I’m so lonely

Attached: B6C04637-E0F7-4684-A073-9AF02E189033.png (509x619, 8K)

Just bee yourself

same

Go back to r9k you fuck

Just bought a watch and realized the item is not as advertised, now going through the painful process of refunding and returning and the seller is a real pain in the boipussi.

Me too

Attached: 1549622354511.png (970x542, 257K)

me too lad, but I don't feel it so much because I am getting fuckin drunk tonight.

fucking leave you're annoying

nobody:

not a soul:

not a single person in the world:

whiny middle class white kid on Yea Forums: Wahhhhhhh my life is so hard, even though I've never experienced the slightest amount of oppression and have never had to work for anything in my life :(((((

>t. insecure brown person

>whiny middle class white kid on Yea Forums
People like OP tend to be mexican teens
if this was before bane cancer then you'd be right

>tfw people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

Attached: 1444270070045.jpg (211x250, 10K)

Attached: jew bug.jpg (700x437, 35K)

>white women won't date me, I'm oppressed
holy shit lmao

Cringy sociopath. Like an edgy teen but for you entire life.

Blacks and Mexicans don’t suffer from loneliness because they still value family and community. White parents let their kids stare at screens 14 hours a day and then start charging them rent when they turn 13 lmaoooo

Have sex you fucking moron

I realized I'm a master manipulator and can literally know what people want to hear within seconds of knowing them. I also realized men are much easier to manipulate, I can make them believe I'm a genius without effort. Then they'll talk about me to other people. It's fucking disgusting

I love running into people like you, any intelligent person can spot you from a mile away. It's so funny to stonewall you wannabe manipulators and watch you writhe and get frustrated that your mark isn't doing what you want them to.

I don't care

Samefag

go to r9k shitcunt zoomer. also ill yourself except unironically life will nver get better dumb shit zoomer

>neither have I but I have brown skin

i hope this is supposed to be ironic

yikes

go back to chapo soihouse or lurk moar before posting. you stick out.

we all are, user

just watch a tv-show

The genius thing about this is that it's pasta that manipulates a bunch of (you)'s.

>guy says he's lonely

Attached: 93024823498230.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

It isn't. I could have you agreeing with everything I say and eating out of my hand within minutes

Me too OP :[
Just look forward to the weekend, think of some good movies to watch

Attached: 1523833933683.png (399x388, 120K)

Based and Sociopathpilled.

give me a rundown on how to do this if you're not a larper

Based

I know right? It's like has he ever spent a weekend alone cause you got sick and you're scrolling through your friends instagrams seeing all of the parties you missed out on that one weekend?

at least u aren't a negro op

Attached: 1549653420693.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

me too
i cant even whine on r9k because normalfags ruined it

kek. haven't seen this pasta in years

D E V I L I S H

Shit dude that's scary as fuck

Hit a little too close to home sweaty?

Pretty easy. Be born with that skill. Also 99% of people are morons and only care about banal shit, but they don't bother to learn about it, since curiosity is no longer a human trait. So once you start learning facts about anything and you're prepared to talk about it that's it. Don't go overboard or they'll resent you. Doesn't work if you're balding, fat or a manlet

using your friend as a human shield. the old man in the background survived who wasn't with them and one of the thugs

Who is your favorite poster on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1428813070176.jpg (396x385, 31K)

this meme fucking sucks

Attached: 1532923386667.jpg (250x225, 8K)

the "this is my son big hoss" poster! It's probably always the same guy

GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1544127958381.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

onions

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

based as fuck

Attached: joker skating.png (842x926, 547K)

Attached: iloveyou.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Cringe

music all caps poser and "for me it's colin quinn"