Films that have aesthetic value

Attached: 190608 프로미스나인 이나경 직캠 4K Full Ver fromis_9 Nagyung mini fanmeeting fancam @ 음 (726x1080, 2.62M)

MORE PLEASE

Plastic surgery face, disgusting.

I just want to have some FUN

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL STFU

Anything by Ridley Scott or Chris Nolan.

Attached: 1552791356398s.jpg (208x250, 5K)

Attached: p8176_d_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 363K)

You have more webm's like this?

hayoung is the best fromis

Anything by Roy Andersson. So precise and planned out. I love how he set up all scenes because he never moves the camera. It is fixed and usually have depth and interesting behaviour in the background like a flemish painting.

It might also explain why his movies is less plot-driven and more abstract.

Attached: flyghallen.jpg (1000x542, 842K)

which andersson film is pic

haggy is #5 at best

Wes Anderson

She looks like she only fucks her manager

Attached: 1554028766200.jpg (355x241, 40K)

NAKY
YOU FUCKING WHORE

Nah he’s right these Kpop bitches all look like generic Asian plastic surgery ads

Kpop fags deserve the rope.

who is this and are there deepfakes of her

get the fuck out you cancerous k-niggers with your disgusting surgety face which unironically makes them ar rook same

>worship rich chinks cum rag whore

based
i will stop k poop

Whats wrong with plastic surgery if its done right?

Orbiters assemble!

Attached: laff1.jpg (1280x1280, 371K)

Why is it that when Asians get plastic surgery, while same-y, they look qt while when whites get plastic surgery they end up taking the bogpill?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

stand back guys i got this

Attached: ,.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

its superficial, and you cant have kids with a surgery goblin or the kids come out lookin fucked up

nakky

some of them do it good

Attached: file.png (424x628, 474K)

>A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.
>Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

>When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

>Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

>The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

>“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

Attached: ugly-children-chinajpg-2d3bdc698bce0c25.jpg (1200x937, 122K)

based

This is a fake. The model HD no plastic surgery, was hired for an ad, and had her career destroyed by that made up story.

it was real in my mind

okay but what was the ad trying to say with this good looking couple and these ugly ass kids?