Halloween 2

Will start filming this fall for October 16th, 2020 release

collider.com/halloween-2-release-date-jamie-lee-curtis/

Attached: 16C3FB13-F8C3-4A1A-B3B4-A5095EF61892.jpg (960x550, 34K)

I've literally never seen a Holloween movie.

Based. I really hope they get Carpenter back for the soundtrack, that elevated it from 'fun' to 'kino'.

For shame, user. Watch 1, 4 and 2018, they're the best ones.

Halloween 3 is the only good one.

>not including 3 in that list with the obligatory disclaimer

>franchise has three movies titled halloween
>will soon have three titled halloween ii
What would be the best combination to watch? I'd like 78 and 20. Robs ii sucked except for the mr sandman song.

H2,H2, H4 and H20 are all solid

I meant, best Halloween to watch with Halloween 2. My plebeian friend likes H18 and Robs H2

It's a decent enough 80s horror film but even if you love it it really won't help you get into the others.

H20 has a lot of problems (the mask, the last minute soundtrack switch, the tonal change from gritty 80s horror to post-Scream late 90s/early 00s horror), but I still really like it too. Resurrection is indefensible tho.

Resurrection is an abomination. Zombie’s Halloween wasn’t much better

H20 is fucking terrible and my least favorite only after H2 remake. At least you can enjoy the cheesiness and stupidity of Resurrection. Watching H20 is like sitting in the waiting room of a Planned Parenthood.

I liked it. The two most androgynous survivors

>Punished Michael stalking the town with two fingers missing, bullethole in his mouth, 3rd degree burns, and a missing eye
kino

H20 has the same problems the new remake had to much time spent on the son and his girlfriend like to much was spent on the granddaughter and other random people
I enjoy them both so we obviously have different tastes

>H20 has the same problems the new remake had to much time spent on the son and his girlfriend like to much was spent on the granddaughter and other random people
m8 nearly half of the original Halloween is spent watching Laurie and her friends babysitting, H20 and 2018 actually toned it down a bit.

H20 is a Very Special Episode of Dawson's Creek where the neighborhood rapist comes to visit. It's a boring, bloodless affair with one memorable character. Laurie's son is played by a block of wood. Laurie's bf is a jar of mayonnaise. The "cool one" is played by the nerd from Jumanji. The setting is barely used to elicit tension. The whole ending from Michael first chasing Laurie onward is laughable. It's the Jason Lives of the Halloween series, except at least Jason Lives had enough good in it to trick half the fanbase into thinking it was one of the "better" ones.

Exactly. Obvious many on here have never seen the original.

>three movies called Halloween 2
Jesus fucking Christ hollywood was a mistake

Ma. The last movie was good but sequels won't feel fresh. They're going to run a good thing into the ground

1,2,3,4,5 and H20 are fun, 6 completely forgettable but ok and 2018 is basically a polished turd with all your old favorite bells and whistles attached but still a turd

What are the chances its titled 'Halloween' again?

I don't like music in movies but I noticed it in 2018

Pretty good