"I wanted to die like Cillian Murphy in Sunshine"

harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a28105523/cersei-death-lena-headey-reaction/

>"Remember that scene when he was about to collide with the sun and had his arms outstretched? That's how I wanted to go out - arms out as the dragon spewed fire right at my face. And I just wanted to be frozen in that moment all the way until the end credits."

Who knew Lena was such a kinographer?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-21-10-05-07.png (1425x2451, 1.69M)

pretty much anyone is better than D&D

>Disney killed Star Wars with RJ
>Hires D&D who killed GoT
>Hired a literal no one to lead live action movies
But yeah I'm sure the next one will be good

Attached: just-have-some-5c1792.png (600x452, 313K)

She'll die like Eddie Murphy's career instead.

Her death in Dredd was so good, bitch knows how to die

Honestly Jaime should've killed her.
It would bring his character full circle and fulfill that premonition she was told.

Or even the implication that he was going to kill her, but couldn't do it when he finally reached her.

Absolute Reddit hivemind talk. Jamie and Cersei dying was thematically appropriate. Jamie had too much blood on his hands to be redeemed. Remember he tried to kill Bran. In the end, his good gave Cersei a more merciful death, the end, have sex.

>Sunshine

Absolute god-tier taste in film.

>Honestly Jaime should've killed her
this is the redditest post ever made

Nah, I agree with Lena. Should have died with Jaime, both scorched by the dragons.

this, like the rubble could've killed them
but Jamie should've road to kingslanding with the intention of ending the war like he did with Aerys, he's the only one who can get to cersie, and he could potentially surrender the city before dany burns it to the ground, if this was his plan and he died before he could fulfill it,would've been kino

Attached: 1558078230905.png (212x200, 17K)

have you not watched ttscc?

Having to end your long winded retort with "have sex" just makes it look like you had doubts about your own post.

It may look that way, but I found it rather amusing.

I think they decided not to do that because then it would have been Jaime stabbing Cersei because she's nuts and then Jon stabbing Dany because she's nuts.

It will probably play out like that in the books. Not too sure about Dany going crazy though

and how is that "thematically appropriate"? what even is the "theme"? literally empty buzzwords: the post.

cersei stabs euron for stabbing jamie in a fit of rage. they take a moment. dany on drogon approaches in the distance. jamie watches as he lay dying. cersei walk straight to the balcony in the face of drogon. it fades to white.

The theme is that Jaime was an anti-hero who didn't deserve a happy fairy tale ending with Brienne. He was a man of simple desires, he wanted to fight for the living (he did), he slept with Brienne mostly because he felt sorry for her, and doing so made him realize that what he really wanted was Cersei. They are also twins, their destiny was always supposed to be intertwined, so it makes sense for them to die in each other's arms.

It also plays into Tyrion's story arc, as he is responsible for killing everyone in his family, and he has to live with the guilt of doing so while being a glorified plumber (fixing issues that nobody will remember him for fixing) for the realm.

It would've been kino if Jaime had intentionally lured her somewhere and held onto her so she couldn't run and escape, she hits and hits him struggling to get away as the castle crumbles.

Thank you

>incel neets can write better than fucking millionaire professionals
Why the fuck can’t we have nice shit?

Attached: C15EB5F9-E673-4772-B304-12687258F2D3.gif (268x198, 62K)

and what the fuck does that have to do with not killing cersei; his twin, lover, and mother of his children? it's totally incoherent. he obviously loves her deeply enough that he in canon chose to 'live' with her instead of kill her, in spite of what an evil shit she is. so killing her would probably have been the hardest thing he could do, maybe hard enough to finally break him mentally after all the shit he's been through and other loyalties he's broken. to overcome his sin a broken but redeemed man. of course this is all speculation since none of that happened and I'm not the author

but instead it's just nah he's the same person he was at the start of the story just without a hand lawl didn't learn nuffin, and all that moral agonizing he does about oaths and crap was just window dressing for the audience he didn't really mean any of that shit

you're a fucking retard who has no idea how to tell a compelling or interesting story or characters, and I will invoke D&D agreeing with you to further cement that conclusion

like how the leads of both side of the war are these rotten incestuous pairs, and that's how 'thrones' are driven. there's no difference between either side. but individually you see how far devotion will drive them down these descents

I'm glad that for once, D&D weren't Lena fanboys. Her character was obnoxious and boring since Season 4. Jaime since about Season 3. Both should've been dead ages ago.

Spoilers. Christ. For the movie and bad hbo show

Fitting since that entire scene was a negro man's fantasy as he was submerged in supercooled fluid. Just as it was her own fantasy. Bet she stole that music too like everyone has since 2007.

SEETHING

Can't have Jaime kill Cersei & then do the same thing with Jon & Dany in the next episode. How they ended up doing everything was fine I guess.

not the end of the movie or the show

was there one satisfying death in the last season?

>implying the stark family arent just as bad
Most starks marry other regional lords. Every lordship in the north except for the squidpeople is an offshoot of the starks. Even if its not sibling incest, the average stark family tree looks like a double helix.

she should have just died of an infection, way more fitting

>Cersei barricades herself in room overlooking city after bombing the sept
>Dany fries her from the window
That's how she should've died

Man now I gotta rewatch Sunshine.

Euron's
Dany's

Jaime should've stabbed her and as she was dying she should've told him she was pregnant with his kid, causing him to commit suicide.

Attached: limmycomf.png (335x266, 103K)

It's Hedly

What an odd reference for her to make.

And a stupid one, to boot, because Murphy's character sacrificed himself to reignite the sun, while Cersei was a villainous cunt.

She should've just died off-screen.

Prove me wrong.

she should've been tossed instead of Qyburn 2bh

with a transexual prostitute?

>giving a shit about this shit show

Cheesy as fuck. Still better than D&D though

Actual kino ending:

Jaime hugs Cersei and then from behind comes Arya flying with a dagger, but jaime spins around and grabs her by the neck with his metal hand

>going somewhere, little girl?

then they have an epic 5 minute sword fight where they exchange quips in between swinging swords

finally arya gets the best of jaime who proclaims >they always said i could beat any man in westeros in hand to hand combat

and arya says
>I am no man

the scene ends with arya walking towards a crying cersei holding her sword in one hand and jaime's in the other

You're probably right. That would have been kino, and Cersei dying before Jaime could reach her is the kind of thing the show would have done before S5. Then Jaime could have decapitated the Mountain when Gregor had his brother on the ropes.

>"I am the Senate." Arya quipped
>"Not yet." Retorted Jaime.

Attached: grpmdonyzkynrgk2vsth.jpg (750x445, 80K)