We may never know what really happened

We may never know what really happened

youtube.com/watch?v=JQcTuTXpj3c

Attached: BJtDbCtJS.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realitydecoded.blog/2018/02/10/strange-death-of-elisa-lam-and-a-possible-evil-nexus-point/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

schizoid
also FUCK CAPTCHA, FUCK MOOT AND FUCK JANNIES

Explain the tuberculosis outbreak. Pro-tip: you simply can't.

an autistic chink did too many drugs then drowned in a water tank

more like had her body dumped in a tank after a gang of brothas found her stumbling around and ran a train on her

Known convicted sex offenders lived in the Cecil at the time.

This. One of the last times she was seen She was seen walking with men, and in another shot was wearing men's basketball shorts. She had bipolar or some shit but was never a risk to herself or anyone in her life so I doubt she'd decide to kill herself in the most inconvenient way.

I know what happened but i cant tell you

The fact that she was having a mental break would make her an easy target. Case closed

ritual sacrifice

Schizoid having a schizoid episode. She got onto the roof because the door was unlocked. There is a ladder that goes to to the water tanks. The water tanks were not locked.

Simple.

THE WATER TANK HUNGERS FOR GOOK BLOOD

Poor shitpost. Already debunked.

She was autistic and went swimming in the water tank. There was no foul play. She was just adventurous

I think she became paranoid for some reason and found her way up to the water tanks where she decided to hide. After that she was trapped. Awful way to die. RIP.

the illuminati got her and then dumpered an eliza clone in the water, they do this a lot. she's underground in the slave pits now.

>tfw you take a sip of tap water and it tastes funny

I would have sued every last one of those bastards

I do, but I'm not talking

I think she was fucked up on pills and/or didn't take her medication.

where can I read more about illuminati slave pits / break away slave societies.

imagine, people were also showering and washing dishes with her soup

Attached: IMG_3685.jpg (659x529, 69K)

Never really explained the lid in the water tank had to be cut open so she couldn't just have walked down there someone had to close the lid and dump her in there.

The lid weighed like 20 pounds and was often kept unlocked.

small hatch, likely too small for a scuba guy to get in and get the body

Attached: IMG_4026.jpg (653x367, 42K)

>schizoid episode
what?

Anyone wanna take a stab at the fact that her death coincided with a tuberculosis outbreak down the street, for which the test kit is called LAM-ELISA?
reality is a sham

Attached: 80932849023842.jpg (786x960, 107K)

Debunked how?

>THERE'S PEOPLE AND TB AND SHIT
Unrelated.
She takes schizophrania meds, she stopped taking them (probably just forgot), one of the side effects of the hard comedown of her meds was impulsive behavior, she impulsively got into the tank, couldn't get out, eventually drowned.
Easy.

Coincidence.
A spooky coincidence, but a coincidence none the less.

don't know about LAM, but the name ELISA is an acronym for Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay. It's a pretty common biochemical test that has been around since at least the 1970's. This is most likely a coincidence.

Back to /x/ buddy

>Already debunked.
Go on...

DARK WATER
A
R
K

W
A
T
E
R

The coroner said there were no signs of foul play and ruled it as an accidental drowning. This isn’t up for debate. Open and shut case of a mental case being mental.

one of the last places she visited was a bookstore called... the last bookstore.

and it goes further than that: realitydecoded.blog/2018/02/10/strange-death-of-elisa-lam-and-a-possible-evil-nexus-point/

Attached: 1556481894047.gif (302x339, 1.72M)

synchronicity

>trusting the official story
get a load of this sheeple

>I only trust the official story if it back my belief.

your mind game won't work, alphabet agency guy

the coroner! i'm so sick of that guy.

Imagine how many awful, terrifying and unexplainable things have happened that we will never know about because it happened long ago in the past or was never properly recorded.

Attached: 1559154467597.jpg (797x876, 136K)

Enjoy the rest of the thread. I have some official documents to go over to redact the valuable information.

Thought about this for a minute, then looked it up to verify: LAM refers to the protein Lipoarabinomannan. The presence of this protein is what the ELISA test is trying to identify to confirm one has tuberculosis (the protein is found in mycobaterium tuberculosis which is the bacteria responsible for tuberculosis). There is the origin of the name for the test LAM-ELISA. LAM refers to the protein and ELISA is the name of the test, purely coincidence.

Yeah instead I should listen to autists on the internet stretch some some connection between a tuberculosis test and this Chinese bitch’s name.

Remember that the guy who knows that one guy who had a 3 month relationship with that woman and her 2 year old son is more knowledgeable and the only source you should trust

don't worry you can find out about it in the new game YIIK a post modern rpg

She was bunking in a place known for its paranormal activities, AND in a part of town that was particularly nerdy/hipstery
Of fucking COURSE there was a bookstore called "The Last Bookstore" nearby.