On this episode of Ghost Adventures, the journey takes us to the ominous and benevolent board, Yea Forums...

On this episode of Ghost Adventures, the journey takes us to the ominous and benevolent board, Yea Forums, where OP says his thread is haunted by a dark entity known as Patrick Bateman. Summoned by means of a special ritual known as 'check 'em', we intend to achieve this by means of numerals, or 'rolls'. This is our evidence. Our Ghost Adventures.

Attached: bagans.jpg (675x601, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo7LGHMdSuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE
BRO
WOAH DUDE
BROOOOO I SWEAR TO GOD DUDE

Post Ghost Adventures highlights.

Why else would you start a GA thread?

Attached: aaron_goodwin__hollywood_sign.jpg (1200x675, 424K)

THERES A COLD SPOT HERE DUDE
FEEL IT
WHOA

I think there's some dubs over here. Let me get some EVP.

did you hear that??? he said checke. can you olay the tape back and check these dubs?

Attached: yaddle.png (263x264, 154K)

Ghosts are real yo

Attached: 1560104179449.png (824x1131, 500K)

Attached: Labria.jpg (360x452, 108K)

Still best and comfiest paranormal show. Next to monsterquest.

WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A GENUINE SHITPOST ANOMALY WAS ACTUALLY JUST A SAMEFAG
[DEBUNKED]

What is Mike Stoklasa's obsession with this fucknut?

I hate it when they call figuring something out within a minute "debunking" like it's an accomplishment of scientific skepticism

Ghosts are as real as these doubles

>The LVXDReddit SpiritBox uses EVP or electronic voice phenomena and turns dead people words into the alive words

STOP

I'm watching some now. Some of the seasons are really good. Others are kind of lame, but this leads me to believe they don't fake much or they wouldn't have any slow episodes at all.

Attached: woah.png (675x720, 377K)

>slow episode
Time to bust out the Kinect cam also known as the ghost synthesizer!

OOOOOooooOOOOO
This board isn't just haunted by Patrick Bateman, but also ME!
I, John Mahoney, am cursed to walk this board for all eternity until I am given the Sticky that I deserve
OOOOOooooOOOOO

Attached: mahoney.png (638x696, 784K)

IT JUST SAID DUBS

DUDE IT JUST SAID DUBS

Go back to school.

DUDE I'M PICKING UP DUBS RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU OH MY GOD DUDE

HOLY SHIT DUDE LOOK AT THIS

There are too many incidents, might as well post any random clip, or better yet watch the show yourself.

Highlight reels for these kinds of shows don't work because the spookiest moments need to be gems you experience after fully getting into the atmosphere.

DID YOU SEE THAT?

HIS DUBS SUMMONED ZOZO

YOU WANTED US, YOU GOT US

Half of the dubs are mine. They seem to be interested in me, guys.

user, you stay here. I'm going to have some hot cocoa and watch you through the monitors and you let us know if anything touches you or whispers into your mind okay? Alright guys let's go.

tell me about batemen, why does he want the dubs?

ITS USING MY ENERGY

Rolling

FUCK

Very nice

Attached: 1534355368713.jpg (800x472, 34K)

Single worst thing about the show. Zak has become an ultra douche who breaks down the same way his fruitcake witnessess and local investigators do so often.

NO YOU WILL NOT MOVE ME. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME GRAB THIS ROPE AND LYNCH AARON, GHOST IN THIS OLD PLANTATION!

This is better.

Attached: 71TFtXf6RfL._SL1294_.jpg (900x1294, 201K)

Zak getting possessed is kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I don't like retellings of ghost stories and the triple-D list celebs on that show are a joke. Watched it for Jimmy Norton's.

What ever happened to TAPS? They seemed pretty cool.

Attached: 080111-F-5954G-001.jpg (1500x1000, 539K)

Remember the night robin Williams died we spoke to him here with dubs

Got busted faking shit in a live investigation special I believe also former investigator one of the women said they were faking some things. Damn shame because I loved that show besides their phony need to seem official and scientific.

This is John Goodman, i have only 1 thing to say.
Roseanne

*knocks three times behind your path and your other gun*

Every episode where a girl shows the guys the property and they are cute, fertile, real girls door all flustered and hot in the cooch. It's delightful.

That's a shame. Was a really comfy show. They used to have it play right before Most Haunted with this absolute madman.

Early-Mid 2000 ghost shows were pure kino.

youtu.be/fo7LGHMdSuM

Attached: Derek-Acorah-Most-Haunted-1031920.jpg (620x413, 26K)

>eric roberts
SOMEONE STOP HIM

DUDE TRIPSS

Most haunted had the best orbs and spirit lights I like to make believe they didn't fake them all. But in the end I know they were just actors visiting haunted locations (sometimes) and fabricating things the whole time. Any actual investigations or evidence were incidental, like noises during interviews with property owners and stuff.

Attached: 1345512428131.jpg (317x265, 20K)

>monsterquest
my nigga

I wish ghosts were real.