I'm feeling pretty good tonight lads

I'm feeling pretty good tonight lads.

I had a great job interview this afternoon for a good high 5 figure job and i think I killed it. The only problem I feel is that there was immense sexual attraction between me and one of the female interviews. I can tell we are gonna want to end up having sex which could cause serious problems.

How are you lads doing tonight?

Attached: 1556158590411.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Take this dopamine rush and get the hell off 4channel.

Sexual attraction at the work place fucking sucks. Just makes you and the girl not want to see each other because it's so distracking from work.

Thanks for the advice user but it's late and I'm not going anywhere, might as well hang out with m bros on Yea Forums.

I feel ya. The worst thing are women at the workplace who when you meet them are average and feel no attraction towards, but after months or years of proximity you can't help but want to fuck them silly and put them in their place. The phenomenon is generally known as "work hot", and it's much more insidious than finding a worker hot right off the bat because you can consciously make an effort to keep a wall up

bump bros

i believe you op
no really
i really really do
really, i do
i mean it sincerely

Attached: 6789098.jpg (300x168, 4K)

don't shit where you eat niggaaaaa...

Attached: doughboy.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Nice blogpost faggot. I hope you get run over by a bus.

Attached: 1547607689901.webm (270x480, 319K)

We both know that's not going to happen. Yea Forums is my home therefore I feel that it's totally valid to make a post like this. Suck my pp.

Thats because your a newfaggot and the mods suck. But no, a post updating us on your life is not a valid Yea Forums thread.

Attached: 1527487231805.webm (198x360, 208K)

Yes it is tourist. I've been here since 2007. Here's a hint newfag, just because the jannies might delete it doesn't mean it's not an appropriate.

You should be thanking me.

Go back you stupid normie

Attached: 1462506850200.jpg (500x492, 155K)

We're not your bros. I consider you lower than a redditor.

fucking based

This.
Shut the fuck up, faggot. We’re not your fucking “friends”. I shitpost for fun and that’s it. Like I’d care about a bunch of losers such as yourself.

My gf broke up with me and I didn't even feel any emotional pain because I'm already as low as I can go mentally. Thanks for asking.

I lost my job back in October. Had a hard time looking for a new job in which my wife had to pick up the slack with her job (OTs, new projects, etc). For 7 months felt like a complete useless piece of shit. Finally had to take a job far from our place and people at my job treat me like shit. I fucking hate working here but I can't quit since I have to make payments

Fml :(

Attached: why crying.jpg (273x257, 19K)

formerly Yea Forums

If you can eat still you are not low as you can go

I had to take hunger pills

Attached: yup.jpg (550x550, 44K)

>t. reddit

Go make a blog faggots, I hope your lives get worse

Awesome post OP. Made my night, I think I can sleep well now (and I usually have insomnia so that's no small deal).

Lol I didn't know that was a "thing" but I noticed how some girl in my office seems to get prettier every day.

it will work out

How much cash money you making at the job lad?

Keep looking for work. Get a better job while you slave away to keep a roof over your heads.

Same exact thing here except I never had a gf or kissed a girl

I hope so. I've been here for 1 month and waking up feels like hell and just have to think how the day will be finished. Only joy I have is seeing my family after my 2 hour drive from work. I've actually started reading the bible hoping it will give me strength

Its bigger than my old job but its farther and people are just pure shit. I hope I can save up enough money so I can start looking soon but from our calculations it'll be December before I can quit

>31
>BS in econ
>military combat vet. 11b
>wife and kid.
>relativity good looking.
>make 33k a year working an office job.

Its a challenge for me not to be drunk. I have had 3 interviews within a few months and I bombed them all. I really think white collar types hate vets.

Yea Forums - zoomers bitching about their feelings and hugging each other

A 2 hour commute each way? That is almost never worth it even for a good job with good coworkers. Get out ASAP.

>4 hour commute
Where the fuck do you live? I could trace half of Texas in that time

>he wants Yea Forums to be a good feely cock sucking place
Unironically kill yourself, useless sack of shit.

Hes probably from commieforia. Thats the only state where housing is impossible in the city, yet it is filled with homeless.

Did you learn absolutely nothing in the army? Game the system you stupid fuck. Apply to places with government contracts or the government themselves. They HAVE to hire you. Its the fucking law. But i bet you are just LARPing as an infantryman, you were probably a cook or something and never saw combat.

What kind of jobs are you applying for and why are you bombing interviews?

The trick to doing well on an interview and carefully reading the job description beforehand and coming up with anecdotes from your previous experiences that overlap or fit with a bullet point in the job description.

If you are able to get to the phone interview stage or in person interview stage, it means there is something about your resume (ie experience) that they feel is a good match for the job.

I hate to be a dickhead but it sounds like you aren't doing well on interviews because you don't know how to speak well and present yourself well. Are you a "good test taker"? These two qualities often go hand in hand.

Its 30-somethings men who have been alienated by their own society, fuckhead

>vet making 33k
Even fucking dipshit teachers make more than you. Holy fuck, how pathetic you are. How do you fuck up having the vet card? You should be in 6 digits by now.