Yea Forums is back

>Yea Forums is back

PIZZA TIME

Attached: hmlspst6qjo11.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcvDue7tnlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1560965765482.jpg (680x440, 71K)

People like her should at least tip the driver. It's usually not our fault when we deliver your pizza to you late. It's typically because our boss or manager is taking too many orders for the drivers to be able to handle in a timely fashion. Don't shoot the messenger, just leave a bad yelp review and blame the restaurant itself.

Stop coming here and taking all my bandwith redditors.

Post the other one

Preach it, wagie

Look at the boxes, they are all crushed and shit. Also, they'd be all fucked up with him swinging and shit all over new york

>site goes down two days in a row
FUCK YOU GOOKMOOT AHHHHHHHH

That's his boss' fault for not having enough drivers working the shift. I think Peter was late to work, so he's at least partly to blame, but a smart boss has situations like that covered.

>alright dig in

Attached: 23b49fc0d77511ce.jpg (1052x789, 347K)

>what's the difference between a Jew and pizza
>the pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven

Raimi, I get it, but did Peter really need to say that every time he delivered a pizza in the trilogy?

Wait, you actually watched the movie?

Yeah, but it's been a few years.

based

>Yea Forums is back
SNEED TIME

bump

mama fuckin mia

who's the spic on the left?

David Blaine

was it an internet thing? i couldn't connect to anything except pandora while at the gym

what did he mean by this

Attached: spiderman raimi.webm (1280x528, 546K)

You're out Norman

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!
>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I'VE SACRIFICED!?

Woah woah, cool it with the antisemitic remarks Osborne

OUT OF THE CLOSET

OUT OF YOUR MIND

Attached: spode.png (393x258, 226K)

>I SACRIFICED my fruitcake

you're out of touch
I'm out of time

I don't get the purpose of vests, just put on a damn coat if you're cold

he also shot web at one of the clises

how does one cook something such as this?

who tied the bungee cord around the boxes and completely destroyed at
least one of the pizza?
Best case this faggot isn’t getting a tip, worst case I’m calling the store to raise holy hell with the manager and leaving a bad yelp review that mentions him by name

if you look closely the pieces are cut into slices

Who are you responding to?

Me on the right

this guy making excuses

They're all beautiful until they come snarlig into your trust fund.

A word to the "not-so-wise" about your kike girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast.

Holy shit, too much redpill to handle

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Fucking faggot

Post the non-shopped one

It's almost always the boss or manager's fault. Don't take it out on us. We try really hard to get your food to you both intact and within a reasonable timeframe. Problems with your food are usually our bosses or managers' faults.

Yes, that's how a pizza is normally cut

fucking retard

no shit you ask how its cooked obviously its not cooked as a whole its cooked in pieces hence the cut pieces

Attached: 1514076559102.jpg (279x312, 19K)

I liked how in the video game's pizza delivery sidequest they actually had a pizza damage meter to show how badly you damaged the pizza. If you did a bunch of cartwheels and backflips on the way the pizza would be a mess and the customer would complain .

>tfw we will never ever get an HD remaster of this or the LOTR games

Attached: 1516605726368.jpg (583x583, 36K)

Yeah, it's big. So what. Anybody can make shit bigger. Pic related is a true innovator

Attached: the deepest dish.jpg (770x578, 109K)

You're both correct

this. couldn't that give someone AIDS or something.

'za?

Attached: 1489542919951.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

why the fuck would anyone like deep dish pizza?

Attached: pizzas.webm (800x800, 1.28M)

>My first time was when May and I met a black man at a restaurant. He hit on her and passed her number to her while she was eating. She invited him to sit and talk and took his number "to be polite." She came home and told me about it and I told her she should call and just see what he wanted. We had already talked about cuckolding and she knew she had the green light with anyone she found attractive. They talked and became quite good friends. He even knew about me and as I drove her home from work or to run errands, she would talk to him. One night he invited her out for dinner and she told me she thought this would be the night. She got ready, shaved nicely for him and told me to pick out an outfit. I choose something sexy but not too revealing. All night my heart was pounding and racing, the unknown was fucking her. Were they already fucking, where were they fucking, how was he taking her, is he better than me, is she satisfied? About 10pm she called and told me they had been holding hands, kissing and hugging but nothing more.....then she said he wanted her to spend the night with him and she told him yes. I was shocked, I felt like my stomach was in a knot and I have to admit I felt jealous as hell. She came home the next morning, kissed me and told me all the details while stroking me. They fucked 3 times, including right before he dropped her off to me and she kissed me seconds after being tongued and felt up by her lover. They ended up being friends and lovers for a little over a year but sadly no longer speak. I'll never forget that night and it's helped me to accept the lovers since.

Wow they really did 180 the Uncle Ben character?

Attached: Spider-Man-Uncle-Ben.jpg (1400x700, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qcvDue7tnlQ

if you try this it's best to strain out the sauce because it's way too much and the pizza won't cook well. just look at that end shot. the cheese is just melted and the bread is well done. what a fucking mess. I use canned spaghetti though.

most morbidly obese people have a certain deeply rooted self-loathing so they stuff their face with the most unhealthy things they can find in a search for both gratification and, eventually, death.

Attached: 07557724654.png (555x644, 553K)

what if my chest is cold but my arms are warm?

Literally me

>eating dairy in 2019
enjoy your acne and fucked up digestive system

>being non-white in 2019
enjoy your low iq and absolute dogshit gdp per capita

cheese lovers

holy based

Attached: 1556449265412.jpg (700x467, 60K)

>Yea Forums is black
FINNA BOUTA EAT THESE 'ZAS

Attached: 1516575618819.webm (450x252, 2.98M)