Just caught my gf of 6 years cheating on me

>just caught my gf of 6 years cheating on me

any kinos for this feel? I'm absolutely devastated and just want to fall asleep to some sad shit.

Attached: 1462997488409.gif (583x583, 560K)

S11E5 of the Simpsons
Sneed always cheers me up

kill yourself for dating a 6 year old you stupid pedo

oh look your "unicorn" showed its true nature

you made this thread yesterday night

Attached: bfd9z994q2121.jpg (768x768, 57K)

Why haven't you taken the solitary raising horses on a ranch pill yet?

Return to pakistan for one, ackmed

I'm still hurting man.

green text pls

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

murder her
seriously

>gf
who gives a shit? its not like she was your wife

You can literally say that about every single thread on the catalog at any given point

Don't take it so hard bro. Just act like you don't care and she'll come right back. The worst thing you can do is cry about it. Trust me I've made that mistake. If you just ignore it, she'll fall back in line and admire you even more.

This. Don't be a cuck OP. If you don't then she did the right thing by cheating because you're a beta.

Attached: her_ost.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Hang in there, man. Try not to regret the good times you had with her, but also try to move on ASAP. A quick hookup or even a good date with someone else always helps, in my personal experience

Attached: riding duck.png (529x621, 838K)

Didn't we have e this thread yesterday?

Why would you want a whore back? You're right he should pretend not to care as to not embarrass himself and give the roastie points down the line by showing how creepy he was.

>yesterday night
>not last night
the absolute state of this bored

Attached: A1mcP1GE6hL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1.38M)

Terrorizers

Cuck.

LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, Galaxy Quest helped me take my mind off stuff

>got cucked twice in two days
OP is a fucking loser lmao

Is it ok to think that infidelity should be illegal, even though I'm a white guy not subscribing to any desert religions

I'm the guy she was sleeping with

It means your a cuck worried about a girl cheating on you.

this
unironically start sneedposting OP, you can never be in a bad mood with your sneedbros and you will quickly realize that tommacco and gucci loafers are more important than some dumb thot

>gf
get out normie

Attached: 1559091147640.png (4096x2304, 794K)

This.
One step further though. Bang fat chicks and ugly girls. By doing this you will realize that you're too good for some people and you will feel shitty, but your pride will eventually go up when you reject their calls and avoid them.
You just have to climb back up the ladder

Unironically this, Based and Sneedpilled.

I thought I was the other guy she was sleeping with.

he would most likely fuck them

Augustus outlawed adultery so you're good.

Go on a multi day backpacking and/or canoeing trip.

Then start lifting heavy when you get back.

Or watch "Escanaba in Da Moonlight"

Yes since it's the number one leading cause of broken families. Only mentally ill degenerates defend adultery.

you're a fat incel lol no girl would sleep with you

why are you so mean

it should only be illegal for women though

>Turned down sex from multiple women over the past few years, still a virgin to this day
>Want a loving relationship badly but can't bring myself to ever start one because of how shitty women act nowadays

if IF IF I ever cheated on a spouse or gf I would bury that shit so fucking hard. I swear these girls want to get caught just so they can see how much it affects their guys

Thor: The Dark World

The Great Gatsby it will Red Pill you and make you sure you will never think with your dick

Attached: 81Y2m+fNCbL.jpg (1400x2135, 337K)

>he's never cheated
fucking cuck

Please don't roleplay or shitpost, sweatie

>girls always attracted to me
>had non-meme ocd
>afraid of getting an std
>afraid they would get freaked out at my weird rituals (probably would)
>would always decline going places
>rejected one girl and everyone hated me because she "got the courage to ask me"
>everyone starts thinking you are gay because they notice you don't ask anybody
>start thinking you are even weirder when you don't go out with dudes

Beta cuck. I send nude pics of the girls I pick up at the bar to my gf. You have to assert dominance.

I know it's hard to imagine having sex for a beta orbiter like you but I have sex a lot. With all types of girls.

What are you some rituals you have?

Learn how to take it like a man if shit happens. There's nothing worse than cucking yourself out of a life you could have lived and die with many regrets just because you're afraid to get hurt/rejected/made a fool of.

Attached: mfw.jpg (479x536, 81K)

>kinos
Why the fuck does this even mean

Hilarious how a man rejecting a woman once is some horrible thing to do while men getting rejected constantly, over and over, is completely fine.

What a great fucking post. If this was Yea Forums I’d go off on a tangent about why this book is so wonderful.

Get a big female dog (like a golden retriever or something) and constantly talk about and show people pictures of her to freak people out even more.

Yes. Even in the cucked west legal adultery is an anomaly. Many US states still have adultery laws.

God’s plan homie

Nice trips but you're full of shit. Tell it to all the guys in prison over a false accusation, or all the guys who are stuck paying alimony for some bitch ex and paying support for kids that probably aren't even theirs. Just having a relationship now can literally destroy your life.

>of 6 years cheating
Lol what a brainlet of a cuck you should be to not notice this shit for fucking 6 YEARS
Anyway, WANTED is the movie you seek.
It's totally about you and for you. Except that a guy in the end gets his revenge not like you beta cuck.

Attached: wanted-gif-7.gif (500x213, 213K)

Les parapluies de Cherbourg

Attached: 1408468222602.jpg (320x240, 23K)

You're a literal virgin dude. Just get laid next time you get the opportunity and get it out of your system, and maybe your incel mentality will go away. Stop letting Yea Forums and the internet shape your view of reality.

Attached: 1507744602429.png (891x800, 338K)

I feel like if any of you whiny Red Pill fucks took that book to heart you'd change your tune about how you look at the world.

>In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.

>“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”

>Reddit Spacing
Yikes.

1/2 of all marriages end with the man getting cucked by divorce laws. It's as real as it gets.

did she get BLACKED?

Just jerk off to the thought of her getting railed by someone with a bigger cock than you. That's what I'd do.

I have never wanted just some shallow hookup. I only want a loving relationship with just one girl. This used to be very common and simple to get but the stupid worthless boomers and their disgusting 60s/70s sexual revolution ruined everything. Those "good" women either don't exist now or are long since taken before they're even 20 because of how rare and in-demand they are. Relationships for men now are just a Sword of Damocles and I can't participate in them. I hate the loneliness but I would rather be lonely than be under constant threat of having my life destroyed.

not having relationships will destroy your life

based