Avengers endgame grossing less than 500K

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Attached: F5370EA0-6EB7-4294-AB45-F8026DA899D9.jpg (721x394, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&view=byweekend&wk=2018W25&id=marvel0518.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&view=byweekend&wk=2018W27&id=marvel0518.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*rereleases in your path*
Sorry Avatards. I am inevitable.

Great thread, OP

I honestly wonder how many people will care about that or even really be aware of it

they're shooting their load too soon, "re-releasing" while it's still in theaters and next week, while pretending "it's returning to theaters"

where will they fit a 3 hour + movie that everyone has already seen with all the other summer releases just for post-credit shit?
it will be only in a few theaters, it's gone in mine and I don't think it's coming back
some theater chain said they will only play the re-release where it's already playing
it's not gonna make it sorry Marvelcucks

Doing this the same week Toy Story 4 launches seems really retarded

Disney is taking Dark Phoenix out of 1,600 theaters for that

It's this weekend or next weekend? I think it's next weekend, it would be extremely stupid to do it this weekend, barely anyone is knowing about it

it not releasing this weekend, it's the one after
but Endgame is probably going to be fuck low this weekend with Toy Story taking more screens and the mentally ill rewatchers delaying their 10th time watching the same 3hr movie for the week after

I hope so. I just don't want Shazam to be the lowest grossing capeshit this year because it doesn't deserve to be

technically it already was Hellboy, but that wasn't high profile enough
Dark Phoenix is not gonna break 300m

It'll be lucky if it breaks 250 at this point. Such a shame, it was honestly decently put together, but in a busy summer, it got side-lined.

You can't blame it on a busy summer, user. This summer has been terrible outside of Endgame and the X-Men should be a brand that draws people in.

Reminder that everyone is just going to look up the end credits scene on YouTube.

They kept moving it. November, February, June and it's not even called X-men. It's not a summer movie though, it avoids the scale of Godzilla or anything else.

>DP will gross less than Alita
How?

this re-release makes it "even" with Avatar
if it still doesn't beat it and they have to do something ELSE it will be a shame remembered for decades

Well you just listed a bunch of reason why it failed. Nobody had any faith in this.

I'm just waiting for when Box Office Mojo updates their China numbers.

>The X-Men and Batman are box office poison
>Iron Man and Aquaman have billion dollar films
Strange times

Is it getting rereleased in China?

I think he means the final number for China is usually updated weeks later because they revise the exchange rates or something (it usually goes down)

Attached: 1561059563742.jpg (639x604, 38K)

Ah I see. I had no idea about that

June 28

for Infinity War for instance, at week #6 it was 366 million, but in the final week (#9), it was 359 million

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&view=byweekend&wk=2018W25&id=marvel0518.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&view=byweekend&wk=2018W27&id=marvel0518.htm

I'm not sure this will happen to Endgame though, it's usually on the last week and that already happened

>will gross less
Epic

you'd have to be pretty pathetic to pay to rewatch a 3 hour cartoon movie for a 4 minute extra scene (when you already saw the movie a few weeks ago)
so i suspect marvelcucks will run out to see it
should unironically release a shorter version of the film (lets say 90 mins)...id actually go check it out