Neon Genesis Evangelion hype

How many hours left? At what time do burgers start their day?

Attached: NGE_fucking_when.png (1845x800, 1.72M)

>mods delete all the threads
>remake them
Idiot.

Why are threads being deleted? And if they are, how am I supposed to know about them in the first place? Catalog gave zero hits, when I checked it a moment ago.

>Why are threads being deleted?
mods are fags

My guess is that it's anime and that anime-content SHOULD be on could be wrong.

anime is for fucking faggot losers

you love posting this in every eva thread, huh?

this is a cartoon for kids, it should be on Yea Forums a board for comics and cartoon. This is the Yea Forums board - for series not cartoons and movies.

Fuck off back there moron. Anime is not Yea Forums as much as you desperately try to claim it is.

I’ve never watched it so I’m looking forward to pretending I’ve loved it for years when I do.

Thanks, based Disney-Marvel shill.

It's coming to normieflix. It's relevant to Yea Forums now

are you a girl?

this. they keep deleting shit.All jannies must hang

No it isn't you stupid idiot. There's a reason your shitty threads keep getting deleted.

Let it never be forgotten that Asuka is best girl and Misato is best woman

Attached: ZcPRgXc.jpg (453x700, 73K)

Both are sluts and you’re a cuck

Implying anyone there would consider something normal people enjoy anime.

Reminder you can find people like OP and the ones defending this shI'll campaign on twitter by searching "Netflix eva"
Every single one is a capeshit spic

Attached: Stop watching anime.webm (774x420, 2.9M)

>remake
get out, originals only in here

Normies don’t like EVA

I haven't watched capeshit since Raimi's Spiderman and i'm as white as they come don't know about OP, though

Rei is an incel's unrealistic wet dream of what women should be like: quiet, submissive, and completely lacking in force of personality. You'll never find anyone like her and your refusal to accept woman, and people, as they actually are will keep you lonely for a long time.

Attached: Q8ADuoS.jpg (716x1300, 122K)

this anime is hella sick bro

Attached: jerk off scene.png (340x374, 104K)

OP here I don't even use Twitter. So... joke's on you, I guess?

LOL

Then why does Yea Forums have Eva threads literally all the time?
You cannot go to Yea Forums without seeing at least one eva thread.

Based.

if it comes out tomorrow it will be here in a little over 7 hrs

>3.2k views
yep competing with jake paul

You wouldn't know, idiot, you only watched it because you're a braindead sheep who watches whatever Yea Forums tells you to watch.

>unrealistic
Lmao cope
Also women should be quiet, submissive and obedient and beaten if they’re not so

>How many hours left? At what time do burgers start their day?
Pretty sure Netfilx is on the West Coast, and it's only Jun 20 4:50pm. gonna have to wait a while

When you shill to much, it has the opposite effect.

*too

Like I said, and basically by your own admission, the only way you're going to get the kind of woman you want is by beating them. So go ahead, find some woman and beat her into acting like Rei. I'm sure you'll have a happy and lasting relationship.

yeah the normalfag who has never watched eva(which has been out for 20 years and easily available to watch for free for almost 2 decades online) and is now waiting for netflix to release doesn't user twitter

Attached: 1360368994584.jpg (399x510, 47K)

All women are whores, yes
That’s not a reason for complacency

Kek based

>quiet, submissive, and completely lacking in force of personality

Congratulations ano, you just described most Japanese girls aged 13/22.

What's that from? is it good? and does he tag team his sister with his parents?

Don't mind me, just posting an image of best girl

Attached: misato profile.jpg (533x768, 70K)

Why did they redub it? Did they alter the dialogue or are these the movie remakes?

>That's not a reason for complacency
You're implying that the solution to women being whores is beating them? Okay, go ahead and beat your girlfriend - like I said, I'm sure that'll make for a happy relationship. See what I'm getting at? You can accept women as the flawed, real humans they are and have actual relationships with them based on mutual respect, or you can beat them into obeying you out of fear. If you really want the latter, then you should probably see a psychologist.

If Shinji tried to fuck Misato he'd fall in

They didn't have the rights to the original dub. They redubbed the series and End of Eva. They aren't going to be streaming the Rebuilds, some other company owns the rights to those.

i have never seen eva and i never will because the fans are autistic.

i bet you dont have a dick

Nah, his prime chance was with Asuka when she wanted to kiss

Cringe

Are the rebuilds going to be dubbed by the OG english cast?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOUUUUUUUU IT"S A MASTERPIECE AND YOIURE MISSING OUT!

Attached: 1526039313772.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Wait, it really was redubbed?
What the FUCK

Make sure you report the threads here for spam or off-topic. The more the better.

Didn't he fuck her at the end after he tried to strangle her?

I think they mostly wanted to change Shinji's voice so he doesn't sound as whiny, you know, so it's more accessible to Normies and Sunday blues "depressed" zoomers.

I do. Not an argument either way. Unironically get help.

The Rebuilds have already been dubbed, and most of the original cast is back (Shinji, Asuka, Misato). I'm pretty sure Rei's VA is different, but she sounds virtually identical.
There's literally no word on what the Netflix dub will be like, but it's almost certain the original English cast isn't redoing it.

basedboy

EVANGELION HYPE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice I'll just go pick those up instead of waiting. Thanks, user.

7 hours.

Attached: bu4pgaf30fv21.png (948x1244, 834K)

>because the fans are autistic
That is correct. If you're over 15-16 and you have no affinity for anime you're not missing anything.

EVANGELION?! THE KINO ANIME?! OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

someone post it