Coming to America

Whats the verdict on this movie?

Attached: 20190620_185525.png (626x866, 898K)

It's great.

A classic

Love it. Eddie Murphy used to be fucking hilarious.

Up there with Trading Places.

>critics hate it
Oh no no no no hahahahaha...it's a classic

Kino of the highest calibre. I fucking love 80s movies.

King kino

all of the above

good flick
sequel is going to suck ass though

damn shame what they did to that dog

I wish I had a big Mick right now desu

>praising Eddie Murphy
>not Arsenio Hall

not sure how the sequel would even work....he goes back to america for another wife?? he sends his kid to America to find a spouse ??(but then its not about Eddie but his kid)
only idea I could come up with on how it could work: Its basically "Meet the parents" where the kid finds a spouse in America and the movie focuses on them in to Zamunda and Eddie being an obnoxious father-in-law and weird Zamunda customs

>Akeem learns he has a long-lost son in the United States and must return to the America to meet the unlikely heir to the throne of Zamunda. A sequel to the 1988 comedy 'Coming to America'.

sounds gay

Its great.

Attached: eddie-murphy- Ok.png (533x476, 428K)

Zamunda > Wakanda

Attached: dr nig.jpg (785x595, 185K)

I hate niggers more than anyone on this board, maybe more than anyone on this planet. Every day of the Obama presidency I was irate and mean to those around me. When I see niggers I cross the street, if they man the register or table at a place I plan to patronize I leave, I give them dirty looks, I get banned from 4channel regularly for posting lynching images, I call police when I see blacks in nice areas. All that being said, Coming to America is one of the funniest if not the funniest film ever made

(((((((((((((top critics)))))))))))))

Attached: wow its actually bad.png (744x310, 218K)

Eddie Murphy murdered a transexual prostitute

Attached: Well this is me.gif (680x986, 1.86M)

The royal penis is clean your highness

Didn't he murder her because he fucked him?

>her

Attached: Incredulous sexy_beast.jpg (270x203, 14K)