3am EST

3am EST.

Attached: 1560987706928s.jpg (474x266, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orders.4channel.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZAONKOKU NA TENCHI NO WEMENI

So was this incelkino before incel was a thing?

where can we stream this without netflix

Anything that steams anime you child

why would they remove the existing dub from their sites

I don’t know I haven’t watched anime for years outside of OPM and DBS

Inb4 countless Soïboi "analysis" to tell Netflix zoomers how they should feel about it.

Attached: m4-miv4t-aaa.jpg (1000x1333, 370K)

Oh is this why I keep seeing it everywhere today? A show that came out decades ago and that you can watch anywhere at any time will be released on one platform more?

Why are fags making a big deal about this? Netflix normies have been hyping it up for MONTHS as if it’s something new and exciting even though they could have watched the show any time they wanted in the last 24 years. Do they literally not know how to watch something unless it’s on Netflix?

I think Shinji had higher priorities than getting fucked

I guess Netflix pays pretty good for shilling.

This

yeah, like sulking in his room and being depressed

You fags better be dropping clips on other sites, because I'm not paying for a Netflix membership in (((2019))).

>Netflix
>dubcucks
kek

Attached: misato.jpg (752x1063, 86K)

Netflix marketers
orders.4channel.org/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘VCt2VJ19O7S (882x3361, 911K)

>>>/yourAss/

>eva
>anime
lol

dubs seriously make me cringe
outside of cowboy bebop of course

Last year I have watched Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995-1996) for the first time.
Beside that there also movies, right? I haven't watched them - should I even bother to do that?

anime is for fucking faggot losers

I know what that is, mentality.
Validating their legitimacy as "Nerds" for knowing an old cult anime that might still be obscure to surface dwellers.