Thoughts? I really liked matchstick men. Is it similar?

Thoughts? I really liked matchstick men. Is it similar?

Attached: 50E1ED17-361F-4857-A84A-85602D37C87C.jpg (220x350, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Swt3d5Xntog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excellent movie

This but unironically.

Kino of the highest order. literally /ourguy/ the movie

fun and very dark. a few seconds of drindl titty. first guy to get milkshaked.

What is this sucking and chucking rocks?

I actually really like this movie, I like the bleak nature of the humor

It’s non-anti-unironically well made

even when I saw it in theaters as a young guy who couldn't relate I remembered enjoying it, but now it resonates with me on a deep level

It's good, nothing like the profoundly retarded Matchstick Men.

Wow i watched this last night. What are the must see cage movies?

Ghostrider

Matchstick men and joe

It's not similar but it's very good.

Leaving Las Vegas
Raising Arizona
Wild At Heart
Adaptation
Bringing Out the Dead

>Is it similar?
No, it's good though.

Bad Lieutenant

Great choices.

I watched this with a group of friends like 12 years ago. They all absolutely hated it but we were retarded 17 year olds so I don't actually know what I thought of it. I can't remember a thing about it other than the nude scene. I remember something about a bow and arrow.

Lord of War
Snake Eyes

Attached: MV5BMTA4NjE3OTk1MzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDMwMTk1Mjgx._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 99K)

This but with my mom. She said it hit hard and all I remember was thinking about how I wanted to snack on tirs and have a bow and arrow

>profoundly retarded Matchstick Men

Uh, wrongo. Granted, I haven't seen Matchstick Men since I went to see it in the theaters, but I liked it. He listens to Frank Sinatra, and that girl is qt in the kind of qt girl that everybody seems to go out with at some point for a while.

Cage's best role
I fucking love this film

patrician taste m8

you can try 8MM if you're a Cage fan. Joaquin Phoenix is in it too

Yeah. Now watch it again, but this time take notice of the plot.
Then think about how unlikely it is for that plot to happen.

Great film.

Is Cage the ultimate plebfilter

Yes, you can tell how stupid someone is by asking them about Nick Cage

this was worth a watch, ending kinda meh though

I think con men are generally just addicts hustling money, not career professionals, so the whole premise is out there. I liked the first two seasons of Lost, but it's not like all that's something likely to happen. Movies are usually about characters going through changes, not documenting events.

I watched it randomly and it was actually pretty good

But in LOST there was supernatural thing going on. For the Matchstick Men plot to make any sense, one of the characters should be able to have God-like omnipresence powers. And the word for that is retarded.
And I get that you will go all defensive, because it is insulting to you. But it is what it is.

Yeah, you're just wrong. Sure, the plan depends on Cage not calling his ex, which is a pretty big gamble, but I think if you're a stickler for realism, a movie about a phobia-plagued confidence man with a partner and a mortgage would rub you the wrong way no matter what long con was being pulled. Hate to hear what you think about any of the Oceans 11 series, or even something like The Spanish Prisoner.

Nice Kafka trap, though. If you actually had an argument, you wouldn't need it, but it's nice nonetheless.

I cannot fucking believe this has not been posted yet.
youtu.be/Swt3d5Xntog

Agreed. 5/10

His new one Mandy was pretty cool schlock