Capeshit is literally a religion now

Attached: 20190621_035825.jpg (1064x1014, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/dominos-worker-cited-for-assault-over-endgame-spoiler-police/5277001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad no one remembers any MCU quotes

No doubt about that. There are multiple instances of people turning rabid should their precious capeshit be spoiled. They act as if seeing a capeshit film will serve as one of the most important experiences of their lives, something that's perhaps true for them.

abc13.com/dominos-worker-cited-for-assault-over-endgame-spoiler-police/5277001/

Modern American theater has also become a social activity. analogous to Church service with viewers worshiping their on-screen heroes.

Are you Thor, the God of Hammers? (III Thor 108:02)

That's depressing. You know this will be in the history books...

Most MCUcks are athiest redditors tho

That's the point, and it's quite ironic. They've shunned the religion of their parents/grandparents and adopted the MCU as their faith. Society is in a rotten state, user, and this is just one of the symptoms.

>muh religion is right because my parents did it

well soon these marvel fanboys will have children of their own. then the legitimacy of their religion will be irrefutable. stay mad, reddittheist

Attached: 83f.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Thats just fucking sad. More sad than a guy dying in his 80s, a kissless virgin and never touched drugs

Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are quotable. Nobody remembers a damn thing about the empty cgi bing bing shitfests that are the marvel films especially their shit tier scripts.

Harry Potter and LOTR are quotable because they were successful book sagas moron.

And their scripts contain exact passages or phrases quotes from the books. Although Jackson actually changed the language moreso than the screenwriter for potter did, lots of the dialogue is very similar in potter and noticable, if you read with lotr or the hobbit book jacksons hobbit or lotr will be different, alas even the different dialgues from the books are memorable.

Aka the entire thing is just memorable. So is Jurassic Park, Jaws, Star Wars etc, because they were really well liked and actually about something in particular.

I don't remember anyone saying "you shall not pass" in 1998, my nigga.

I told that to my dad when he wanted to become a trans-woman.

I believe in god because I bothered to read philosophy. Unfortunately “men” like you who post anime pictures do not read.

I think his argument is the movie script had a strong backbone thanks to being a book and MCU has weak backbone thanks to being comics

What quotes? The only memorable, non-quippy quotes from the MCU are like 90% from Thanos.

“We know each other! He’s a friend from work”
Quips 4:26

Kierkegaard was a hack.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

"you shall not pass" is not even in the books

“The Balrog reached the bridge. Gandalf stood in the middle of the span, leaning on the staff in his left hand, but in his other hand Glamdring gleamed, cold and white. His enemy halted again, facing him, and the shadow about it reached out like two vast wings. It raised the whip, and the thongs whined and cracked. Fire came from its nostrils. But Gandalf stood firm.

'You cannot pass,' he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. 'I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.'

The Balrog made no answer. The fire in it seemed to die, but the darkness grew. It stepped forward slowly onto the bridge, and suddenly it drew itself up to a great height, and its wings were spread from wall to wall; but still Gandalf could be seen, glimmering in the gloom; he seemed small, and altogether alone: grey and bent, like a wizened tree before the onset of a storm.

From out of the shadow a red sword leaped flaming.

Glamdring glittered white in answer.

There was a ringing clash and a stab of white fire. The Balrog fell back and its sword flew up in molten fragments. The wizard swayed on the bridge, stepped back a pace, and then again stood still.

'You cannot pass!' he said.

With a bound the Balrog leaped full upon the bridge. Its whip whirled and hissed.

'He cannot stand alone!' cried Aragorn suddenly and ran back along the bridge. 'Elendil!' he shouted. 'I am with you, Gandalf!'
'Gondor!' cried Boromir and leaped after him.

full scene is too long for one comment and cant be assed to make another but you get the idea

don't need to read to find religion, I just talk to god directly.

All you've done is read the words of men lmao. you're not hearing the words of god, you're reading the words of philosophers. and you're dumb enough to think that's god talking to you?
kek

Attached: balti.png (572x800, 585K)

They had strong backbone for being prime movie material that had something to be about besides action figures fighting

cringe

said the fag that can recite the opening to dark knight rises from memory

honestly sounds like the movie did it better

>There are multiple instances of people turning rabid should their precious capeshit be spoiled.
Case in point, this fucking site who runned a stupid sticky about spoilers as if endgame was some fucking special shit, but hey spoiling every single other movie and tv show is fair game, no sticky for any. Fucktards.

That movie is insanely shitty and Nolan is for plebs.

>implying you don’t

based schizo

because of an elaborate ironic inside joke, not because anyone thinks TDKR is a cinematic masterpiece

I would agree for that particular scene. The books have some excellent prose however and there is enough different between the two mediums that I would highly suggest giving the books a read or listening to the audiobooks

Attached: ride of rohirrim.png (857x534, 59K)

HE DIDN'T REPENT SO GOOD
WHO WANTS TO CONFESS NEXT?
TELL ME ABOUT SATAN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HORNS?
...LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A FALLEN SINNER

>MCU is the new Christianity
Poor Snyder

Attached: 71F0FE68-C5D7-445C-B9FD-B8F2AEE2832F.png (1280x536, 604K)

Anyone else think it would be really comfy to actually be unironically religious? I wish I could do it but I can't. I've tried, it doesn't work for me.

and Batman and Superman said "Martha"

did it ever occur to you that it's not about trying?

you can't just read a book and become religious because you want to

but of course, once you find the true path, you may find it's no longer easy to return to your previous state of unawareness

>dude just don't try
I didn't try for 25 years and nothing happened but alright

You need proof that it’s real.
I have had events happen to me that proved that karma is real and that prayer works.
It’s the truth. God is real.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly, but I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives all the same... and now it has or should I say... I have.

>proof

if one had proof, it wouldn't be a matter of faith, but of fact.

lurn

Attached: luuu.png (300x300, 128K)

let me tell you a story. It's about a blind man who is black. but through a simple oversight, no one ever bothers to inform him of his skin colour. He spends his whole life being black, but he never knows. could be 25 years. could be 560.

that's what you are. religious, but you can't see it. one day, I know that you will be awakened and your eyes will finally see.

Attached: xls.jpg (960x544, 129K)

i heard the same thing about black dick

poo in the loo

They also rewrite Star Wars in the style of Shakespeare and it it doesn't mean that Star Wars is literally on the level of Shakespeare. Get real. It's just a gimmicky book to give to nerds as a novelty present.

This was honestly the moment 4channel jumped the shark desu, endgame spoilers should have been on every single page and thread.

>Some loser types out a bunch of movies because he has nothing better to do with his life
>"It's a religion now"

No it's not, and you're feeding into the exact type of hysteria that Disney's marketing department thrives off of. Stop allowing dramatized headlines to dictate your reality, and you'll quickly realize your reality get's a lot less depressing.

Right, because that sure worked for star wars. Kids don't care about this shit. The only reason people our age care about this shit, or pretend to, is nostalgia because its a lowest-common-denominator type thing that normies can relate over. Once it gets exposed to the next generation, it just becomes generic fantasy franchise #2415

It actually did work for Star Wars though. This is 2 generations after the first Star Wars generation and people are still watching, though Disney may have fucked up now.

>I understood that reference

30 movies and that's all I remember

Have sex

I have always said that when mainstream religions fall out of favour, people will find new ones to latch onto.

Capeshit is really easy to make a religion. Especially when some of them are already gods.

Everyone here bitches and bitches about capeshit, rightfully so its repetitive garbage, but then turn around the theres 5 different threads on why KOTM is the second coming like jesus christ that piece of shit and hlf the movies that are circle jerked on this awful board are just capeshit. Go ahead and call me a mouse shill because that's all anybody does here not, I fucking hate this board it's actually the most useless one on this whole fucking site

that's not religion, that's a Dave Chappelle sketch

What's wrong with that?

That's great actually. Fantastic way of spotting disgusting nerds so we can bully them, like the david star of the jews.

I thought atheists were going to be the ones ultimately responsible for the collapse of society, but I guess it's actually going to be redditors with their emerging capeshit religion. What a world we live in, eh

wow, capeshits are amazing !

I got a lot of red in my books

>God
>karma
Retard.

In real life, pretty much all bullying will either get you arrested or fired. Better to live and let live.

Is the Black Widow movie a prequel/period piece?

So? The bible was some of the earliest capeshit, this is just full circle

What does this scene imply? I can't quite put my finger on it

>So? The bible was some of the earliest capeshit, this is just full circle

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Quote what? MCU movies have zero cultural impact, even the facebook memes about Thanos have long disappeared. Walking fucking Dead is more relevant than Marvel for fucks sake

that he is a pleb

>i made a big poopoo and i put it in your bed, i make big stinky poopoos you see BAZINGA
Wow great religion you got there copeshitters

how can you prattle on so melodramatically about faith and religion but also post autistic anime? you're like the yiff fags stoically obsessed with 9/11

That Superman is a messianic figure with human doubts but a godlike responsabilities. Quite on the nose but still deeper than any theme in the MCU if they have any at all

>better to live and let live
I used to think like that but if we bullied more maybe we wouldn't have soiboys donating thousands of dollars to thots or comic book nerds paying to watch a movie 100 times so it can beat another movie in the box office

Attached: tumblr_m7sy8s8Jwp1rcrd13o1_500.png (814x599, 494K)

that stupid fucking face.

Hard to be a God.

Faith is shit, gnosis is where it's at. Fuck the lying god, fuck traditionalists, and, most of all, fuck mortal flesh.

People were already tripping over kids in cinemas for spoiling purple man fight 4 and getting “Hygiene kits” to watch 12 hours of this trash. I’m surprised this didn’t happen earlier.

Attached: 6FB6954C-9C70-40C0-9666-584B6C9EF06E.jpg (436x320, 48K)

This thread is further proof that animetards are subhuman garbage.

thats from a french general in wwi and from commies in the spanish civil war

thats just how materialists cope with poverty

Have sex

lmaoing @ the SEETHING christcucks itt

I don't see anything besides an atheist retard chimping out.

There is only one true religion.

Attached: 1561043265428.jpg (540x720, 31K)

I saw q book with Back To The Future like that too. Guess people with a degree on Shakespere gotta make money somehow.

As depressing as White people quoting jewish mythology

Attached: 1530398682061.png (961x1912, 182K)

t.truthbomber

Precisely why they need a replacement religion.

>as if endgame was some fucking special shit
What's a film that would warrant it?

That image is retarded and was probably made by some /pol/tard muh heritage pagan LARPer. The people who were living in Israel 2000 years ago are completely different from the Ashkenazi Jews /pol/ likes to obssess over.

>Christfag
>posts anime and most likely has degenerate fetishes
Kill yourself you heretic

maybe read the new Testament before posting this ?

>snaps

>right in the infinity stones

>hey Spiderman, got something for me

>I like this one

>to the flying machine !

>wahhhhh not my actual shitskins

Is that the biggest bait you've got?

>muh heritage pagan LARPer

christcuckanity is cringe.

imagine worshiping a dead gay shitskin.

Attached: download (4).jpg (634x896, 72K)

It's not bait it's facts.

Yes, he is jewish.

It's a poor attempt at trying to come up with a comeback after having your retardedness exposed.

>It's a poor attempt at trying to come up with a comeback

What a bunch of wishful thinking.

Is it not? You didn't even try to deny what I said. Rather, you agreed with me, and then used a bad no-no word to appeal to emotion. Why this discussion is still going?

How's this any different from the real bible? Shit's all fantasy anyways.

I was thinking about this recently with all these weird incel bugmen that pay to see the latest avengers movie 100 times to help it at the box office.

these guys have nothing else going on in their lives so the MCU is everything to them.

Attached: D5CB5xYX4AYq9Jg.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

I hope they remember you

the marvel bible was made by /u/shonnyboymushi I wonder what that is from

>You didn't even try to deny what I said

Who cares about some irrelevant thing? You're so stupid, this isn't even a disscussion, you're not saying anything that matters and just keep pretending.

Attached: 1558210786947.jpg (1365x2048, 771K)

I'm not mad at this bible idea, just disappointed. Thwy could've made a cult revolving a better show or movie but it had to be capeshit. Of all the things, the most iconic thing of the 2010s is this mediocre franchise. Fuck normalfags and their shit taste.

None.

Will people realise they recycle dialogue like their own farts now? Literally every character says “what the hell!” in reaction to something big.

I've noticed this as well. I know some normies from uni, adult males, who are unironically excited about Endgame becoming the highest grossing film of all time. There is definitely a religious element to their appreciation and it weirds me out so much

I am writing a uni dissertation about these people, they are fascinating to me

Thats lame, but it guess it makes more sense than the actual bible.

Attached: guy fawkes fedora.jpg (680x796, 107K)

its called obsession and it makes outsiders cringe. Just like religion

Will you put it online? That would be interesting to read

Give me you number 1 argument for the existence of god

Have you ever read the Bible?

It unironically is though. The mcu has less contradictions than the bible does, christians just do mental gymnastics to cope.

I fucked a beautiful young male actor roughly after a chance meeting in a London pub. I’m a 4/10 in the face but he was such a messed up desperate faggot with daddy issues. He had to cancel an interview the day after. Only Lucifer could have set that up, so it’s proof God exists too.

>Only Lucifer could have set that up
Really? How do you know that is a good explanation and more importantly, how do you know it's the only explaination?

No, you have to find your own.

not really, except some small parts, and i wouldn't read the mcu bible either. Seems like a huge waste of time

what do you call these type of internet hikikomori?

this is actually how religions started. before copyright law you could take someone elses idea and put it in your own story. eventually someone smarter than you puts it in an actual good story and then you have 50 books about jesus, all written by different people, all of them fake. it's actually a good thing copyright law stops this. the era of false belief will soon come to an end and we can focus on truth.

Because it’s so surreal, and degenerate. I always thought I had a demon around, making me lucky. I got into a cult when I was 16, I’m out now but it was bona fide Satanism, and despite being a working class rough mannerless pleb I’m incredibly lucky.

I'm unironically a religious Christian. It's not that hard, just believe.

All quotes from a movie that came out 2 months ago.

Is it possible for someone to have that kind of surreal experience but it was a completely natural occurence and only seemed surreal to them?

>god is playing hide and seek
That's retarded, revelation isn't evidence because it can't be demonstrated.

But how often do you meet a guy like that? My brother has a toy of him and he has no idea I fucked him and stuff, and this beautiful little bastard, not only is he my sexuality he’s giving me the eye like a man in the Sahara looks at water? Coupled with my background in dodgy occult shit I think there’s more to it than the mundane. I mean, I imagined he’d be in America, but nah, he’s in London for a film.

DORMAMMU, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Me again, sorry, I get what you’re saying of course. It just felt like there was a magical charged vibe in the air that afternoon too. It was weird as fuck.

Yes we know you don't see a lot of things, that is clear by now

>h-hey try this artist's interpretation instead

Yes, both of them are complete fiction.

And that's unironically a good thing. Best role models a person can hope for.

>right in the infinity stones
this isn't real right?

It's funny because it just underlines how farcical religion is. Humans telling stories, other humans taking them seriously... business as usual on planet earth.

The end is nigh. I should become a prepper and learn how to grow vegetables and hunt animals.

If ancient peoples had mythologies featuring gods and heroes having various adventures, today we have sóyboys with their capeshit filling the hole the absence of religion left, which is also substituted with the worship of actors and "creators" as deities. Of course what we have is owned by corporations and that cultural entrenchment is used as a means of making money.

You remember those documentaries about comic book superheroes, well some of the scholars on those documentaries keep talking about how superhero and comic-book culture are our mythologies. Even the Hancock movie proclaims that those ancient deities that were once gods, demigods and such, are now called superheroes. Of course, if you remember the tales of Theseus, while he was traveling, he would encounter some rather evil supervillains and he would have to outsmart and kill them. Like that guy who tricks travelers into staying at his inn, and if they are too tall for the bed he provides, he chops off their limbs, if they happen to be too short, he stretches them using a torture device. Theseus had to dispatch a person such as that ancient supervillain. Theseus was remembered by the ancient Greeks as a hero or demigod.

Difference being myths are fables with an underlying moral theme. The only message you can get off Endgame is "if you're going to write a time travel story better not to fuck it all up this bad with the plotholes"

Shut the fuck up

Bane

Attached: Zack Snyder is aware of baneposting.png (3774x476, 1.44M)

>smug atheists are now a part of a corporate religion
pic related is their prayer hands

Attached: images.png (293x172, 9K)

Ancient people lived in their own shit and believed whatever religion was shoved down their throat by the local "holy" church

When will someone mutilate this dumb bitch

I'd rather people worship capeshit hero than some kike on cross or some goatfucker prophet

atleast we do it for fun instead of worshipping

it's hard to believe especially when there is no proof, i was raised as a christian but ended up an atheist

>I just talk to god directly
how exactly and what is he(she) saying

based, checked

Commandment #1: Thou shall not give any movie made by Disney a negative review

>I am Iron Man
>If we can't protect the earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it
>That's my secret... I'm always angry
>We have a Hulk
>We are groot
>I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!
>Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good

>perfectly balanced, as all things should be

> all these seething avapoors mad because their shitty Pocahontas rip-off will never get this treatment

Kek

Disney's gonna be the new religion. I mean look at all the rabid, blind fangirls/boys who suck off the mouse's products?

defolt

Attached: eks.jpg (474x251, 16K)

>reality is often disappointing

Remember to perform the holy sacrament of inserting the sacred plug into your rectum.

Attached: 1557100222550.png (866x503, 300K)

>he didnt rember the legendary next time baby quote
Never gonna make it

It's a big scene.

He didn't say religion is right. He was trying to say that atheist reddit users are hypocrites

Cringe

Attached: fedora lighter.jpg (336x340, 24K)

>Shitposting on Yea Forums is the same as a cringy redditor unironically worshipping his favorite capehomo

Exactly, it's just gonna be a quiptionary

There is no such thing as God, spirituality, the human soul or an afterlife. At least the MCU bible lets us pass on moral lessons that require no faith in anything. I think Captain America is the moral equivalent of Jesus

>At least the MCU bible lets us pass on moral lessons that require no faith in anything.

Ironic ... because your post makes me lose even more faith in humanity.

Whats your plan? No one buys that god shit anymore. We need a framework for. morality but you cant expect modern people to actually think mankind is some special creation that has a soul or that there is a creator. Popculture can be the new god that requires no faith in a silly abstraction

Tip

>popculture can be the new god that requires no faith in a silly abstraction

honestly if we get reduced to this I'd welcome the coming apocalypse whenever it happens.

Hes right. The bible is fantasy. Do you really believe there is a magic sky daddy?

How is rejecting the idea there is some magic genie granting wishes a step back?we are a materialistic society so we need a materialistic belief system

Why not cut the crap and start straight up worshipping Mammon?

Yeah, like Durango Kid? Please! Bad form!

Tbh every word you type is making me more depressed.

If all we have to look forward to is a life of worshipping cold, corporate Gods and then we die to nothingness I couldn't think of a worse predicament.

A horde of Disney-worshipping people running the world is also genuinely terrifying.

Thats reality. Humans arent special creations, we dont have an eternal soul, there is no such thing as spirituality. We just need to enjoy life

Why worship anything?

>we just need to enjoy life

Personally I couldn't enjoy life if that's the end result of it. Especially since 85% of life anyway is working a job and mundane shit (paying bills, etc.)

Also fuck capeshit and Disney. If that's our future golden idols we're fucked as a species.

>no such thing as spirituality
unironically kill yourself

At least Christcucks don't stoop as low as you spiritualfags. Wouldn't suicide accrue bad karma and stop you from achieving communion with the one true soul you believe in? Therefore, wishing it on others is hypocritical.

Daily reminder that white christians are outbreeding white liberal atheists. Religiosity and political views are largely heritable, enjoy your tranny utopia while you still can, current cultural trends will succumb to these demographic changes in the decades to come.

Yea Forums BTFO beyond all repair.

I... don't understand that reference

Atheism just gets cringier by the day at this point

the cumbrain everyone