See you space cowboy

see you space cowboy

Attached: 20190620_190415.png (720x980, 807K)

he's naked???

Who cares? Fuck off

go sperg elsewhere retard

>gray hair
>wrinkes

>gray hair
>wrinkes

THAT'S MY SPIKE ALRIGHT

*grey

autism

John Cho is cool and everything, but he's a terrible choice for Spike. If Keanu Reeves was willing to make a piece of shit like replicas, I bet he would've been down for Bebop. Ezra Miller could've been good too.

Does John Cho live inside of a meat smoker?

Nobody:

Literally nobody:

Not even a single soul:

Hollywood: "Let's make Spike an old man!"

die

Based

epic

I'd like to take a bite out of him if he does. What kind of seasoning do you think he rubs down with?

I know a lot of people younger than 27 with a lot more greys

Onions sauce, brown sugar, garlic, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper.

Wait... women watch anime?

Sounds delicious. I call his ribs.

He honestly looks the part except he's like 10 years too old. Same problem with the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 live action movie, where Jotaro was simply way too old

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>old chink playing a lanky jew cool guy bounty hunter
ok computer

He's actually German, Jewish and Amerindian

John Cho is too old to play Spike, he looks like he is over 50. Keanu Reeves is finally starting to show his age, and he looks maybe a decade younger than Cho. Why not Keanu?

looks like a 50 year old man who owns a ramen noodle joint

He’s Korean I’m not sure what the racial slur should be

His hair needs to be blown out way more. Though regardless the show is going to be certified ass because there’s nothing left to do with it. The anime is genuinely perfect and emulation will Becker with scorn and new episodes will be terrible because it’s netflix. Also have they announced anything about the music? The fact that I haven’t heard anything about it makes me worried

Attached: 8BE1752C-E373-4832-8A8D-14D85F132BDC.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

Attached: martin.jpg (640x480, 43K)

fat ones do

>reboot Sulu is as old now as real Sulu was in Star Trek III.

Attached: 756493.jpg (472x853, 44K)

>fitlhly corean playing a japanese anime heroe

FUCK AMERICA

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Every girl I know who watches anime is fat. Why are women so fucking predictable, the rest watch Netflix shows and The Office and Brooklyn 99.

this dude is so fucking OLD

Is that his dad in the picture? I don't know any memes about how asian men age.

Don't forget girls who exclusively watch Grey's Anatomy on repeat

>Spike is older than Jet

Feels so wrong

Attached: 1462291976040.jpg (1000x666, 419K)

he looks like an anime character in one piece

Calm down Kazuki

b&r

Attached: FAC0C0F8-61DB-40CD-A52F-1AF821E902DF.png (1024x768, 280K)

Spike is clearly supposed to be 27. No one over 35 should play Spike.

is that harold goes to white castle?
jfc JUST

If you spell it as ‘gray’ I hope you get cancer.

>The anime is genuinely perfect
It’s a 6/10 at best.

I don’t think Cho is right for the part but bro, that movie came out 15 years ago. Surely you’re not that oblivious to the passage of time?

Pretty racist they cast an Asian just because it’s an anime. Spike is obviously white. Also, Jet isn’t a nig, and Faye isn’t a goblina.

looks like a fucking old man

t. watches slice of life garbage

Spike’s appearance is based on a Japanese actor, he’s not white.

What did he mean by this?

a merc who lives in space would look haggard and old for his age

>Also, Jet isn’t a nig

Attached: 6534866949.png (500x375, 192K)

this post is infuriating and kino at the same time

t. only watches whatever airs dubbed on Toonami

I meant that associating an actor with a role from 2004 and acting surprised that he’s aged since then is either dishonest or autism.

Who the fuck is spike seagle?

If they were gonna make him old they should have just gotten Keanu.

Yep, knew it.

I mean he did a Harold & Kumar in 2011 too and desu I can't name another role he's even done.

Spike is actually German, Jewish and Amerindian (migrants from east Asia, therefore east Asian).

Well even taking that into consideration, 2011 was eight years ago.

He looks like an old, beaten down, salary man who wasted his youth and has a drinking problem. About as far from Spike as you can get.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Goda also used the actor as inspiration for a character

Are we at that point with cowboy bebop now? That’s a shame, oh well since one fat guy on the internet told me it’s mediocre I believe that now

and name one role John Cho has done since 2011 then faggot? You can't!

Go back to your Darling in the Franxx threads.

Star Trek

The Star Trek reboot movies, dummy.

oh wow, he was Sulu. I literally thought he was dead until now. Some actor from that reboot actually died and I thought it was John Cho until this thread.

He didn't even look that old, maybe mid 30s, when he was in Selfie five years ago. He has aged very rapidly in his mid 40s, which isn't unusual for East Asian dudes.

gray is the american spelling
grey is the english spelling

I have no idea what that is. The only really good anime series ever made are Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. Note that I said anime series, not films. There are several good anime films.

>has the Spike haircut
no lol? Spike has a jewfro, that's what he's supposed to have. Dude is a jew

He was in s thriller last year I don’t remember the name of it but it got good reviews.

He's actually German, Jewish and Amerindian.

yeah and in the first reboot movie they had him break out a future foldy katana
that was 10 years ago and would be called racist today

>Netflix
So is Julia going to be a gay trans black man?

Space dandy samurai champloo yuyu hakusho paranoia agent

>German, Jewish, and Amerindian
>Jewish
So he's Jewish

Partially, yes.

Tbf there is a reason a character like Spike would come from Japan, you don't have much of a choice but to waste your youth working long hours and getting drunk with coworkers, while living through some fictional character.

You call it racist, I call it bacist.

Zipperhead

I thought that was the name of the band doing the music for the new show lol

More lols your grace?

Attached: 1503582571425.png (1025x1107, 243K)

How awesome would it be if kikes didn't run Hollywood? I bet a live action Cowboy Bebop could actually be pretty good. The casting of this one already shows that kikes have ruined it.

Okay I was trolling a bit, still. Most anime series are straight up garbage for people that don’t like typical anime tropes. It’s genuinely weird that Cowboy Bebop still mostly stands alone as far as having a broader appeal to non-weeb audiences.

Jews aren't the problem. Jewish nerds are the problem. If Chad, Israeli Jews were running the show, things might be different.

Thank you. I mean, I would say 7, and some episodes are 10/10 but it's overrated as a whole. Champloo was better and Evangeillion is the best.

> Spike is obviously white
he's wither jewish or a mix of jewish and Japanese
>Jet isn’t a nig
I, as well asm out fans thought of him as black. probably due to his voice actor
>Faye isn’t a goblina
you're right, she's singaporean

I don't think so

Attached: download (1).jpg (768x433, 54K)

Weird coincidence: Spike Jonez’s real name is Adam Spiegel.

Spike is German, Jewish and Amerindian.
Jet isn't black based on his appearance.
Faye is three quarters white, one quarter east
Asian and she lives in Singapore.

Honestly he could look like Spike, but the man is 50 & it shows badly

Unless they rewrite it to have Spike old & tired, they might work, maybe?

Based Japanese autistic obsession with blood lineage.

It’s because it has very western sensibilities and a short sweet story. Most anime’s go on to long or are waaaaay to Japanese to appeal to a broader American audience. Though how popular is it in japan? I learned recently that Trigun never caught on to heavily in japan as it did in the west and I wonder if cowboy bebop got the same treatment

S. Craig Zahler, Stanley Kubrick and John Milius might disagree.

A fucking gorean. A million nips did not die in the bombing of Haruhishima for this.

Is one of them a waxwork of him?

better than having a nigger tbqh

Good point. I personally think 26-ish episodes is the perfect sweet spot for anime. Of course I used to watch DBZ and Naruto when I was younger but everyone acknowledges the huge number of filler episodes for those types of shows.

Do they have leathery, wrinkled faces and slack eyebrows that hang down over their eyes?

Wonder if it really is just

>Toonami showed it, so it was big in the West

Or if there really was some reason concerning cultural tastes why certain stuff that's big in US or UK didn't stand out in Japan.

Is there anyone still into Tenchi Muyo ? That was really big on Toonami when I was in elementary school.

I wonder what breed the dog will be.

Cowboy Bebop had an excellent English dub and was very western influenced. Very comparable to the Metal Gear Solid series now that I think about it.

I think it depends on the story, I personally prefer to read manga than watch anime so I don’t get bogged down in filler luckily but if the filler is used well I think it can be fine

What time was it usually on air? Even edited I can’t see Cartoon Network airing it earlier than 10 o’clock

Ok that makes sense. I never watched the dub, but the comparisons to the cinematic style of MGS are on point, and they came out around the same time.

That’s a yikes from me dawg

Attached: CBB85281-849D-4704-8C37-FCF0DB3136C3.jpg (500x300, 41K)

I remember it being on about 530 or 6? I watched a couple episodes, it was raunchy but nothing too crazy, probably heavily edited.

There's literally nobody that currently exists that can play Faye

They cast a Husky. At least it’s not a Pit I guess.

Alexandra Daddario. Not perfect, but better than most.

i hate this modern style of writing

He would've been such an awesome spike

15 years ago.

disgusting
based 50 year old Spike

(you) deserve it I guess.

It's low hanging fruit to post like that though. Fuck you.

Attached: do the dadario.webm (640x640, 1.9M)

I don't mean to question your intelligence, but you're a cretinous moron. Not any big tit whore can act or look like Faye

>you will never be rich enough to expose your autism in public with no worries of repercussions.

A major issue right now in Hollywood is they aren’t blooding young 20-something actors and actresses anymore, leading to a dearth of said thespians in that age group for adaptations that require them.

Shes got great tits

He would be a good part 6 Jotaro.

I know it's not current, but I can see Selma Blair circa Hellboy pulling off Faye.

Attached: Hellboy-Selma-Blair.jpg (1600x1067, 154K)

>I don't mean to question your intelligence
I mean to question yours. I didn't just pick some random big-tittied slut. I picked ALEXANDRA fucking DEDDARIO. She's got the face. She's got the body. She's got the tits. AND, more importantly, she's got the personality. She'd be great!

based

Is this the Moscone Center in San Francisco?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Damn he got fucking old.
This is what he looked like 10 years ago.

Attached: Star-Trek-John-Cho-Sulu.png (618x412, 433K)

Yep, just like him!

Attached: cowboybebop.jpg (1868x1770, 439K)

>same person that casted away Spike to a Korean man

Kys

Wow, I take back everything I said.

This is some real shit tier casting.

That's not me.

He was already in his mid 30's when the franchise started.

>source:my ass

Might as well be. Faye isn't some white bitch

>Champloo was better and Evangeillion is the best.
ahaha

Attached: 1374486551428.jpg (500x500, 77K)

look, the reality is, a skilled enough team can make series work even with the wrong actors. as long as they're decent actors despite having the wrong appearance for the character

i don't think that's the case here though. i can't remember the last time i've watched a western adaptation of anything (not just anime) that i've liked.

She's not white. She's three quarters white and one quarter Asian.
What is he then? He's a mixed guy with a Germanic last name. He's atleast part German or Jewish and he definitely has some east Asian ancestry.

Nicky Larson

Would of still preferred Keanu as Spike, but i'm fine with John

Attached: giphy (54).gif (366x229, 971K)

keanu would be better

I agree

John Cho is a horrible choice
Too old, Keanu even at this age would be a better choice because at least hes done action movies

stop trying to put that homo ezra miller into everything

I agree.

Okay. Sorry. I regretted it immediately I think.

You ain't user

Attached: Wick_Knife.gif (480x201, 1.2M)

Gook.

You ain't wrong user. I can't fucking spell for shit

>gray hair
>wrinkes

>Spike Spiegel hair
That's like saying pic related has Goku hair.

Attached: dragonball-evolution.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

U mad? He's a great actor and undeniably would have been a better Spike.

Nice quads

cowboy bebop is uncastable

Attached: 1548257737005.gif (500x270, 978K)

For what it's worth, i would choke you to death with my bare hands irl

Attached: 1462021129534.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Samefag

Stop typing like this

Attached: cbb cast.jpg (725x1101, 227K)

Wtf bros? I thought Asians didn't age.

this nigga look like Confucius he's straight up fucking 70 why is he playing a young reckless laid back flexible jeet kun do space bounty hunter?

Now that's kino

is this the new greentexting?

>Jew
Cringe. His ancestry isn’t specified.

brody is too goofy to be spike

vin diesel is too cringe to be jet

good picks otherwise

Yea Forums btfo!?

It's obviously a sequel, twat.

>An asian playing Spike
nah

>obviously white
Why do weeb incels love projecting their headcanon?

Attached: reddit BTFO.jpg (728x1134, 103K)

>hair is casting
I keep FUCKING telling you, but you never FUCKING listen.

I honestly don't even care about the retarded casting choices
it's the "woke" writing that's gonna destroy the show

dumb fuck

I don't wish you death, you need to keep suffering.

>manga
>canon

Fuck keanu and fuck ezra. Ill take cho over them.

based af

Hasnt anyone seen desert punk? Jesus christ, its like pulling teeth with you people

no one cares about your shitty anime

Some things aren't meant to be.

Attached: bebop.jpg (400x266, 29K)

Seething virgin

Meh just rewatch the original, live action remakes of anime are shit 99.9% of the time.

Attached: mr hilter.jpg (660x375, 38K)

he's old as fuck

I hate you but I also chuckled

and asian too

Should've cast Keanu instead.

Honestly i look more like spike and im blonde.

so this...is twitter humor....whoa...

>tfw have had gray hairs since 5th grade.

Attached: 90s female rap duo.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

True but I'm glad he's not involved with the Netflix version, I wouldn't want Keanu sinking with that ship, Netflix are shit at live action adaptations. Cavill has already sealed his fate with Witcher, I can't see that being anything more than mediocre at this point, it's a shame because he's a fan but the people making it are the worst kind for the job.

So no I wouldn't want Keanu doing a Cavill, the studio would spend all their money hiring him and the rest of the cast would be literal who's/diversity hires.

Attached: Cast_WW_Horizontal_alt-a4175e1.jpg (620x413, 45K)

Are you black?

Get out of here with those Facebook-tier memes

Keanu said he's too old for the role.

Hair Dye and Makup. Win!

Sorry, but if you can't keep an open mind with humor, instead of being a pretentious douche... you'll never be happy and die early.

I love these posts so much

kys

why do you people care for a western life action remake of an anime? not one of them has been good. get a fucking life holy shit sage

Because it's all I got!

ghost in the shell was unironically good though. sjws didnt like it that the main character was white (like she is in the original anime movie) so they published trash articles about it and you bought it hook line and sinker.

tbqh they couldve went with a light hispanic

or just a white guy. the guy has white guy hair. literally has "locks"

>Let's make Spike not Keanu Reeves

>light hispanic
kind of what I meant, I don't think any kind of white guy tho
imho Southern european (Spaniard/Italian) man or a Southern european man with Amerindian influence
"light hispanic" = castizo = mostly southern euro with amerindian blood
idk I just always thought of him as a light hispanic guy, same with Mugen from Samurai Champloo

isn't this how niggers and 13 year olds with bad parents type on twitter

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Make the call Dabid

Attached: 190519-lino-facioli-game-of-thrones.jpg (700x524, 38K)

BASADO BASADO BASADO

Doesn't look completely wrong, will still be hot garbage though, fuck kikeflix

Attached: soul-red-yusaku-matsuda-japanese-movie-poster.jpg (500x709, 76K)

problem is the lack of charisma in cho or whatever his name is

my girlfriends not fat and she watches anime.

Attached: dr mario.png (421x421, 175K)

No the problem is that it never should be adapted unless it was from a stylish culturally literate master doing his own spin on it with real creative freedom even if it meant alienating fans. The whole appeal of bebop is like Tarantino's movies, it's a collage of thousands of intertextual references filtered through Watanabe's pop sensibilities, it's Lupin III, Godard, jazz, spaghetti westerns, spaceships, existentialism and noir movies etc. A Netflix committee TV remake is the opposite of a passion project by an artist fully realizing his vision and at the peak of his talent and studio's technical excellence, it's only going to copy the superficial aspects without ever evoking the true substance and charm of the original. They could have gotten the best actor possible and it'd still be garbage.

Is this the new meta to farm for (You)s?

I completely agree with you. Also, I loved John Cho in the Harold & Kumar movies and I don't mind that he looks older now because he IS older now since it's been 15 years since the first Harold & Kumar movie came out and I think John might be good as Spike.

Fuck off faggot, 'gray' is the phonetically correct spelling. Words should be spelled exactly the way they sound for the sake of consistency.

Reddit/Twitter shit fuck you

Nah, Keanu is good but fuck Ezra. I'll take Cho over Ezra any day.

Really? When?

Kino casting, breh.

>it's a Faye's whole subplot is tanning and showing her tits episode

Attached: Faye.jpg (960x720, 137K)

Gochujiang

why does this format trigger Yea Forums incels so much

Attached: 751112B5-0C3D-4A68-85DC-7A603532C8DA.jpg (448x518, 47K)

My gf does this shit. Any show where its constantly people bickering and crying is her favorite. Only show she recommended me that I liked was Sex in the City.

I don't know but hold on to your cheeks, buttercup because it's gonna get a whole lot more b-b-based up in here, chief.

absolutely based

Attached: loteria-de-navidad-anuncio-loteria-de-navidad.jpg (640x241, 18K)