Whaat is Yea Forums's opinion on this?

whaat is Yea Forums's opinion on this?

Attached: p19815_v_v8_ax.jpg (960x1440, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxXGiYSwMvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KINO

Overrated boomer trash. Let’s take Alien and Hellraiser and combine into a total shitfest! Brilliant!

Wasted potential

no one young enough to have seen it without knowing the spoiler, so it'll always have a bad rap

it kind of sucks that the 40 minutes of footage they deleted from the final cut is lost forever

Unironically my 3rd or 4th favourite horror kino.

A art

Pandorum is better tho

sam neil is kino

This.
I'd still love to watch the supposedly deleted scenes though.

great 40k prequel

>Pandorum
patrician taste, my friend
I recommend Deadspace: Downfall as well. Top tier cartoon desu.

13 year old will think it's the greatest space horror movie ever, Anyone who has seen more than 5 movies will see it for what it is, derivative trash directed by a hack. Aside from one or two well acted and genuinely chilling scenes it's a mess.

I wish it was better

Kino

OMFG I LOVE MONSTER HORROR IN SPACE

Attached: 1559310435510.png (721x720, 561K)

Fpbp all other posts are irrelevant

SAVE YOURSELF

First two thirds are genuinely creepy & build an oppressive atmosphere even with the horrible comic relief

The final act is pure schlock & fantastic because of it

It's pretty fun, but it was a bummer how they had that comic relief black guy character.

Not even being /pol/. I loved Morpheus in this movie, but the random nigga ruined the spooky atmosphere.

Came out two years prior

Attached: A3B201AC-87FA-4F86-9A7C-A62F9E0B0D66.jpg (220x326, 26K)

Incredible

There's no monster you dumb zoomer

Pandorum is fucking awful. It's like a 2 hour cutscene.

FPBP

overrated and dated
still somewhat neat i guess though

Were they really in hell?

Could you elaborate on this? What particular spoiler did people know about? I've seen it but put it in spoiler tags anyway.

No they were in the warp. Event Horizon is an introductory movie depicting humanities first use of the warp and its outcome without protective gellar fields.

inb4 the deleted blood orgy scenes were not supposed to indicate the ship had been overrun by a Slanesshi Daemon.
>It was confirmed by the lead script writer before the movie was even released in an interview. Also due to warp fuckery the 4 gods have always existed and can reach out to any point in time and space they like and fuck with it.

Attached: khornates666_2_by_joazzz2-d7vuf9e.jpg (1900x1068, 3.04M)

>le WH40k prequel
Every fucking time. Shut up already, nerds.

It's a good movie, Yea Forums. Definitely by horror movie standards (trash)

Alright
youtube.com/watch?v=gxXGiYSwMvA

Knowing that its just lol the ship literally went to hell takes some of the wind out of the sails in the final act if you watch it not knowing anything. I was on the edge of my seat trying to think up some Sci-Fi explanation for why everything was happening the first time I was watching it. The explanation seemed lame after I had come up with an elaborate theory of how the warp core caused the people around it to become detached from time & go insane as they relived their worst regrets/trauma. Also I was pretty stoned the first time I watched it so maybe that's not the regular experience of a first time watcher.

the whole mutants thing needed to be cut out

just a spaceship horror kino without it rather than b grade sci fi

and would still keep the good twist at the end

Mutants were fine. You could probably tweak their design, but I liked how their explanation tied in with the final twist. The main issue was the absurd martial-arts fight scenes bullshit.

Shitty movie due to poor direction on the part of Paul WS Anderson, but brute forces itself into being memorable due to how strong the set design is. It would be up there with Alien and The Thing as classics of sci-fi horror if it had a capable director.

>Completely shit on it and compliment it.

You guys are fucked in the head

Good premise with some good scenes but mostly ruined by dumb 90's movie making trends

spoopy! I enjoyed it