Why do handsome men kill themselves?

Why do handsome men kill themselves?

Attached: 568844A7-912B-469D-8119-E40B22382492.jpg (810x1000, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Quinn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're depressed there's no other way out

Attached: a.png (700x524, 985K)

>or ebin fake death thread xD

Getting a hot gf doesnt make you happy, sex with hot girls doesnt make you happy. Once the initial confidence high wears off its back to feeling like shit. Except this time you realize its youre brain thats fucked up not your life. If youre depressed youre broken and the only solution is death.

homo
cuck

Mb didn’t mean to mislead.

>kill themselves
>no other way out

Attached: love.jpg (768x511, 89K)

Imagine unironically thinking Jews are white when they look so different from whites.

He is not Jewish. So I guess you can’t really tell kek.

Elliott Smith was probably killed by his gf, yet everyone still rather speculate Courtney Love killed the Nirvana's pretty boy lead.

well i'm sorry dipstick, but i don't think jews are white. cobain was a white man tho. did you get some crypto for posting at least?

He changed his last name from Cohen to Quinn (English version of it) to fit in with the gentiles and live as a crypto-Jew.

>don't think jews are white.
Good

[Citation Needed]

To leave some pusy for the rest of us

>have life on extra easy mode due to good looks
>become millionaire due to looks
>cant cope when some some bad shit actually happens to them

Based Rocco.

Being attractive is not that good don't let uglycels tell you otherwise. If you are attractive people think you're an arrogant asshole(especially if you're introverted), women use you as an object, and people assume you are an idiot. You're expected to have a personality that matches your appearance, for example if you look like a chad but have a timid personality it is off putting and people will hate you for it for seemingly no reason, another example is if you're an attractive women and intelligent you will intimidate 95% of men and the only people who talk to you are zero inhibition low IQ sociopaths, and you will struggle to find a relationship. basically if you are attractive it's already over.

Attached: 1386470537622.jpg (600x600, 43K)

The worst thing you can ever do in life is to start believing that you are more important than you actually are.

Mixture of drugs and toxic women (all of them).

Every time and they never fucking learn.

Did that sound smart in your head? Because it's fucking stupid.

This guy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Quinn

Why don't you kill yourself, really you should be the one answering the question not me.