Here’s your Mary Jane bro

>here’s your Mary Jane bro

Attached: 26FE2CDB-AA06-41E1-8555-2E470EA38E1A.png (720x778, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/c2hqo1/us_missionary_accused_of_letting_100_ugandan/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/109962451/#109964909
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/109962451/#109965043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cute

>nigger with red hair

She got HARVested.

She looks like she's just a little more than halfway there.

I remember when pointless race and gender swaps were something people made fun of fanfiction for.

Now, Hollywood wants me to pay money to see it.

Dios mio

dishonest filmmaking at its finest.

Thanks

Attached: 2070376535059125193.webm (720x1280, 1007K)

>natural texture

Attached: Doom.gif (350x235, 2.2M)

halfway to having a penis

Disney will release a movie where Peter Parker fucks his love, Michael Jay, before the next decade is out. Mark my words.

Yeah we'll be feeling the fallout for his shit casting couch choices for years to come yet.

Attached: 1559377845621.jpg (741x1490, 290K)

For fuck's sake she didn't dyed her for FFH.
She did it for 'Dune'

Don't let that get in the way of their shitposting user

Cute

sorry she's just been recast

Attached: Rihanna-Feet-2641338.jpg (2258x1500, 1.8M)

It’d really be great if you spread this on twitter and spammed her twitter with this every hour of every day. Come back and let us know if you do that and take screenshots I don’t use that shit so it’d be nice of you to drop us a line and keep us updated good luck we’re all counting on you.

I'm ok with this and wish she had better deepfakes

I'd like to cover her with my sticky webbing with a flick of my wrist.
If you know what I mean

>*SOB* how dare they NOT make her Mary Jane and make her Michelle Jones intentionally to try and stop me from complaining. WAAAAAA

Attached: 1467623275821.gif (279x270, 1.53M)

I don't see the issue with this.
She's actually pretty and a good shade of brown instead of the blackhole-tier darkskin niggas in other films.

Gross

Can we just get the other roastie back?

>>here’s your Mary Jane bro

Attached: shailene-woodley-red-hair-for-amazing-spider-man-2-.jpg (842x1066, 166K)

Based and MJpilled

Attached: Wholesome nipple.jpg (719x1080, 317K)

wtf I thought MJ was supposed to be a super model not a baboon

Remember when Jay Bauman said nerds who complained about mary jane being black were hilarious because that's not even may jane?

Love how is going to avoid just that in the upcoming review.

cute

it's not Mary Jane though

Attached: 1363595523430.gif (240x183, 489K)

She is Mary Jane for me

Attached: GettyImages-8738285.jpg (908x640, 59K)

Manlets on suicide watch

Attached: 1560813931526.jpg (540x365, 102K)

she cute

she's Weinstein's last casting couch for me

Attached: age-a-39_1452507641348.jpg (634x411, 73K)

Wtf she looks 100 % white here

she's MJ, Michael Jackson

If she actually looked like that in the movie, she'd make a pretty good MJ. Instead for some reason they go out of their way to make her as ugly as possible.

Attached: 7fa29fb1-5f66-45e8-9e04-ea5a02070201-screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-31343-pm.png (970x546, 525K)

but she did make a tweet post with that photo implying she's MJ

goddamn that fat dude looks like a literal potato

so did the movie leaked yet?
i never paid to watch a marvel movie and this isnt the time to start
spoil this shit for me

They go out of their way to make her the polar opposite of Mary Jane. Even giving her a different name. And you faggots still incel rage

you should be happy she isn't Mary Jane

Black women look so disgusting

Plot twist: He grows up later to be the Kingpin
Major heel turn incoming

Still better than Zendaya

>the tenth literal thread today complaining about "black" MJ

Just how pathetic do you have to be in order to start the exact same thread multiple times per day?

don't you see user? I'm not triggered by making this thread over and over again. If race doesn't matter, why can't I complain about it changing? It's the libcucks and their agendas to ruin my capeshit and I lowkey hate niggers anyway so it's fine. If you point out that I sound upset, I'll just scream NO U NO U NO U until we reach bump limit. Don't you see that it's an affront to a fictional character and her racial identity?

wow Mustaine looked hot back in the day

The mutt genes are hit-or-miss like that
It depends on what light you see her in and what makeup she's wearing
When the white features shine through she looks really cute but she's obviously held back by the black genes.
I can't imagine how beautiful this goblina would've been had her mom bred with a white man

Attached: MV5BMTc3NzU1MTczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzIyODU1MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Except nothing changed. She's a new character. So what are you spazzing out about?

perro caca

Attached: 1560888201686.jpg (500x375, 39K)

She is only hot because of race-mixing

Attached: zendaya_parents.jpg (1296x730, 280K)

she's only 5'10 so it's probably the high heels

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-21-30-29-1.png (720x1044, 295K)

I'm falseflagging, user. I'm supposed to sound ridiculous.

this

Attached: 1552171351776.jpg (1886x3500, 975K)

>this is the phrenology-tier horseshit that race "realists" believe
No wonder you're retarded.

>only 5'10"
thats like 4 inches above female average

She's cute though

How do you do what Harvey was doing? Did he really have some talent finding abilities or how was he able to make the girls get roles after fucking them? How did he get those connections?

the average woman is 5'4

thats like 4 inches above average actor height

Well, yeah her father is hideous and her mom is... surprisingly also pretty ugly
hmm
I've heard before that ugly people tend to have cute kids I wonder if that's true now

>how did a millionaire who owned his own production company get connections in Hollywood?
Gee...

cope harder manlet

So he made his own production company?

nobody is "coping", im a 5'9" manlet but saying that a woman is "only" 5'10" is fucking stupid

He got the connections through years in the industry.
His talent finding was hit-and-miss, a lot of untalented whores got their big break by sucking his dick and that's something the #metoo cunts always fail to address, they act like they never got anything out of it.

>company is literally his last name

>The metoo "cunts"
>is literally sexual assault through coercion and influence
How do you look at the dozens of allegations and still act like a MGTOW faggot? Christ.

They voluntarily debased themselves you sniveling faggot

You feel sorry for prostitutes too? Same thing

Wow so if you work hard and stay at the game long enough you can succeed.

Have sex

>you can't sexually assault someone by threat of power or coercion through influence despite there literally being a statute for it in law
Are you both retarded or something? A lot of times he would lock the door behind them.

>tips trilby

Then you go to another door. Dont fucking pretend they had no other option

>HAHAHA JUST LIKE, USE ANOTHER DOOR SENPAI ;)
You're baiting me right? Did you even hear the testimonies? He admitted to over half of the stories, what sort of faggotry is this where you defend Weinstein?

Casting black actors to play traditionally white characters is out. Casting young men to play women is in

Attached: MV5BNTk1MThlZjktNjQ3ZS00MzQ3LWE4NmUtMTc0MGUyMWNiZmE5L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_SY1000_ (667x1000, 93K)

Post police reports. Otherwise shut the fuck up and dilate.

He admitting to paying for sex with the prostitutes. So what

I thought her name wasn't Mary Jane?

>muh tranny muh dilate muh prostitute
You know it's illegal to keep someone against their will in a room and threaten to destroy their career unless you trade safety for sexual favors, right? This has to be bait. The fucker is getting destroyed in federal court. What are you retards smoking?

>I personally believe that Hollywood is a massive Jewish-run cabal
>why didn't they file a complaint with the police?

he never did that, though. Fat roastie fuck off

>he never did that
>narrator: he admitted to doing pretty much that

>imagine defending Weinstein
Look at the edge on this retard.

The character itself is literally nothing like MJ...she's not even named Mary Jane.

>literally charged with rape

Yeah, I heard testimonies. I especially loved the part where they spontaneously teleported into his hotel room. It sometimes just happen, bro.

>Hollywood is big jew run cabal
>gee golly, I am off to look for job there

Dilation intensifies.

Yes, 80 women all over the country all just lied about Weinstein because they were feminazis amirite? It's not like he was charged with actual crimes like rape or anything, it's not like he has settled out of court to avoid hefty federal charges with a third of the accusers. HAHA, it's not like he's destroyed careers because they wouldn't give him the suck suck. Only victims of circumstance get charged with a dozen different counts of rape.

him and his brother i believe

>discord trannies and r9k are fighting over who's at fault, a kike or famehungry whores who would do anything for 15 minutes in the spotlight
nice, i knew this metoo thing would be gold

you can really tell a zoomer by how often they try to "fit in" with this dilation and muh tranny nu-meme.

>they act like they never got anything out of it.
Nah, they are just using the same trick on different people into giving them even more (the trick is doing/saying what people want to hear)

how hard it is to get a cute red head?
how hard?

its like the girl from the nice guys: its in the cast, could be a perfect gwen stacy, they put her to be the girlfriend of that ugly fat eastern asian disgrace.

fuck this shit.

Attached: 1552417556414.jpg (766x1007, 227K)

>muh discord
>muh r9k
Enjoy your first time on 4channel with your pathetic new speak, retard.

Go dilate

>if you don't support a literal rapist, you're a dilating tranny

HAHAHAHA SAY THE LINE AGAIN! WOAH!

Attached: 1557629527302.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>pretty much
uh huh. move those goal posts

charged not convicted. learn the difference

i think the way you trannies worship celebs is funny, yeah

>he's literally scheduled for sentencing for a majority of the allegations

Here we have Weinstein literally raping a young innocent woman
watch?v=hC4eog5cY9Q

I'm honestly asking here, since you seem obsessed or paranoid: Do you really believe you're talking to a tranny right now? At this very moment? Do you think you magically WILL them into Yea Forums threads when you announce to the world that they make you upset?

Imagine trying muh dozens of women after the Kavanaugh and Trump debacle.

And you can tell millenial shitlib by how hard xe clutches xer pearls.

>if I cite these other, unrelated situations, it's the same
Weinstein is facing a literal dozen different indictments and rape charges. Again, what are you fucking smoking?

nah, i don't think you're an actual tranny but i still like saying it
>announce to the world that they make you upset
this what you're literally doing right now by complaining about the word tranny. clearly, hearing it upsets you.

You realize that millennials are in their late 30s now, right zoomer?

Wow I can't believe she bagged the role of iconic Spiderman redhead Mary Jane Watson!

Attached: 1527918154783.jpg (1222x817, 200K)

>if you call me retarded, you're upset
you /pol/nigger kids have been spamming almost every board with "tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny" ever since you super sleuths found a discord with (shockingly) a lot of trannies on it. Nobody gives a fucking shit, it's behavior that gets you mocked, it's embarrassing. You don't belong here, clearly.

oh sorry, i can see now you're not upset

>trade your hole for a job in a movie
>"h-he r-raped me"

>multiple different law enforcement agencies from multiple States find there is sufficient evidence to charge you across multiple state lines for rape
>he a dindu nuffin those roasties were asking for it hur dur ;)
This is going to be like when the Charlotsville vehicular manslaughter-er got over a century's worth of life in prison and you all pretended he was innocent. It's going to be funny when Weinstein eventually goes to federal prison.

now now. It's only rape after they cashed the check and the roles stopped coming

>imagine defending money hungry Hollywood whores

Look at the roast on this toast.
Weinsteins case explains why there is so many talentless uggos in movies lately.

I'm not upset, I just want you to lurk more. Check out the archive and realize that you're getting mocked by anyone over 16. Nobody even gives a shit to know what sort of "tranny raid" infographic you put together, nobody even knows you did all that work for literal nothing.

At least jannies do something.

>muh roastie roastie roastie
you know rape is a crime, right user? You know rape begins when you say "stop I'm done", right user?

haven't been reading your last two replies, how does that make you feel?

Like you're a tourist trying to fit in?

>it's the white supremacist neo nazis who are defending the hollywood jew
nice cope tranny. weinstein was one of your people and he signaled quite loudly about what a good progressive he was before he got found out, just like you're doing now.

yikes at this whole post, you sound mentally ill. i compared situations because it was an example of being outstandingly wrong about an event that happened, and getting btfo over it.

Notice how nobody backpedals and defends him anymore, not after the gorbillion years he was sentenced to prison. Funny how /pol/ is always wrong?

Yes, the roasties said ' Stop, I am done' after the money from roles stopped flowing in.

you can keep repeating that but we both know the truth, don't we?

>everyone is a Jew
That's always next in your script. Am I straight up JIDF too?

now now, you said "you all", implying it was the same people. don't try to squirm out of your words now tranny

Yeah, that you stumbled over here from r/Yea Forums_memes and mistook /pol/ for a serious board that nobody has been laughing at for a decade.

kek

"you all" as in /pol/niggers, user. I'm calling you a blatant /pol/nigger.

weinstein's a jew is he not? what a bizarre post. are you okay user?

>tranny does gishgallop after its get BTFOed on his progressive pal Harvey and roasted leeches

What does that have to do with literally anything we are discussing though?

He actually is a jew tho

Absolutely based

why did you get mad i called a jew a jew?

>tranny tranny tranny tranny
How am I remotely btfo? He's facing a dozen federal charges, he has sentencing coming up in a few months. What the fuck is wrong with your head, user? He's losing against allegations from almost 100 women...

>mad

she looks dirty as fuck in spiderman .. like they needed her to look homeless so when she decides to model its a huge shock that shes capable of looking ok

seems like you're just trying to get out of what you said, now that you've realized how retarded it was

I think you're hung up over semantics and know exactly WHO I was referring to, which was you.

ah, so i was right then. well, better luck to you next time tranny. you were doing so well shitting on the fat pervy jew weinstein, you shouldn't have tried to smear your pol boogeyman in the process or you wouldn't have made yourself look like a retard.

later my man. and a man is what you are

>literally nobody has called him a progressive pal

>almost 100 women
Reminder only one of them reported it immediatelly, the rest got raped only after the money dried out. Have pic of young women getting raped.

Attached: harvey-weinstein-uma-thurman-et-heidi-klum-en-2014.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>muh tranny tranny tranny
>/pol/ is a boogeyman
>I was right about (something)
The mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to shitpost, there. I said it.

>the "why didn't you report it immediately" meme
That's not an argument, all of the allegations meet the statue of limitations for a charge. Hence...the charges. Cope harder, faggot.

my dick is more beautiful than her

Reminder roastie toasts are currently desperately trying to obtain court order to prevent Weinstein to use their personal correspondence in court hearings.

I don't even think that's happening. Why are MGTOWs always the first to blame the victim? Even in the face of evidence?

>sucking cocks for millions of dollars
>victims

Most people would do it for a fraction of that. You even do it for free.

>sucking cock under duress and coercion and threat of violence isn't a statute of sexual assault and statutory rape
Okay, user. keep posting on your men's rights subreddit about how you wish you could punch out a roastie tinder thot.

Not that hard to cast a redhead MJ but then media and blue check marks on Twitter will complain about the cast being too white. Also the cokebloat bitch isn't hot enough to be Gwen Stacy

>bringing out men's right subreddit out of nowhere
How that pussy hat treating you?

>under duress
>under coercion
If a magical jewfairy would pop out of nowhere and told me me to suck his dick for three million dollars, the suction would be so strong that I would get him off without standing anywhere near him.
Anyone claiming otherwise is dishonest virtue signalling fag.
I unfortunatelly don't have that opportunity unlike a vapid LA roastie and have to earn living doing honest job.

you're embarrassing..

>american leftists in 2019 support the american court system giving someone hundreds of years for vehicular manslaughter because he's not on their side politically
based

That poster has been talking about reddit this whole thread.

>you're my leftist boogeywoogey if you don't defend a literal insane person choosing to ram his car into a crowd of people unprovoked
based, /pol/nigger still clinging to this "muh innocent" narrative when his manifesto was found online and every single recorded angle of the event resulted in a charge for politically motivated vehicular manslaughter that teetered on the line of homeland terror.

Imagine still defending him.

>leftist leftist leftist leftist
it's like you're fucking programmed to say ten things max.

>it's truly unfair, right MAGApedes? why is the Left so mean to murderers? It's like a white genocide I say!

>Replaces the role of your white gf
Would you still be mad?

Attached: tumblr_nx9esmJCl11t.jpg (1280x1783, 347K)

hold up, are you saying you're not leftist? i never said he was innocent either by the way. are you sure you're not the one going by a script?

murder? i thought it was vehicular manslaughter?

why are you politically gatekeeping like some partisan fucking hack? Who cares what I am? I don't go around crying about "rightists rightists rightists" all day like some underage.

He wasn't charged with vehicular manslaughter because he was a "poor dindu nuffin at the mercy of Leftist America" you dumb cunt. He was charged because he wrote a manifesto that he wanted to take his country back by murdering those who were in the way, then he rammed a car into a crowd, injuring dozens and killing one.

Vehicular manslaughter with intent to kill/harm/maim is a type of murder charge, user.

>hold up, are you saying you're not leftist?
Are you actually schizophrenic to the point where you think any dissenting opinion against your own, is your imagined "rival" ideology? Burgerstan politcs has rotted your brain, faggot.

>are you sure you're not the one going by a script?
gee, one of you has spammed the word tranny and dilate at least a dozen times. It must be him! I bet he's left-leaning in some way, this is bad you know!

>oh i'm not leftist i have a super sikrit special snowflake ideology that goes beyond these petty terms
>stop calling me a leftist you underage polnigger
sorry i didn't realize i was talking to such an intellectual.
not even gonna address the rest of your poso, it's more inane rambling that doesn't address a single thing i said.
i said you support someone getting hundreds of years for vehicular manslaughter because you disagree with him politically. you clearly do.

That creature looks like a tranny. No wonder that thing got sex starved simps like you wrapped around its finger

are you or aren't you?
this is just mindless jabber

>>oh i'm not leftist i have a super sikrit special snowflake ideology that goes beyond these petty terms
You're arguing with a literal strawman, what?
>I'm not going to address your post ;)
woah, that's a first. Truly "based".
>i said you support someone getting hundreds of years for vehicular manslaughter because you disagree with him politically.
Except I didn't say that, you keep grafting opinions onto me. Are you saying that he didn't deserve his charge?

>are you or aren't you
I'm not playing this zoomer-tier game. I lose either way. If I'm remotely left-leaning, you're going to mock me, if I say I'm conservative, you'll call me a fake and a liar or Not a True Scotsman.

I'm not playing your aspie game, kill yourself. Thread died a while ago.

>mindless jabber
you have to be autistic then, since you have been spamming the word tranny for hours now. HOURS, user. Get a fucking grip.

he was the connection dumbass

why would i address something that is in no way related to what i'm saying?
and no, i'm saying he doesn't deserve hundreds of years.
see how i'm responding to your questions while you try to keep dodging my questions? it's clear you're politically motivated and you pretend not to be and you start arguing over terms. it's clear to any one reading your posts

okay you're not a leftist. do you want to actually say anything of substance instead of squabbling over semantics or was this your only contribution?

>i have a super sikrit special snowflake ideology
...isn't an argument to "address". You aren't looking for some real discussion here, user. I lose no matter how I answer because you're convinced I care about "being politically motivated". You and I both know the sentence isn't going to actually stay at over a hundred years, it will get shortened down to life with slight chance of parole after a certain period. Which he absolutely deserves. The fact that you initially got so fucking buttmad over him going to prison and it somehow being the fault of the "leftist America" and not his actions, is somewhat telling.

What's clear to me is that you're backpedaling and trying to be more nuanced with your dogwhistles. On top of that, you're clearly suggesting all left-leaning people are bad/evil/the cause of poor dindus going to prison for lifetime sentences. It's mostly a boogeyman, since you're regurgitating 60 year old social conservative talking points about the ebul libruhs that dates back since before you were born.

Why do you care so much if I'm your boogeyman? Genuinely asking. What changes? Do you just turn your brain off?

>he doesn't say anything of substance if I ignore it

i don't, i used it as a term of convenience. if it makes you uncomfortable, i'll drop it, like i said. again, you're not a leftist, do you have anything else to contribute?
just point to what he said that you feel i haven't addressed and i will
user, you keep throwing shit at the wall and hope it sticks. dogwhistles, boogeymen, backpedalling, 60 year old conservative talking points.
here's what i said, i'll repeat again, because it seems i need to keep you on track
>he got hundreds of years for manslaughter
>you support the american courts in this case because of political reasons
all of this is clearly true. if you want to pretend that it's not true and that you're apolitical, go ahead, but it's laughable at this point. nobody reading your posts would ever believe you're apolitical.

Not the same user but you're entire argument just went dead with that "60-year-old social conservative" bullshit. Because we all know liberals today posses such state of the art ethics and morality. Lol whatever bro

>I fell for the social conservative memes of the 50s and 60s
>HO HO HO YOU DON' GOOFED NOW! YOU DIDN"T KNOW I FELL FOR THAT PROPAGANDA ;P
Do you say things like "cultural marxism" too?

why does this guy pretend to be multiple people?

>if you want to pretend that it's not true and that you're apolitical, go ahead
You're just telling ME what I have to think/feel now. Christ, what a derail. You're the one literally assuming that he only got his charge because of leftists out to get him, as if it's somehow unfair.

If the shoe fits. Should've hunted you red bastards down and fed you to your socialist loving dictators when our grandfathers had the chance. I'm sure they would've loved you wishful thinking hippies working for next to nothing all for the state. Viva la Revolution amirite

no, again, i'm saying you're cheering for the outcome of the trial because of political reasons. do you have some sort of mental block that's preventing you from reading my posts properly?

Must be a gender fluid thing.

I'm not even a socialist.
>communists are hippies now
You have to be homeschooled in fucking Alabama to be this stupid.

Singing the same song of communist while throwing off your socialist stench. Guess you down with the new pr bullshit too huh?! Democratic Socialist lol fucking clowns

user, I'm not a democratic socialist either but if you seriously don't know the political differences between economic communists and anti-war hippies, than you're retarded...

i dont know how things are in america. were i live, she would be 6/10, at best.

i can find cheap entertainment with hookers who look way, way, way, way better than that.

That's not very politically correct. Calling someone "retarded". Tsk tsk, you should be ashamed of yourself asshole. I think I will complain to Yea Forums and try to get you banned. You offended me

What's wrong? Did you realize you were out of your depth when there wasn't your boogeyman responding to you?

what the fuck is Yea Forums?

It's the straight male genocide happening here. Either promoting the gay agenda, tranny agenda or pedo agenda. I'm not even kidding. Look at her new show. They are full on open about it now

Scarred? You should be asshole. Most of you red bastards should be very scared

literally all you've done this thread is say you're not leftist and declare victory. the second i went along with your nonsense and told you to say something else you stopped responding.

>THE GAY AGENDA AND THE TRANNY AGENDA AND THE PEDO AGENDA OMFG NNOOOOO ARRRRHH!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE
>hey, why are you so upset, maybe you should dilate ;) heehee

Attached: 1557843003851.jpg (800x450, 85K)

I asked you a question though, do you honestly think that his sentence was the result of "leftist America" being unfair to him? Who is, mind you, a literal murderer?

this but unironically

I cant wait to watch this cesspool burn. To hear your screams as you try to find God. Only to hear nothing.

Dios mio... La maria juana watsona de la Americas... La broma de dios... El goblina nauseabunda... El mestiza negrada... Ten piedad santa maria...

>everyone who responds to me is a communist

>>everyone who responds to me is a communist

Don't be ashamed. Die on your hill like a man. Such as you are anyway

>AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!! GOD IS REAL!!!! SAVE ME JACK CHICK!

screencap literally anywhere I espoused communist values, schizoid /pol/nigger.

the amount of years he got? definitely meant to make a political statement. the guilty verdict? no, not really.

Then why are you fucking reee'ing over me being a possible left-leaning person and why do you even give a shit in the first place? What are we arguing here?

That's what I was waiting for. That moment of pure unbridled trigger. I didn't even have to try with you man. Fucking tourist these days

wasnt she too young at this time?

>gypsy with fuckton of makeup
Yeah, I would be mad, because I see plenty of Zendayas around train station everyday.

I'd still slam that pussy like it's name was Tom.

Now you want to drop the act? Its too late man

>IF YOU MOCK ME Y-Y-Y-YOU MAD HAHAHA ARRRRRHHHH!!

>Why do you care so much if I'm your boogeyman?
Because that would explain why you are white knighting Californian whores who decided to pump last bit of relevance out of court case after sucking dicks for money for decades.

> (You)
>>IF YOU MOCK ME Y-Y-Y-YOU MAD HAHAHA ARRRRRHHHH!!

>deflection
>copes like a nigger

Yup, TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!

screencap literally anything, I'm waiting. Because I'm not a communist, not that I have anything to disprove/prove to you, you're probably a fucking child.

You clearly acting like you are. Just saying lol

>white-knighting literal rape victims
I don't think you know what the term "white knighting" is or means, bud. You sound really upset that I'm not calling 80 different women "le roastie whores teehee" like some faggot underage.

Attached: 1555933870046.jpg (1080x1227, 182K)

>NO UU WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH

So what, does she do a 180 in the film and doll herself up after being a dishevelled mess?

I bet shes has a micropenis. That's a dude

So is the argument that if you're conservative, you instantly blame victims and shame/belittle the absolute shit out of people you perceive are all lying about Weinstein? Is that the point you're trying to make or something?

Your hurt tears are delicious. Mmm full of rich vitamins and onions

wow what the fuck are you doing there user

>he can't mentally register that he's being mocked
Shocker to no one.

Have you seen the video where a woman gets "coerced" by weinstein?

Hardly a giant.

oh, does that debunk the other 79 testimonies? Are they literally ALL in on an elaborate takedown of Weinstein? Is that honest to shit, the logic?

>lacks the faculty to see that he's being trolled.

Surprise, surprise

Don't get emotional man

2002: >We need a redhead with the beauty and talent to play both the girl next door and the smoking hot love interest.Also, let's have multiple scenes of her traipsing around bra-less in the rain.
2016: >Yes, one frumpy mulatto with a flat chest please.

Attached: mj JUST.png (1296x835, 2.02M)

Leftshit is a leftshit is a leftshit. Like pondering about the difference between left ass cheek cancer or right ass cheek cancer.
Only difference is the speed of implementation.

>ha, if you only knew that I was merely pretending to be retarded ;)

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 174K)

Don't forget who reminds everyone that she is an activist that attends rallies every damn chance she gets in the movie. Who also is a misunderstood egghead that has the emotional range of a head of cabbage.

i want to see this video
i want to see this manifesto

What a poignant analysis. You must really hate everyone left of fucking Hitler, right Ahmed?

Hahaha I like you. Nice

yes

The manifesto is readily available but it wasn't the only smoking gun. He made numerous posts online, made a lot of statements that attracted FBI watchers and then you know...rammed a car into a crowd of people.

Which onions nation do you live in where dudes look like that?

Are they into chastity play and bdsm?

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

Come on, man.

I bet you offer equal criticisms for The Right...?

Michelle Jones... not Mary Jane.

NYC LA SF Portland, Austin, Detroit. Do you leave your basement much kid?

yeah. fuck neocons and most of all fuck trump

but i hate them because they're not literally hitler, forgot to clarify

But what solid criticisms do you have for "rightists"? Are they not also a cancer? Or no, because you politically align with fringe right groups? You tell me.

Lets all march to twitter and tell them Zandaya is #notmyMJ !!!

I had this friend who had two brothers and two sisters. Four of them pretty ugly. He looked a bit like an ugly teenage Dave Grohl, as a matter of fact.
One of his sisters? Almost supermodel hot. She was still clearly part of the family, but on her the features had combined into something quite striking.
Genetic lottery, man. It's unpredictable.

Hahahha look at this dude

hmm well they're hung up on retarded shit like being anti environmentalism, being pro capitalist and being warmongering niggers

She's similar to Ultimate MJ as written by Bendis, though. Bookish and shy.

You seem obsessed with reddit. Maybe you should go back there

i have it open in another tab right now, reading this article
old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/c2hqo1/us_missionary_accused_of_letting_100_ugandan/

>rape victims
>hey mr. Rich LA producer can I suck your dick for money and favors
>eh, why not
>money and attention run out
>I am now rape

Only victims are people that had to suffer their talentless mugs on the silver screen.

Based

Attached: D1o83rkVYAArn7S.jpg (963x1200, 191K)

It's funny how multiple law enforcement agencies, investigative groups and a federal judge all believe there is enough to take him to federal court and he has a sentence scheduled soon. Not sure why you keep forgetting that. Not sure why you keep framing it in a way that isn't rape, when he's being charged for fucking rape.

But your aspie feefees say they are all roasties and such, you're clearly intelligent.

That's a dude you simp

Where can I import a dude that looks like this?

Attached: 1555948323727.jpg (1059x1324, 202K)

Reminder that only one woman made immediate police report, the rest waited for their relevance to fade away, until another profitable non-profit decided to jump on the gravy tank, and let other girls to go through what they supposedly went through.
Reminder that several female figure heads of the movement were accused of predatory practices with minors.

>left of fucking Hitler
>left of another faggy socialist on moral crusade

>Reminder that several female figure heads of the movement were accused of predatory practices with minors.
No? They weren't? Also, none of this is an argument.

Why is victim blaming so popular when there is enough evidence to take him to court?

>Hitler was a socialist, PragerU meme
Dinesh?

That's not Mary Jane

If you are local just go to the west village over here. They are everywhere in NYC now. I went to get a number the other day from this chick. Turns out it was dude. We laughed about it. Im just grateful she told me. Might go out for drinks but that's where I'm drawing the line

Asian, maybe Thailand

Not that user but Asia argento was.

that's not funny sicko
women were raped

why do people pretend to care about mary jane when she's a shit character that exists purely for peter to have a hot gf ever since gwen stacy died

the only times she's ever remotely interesting are in adaptations, short lived spinoffs, and ultimate

how can you care about her when 616 mj is so fucking shit?

It's because /pol/ needs to be in a constant state of anxiety and outrage.

It's a thing.
Nigs can also be blonde

Attached: d41ohsa-29025f7c-ee27-47bb-8e2d-129e1dba210f.jpg (800x1200, 198K)

Yeah because it has nothing to do with pandering to a group that could give a flying fuck about comics. But rather play politics with comic book movies though. True

In California and New York. San Francisco doesn't even have anything but these guys.

Right, yeah. There it is, a constant outrage culture.
>wahh wahh muh capeshit wahh wahh muh fictional blacks and politics wahhh

>pandering is bad
who gives a fucking shit? You don't own the IPs', stop crying about it. Christ almighty. Nobody is forcing you to watch nonwhite MJ.

>muh womyn
>muh environment
>muh animal rights
>muh centrally planned economy
>has muslim regiments
>joins with non-whites to kill millions of white Europeans
>not a socialist

Yeah, fuck off.

The constant talking points of a true leftist. Create your own shit you lazy pukes. Nah just highjack other peoples shit for your futile cause.

Where her titties at though?

Imagine saying this when comrade Maza is crying at the corporations to blanket ban everybody because someone said that socialism is for fags.

No, I don't think I will stop talking about the constant need for corporations to favor you simps for the sake of forced diversity and shit you didn't create, buy or support. Its just a flag to you people. Fucking cancers the lot of you

my man, i'm not a leftist, but you don't think the comics creators and the people who have always ran marvel are lefitsts? it's their stuff, always has been.
you're better off not consuming that crap at all. and pick your battles

>LEFTIST LEFTIST LEFTIST LEFTIST LEFTIST LEFTIST
you sure are proving him wrong that you aren't upset.

They even downgraded from the first Ironbaby movie. Keaton's sheboon daughter is much better looking than Zendaya and I was genuinely shocked when she said "My friends call me MJ"

>him
>implying it's not you he's responding too
come on

Nobody is forcing you to respond to him, Stop crying about his point. Christ Almighty

Deflect all you. You people live in denial. Hows the weather there?

>almost all of this is bullshit written by some misguided /pol/nigger because he watched that PragerU blog post video once
Nazi ideology isn't "leftist", this is a new meme devised by people like Prager and Dinesh to remove themselves away from the political spectrum closer associated with far-right groups. If you can't see that, then you're absolutely retarded.

Based forceful Peter

what kind of argumentation style is this called?

OPPA REDDIT STYLE

The comic creators! Do you mean Stan Lee and Jack Kirby? Tell me in which comic from they're era did civil rights, gay rights, women's rights took center stage? I bet you cant

>You people live in denial.
>proceeds to shill for big oil, pretend climate change isn't happening and that Evolution is a liberal conspiracy

Okay, so don't be puzzled when I call you triggered.

Attached: 25683da2afbc39ce643071d03559667a[1].jpg (450x337, 30K)

A redditor most likely

Fuck off. You sad sack of shit literally can't shut the fuck up about /pol/. Gender and race bending characters is stupid and deserves to be called out. Also her character is nothing like MJ

>shits on Hitler
>polnigger

That Finasteride is hitting hard lately, eh?

yeah them. stanley liebowitz and jacob kurzburg. well i can't, since i don't follow them but i'll bet my ass there have been some ham fisted metaphors in their comics about civil rights, women's rights, gay rights, etc. the whole premise of x-men also springs to mind
comic books ain't apolitical or right wing and they never have been.

I just got off to those trips

>Evolution is a liberal conspiracy
>evolution exists, but only up to the neck, b-bigot
>we are all equal

Choose your topics better next time, comrade.

>liebowitz
lieber

people can also have 17 fingers and 29 toes. stupid fucking retard.

>You sad sack of shit literally can't shut the fuck up about /pol/
Then maybe take the fucking hint and stop making these threads ten times a day you retard?
>Gender and race bending characters is stupid and deserves to be called out
literally nobody cares, it's not a problem. It's not something a normal and chemically balanced person gets upset about.

I hope you come to terms with that and find peace, user.

That's one hell of a gun your jumping there. Pulling out the "Stereotype" cards eh. Do you really want to go there?

Attached: image_search_1560820452110.gif (340x205, 1.66M)

>>evolution exists, but only up to the neck, b-bigot
>hur durr comrade
I don't even know what you're saying anymore, it's just vomit. Go back already.

I didn't make the thread,you monumental retard.

>pshh like, do you really want to go there with me ;) ohh hoo hooo! I'm ready with my reaction gifs and my facts and logic
kill yourself, /pol/nigger. I want all of you to get gassed.

>but I'll participate in complaining about a literal non-issue
I want you to understand, that you're crying about the races of fictional characters.

he's saying you people would deny that there are any cognitive differences between caucasoids, negroids and mongoloids, despite being willing to acknowledge that tons of thousands of years worth of separate evolution would lead to different subspecies in any other case. pretending to be obtuse ain't a good look senpai

Exactly. You never a single issue before at all you fucking poser. It was Chris Claremont run you fucking simp and even then they danced around it. It was never fully embraced. Magneto was a shitty attempt by another white liberal to cast Malcolm X in another extremist light compared to their token anointed token Bigamist Dr. Im a fuck whatever moist hole I could find King. It wasn't till Marvels All New All Different 2.0 that this woke bullshit infect Marvel full on.

Oh, so basically anti-science race realism then? Nobody denies there are cognitive differences between homogeneous genetic groups, they argue the importance.

you've been here for like 5 hours being engaged in this shit, don't tell me that user who just dropped in to the thread is as much to blame for this shitheap of a thread as you.

>literally nobody cares, it's not a problem
You know that's a lie. You are such dishonest sacks of shit. Don't even know why I bother.

>muh blacks and whites are different "subspecies" because of a few thousand years of evolution
Evolution is millions of years you stupid faggot.

Ill wait for to get you injection shot. I know how you people are allergic to facts. You have a bad reaction to it

it's a continuous process. the longer it goes on, the more differences there will be.

>dozens of threads on here today, crying about black MJ

If it wasn't so important, why change it?

what exactly are these cognitive differences then?

It takes more than a few thousand years and there are not enough isolated differences in genetics to denote "different species" of homo sapien. You fucking retarded faggot.

This so much this

slight IQ distribution differences and differences in cognitive functioning. A lot of which, can be improved by things like access to better diets and an overall increased quality of life.

I don't get my facts from stormnigger blogs, so I wouldn't know how you cope with the fact that a lot of IQ distributions can improve due to environmental factors over time. I guess you just ignore that, since you have to.

eh, call it whatever you like. i say there are clear and immediately noticeable differences. throw your tantrum some more, it's not going to change that fact.

If it doesn't matter, why do you care if they change it? It's like you live in a reverse logic world. YOU are putting energy into giving a shit that a fictional character is black.

>literally nobody cares
>comics that were easily pulling 50k+ in 2014 are now pulling indie numbers of sub 8k
>Captain Fungus book was restarted 8(!!!) times in last five years

Yeah everything is about as ok as the inside of your leftie head.

no, i accept that readily. glad you agree that there are iq differences that can be partially accounted for by environment user, that's all i'm saying as well.
now we just have to make all environments equal and true equality will be reached.

>fact
Nobody argues there are noticeable differences. Your camp seem to think IQ is a fucking death sentence and a pre-crime system to determine how you think all blacks are dumb and violent and thuggish and score poorly on cognitive studies.

>readily available
uh, so post a link to it

>leftie leftie leftie
It's almost like people just don't read comics anymore?

You still don't get it. Why am I not surprised. It's not just that you fucking idiot. It's this whole damn Culture War that's consumed EVERYTHING. To have an opposing view on anything you get labeled either an -ism or -ist to give your position less credibility

Then you aren't a race realist.

nobody thinks literally ALL blacks are dumb, naturally. i don't know about what anyone else itt thinks but i'm willing to accept the concession that there are iq differences between races and leave it at that.

Oh no! Not the "culture war"! People will say meanie poo poo things about you online!??? WHAT???? NOOOO!!??? How can we stop this white genocide, user?

never said i was. haven't you been constantly upset at people giving you different labels this whole thread? you seem pretty ready to use labels to define others yourself.

>iq differences between races
IQ differences between distinct homogeneous groups over time, not different "races", user. A key component in divergent evolution is the inability to reproduce.

WTF

You clearly live online if you thought I was referring to forums and message boards. Thanks for outing yourself as a child

As a dog breeder I always find the mental gymnastics of your kind always amusing, if exasperating at times.

You seem to think the problem I have with it is that she is black. I am black dumbass. I hate gender and race bending character. I hated when did it to fury and I still hate it now. It is just cheap and lazy. There is no point in doing it.

alright, sure.

>muh dog breed, literal /pol/nigger argument
the artificial selection of dog breeds is not the fucking same as what the human species has gone through. You know this, it's a bad analogy.

post hand + timestamp

There doesn't even have to be a "point". If they own the property, they can do whatever they want to it. You don't own it. It would be like if you wrote a book, then changed a character and I became a literal pissbaby and started screaming at you, about your own work.

This is a retarded argument, it's a retarded hill to die on, it's a retarded thing to get mad about. There isn't any way to spin this where you don't look like a seething brainlet.

lol oh my mistake, I forgot the great culture war that happened in the streets.
>press F to pay respects to my Twitter account where I post the word nigger in different fonts

Attached: TROLLL.jpg (767x430, 270K)

There you go

Attached: IMG_20190621_034055[1].jpg (4000x3000, 3M)

>group in environment with readily available food sources, albeit more dangerous, all year around
>group in environment where for a half of the year nothing grows, animals are in hiding and staying outside will likely kill you
>ten thousand years with average life span of 25 years won't produce any difference

Must be harder everyday for you to live with ever growing cognitive dissonance.

>fictional blacks is the result of "le culture war"
You're extremely sensitive.

>YOU are putting energy into
>not multibillipn corporations that shill it everyday

Okey>•>

Again, nobody is saying there will never be any differences. No geneticist or evolutionary biologist says "hurrr durrr a few thousand years is enough to make a new race"

Its a property that we paid for, that we supported. Before The Big Bang Theory made nerd culture acceptable. It was us that put these people in their nice homes and foreign fucking cars. Now that the bulk of us who were fans for decades now, is being told go fuck yourself. For a group of people that could give a flying fuck about these characters. Is the problem. I know you guys don't really invest in anything other than casual sex, late term abortions, football, pride month and being angry at the orange man. So it may difficult for you to understand were the bulk of us is coming from

you're up late. well, keep fighting the good fight on race bending i guess, i think it's retarded too.

You do know that general audiences did not react poorly to Zendaya portraying her, right? Maybe it's you? Maybe you're a minority nobody gives a fuck about because it doesn't make money?

Except they didn't create character. Me pointing out the stupidity is not retarded. You getting mad about me pointing out the stupidity is retarded

>Its a property that we paid for, that we supported.
Then stop paying for it? You aren't owed someone else's intellectual property.

Again with bouts of denial. What else would call it? Natural progression? Lol yeah ok

Comics number now look like as if they ever were red only by the conservatives before comrades started to scream that comics are not for them.

Then move to the Middle East, Muhammad. I'm sorry Western Civilization upsets you so.

Meanie things on the internet nowadays will get your bank account cancelled by leftshits.

is saudi arabia in the middle east

>this claim again

No, it isn't a bad argument, and as predicted you are left with nothing else but 'evolution ends at the neck'.
Ten generations is enough to completely overhaul the nature and pre-disposition.

Haven't you heard? You guys are turning the west into those middle eastern shitholes. Paris, London, Berlin just to name a few. Thanks for that

It is a bad argument, you're misunderstanding artificial evolution and somehow conflating that with homogeneous groups of human societies over time. It's not the same thing, it's not the same process. Different dog breeds are not different "subspecies" of dogs you fucking idiot.

It's true though

They almost got Crowder. Any right-wing journalist, celebrity, politician or comedian is under attack from those lunatics.

>You guys

xhuys?

Walks like a duck quacks like a duck

>You do know that general audiences did not react poorly to Zendaya portraying her, right?
Aah, is that why Marvel pussyfooted hard around this like a bunch of cowards, because she isn't actually Mary Jane, but Michelle Jones or some shit, so that niggers like you would lap it up?

Crowder physically assaulted someone when he was picking a fight at a Union strike, then almost got pulled from Youtube because someone made a compilation of all his homophobic slurs which is against YT's policy, that he agreed to.

>getting removed from a private platform is "being under attack"

I don't care what character she is either way, I'm not some incel faggot who complains about Marvelshit and how many fictional whites fill my quota.

When did queer turn into a slur?

I love how you deny something that the rest of your comrades will proudly flaunt around as major win for them.

>as opposed to social conservatives or the American Right which is out to actually roll back the clock and take unpopular social positions that get them called outdated Rhinos

again, you've been in this thread for over 5 hours carrying water for your corporate masters at disney and now youtube. nobody believes this "hurr durr i don't care bro :)" act

>how many fictional whites fill my quota.
There you go again acting like those are the only people that have a problem with this. Why are you so disingenuous?

Who claims sub-species you retard? You are the one who claims that there will be negligible differences between Nords and Kenyans after ten thousand years.

Who makes these threads, user?

Oh man, that's such bullshit. The Queer Latino was upset because Crowder made a few videos debunking his bullshit and he referred to him as a Queer Latino. The fag got his feelings hurt and tried to call mommy and daddy to get at his bully for him. It blew up in his face spectacularly. The so-called videos that hit Crowder were easily rebutted. Riddle me this, on one of the claims they said he was discriminating against a trans guest. The guest was Blair White and at no time was that segment rude or hostile. Crowder easily got at youtube because they only found two and those were bullshit.

op is long gone most likely. you're still here. stop pretending you don't care. you've been here for 5 hours.

>you a commie because I say so

> yeah if you make your bread and butter from it. You work in retail I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about millionaire youtubers

>The so-called videos that hit Crowder were easily rebutted.
Except they weren't, Crowder. YT can do what it wants, if they don't want to host his content they don't have to. You aren't owed their services or labor.

Why does Youtube allow socialist murderers on their platforms? Just to spit into the face of eastern Europeans?Allowing them to spew their bile is okay, but calling them fags is a nono?

>Crowder is a millionaire Youtuber

>private platform
>massive tax funded subsidies

you people have such bizarre loyalty to your fringe conservative firebrands, I don't know why. They don't give a fuck about you, all of their content is clickbait meant to give you anxiety.

So with that argument, if youtube starts to ban let's say, left wing vloggers or journalist that get at Christians, straight males. Would it be fair to say that you would still take that same position?

>massive tax funded subsidies
imagine believing this.

No shit Sherlock. He runs his business through there from ad revenue.

his next post will be a dodge and he'll say
>why do you have to make up a hypothetical in your head to be offended by

Yes, I'm not a hypocrite like you want me to be. YT can ban whoever. I don't have to agree with it or like it but that is their prerogative.

What in the literal fuck are you on about?

looks like you got BTFO

I dont have a loyalty to Crowder. I can see hypocrisy with certain groups on social media and society seem to get a past while also preaching victimhood.

But the current state of American conservatism is literally ALL about victimhood too.

>socialists hand in hand with the 1%
And nothing has changed in 100 years.

Smollett says hi, fag.

>you're a socialist now if you believe that a private company in the private sector, has the freedom to do with it's services anything they want in accordance with fair practices under the law
You're retarded, mate.

Does this change how American conservatism is equally a plague? Look at all the white teenagers who honest to shit, consider themselves "under attack" because of a Disey flick, or representation in media, as if you are owed some sort of media quota.

Conservatives are being attacked in the streets for just wearing a MAGA hat. Get threaten to have their food messed with. Gets refused access to businesses. Just for wanting to put their country and its resources first? Really my dude? And yeah those are just a few. Im a poc and a conservative and I cang tell you how many times I was labeled a race traitor or uncle tom way before Trump took office.

Conservative America is made up of more than White People guy. They just don't show you that on CNN

really? cause in another thread we were talking about gab being stripped of its payment processor and you said that was fine because muh violence gets posted there, but when i mentioned the same and worse stuff gets posted on facebook, you literally said it's okay if lefty companies shut you down

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/109962451/#109964909
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/109962451/#109965043

this is an example of that victimhood I'm talking about.
>WAHH ONE GUY WAS HIT WHILE WEARING A MAGA HAT
>WAHHH PEOPLE SAY MEANIE THINGS TO ME
>WAHHH WE GET REFUSED BUSINESS EVEN THOUGH THAT LITERALLY ISN"T HAPPENING
you're just a reactionary with a poor moral compass, nothing more. You aren't a victim. You aren't a second class citizen. You won the goddamn election and still complain.

>muh CNN that nobody watches
you need better NPC buzzwords.

I'm not every user you have ever spoken with, bud.

Mogs me

but you are that one

I'm not?

i don't believe you, but hey, anyone can just look at that thread, read the posts and see it's (you)

Basement dweller if I saw one. You just "one" then after examples of conservatives being targeted by triggered liberals. You seem to spin as "victims". When we arent the ones hold a " right to insert pronoun" rally every day. You people are like Human Mobius strips

user, I'm not whoever you spoke with. You obsessed faggot.

you doth protesth thoo muth

Based off of your pre-scripted talking points. Im lying, maybe some MSNBC or Democracy Now

Not that user but it does look like you

it's whomever

You watch the same propaganda-fueled outrage echochamber news that SJWs' do, you both think you're being "oppressed" because someone called you a Cletus in your stupid Trumpnigger hat or sent you a mean tweet online. You aren't being targeted, there is no nation-wide conspiracy to silence conservatives. Your ideas aren't popular, that's what it boils down to, especially in entertainment. And private companies can host or not host whoever they want, which makes you angry because you want affirmative action when it comes to media as if you are owed it. As if the election wasn't enough of a win, you need to control moobies too?
>OH NO A FICTIONAL BLACK THIS IS OPPRESSION
get the fuck over yourself.

>If she actually looked like that in the movie, she'd make a pretty good MJ.
yeah, she's a tall red head with a supermodel's build, skin color aside, that's spot-on mj

Do you even hear how ridiculous you sound?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh, man with this.

Attached: 04426ad39068d99cec409855f885b2862f373bd526d061bb7444af8f16ae7907.gif (250x249, 1.58M)

real blacks are bad enough i have to see fictional blacks now too?
sign me OUT

>is literally pretending that conservatives are an oppressed class of people
>I'm not reeeing though no u ;)
neck your fat self.

I was wondering the same about you. Funny how that works

you're fat

>MUH CNN MUH DEMOCRACY NOW MUH MSNBC

I don't think that user complained about race bending

>cope with losing harder

Which is it? Are you oppressed or winning? You never can keep the narrative straight.

i can't keep track of which one is which anymore