So I was invited to an early screening of an untitled movie. Basically test audience shit...

So I was invited to an early screening of an untitled movie. Basically test audience shit. Any of you fellas ever been to one?

Attached: ICWVIol.jpg (1138x1137, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
bbc.com/news/business-19674306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god i wish that were me

legs are the most kino part of a girls body

Attached: purple3.webm (563x1000, 2.55M)

I reviewed a sitcom with betty white. she was great in it, the rest of the cast was shit. the show lasted maybe a dozen or so episodes then was cancelled.

based shenip poster

indeed so

Attached: 239299903242.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

this is your chance to shitpost in real life, just shit all over, say you want more black males with white females and disabled characters

The temptation to stick his hand out must be extraordinary.

This 100%

About once a week... the prime test audience where I lived in Los Angeles it was like the only small area that actually had white people in it El Segundo California. Not only were they all rich but they could articulate it better than a bunch of niggers

You hold great power in your hands user. You represent an entire demographic. You can either use it for good and review the movie honestly, or you can use it for lulz and rate it terrible.

why are people getting that retarded haircut now?

And feet are the most kino part of legs, so why are you not showing them?

Imagine the smell that whafts up from under her skirt when she lifts up her leg

I hope your mothers get ovarian cancer.

Attached: 9080943829042.jpg (724x546, 558K)

gooks are so disgusting

>why are people getting that retarded haircut now?
Japanese aren't people

I've been to some testing thing where they made us watch a bunch of TV plugs for sitcoms and drama shows once. They gave me $50 for it. None of the shows looked good or interesting.

Why is there no piss stream?

Correct, Japanese are superior to mere humans.

they're kind of like IRL elves.

which i guess makes latinos dwarves. pajeets are like some kind of half-breed merchant race. blacks are orcs.

Attached: Bullying.webm (720x406, 2.46M)

Looks like that guy skipped leg day, arm day, chest and shoulder day, neck day, core day, back day....

giwtwm

imagine getting bullied by girls lmao what a faggot
also is that one girl clinging to the wall

You're a degenerate idiot, you realize that?

I would pay real money to be treated like that

There aren't as many rich people in El Segundo as you would think, most are either cheapskate old people who owned land in 1910 or whatever. That's why a bunch of businesses used to fail here.

Well yes because their faces sure aren't a good part.

Attached: 1560672529641.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

went to a screening once; it was pretty good, although the effects were placeholders, which kinda fucked up most of the climactic stuff (one scene where an important character an heroed off a bridge was litteraly just a drawing with a sound effect).

Anyways, it was pretty interesting to compare the early version to the final product. None of my shitty comments impacted the movie but the experience was interesting nonetheless

How come Japanese men can't stop kissing each other?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 19K)

That jav is disappointing desu

Kill yourself weeb.

>it's only okay when white women do this

yikes. i was thinkin "still would" up to the eyebrow reveal and then the smile clinched it for me: wouldn't.

Seething

t. orc-"person"

I actually have been to a couple but I'm still not allowed to say which ones.

this is better

Attached: 1514166868709.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Fuck off footfag, go be weird somewhere else

Wrong.
>axilla
>face
>neck
>thighs
>ass
>tummy
>tits

Legs are low tier.

Whatever you do make sure you don't learn Japanese and go live in Japan. It'll ruin this illusion for you. I say this as someone that has lived in Japan for almost 6 years. It's a terrible society with two-faced people.

Cheating is not only common, it's expected to happen.

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
bbc.com/news/business-19674306

If you use tinder in Japan you'll see 90% of women on there are married and looking for a quick fuck while their husbands are on business trips. It's completely bizarre.

It's because cheating has never been a real taboo in Japan up until American occupation after WW2. So they only "fake" that they care about it to save face. In reality cheating is so common that people actually look at you weird if you say you don't cheat.

This is the type of women you worship Yea Forums. Women that literally try to fuck other guys in front of their husbands. Take 100% of their salaries and buy designer handbags with it while their husbands (literally) die from starvating because they were given too little allowance to buy nutritious food. All the while the woman is using his hard earned cash to pay for a love hotel to have another one night stand.

pic related is a thing you see happen almost every night, it's not exclusive to white guys. You see drunk wives trying to fuck colleagues,friends and strangers WHILE THEIR HUSBANDS ARE RIGHT THERE TRYING TO DRAG THEIR WIVES AWAY.

Attached: 1560663849815.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

>t. someone who thinks that japs are some kind of elven race and using made up fantasy words
Kill yourself you retarded subhuman.

>no you
Got em.

>trying to reason with weebs
You have better chance of making a rock talk.

>>axilla
nigga u homosex

Attached: BogusAlienatedDassierat-size_restricted.gif (460x322, 577K)

>meme arrow dissenting opinions so you don't have to defend yourself
Got em.

you act like i want to marry these chicks. i'd rather be the other guy.

this user is right. go to Korea instead.

Attached: mirin.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

Axillae are made from the same tissue than pussy lips.
Nigga U homosex.

lol cry more

why do asians always wear white sneakers? is there a uniform?

YOU JUST KNOW

>Axillae are made from the same tissue than pussy lips.
your face is made from the same tissue as pussy lips faggot

untermensch: feet
npc: tits, ass
patrician: hips, thighs, legs
ubermensch: armpits
ascended: neck

Why don't you kiss my face then you flaming dingo

>this user is right. go to Korea instead.
Being a tall and moderately attractive white man in Korea is like turning on God mode.

Korea is just as bad user...

Lmao weebs are pathetic

elder god: jaw

Attached: 4908324983928048290.jpg (1280x1113, 466K)

Neck yourself, footfag.

Are you telling they just want an easy fuck and that's a bad thing?

>ascended: neck
Finally! someone who fucking gets it

Attached: 1558088621527.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

I was the test audience for a Scottish sketch show a few years back, the broadcast show had a laugh track that was literally our laughter. It was pretty cool, the lead actor/writers were there and gave a talk before it. We saw some of the misses that never made it onto the broadcast version. It's weird watching a show where at certain points you can sort of make out your own laugh in the background.

Who will play them in the biopic?

Attached: 1560728246787.webm (202x360, 1.87M)

kys

Do you know what an untermensch is retard?

Why the fuck are asians so extraordinarily ugly without filters/makeup but look good with them?

White women go from 7/10 to 8/10 while asians go from 3/10 to 7/10. How does makeup work so well for asians?

I don't think you are suppose to talk about it because you would be breaching your contract when you signed it to view the movie.

I wish footfags would get banned already.

Based
Seething footfag

huh, pic related...

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (898x193, 39K)

>say you want more black males with white females and disabled characters
>implying they aren´t already doing that,
:

fuck off nigger

I don't know where you are posting this but post it on /trv/ or any other place where the people are actually (long-term) citizens of Japan and you'll ge the confirmation. Like I said you need to actually be fluent in Japanese and take a peak behind the curtain of their society to see all this shit. I doubt the American was speaking the truth considering he doesn't even have a Jap flag.

But don't take my words for it if you really want to know about it spoof tinder to Tokyo and take a look yourself.

i cant stand how every single jav cover looks amazing but then you watch it and it seems like they were all filmed with the same shitty point and shoot camera. i know the covers are altered but its damn near bait and switch.

I rather believes that user on Yea Forums with his evidence rather than "m-muh honorary whitu" subhuman garbage.

>t. Not a weeb
Lmao sure buddy

I went to a test screening of Lilo and Stitch 2, a direct-to-dvd movie.

I've said this a lot but if Javs were sold in the west all the companies would be sued and bankrupt by now. It's a straight up scam.

Documentary on Iraq. Got invited because I'm a vet that served there. Gunner's Palace, buddy of mine was briefly in it.

Attached: Bomb-Saddam.gif (320x213, 1.97M)

I lost my wallet in El Segundo

>it's gay to like the most curvaceous part of a womans body

think about what you're actually saying.

theres always that scene where they pin a helpless nip to a wall

Attached: PS2.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

"I HAVE THE POWER"

Attached: he-man.jpg (767x431, 48K)

Serious question: Why do private schools insist on dressing their girls like sluts? Every private school in my town makes girls dress with very short skirts. Why? What are they doing that for? I thought uniforms were meant to make sure people focus on what matters (in this case education) and ignore sexuality and other distractions.

Attached: 15070867608708.jpg (225x224, 7K)

>And smell is the most kino part of legs, so why are you not showing them?
Fixed

Attached: smell.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

what a forward young woman

footfags can go to hell

it's all about the thighs

Attached: 1556833130614.jpg (1925x2363, 330K)

Go and leak the details here.
Based

Do you think she knows that some weirdo bought that bikini to put on a sex doll and pretend that it is her?

I saw one for the movie Fair Game I think it was called? About that diplomat and the Iraq war, played by Sean Penn. Did it with 3 friends. I was a senior in high school and a friend thought Sean Penn was George Clooney so we all wrote in our questionnaire “Where was Clooney?”, “Needs more George Clooney” and other dumb shit.

I'm sure she would feel honored, and would love nothing more than to meet such a based person.

Attached: 1318655270071.jpg (1650x1354, 956K)

What is going on in this webm

Also I mostly hear good things about living in Japan.

sauce