What's Yea Forums drinking with tonight's kino? I like a nice rum & coke myself, probably with a re-watch of Jumanji

What's Yea Forums drinking with tonight's kino? I like a nice rum & coke myself, probably with a re-watch of Jumanji

Attached: beforeafteralcohol.webm (1920x1080, 307K)

i-is that you in the webm...

Attached: hi.png (766x718, 312K)

Screwdrivers as I chug through DC Universe's catalog.

>g&t
pleb taste

I find this hot

That’s my wife. I have claimed her forever.

>lack of alcohol dehydrogenase detected

Would it be rape to have sex with her on the right? (consensual)

alcohol gives you a tan?

basedmilk

Haven’t drank in almost a month. Really feel like just taking a fifth to the dome and killing myself bros

If u are a chong, yes.

I'm starting to take modafinil for work and to make maximum use of my time away from work so I cant drink

Attached: vat.jpg (1080x1241, 140K)

How'd you get on it fran?

I’m drinking boxed wine. I’ve stayed drunk for five straight years. No one ever believes me when I tell them that but it’s true. Probably watch a little Lost Girl later.

I ordered it online

The roastie thing is a meme.

It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.

My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia

Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin

Same as the "uncut dicks smell and taste weird Thing

I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells and tastes just fine.

If you have asian genetics
They don't process alcohol the same way and get drunk quicker

That sounds like a good night user

Indeed. Zoomer/boomer cartoons, black and white supes, and Doom Patrol have me set for a good while. Haven't touched the other OS ones because the news for Swamp Thing deterred me and sheboon Starfire was godawful from the starting line, don't know how either are going forward.

Link?

whatever you do don't do it 2 days in a row. I was on 100mg a day for a month and it fucked up my uhh fuck i forget the term. the part of your brain that motivates you to follow your own routines, brush your teeth, wake up on time, etc

Buymoda org

Takes a couple days but the stuff is worth it

>whatever you do don't do it 2 days in a row.
Bitch i'm planning to do it several days in a row several weeks in a row. I'm just gonna take 50mg in the morning and 50mg at lunch

I heard doom patrol was pretty good. I think I may copy you tonight. Some vodka/cranberry and animated batman kino sounds pretty good

that hapa's piss hopefully

Attached: 1553174857020.png (778x512, 29K)

What causes someone to do this? Why post the same file with basically the same subject so many times?

Old photo, but still drinking the same. From ATF thread on /k/.

Attached: WT&1911.jpg (478x637, 85K)

It's usually a sign of autism.

>I heard Doom Patrol was pretty good.
It's honestly the most fun I've had with a cape series in years.
Certainly the best of either sides most recent crops of live action attempts.
Plus Brendan Fraser, and everything he's in is a delight. Bless that man and his newly alimony-freed life.

god-tier combo

Currently playing through the new BL2 dlc, sipping on thirds vodka, lime juice, and sparkle. Got 80s VanDamme Cyborg kino open in a tab for whenever I call it quits.

Vodka and fruit juice and rewatched pacific rim

drank nearly the whole bottle and I genuinely want to kill myself

not him but
legal? any chance of getting in trouble?

Its prescription and it is scheduled but it's not on the same legal level as something like vicodin or adderall. I didnt get a love letter from US customs when I ordered it.