the talentless director is

Pic related.

Milla was hot as always, but it was painfully obvious that they ran out of budget about half way through.

Attached: 51OX1Ch+YzL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 35K)

Lol, angry incel triggered because a woman made a good film.

Not correct, I like American Psycho and Monster which were both made by women. Cope with your shit taste

I've walked out of so many... I guess the last one that really really really pissed me off was Atomic Blonde.

Rarely go to the theater anymore, but I saw Detective Pikachu because I'm a massive Pokémon fan and it was dogshit so there's that

Fury Road wasn't a terrible movie but it's definitely an insanely overrated movie. Much better action movies have come out this decade.

I remember watching this when I was about 13 or 14 and feeling a combination of boredom and confusion. Cool concepts in the film, though, so there's that at least.

wow, a pokemon movie was dogshit, imagine that

When you love something you make irrational choices

That Sherlock Holmes movie with RDJ. Good God that was painful.
I wish I knew going in that it was directed but Guy Ritchie.

I was in a state of amazement at how fucking bad it was, consistently bad, from start to finish. You could remove the all the pathetic on the nose messages and it would still be the worst movie I've ever suffered through.

Attached: ycMSfP8KRFsVUWfbSxSFpD97QfD.jpg (1184x1776, 286K)

Is it different from how the trailer portrays it?

Yeah, the trailer makes it seem sort of in the same vein as something like Shaun of the Dead

I Am Legend. That pile of shit was so bad that I didn’t go the cinema again until the tail end of Avatar.

And what's it actually like?

Mad Max sucks

don't forget Wayne's World

hacksaw ridge

It's kinda hard to explain. Imagine a movie filled with moments where the people who made it expect people to laugh, but it's only cringe. Star wars boy breaking the 4th wall and Bill Murray speaking like he's suffered brain damage. No character has any point in the movie, except to propel an occasional climate change quip, which are actually not as bad as when they're trying to be funny. No actual tension or actual humor and some of the dialogue is so forced and unnatural I'm not sure how the actors pulled it off.

Mad Max is god tier

Lel that does fit Jarmusch

This

Battlefield Earth

Attached: MV5BY2I1OTY2NmUtMGVlZi00NjNmLThkNTgtMjExMzRhOTM2MDJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg (1118x1650, 1.33M)

For some reason this is a lot of peoples le nostalgia christmas movie but Elf, I asked my parents to leave but they said we already paid for the ticket, even as a like 9 year old I couldn't stand Will Farrell's acting like a manchild bit.

This shit was amazingly boring.

Attached: 9784114-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 95K)

this is a low hanging one but I can't think of anything worse

Attached: tla.jpg (312x445, 28K)

The Emoji Movie

Thankfully all memory of this has been lost to time.

Attached: masterofdisguise.jpg (220x331, 27K)

>DUDE FURY ROAD IS REDDIT
t. reddit

fags

TLJ

Battle los angeles

I knew a family of retards who had this as their favorite film. I couldn't believe how bad it was when they put it on

Don't talk like that about your family, user.

D-dad?

most assuredly NOT the wildest adventure of that summer

What's wrong with this? I watched it over a decade ago but don't remember it being offensive.

Jurassic Park 3 or The Village. Walked out of both.

>ITT: Errybody gettin trolled
"You Were Never Really Here" was never in cinemas.

the whole 10 yards
hancock

walked out of that dystopian movie with the fappening girl. it fucking sucked. it almost seemed like it sucked on purpose. the hunger games.

Yes it was, in more independent cinemas

Van Helsing. Had I seen Starship Troopers in the theater, that would have edged it.

Undecided between this year's Godzilla and Beauty & the Beast. Both were abysmal experiences, both were films I wouldn't have watched at all if it wasn't for the people I was accompanying respectively.

LONDON

Whole 10 Yards is a really good comedy film, and Hancock is passable romance/comedy, you must have exclusively watched Kino of the highest order in cinemas in your life. Good job, user.

this is bait

Son of the Mask

Independence Day 2. Nearly walked out, and I regret that I never actually did. Movie was AWFUL
Godzilla was awful. Awful line delivery, awful comedy, poor cgi, nonsensical plot, stupid monster fights, awful actors, characters that are stupid and/or want to die....everything was bad

>Independence Day 2
Holy mother of all CRINGE this movie was not only awful but it had the most transparent china pandering I've seen in my life

tie between A Good Day to Die Hard and Suicide Squad