Where is the content

What do we pay them for? No detective pikachu. No john wick. No aladdin. No shaft. No men in black.

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJ11rVsZ1MY
thedailybeast.com/max-landis-8-women-accuse-hollywood-filmmaker-of-emotional-and-sexual-abuse-were-not-people-to-him
hbsslaw.com/cases/max-landis-sexual-harassment
youtu.be/DR-Dry8Qb4A
youtu.be/cn4fW0EInqw?t=236
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwt7GpAWfMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they just reviewed more capeshit last week

>What do we pay them for?
Imagine paying for imaginary friends. HAHAHAHA what a loser.

They're hiding until the Max Landis stuff dies down

Why the fuck would anyone want them to review detective pikachu, what kind of retarded faggot even goes to see that movie or gives the slightest shit about it one way or the other?

Donating money is not paying them. There was no implicit agreement that they would use said money for what you want. Donating money is a show of support and expecting it to be reciprocated somehow is kind of like befriending an attractive woman and then getting mad when sparks didn't instantly fly. What are you, Christian?

Did they really delete the Max Landis videos? That's pretty fucking gay.

>pay them
Lmao.

You might as well as why the fuck would anyone watch the shitty movies they review on BotW/WotW

youtu.be/GJ11rVsZ1MY

Missed those. What happened?

What happened?

pay pigs are pathetic incels lmao. mike and jerry dont give a shit about you but keep paying

they're all still up dude

no they arent incel

>jerry
>implying you're not the most obsessed with this guys autismo in this board

Actual specific accusations this time, including court documents.
thedailybeast.com/max-landis-8-women-accuse-hollywood-filmmaker-of-emotional-and-sexual-abuse-were-not-people-to-him

lmao look at dis salty RLM pay pig incel

how's the dox going

>Where is the content
rlm has such a fanbase that they could release one video per year and nobody would bitch about because heaven forbid somebody criticizes them

there are people here, on this board, who sit here 24/7 defending everything rlm do.

Oh, and a law firm that went after Harvey Weinstein is preparing a class action suit against Max Landis
hbsslaw.com/cases/max-landis-sexual-harassment

holy shit
Pretty ironic with the amount of joke against weinstein and Hollywood RLM made.

Still waiting for that Discovery Season 2 video.

What are you complaining about, they did a short on grilling penises, everyone expects that kind of content from RLM

When the first round of accusations were coming up they totally distanced themselves from him. They never released some video they shot with him and they even made jokes about it.

where is my goddamn std season 2 review

Attached: 1457071195001.jpg (460x676, 184K)

They still owe him the Culkin contact, they can't just shoot him and throw him out of a plane.

back stabbing fags. If Mac gets metoo'd they will delist all their vids with him too

>jerry
that's one of the most hilarious parts of rlm
"jerry" is so ashamed of his real name he's forcing everyone to call him "jay". what a faggot.

mac will probably get metoo soon
the rlm curse is real
>rlm collabs with screenjunkies
>fat fuck from screenjunkies gets metoo'd
>they collab with landis
>he gets metoo'd too

they seem like the type of faggots to throw anyone under the bus.

asking the important questions
i'm craving that std and picard content

>Where is the content
aidsmoby is keeping it in "the vault"

Why doesn't Mike come out on the aid and defense of his good friend Max Landis?

Attached: 1533725245547.jpg (1597x1200, 816K)

>aidsmoby
you do realize he's no longer part of rlm right?

They weren't even kids during the Pokefag phase. Op is a retarded zoomzoom.

why dont they review anime? i want kino reviews of attack on titan and steins gate

i do realize that but i also don't care

they despise anime
rich and aidsmoby are even on record saying anime is "sexist" and "misogynistic"

Technically, he’s HIV-positive Moby.
It’s no longer a death sentence, thank G-d.

Holy motherfucking shit, i thought he was going to duck this one too like las times but this time it might be it for good ol' rainbow hair.

Damn.

Attached: file.png (2812x1054, 3.09M)

RLM is the embodiment of toxic masculinity, no surprise they give Max Landis a platform. Just look at the abduction plotline in the plinkett reviews.
They should just drop the facade and rebrand to Rapists Love Movies

yet they play games waht Hippocrates

>i want kino reviews of attack on titan and steins gate
You normieweebs need to fuck off and die.

wow what a bunch of close minded faggots. imagine depriving yourself of a whole new medium of kino entertainment

Attached: 1560303023993.gif (420x315, 2.94M)

nah, they shat on mgsv for the same very reasons
they had real problem with the character of quiet. if jay saw quiet he would probably had a heart attack

Their smart for dropping Landis. So many of these Youtubers try and stick up for their friends, and then realize they fucked up with the accusations are true. Better to just remain silent and look out for yourself.

rich only saw one anime in his entire lifetime, the most popular one ever, akira.

that's still more though than the amount of fruits he had in his entire life. which is zero.

>have consensual sex with women
>later they decide they dislike you and regret having sex with you so they say it was rape

Why would you want reviews for any of the garbage you just listed? Jay would hate John Wick because CGI blood, Mike would just be bored, neither of them give a shit about pokemon, shaft is a gigantic flop most people don't even know came out, I don't think they care about disneyshit outside Capeshit. Men in black is the only one I could see them actually going to see.

the best part is his dad killed three fucking people and his career was unaffected
meanwhile max was not nice to some women and he's cancelled.

they unlisted them

youtu.be/DR-Dry8Qb4A

>violence good
>titties and fan service bad
fuck rlm
VIOLENCE GOOD
NUDITY BAD
THATS RIGHT JAY

Hopefuly Simon Barrets literaly who status protects him from this curse, i actually enjoy his stuff in contrast to Landis.

Attached: file.png (600x389, 357K)

>consensual sex with women
Meme. Women can never really consent because of a patriarchal system keeping them down and forcing to do things just to be part of society

he looks like he's a closeted fag or eats pussy. he's also doesn't advertise himself on twitter like the fag max did. he's definetaly safe.

max landis mistake was not being a chad.

Wow...I lose respect for them more and more. They basically used the guy when he had name value and ditched him over allegation. Like what's going to happen to them just because he was a guest 3 years ago? It's shit like this that allows witch hunts to thrive.

Attached: Star-trek-four-lights_zpsed4n3p44.jpg (373x644, 38K)

I still find if weird that a real kinomaker has visited RLM, they usually only have frauds and larpers like Owsalt, Heidecker and Landis.

Attached: file.png (580x326, 385K)

Dilate and take your meds.

This is the biggest reach i've ever seen to try to shit on them. C'mon user there are thousands of other things to begrudge them. A nickname is not one of them.

They are adults, of course they don't watch fucking cartoons.

>make fun of people caring about celebrities
>bend over any time some celebrity or hasbeen visits them

What are the odds that Max necks himself before the case ever makes it to court? I'm sad that it's way too late to put him in this year's death pool

The Disney checks are drying up now that Endgame is over. Maybe you'll see a new episode when the Spider-Man movie comes out.

That's what they get for stepping out line and shitting on Captain Marvel just to pander to their alt-right fanbase.

I'd like to see court documents, because the vast mjority of the claims I've seen have been complet e lies.

>What do we pay them for?
>we

>They are adults, of course they don't watch fucking cartoons.
but capeshit is so much mature huh

He did literally nothing wrong. Roasties got toastie as usual

>He did literally nothing wrong.
hes a jew

parasite

On one hand he did literally nothing wrong, it's all "I felt threatened and pressured so I dated him for three months" and "he said something rude to someone once"

On the other he is a liberal feminist, so I hope he goes to jail and gets raped to death, so he can learn his lesson

What did Mike mean by this?

Attached: mike-stoklasa-sexual-abuse.jpg (480x359, 24K)

post this on their subreddit and show results

Woah there, who's "we", faggot?

That was actually pretty great. It's kind of annoying that Landis completely dominated the conversation but he brings an interesting perspective.

Anime is literally sexist and misogynist
But the thing is, there is nothing wrong with being sexist and misogynistic

The subreddit mods are on high alert and deleting anything that has to do with Max Landis. I doubt they'd let this stay up very long.

>pay them
Imagine actually doing this.

Watch the channel Hackfraudmedia to get your RLM fix, he does the Plinkett reviews better than Plinkett ever did.

thats because they wanted to get the free connections from Max so they were nice

T H I C C

Attached: 1482831742387.jpg (474x643, 29K)

Hot

DAMN

Attached: 1476259656108.png (329x338, 13K)

This was ten years ago, imagine how fat and old she is now

>jerry

Attached: laughing.jpg (800x800, 359K)

This is what happens to stupid alcoholic flyover midwesterners who are so thirsty for celeb attention they take in whomever winks at them like Max Landis.

Now their association with Max is making them lay low for the foreseeable future.

What is this logic? You have a guy on your show you have to defend him for all eternity?

This is shocking. I didn't know that Mike was the victim of sexual abuse!

>dose child-bearing hips

Attached: 1396727524154.png (414x499, 454K)

She seems to be enjoying it

Ironic because she never had a kid, and now that she is past 30 she won't have one ever

i honestly dont get what they do all day.....

they dont have another job
they arent making movies
they dont stream

what the fuck do they do every day?

>connections
Mack himself set up shit with the AVGN, he would have connected with RLM on his own eventually anyway.

Long sessions of edging before finally ejaculating while masturbating is sadly a vicious and incremental cycle, the rush keeps deteriorating inside your personal landmarks and soon enough you keep finding yourself NEEDING to increment your records to reach any kind of pleasure but sadly the rush and satisfaction keeps diminishing the longer you go so eventualy it's mostly placebo and just a desperate attempt to convince yourself that it was worth it and that it still feels good. Denial is your biggest tool now that your penis isn't one anymore.

Why did their friend max landis delete his twitter?

Attached: 1544050119755.jpg (741x568, 92K)

But nobody cares about capeshit after Endgame

No Alita yet either

Attached: 1556145454398.png (600x586, 262K)

why is pikachu talking

People would definitely be pissed if they released 2 fucking videos over the span of 12 months you retard kik

>season 2
What are you guys talking about

They did a podcast with Macauley Culkin and were talking about filming a new Best of the Worst but they talked about doing different movies than what was actually in the last episode. So I hope that means there's another one coming soon.

They teased in a half in the bag a few weeks ago that they were making a Discovery Season 2 video.

Are maybe you are just pretending the season doesn't exist which I understand.

Attached: thispersondoesnotexist.com.jpg (1024x1024, 632K)

Does Mike like the new star trek?

That theater has waaaaaay more adults than children I bet

>yet
>implying they will ever review it at this point

Attached: 1491286303844.jpg (1280x1280, 195K)

they explicitly said they would

They all raped Jenny when Max flew her out to Milwaukee.

lmao now go after his dad for murder

Attached: 1547205314913.gif (174x198, 79K)

Someone is accusing him of raping them while they were unconscious so it seems quite a bit worse than just "I thought I liked him but changed my mind so it must've been rape" nonsense.

They had Max Landis on their show a couple of times and shilled his movie hard. Then it was discovered that Max Landis is a rapist. This comes after the fact that RLM has lampooned Hollywood bigshots for being weird creeps and perverts.

TLDR their association with Max Landis makes them look bad.

Not an argument for RLM to take down the video though.

John Landis lost the civil suits.

So they are guilty for everything their guest do? So we're saying rape is a bacteria that infects other famous people? Think about what the fuck you're saying and how fucking insane it is.

Attached: rlmjay.jpg (878x688, 49K)

One of the dumb roasties claimed that she didn't realise he had raped her for two years until she "wrote it down later" though

Don't be alone with a woman or child.

Yikes,I thought he went underground and this shit kind of died out, didn't know it was still going on and is even worse than when the accusations started RIP Max

No but they just don't want to be associated with him anymore for obvious reasons. Especially considering they were using him as an inroad to his Hollywood inner circle and connections. That makes it look even worse than if he was just some random guest who happened to be a rapist.

>Especially considering they were using him as an inroad to his Hollywood inner circle and connections.
Wasn't that pretty much what all these roasties were trying to do as well

Are you really this naive? YOU try running a highly successful entertainment media brand while embracing and supporting someone who has been accused of rape by multiple women in the post-MeToo era where the mere mention of rape is enough to permanently kill anyones career.

It doesn't matter how crazy that mentality is or how right or wrong it is. It's the smart business decision to make. If somebody you know is accused of rape, you drop all public support for that person whether they are guilty or not. You never publicly acknowledge them ever again.

Which are you talking about? He's been on a couple and I'm pretty sure they are still uo

They also skipped Alita those bastards

Attached: 1552919226604_1.jpg (823x802, 125K)

The BOTW episode was removed

Having somebody on a show and doing a one off youtube video is not "embracing and supporting" you fucking brain dead tranny.

So you support communism. Guilt by accusation.

>people think they will get more content by giving to patreon
What a bunch of stupid zoomer faggots you guys are.
STOP GIVING MONEY TO PATREON BULLSHIT

Unless they are your wife

At least the patreon means that don't have to have actual advertising shilling in their videos like Cinemassacre

see

I'd rather have advertising than patreon e-begging

Oh, right, shilling somebodies movies

MULTIPLE

TIMES

is definitely not support. You're right. I'm sure Max Landis just showed up to their door one day randomly to talk about movies and drink beer with the guys while they all

TALKED

POSITIVELY

ABOUT

MAX

LANDIS'

NEW

MOVIE

AND

ALSO

RECOMMENDED

EVERYONE

GO

SEE

IT

But yeah, no, you're right. That definitely ain't support. You fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Sauce?

Attached: Alita Battle Angel 2019 720p HDRip-1XBET.mkv_snapshot_00.10.26_[2019.06.19_20.47.01]_1.png (782x720, 631K)

Idiots are really out in full force today.

Attached: 1560992685019.png (500x523, 259K)

Deleting content just because someone gets accused of something should be aiding and abetting.

RLM barely ever mention their patreon though

Since when has he been feminist? Wasn't he one of the first people to say he doesn't like Rey and that she is mary sue.

>say Hollywood types are creepy rapists
>have Hollywood type as guest on show
>turns out to be creepy rapist
How does that make them look bad?
RLM: 1
Hollywood: 0

youtu.be/cn4fW0EInqw?t=236

Yes, because one video five years ago is so much worse than BUY NORD VPN - THEY SELL YOUR INFO TO THE CIA BUT YOU CAN WATCH AMERICAN NETFLIX every fucking video

Kill yourself

That makes it not exist?
This is the vid on their youtube homepage
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwt7GpAWfMQ

The ones that are still up are unlisted and the best of the worst episode as far as I know was removed entirely. I mean I get it, I don't really blame them for 'taking precautions' or whatever but people are already aware this stuff was before the allegations

>Yes, because one video five years ago is so much worse than BUY NORD VPN - THEY SELL YOUR INFO TO THE CIA BUT YOU CAN WATCH AMERICAN NETFLIX every fucking video
RLM does less Plinketts and less Half in the Bags since going on patreon.

But they didn't delete it. Just unlisted them.

>Half in the Bags
I feel that the plural should be Halves in the Bag

I wouldn't be surprised if they get relisted once this all blows over (and it probably will)

W-wait his name's really Jerry?

Attached: 1530740410379.jpg (707x707, 379K)

CIA? Realshit?