Has anyone else just accepted that 40K is just too retarded and insane to be adapted into a film?

Has anyone else just accepted that 40K is just too retarded and insane to be adapted into a film?

Attached: 0EEF66E7-9E41-473D-9E9B-102DC4F227C4.jpg (997x802, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xMnVfg_n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real question is why we don’t have power armor in real life. Pretty much all sci-fi agrees it’s the game changer in warfare

>too retarded and insane to be adapted into a film
That only really applies to the space marines.

Because modern batteries small enough to carry would only fuel a suit of power armor for a few hours, and that represents a massive restriction on their usefulness. There aren't many situations where you know exactly when soldiers are going to encounter the enemy and how long the battle will last, and sending in elite troops who might be rendered helpless in a protracted engagement is a terrible idea.

We need something like Tony Stark's arc reactor, or a Space Marin's fusion backpack, before power armor becomes useful

not really, it's basically just a rip off of Starcraft which is a ripoff of Starship Troopers which WAS a film

yes
now please movie producers keep your nasty little grubby fingers off of my space nazis
make a gears of war movie or something and make the grubs white people who live underground like in the time machine

weak bait, apply yourself

So did you just realize an entire franchise based off the concept of subverting tropes without actually using them to make any kind of point about media might be lacking in any quality storytelling substance?

>get sued
partly applies to modern tyranids/zerg design

also thanks Mr. Giger

You can easily take smaller more reasonable pieces to adapt, even easier to do an animation.

A long time ago.

I really wish a horus heresy series was done though.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

Starcraft is a rip off of 40k and warcraft is a rip off of warhammer age of sigmar you nigger

exo skeleton first

>age of sigmar
oh.... no....... oh nono nono nononononoon

top kek

Senpai made content for 40k is better anyways.

You haven't got a single solitary clue as to what you're talking about you stupid incel.

one of my really good friends is super into 40K and at this point i'm too afraid to ask what it is. i have honestly no idea what it is

I have accepted that mutts would pozz it to fuck and back, and I pray to Manperor of Mankind that they will never touch the IP.

it will get adapted when CG everything for movies/tv is the standard and cost effective

>age of sigmar
do you want me to fuck you bloody?

Attached: watch.png (480x452, 275K)

>age of sigmar
You take that back you pussy assed faggot.

Attached: spoicmarine.jpg (697x1024, 184K)

>age of smegmar

Attached: 1553832421768.png (880x962, 613K)

>he didn't watch hellskino or astartes

Just a glimpse
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xMnVfg_n0

>this message was brought to you by WordSaladTosser™3000

so is it like a video game or...?

A universe made so that they can easily sell you toys for the tabletop game

tabletop strategy game

normalfags leave

Because the life of an infantry frontline soldier is worth less than $300 000 (or whatever a power armor would cost)

Mostly lack of efficient power supply and too expensive for what benefits it might have. Maybe another big war will motivate us to build some crazy new shit like that though. We've already got CRSPR pushing genetic modification, we need more mechs and power armor and our currant cyberpunk dystopia will finally start being a little fun.