I miss this lil' nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil' nigga like you wouldn't believe...

Attached: file.png (600x810, 569K)

ok

ok

ok

Ok

I haven't watched the leaked set yet, was it any good?

He was molested by homosexuals as a kid in ny

it wasn't polished, but that's a given he had just started doing gigs again

but it's pretty funny, if your a Louie fan you'll realise the controversial jokes aren't even close to his most offensive

Yeah it was pretty good. It also caused the SJW hive to fume for a couple of months.

didn't ge grew up in mehico?

The fact that he's been gigging for months and still hasn't done a set around the actual shit he did - which itself is fucking hilarious - has honestly made me lose a lot of respect for him as a comic. Seems like he's lost the touch.

Attached: 38204820942834.jpg (1536x2048, 312K)

literally who?

He was born in mexico. He said on the Opie show if I remember correctly, that growing up everyone was gay. That's just something that went on where he grew up

BIG
BLACK
COCKS
YYYAAAAAAAAYYYY
little
white
dicks
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel like only the mafia controlling Hollywood cares about what he did. He can't make Dreamworks movies as a talking dog anymore but he should still be making standup specials.

he's probably saving it for the special tbf, i'd imagine his setting getting leaked probably forced him to throw that material out the window

Is it true that louis ck raped and dismembered at least 64 underage girls and one thailand ladyboy?

I suggest you check em'

Attached: 1519082229143.png (600x600, 627K)

I think its so hilarious that he would be alone with a celeb start taking off his clothes and just start jerking off in front of them. The fuck is wrong with this guy. Also I think it was stupid how people (mostly reddit) actually defended him just because they liked him. If someone else would have done the shit they would never get the reactions he did.

Attached: 1558899472947.jpg (605x586, 38K)

Tremendous.

Attached: file.png (500x700, 599K)

Are you having a fever dream? Reddit lead the charge to take him down.

I agree he's really good at funny in general and in specific. MeToo really helped murder comedy even more than it has been in recent years

There were a lot of people making excuses for him and trying to diminish what he did.

the first part is really funny but not the rest

what exactly did he do that was so bad?

You talking about the first time around in when it surfaced in 2015 or some shit or when Louie CK literaly gave Tig Notaro a carreer by releasing her special in his site and executively producing her show just for her to turn around and use her new fame to bring them back to the spotlight in 2017?

Attached: 6g6u.png (680x402, 310K)

He invited struggling female comics to his hotel room after his gigs and jacked off in front of them before asking their permission.
He did the same thing with an assistant prior to this who let him do it because she thought it was funny.

who cares?

Attached: _44462998_ahmadinejad_ap416b.jpg (416x300, 34K)

>After asking their permission

His "how was YOUR year?" opening in the bootleg is fucking gold.

>after asking their permission
again, what's the issue?

snake bitch

He asked their permission

his show is good.
his stand-up is crap.
his punished comedy store set was kino tho.

I normally don't participate in the vitriol on this site but I hope the cancer comes back

He’s cracked a joke about how he doesn’t want to be alone when he beats off

>BIG BLACK COCKS
>WHAT CAN I SAY
>I LOVE EM

Impressive

Attached: img-3464326-4-tumblr_n3xjjoNwUA1trugqjo4_500.jpg.58c458fcc2cf60a1b58bc2d21bfbb3f9.jpg (500x374, 38K)

INTERRACIAL

I really wish we could track down the trashy source for this picture

He asked and if they said no he didnt do it like a perfect gentleman.

Louis is one of the funniest niggers of all-time and his success was largely self made. He's a legend.

The big kikes wanted to take him out from the second he started selling his tickets on his own with no vendor cut.

Carlin would be proud. Probably one of his rawest sets, but also one of his best. He just accepts his role as the villain and goes off. He goes in on that Nanette special and it’s hysterical.