Do we have any iodine pills in the hospital

>do we have any iodine pills in the hospital

How did she know there would be radiation burns from the hospital window? Did she have a background in nuclear physics as well as a doctor?

Attached: 859E003B-1512-480D-8B6F-B479F71241BF-2234-000003694198B89C.jpg (1478x1462, 196K)

The actual MALE doctor have slapped her right there and then, who does she think she is?

How would a doctor during the cold war not know what Iodine pills are for anyway

>writers make the male doctor incompetent
>he even talks about missing 10 women going into labour to take a nap

Why didn't they just make the males competent?

Attached: 718B7145-206E-4096-9571-A29FA796A206-2234-000003697E29357D.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

No, why would she assume they need it if they think it's just a fire? Also if Iodine was that common in that time why didn't the hospital have some in stock?

At least she was cute desu. Kind of a redpill at the ending credits that the women character didn't exist

You don't need iodine pills to treat radiation burns you fucking retard. They are administered to prevent the body from absorbing radioactive iodine.

I’m drunk sorry for phone posting

It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. What's more egregious is how the older doctor was a boob. I have literally now medical training and I knew about Iodine pills and how radiation affects the body/ contaminates clothing.

True she was a classic qt3.14

How did she know they would need it then? If it was a normal fire they wouldn't have needed it and she had no way of knowing the core of the reactor was literally outside the facility

YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAY is your answer

she looks like my aunt who is also a doctor

wat do

for me, it's the girl on the highway

Attached: highway.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Admire her from a distance.

>Russian growing up in the middle of the Cold War in a MAD world
>the nuclear power plant every one surely knows about is on fucking fire
>she’s a nurse
Hmm idk, probably one (1) of those Mary Sue characters

Very kino. Noticed her in that scene too. I know these actors are English but I can't help think these are Russian cuties
Based

Face it user, she's over powered

>tfw will never get stripped by a smart doctors for wearing radioactive fire suit

Attached: 03270E06-B3B8-4248-8AE7-FB01B10364AD-2234-0000036923C23D3B.jpg (1024x684, 114K)

Storing iodine pills is a simple safety precaution in case there is any sort of nuclear accident involving fissile uranium or plutonium. It's completely reasonable to think about the possibility of there being a need for iodine pills if there is a fire raging inside a nuclear power plant, even if you don't no the cause of the extend of the damage. Always plan for the worst possible scenario.

This you can can beat off but don’t act in it

i hope those iodine pills were suppositories

Shut up incel
YAS QUEEN SLAY

What is the actress's name?

god i just wanted to fuck her so bad in this scene. Just wanna stick some irradiated cock inside her exposed and sterile pussy. I wanna make her feel my pulsating cock pumping thousands of irradiated sperm cells.

did anyone poop

She's a doctor, not a nurse. She is directly, verbally called a doctor by the male doctor.

You saw a woman in a medical setting and automatically assumed she was a nurse, despite evidence to the contrary.

Imagine being part of a gender so useless that they have to invent imaginary characters to make you look competent.

you have a sexy aunt

>How to spot a zoomer that never grew up in the Cold War

Nadia Clifford

Please be bait
Iodine isn't used for radiation burns

>explosion and fire at nuclear power plant
>”Hey do we have iodine pills in case shit hits the fan?”

Why is this an issue

I actually assumed she was a doctor because she slept in the On Call room and was telling nurses what to do when people came in. Doesnt explain the marry sue traits tho

t-thanks, user

>How did she know they would need it then?
She didn't, but she's asking just in case.
Fucking imbecile

>old authority figure male is silly
>young woman is right and cuntsplains how radiation works to the boomer
It's just a trope everyone recognizes as a falsehood.

She lives in a town with a nuclear reactor you dumb fucking zoomer. Fuck your generation is retarded.

Wtf Rachel Dolezal looking hoe. She looks 100x better in the show.

Attached: jane-eyre-1.jpg (1170x945, 164K)

It was a Fire at a Nuclear Plant and women are hysterical.

Women think turbulence is the plane crashing and any alarm means the ferries sinking.

I've taken potassium iodide after sticking myself with I-131 by accident. I still had elevated counts on my thyroid but nothing serious.

this. really sad googling her for the first time and seeing those bug jew features. Thought she'd look more like Milana Vayntrub

how the fuck did you get I-131 and willingly stick it inside of you

you treat thyroid cancer with it, maybe he got exposed to some that way

wasn't there a scene in the screenplay that confirms she's absolutely fucked

she got radiation burns from handling the firefighter's equipment, but I don't know if that's necessarily fatal

This entire city must be purged.

Attached: Arthaspaladin1.JPG.jpg (185x185, 7K)

I work in nuke med compounding drugs

That pile of clothes is still lethally radioactive to this day

I have a sincere desire to go find them and I don't know why. It's like a real life STALKER artifact but instead of removing radiation it just keeps adding it.

Attached: 1376769711430.png (300x300, 168K)

if you get radiation burns, you are completely fucked

>Female : Do we have iodine pills so patients don't collect radioactive iodine isotopes in their thyroid?
tosmart.jpg
>Male: durrhurrrr guh hhhhhh what's eye oh dine?
Microscope brain.jpg

Wtf I hate men now

Everyone KNEW the reactor couldn't explode
She KNEW the reactor couldn't explode
It was IMPOSSIBLE, as far as they were concerned, for what happened to happen.
So when she says do we have iodine pills.
Why the fuck are you all sucking her off?
She was a nosey little cunt sticking her fucking oar in blabbering on a load of shit like all women do, spouting their ignorant tripe opinions on things they dont understand.

Put it this way, if the lottery draw was on TV, and she said did you buy a ticket? And then your numbers come up, you dont say wow you are so smart you say shut the fuck up because buying lottery tickets is retarded, winning is statistically impossible.

Just because she happened to luck oug this one time doesnt mean women smart men dumb. Dont drink the coolaid faggos.

wow

Attached: 1355461851051s.jpg (219x242, 7K)

>>old authority figure male is silly
>>young woman is right and cuntsplains how radiation works to the boomer
>It's just a trope everyone recognizes as a falsehood.
No it's not. Both scientist and doctors knew next to fuck all about radiation when the old guy would have gone to Medical school especially in Russia.

>Being this angry about a doctor knowing that a fire in a nuclear power plant may have radiation and being concerned about it
If you're going to reeee about women in the show you could at least do it about the female scientist.

I know hating women is the thing cool kids do today, but at least try to be smart about it.

Did you know that doctors dont stop learning new stuff after they graduate?

In maby places there are provisions by medical and government agencies for iodine supplements in the event of I-131 release.

>doctor
If you are going to be the big man at least know what the fuck you are talking about.
Never said she was an unbelievably written character

Keep missing the point please it's not boring at all

All women are queens

Those cloths use to be screamingly radioactive but there is plenty of footage of people finding the cloths recently and they've lost most of their energy. You could pick them up if you wanted but you wouldn't want to hold them for long.
Even the elephants foot is a paper tiger compared to what it use to be. If you touched it, you'd likely die from heavy metal toxicity instead of radiation