BILL & TED FACE THE MUSIC Adds Anthony Carrigan

>Anthony Carrigan ("Barry") has joined the cast of Dean Parisolt's BILL & TED FACE THE MUSIC as the main villain, rumored to be Death Jr., with William Sadler reprising his role as Death. Casting is also underway for Kelly, the daughter of Rufus, originally played by the late George Carlin.

>Set 30 years after the Wyld Stallyns won the Battle of the Bands, the movie catches up to Bill Preston (Alex Winter) & Ted Logan (Keanu Reeves) as middle-aged burnouts who have still not written the song that will save the world. The pressure to do so has strained their relationships with their respective families, particularly their daughters Thea (Samara Weaving) and Billie (Brigette Lundy-Paine). When Kelly, an emissary from the future, arrives to warn that the fate of the entire universe depends on their song, they will have to come together once again to face the music.

>The movie opens on August 21, 2020.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/barry-actor-anthony-carrigan-joins-bill-ted-face-music-1219724

Attached: Death Jr..jpg (768x433, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJA0G_nw1e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't see how this won't turn out to be a mess but I still want to see it

He’s the best part of Barry

He was great on Gotham.

yes

>Death jr.
and now I'm all in

Station

Many years ago pizza hut ran a promotion for a free dvd when you bought their pizza and one of the movies was bill and teds bogus journey

Attached: original.jpg (426x320, 75K)

This, why do people keep forgetting that he was in that show

Because people keep forgetting GOTHAM was even a thing.

Okay
I'm hyped

I'm so happy they're making it. Perfect timing with Keanu Reeves being on top again. Things that will be missing are Bill and Ted calling villains faggots and George Carlin.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJA0G_nw1e0

Movie should be about Bill and Ted traveling to parallel worlds to find a version where they wrote the best song to bring about world piece
Instead of a time travel movie again

he's goddamn annoying compared to Bill and Fuchs

>daughters

Wait, didn’t they have boys at the end of the second movie?

>Bill and Ted challenge Death and Death Jr.
>sink both their battleships

Attached: Oh god our balls.png (393x391, 216K)

That’s where I got my DVD. Also got All Dogs Go to Heaven 2.

that cover looks like a Laserdisc

>gender is static
Fuck off, bigot. Little Bill can live however xer wants.

No, they are cutes now

Attached: billieandthea.jpg (1200x661, 87K)

I'm hopeful. This is not like rebooting other franchises looking for the next big Ghostbusters, Star Wars or Men in Black. This should just be for fun.

Yeah, it’s like Dumb and Dumber To.

I hope there's a John Wick crossover, it would be glorious.

Why does he shave his eyebrows?

Fuck, I could write a better sequal

>As shown in Bogus Journey
>World Peace achieved on Earth
>Mars has been colonized
>Massive terrorism on Mars
>Who can fix it? Wyld Stallionz

This thing writes itself.

>Who are the terrorists?
>Station(s) race of aliens
>Travel to their past and unite them with music
>featuring Death

he's got some disease or something where he has no hair

Theirs daughters willl keep the ball rolling after this one, you are delusionnal senpai

S T A T I O N

Alopecia.

Soft female reboot. The daughters will be the main focus.

Dropped

Prepare for disappointment. The focus is on the daughters, it's a passing of the torch/female empowerment story with old Bill and Ted being squares like the two dads in the original film. The majority of screentime is dedicated to the daughters. At one point the daughters go back in time and meet young Bill and Ted and an aspect of the plot is to merge both young and old via modifying the time booth (references to the fly are made, as the first couple of attempts fail and turn Bill and Ted into freaks). They only become like Bill and Ted from the old films for about 10 minutes at the end.

Perfect

if they are hot im sold.

>Theirs daughters willl keep the ball rolling
that's just your boner talking, not a bad typist btw

See
There's your new Bill and Ted, bro.

What is your source?

hot and barefoot and it will be kino

too white, thats racist im out.

>Samara Weaving

im in baby

Attached: Samara-Weaving-Leaked-21-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

Me, because I've seen portions of the script. Feel free to disregard what I said, you'll see for yourself when the first batch of trailers come out.

>her dad has to time travel to before this is posted

will this movie start the 90´s nostalgia wave?

Attached: Brigette-Lundy-Paine_thefappeningnew_com.jpg (819x1024, 95K)

if the 10's were the 80's nostalgia years it would only make sense for the 20's to be the 90's.

So Endgame?

I'm breathtaking