SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME post-credit spoilers

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME post-credit spoilers

He's back

Attached: 34253.jpg (1012x698, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5G9reMt5FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so.

That would make everyone happy, but how could JJ even work in MCU. Isn't Spidy a registered hero?

Mysterio reveals Spider-Man's identity in climax

Post credits is JJJ on a panel show calling Spidey a menace

Does that mean that the tobey universe is back?

>p-please watch our movie g-goy
pathetic

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

Registered heroes aren't a thing in the MCU. The point of Civil war was the avengers acting when the government wanted them to not about them sharing their identity. In fact, everyone knows everyones hero identity in the MCU. Spiderman and the ones from the series are the only one with secret identities.

>MCU literally just steals characters from better movies now

Attached: 1544551208167.jpg (700x700, 82K)

>Spiderman and the ones from the series are the only one with secret identities.
didn't homecoming's end credit scene show aunt may finding out that he's spiderman?

they just glossed over that entirely in the later films?

Jameson was the only good character from the old movies. Dont let your nostalgia googles blind you.

Also, Fury has been replaced by a Skrull.

I would love to have J.K. Simmons back, but are they really revealing Peter Parker as Spider-Man? God, this fucking sucks.

I mean as, not public knowledge.
Compared to the Avengers that everyone knows who they trully are. Even Natasha stopped being a spy after Winter Soldier and her identity knew to general public.

>That would make everyone happy
It's lazy to get JK Simmons back as JJJ.
>Does that mean that the tobey universe is back?
Only if Toby McGuire is back as well. Otherwise I don't care.
>Dont let your nostalgia googles blind you.
But the Raimi films were objectively better in every way. You are just used to mediocrity.

Attached: 1547575199975.jpg (1126x1115, 205K)

It hasn't really come up yet. She knows in this movie.

Peter is Mini Iron Man now, not Spider-Man. They have to have him copy everything Iron Man did.

What a dick shit

>Ever since they rebooted Spider-man in 2012 literally every fan and person involved has said they want JK Simmons back and that he is the best capeshit casting
>he's actually back and you are complaining

people want the whole franchise back, not a single character being inserted in another franchise as the same character which makes no sense

Maybe the JJJ shown is from the other universe, making the Raimi films canon

It's not. People who have apparently seen the movie say it's J.K. Simmons playing MCU J. Jonah Jameson. It's not the Raimi version.

well that's retarded
fuck disney

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

>he's actually back and you are complaining
Because JK Simmons should return with the rest of the original cast. This is just a desperate nostalgia cash grab.
>people want the whole franchise back, not a single character being inserted in another franchise as the same character
THIS.
>Maybe the JJJ shown is from the Raimi universe
I would rather this be the case.
>it's J.K. Simmons playing MCU J. Jonah Jameson. It's not the Raimi version.
Fuck that.

Attached: Ross_Spiderman 4.jpg (828x973, 573K)

Great, Disney now literally just buys other people's creativity and incorporates it into their big blob of lazy shit.

Stop posting like this you fucking retard

What's a worse precedent, this or CGIing Peter Cushing back to life?

>t's lazy to get JK Simmons back as JJJ.
Or just acknowledging that his casting cannot be beat. Sometimes an actor and a role work so well you can port them to a new continuity. Not a perfect example, but Moneypenny lasting over different Bonds. You can also kind of count Jackman as Wolverine. Point it that it isn't without precedent and I doubt anyone would have a problem with his playing the character again.

Well, to be fair, it is pretty hard to recast J. Jonah Jameson. There's a reason he hasn't been on screen in twelve years. People would be pissed if he wasn't reprising the role.

This is nothing like Moneypenny or Jackman but ok

>I doubt anyone would have a problem with his playing the character again.
I don't think people would have a problem with JK Simmons reprising his role. More that it would have been better if he returned in a better universe then the mcu. Tom Holland's Spider-Man isn't really that good.

I'll agree with that but I'm just glad to have him back in some capacity as JJJ

I thought we were supposed to hate the Raimi films because we truly have an accurate Spider-Man now

Now I'm supposed to have nostalgia for them? WTF Disney this wasn't part of the deal

>Oh, it's that dude from the really old Spider-Man movies!

Attached: 1530111828325.png (434x327, 32K)

Garrett Wareing is insanely handsome.

It's an admission from Sony that the Raimi films are superior. It happened with PS4 Spiderman and now the MCU. We might get an announcement soon of a possible Spider-Man 4. Probably as a comic.

Attached: teaser.png (617x821, 196K)

It'll most likely be an animated film.

Attached: spidey4.jpg (640x1029, 107K)

Based. I knew they would pull through. Contrarians do no apply.
Now, If they can just get a good white actress to play Mary Jane and introduce Harry and Norman Osborn.

That was already confirmed to be a JJ Abrams Spider-Man book.

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4 just animated? I'm okay with that.

How is it even going to work?
Is he still running a newspaper?
Newspapers aren't even relevant anymore.
Maybe they can update and he runs a fake news website or something?

>Newspaper aren't even relevant anymore
Zoomers do not apply.

>caring about MCU post Endgame

have sex

Didn't Into The Spider-Verse open the door to this and give them a way to acknowledge Rami Spider-Man without admitting any fault in the shitty new one?

kino incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=b5G9reMt5FE

I was born in 83
Be that as it may when's the last time you bought a newspaper?

Today

A few days ago. I like to read it sometimes.

jus heard jessica drew got a small cameo in far from home

Ha I stand corrected.
I thought nobody read newspapers anymore.
I mean a few years back I remember reading that print media was in big trouble and several magazines have gone out of business, I thought The New York Times stayed afloat by selling online subscriptions

Attached: Headline_of_the_New_York_Times_June-29-1914.jpg (2338x1701, 1.02M)

CONFIRMED FOR POST-CREDITS SCENE

Apparently she is from an alternate dimension hinted at in the trailer.

Attached: 1553141472716.jpg (1000x1498, 189K)

look out for a agent with a tag that says j drew

No one from Disney Spider-Man will get to make a cameo in a Spider-Man reboot 20 years later because nobody gives a shit

Raimi won

>Avi Arad
Doesn't he know about Sam "Throw 6 Million Jews Into A Fan" Raimi?

Well, Obviously they have to expand into digital like every other company. They still need people to work for them.

>Apparently she is from an alternate dimension hinted at in the trailer.
lol you couldn't be more wrong.
Mysterio is all about tricks and illusions, no fucking magic; the whole multiverse shit is all smoke and mirrors, and that's the big twist of the movie
I mean, seeing Mysterio's history as a character it should really all not come as a big surprise to comic readers but a few fanboys are gonna be pissed

Who else remembers watching Spiderman 2 in the theater as a kid and thinking it was the most epic flick ever? Shit was so cash.
Based Raimi dishing up titty kino yet again.

Attached: AdHs3YC.jpg (400x315, 28K)

looks like BLACKED kino is on the menu boys

even when face to face with goblin he didnt give up peter.

why is this character so based?

What the fuck does that mean?

God I’ll be so annoyed if they do away with the secret identity. So that means they’re probably gonna do it, though if the post credit scene is the set up for the sinister six then the next movies probably gonna be the death of spiderman to set up for miles fully

Better not be true
I don't want based Simmons associated with tom ꜱoyland
It's Raimi/Tobey or nothing

Mysterio is a con-man.

>"We could use someone like you on my world"

There already IS someone like him on his world.

Mysterio is from the Rami universe.

Toby's Spidey will meet MCU spidey much in the same way they did it in Spiderman into the Spider-Verse.

They're going to have a Toby/Holland crossover movie.

It's not that hard to understand. It's the same actor playing a different version of the character.

>set up for miles fully
Pls no.

i dont want to open the spoiler, what is that?

I don’t want it user but they started it in homecoming and spider verse winning an Oscar is a pretty good indicator of them throwing Pete away

It's just a picture of J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson from the Raimi movies.

>the only character who's secret identity is key to his whole character and mantra
>Let's just throw it away after the second movie
What's to stop someone from bombing Pete's house? Did they forget that happened to fucking Tony out of all people?

I don't buy them but I see people that do.

RIP Avatar if they ever do a crossover

If they do fuck them. It would be horrible to waste him as a shitty bait easter egg, much less one in the iron lad franchise.

It's hard to deny how terribly the media business is going these days.
I doubt for-profit newspapers will even exist in 10 years. And the websites aren't making much, either.

It's exactly why they're doing it. They know this Spidey isn't as good as Tobey, just as how they know the new Star Wars isn't as good as the original trilogy. Guess what they do. Bring back a beloved character and actor to get the fans back together.

I hate Disney so fucking much.

>spider-MAN
>acts and is a teenager

Disney is pandering to normalfags. Normalfags legitimately believe Spider-Man is a high school student, even though he spends around 30 issues or less in high school. It's retarded. It's why I get so pissed when somebody say Raimi's Spider-Man isn't accurate, when it's probably the most identical retelling of the comics ever.

His most popular comics are from his highschool days

Nigga he was in high school for maybe two years of his original run, his most popular stuff wouldn’t have come until the late 70s into the 80s with the back cat and venom

michelinie's run on spider-man was prob my fav of all time.

Anything spidey from about 76 to 90 is pure kino

Found the normal fag

What you just said complete and utter bullshit. His classics other than Amazing Spiderman 1 -5 was when he went to college and started working for the bugle. You fucking liar

Sandman didn't die tho

I need Tobey and Dunst nipples and fuck everything else.

>He doesn't wanna be famous? Then I'll make him infamous!
This is why the MCU just can't compete

Best line in the entire movement. Perfectly summed JJJ's relationship with Spiderman. Who has the leaks? The real leaks? I heard they dropped on hear already